Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Sunday was a flurry of activities and meetings. Allison had Amy draw up two contracts which were identical for the Kaheaku siblings. She wanted them to go back to Honolulu knowing that her offer was not just talk. To be truthful, she was sincerely happy to have them as permanent tutors which solved a major part of her strategy for integrating her family back into society. Education would not only teach them the three Rs, but she would make sure that Soroya's two children helped her with behavioral changes as well.

One might think Allison a hypocrite in this aspect of her plan since she was still enjoying her own son's amorous attentions. She was a practical woman whose pragmatic approach in life had led her to become rich. She knew there was nothing she could do about the bond formed between Kathy and Nathan, but she knew that continued sexual contact between the girls and Nathan could lead to nothing but trouble in this society. She was worried that Hannah's situation of sleeping in the same bed with Kathy and Nathan was unhealthy. As a compassionate woman, Allison knew she could not wrench her away, but would have to do this gradually through education. Hannah would have to finally recognize that her future required this change.

On the other hand, Allison was cognizant that her grandchildren had a double dose of her own genes. They were as much like her as grandchildren could get, especially the boy Erik who was actually a great grandchild. They had been extremely lucky, in her mind, that all of Kathy and Nathan's children were healthy, smart, and good looking. The idea that such children would be two-headed monsters was patently untrue if her case was any example. However, left untouched by her interventions, this situation would continue until something bad did occur in terms of progeny.

Allison enlisted the help of the whole family to prepare a lunch fit for kings which they served out on the verandah. Afterward, they simply sat around, swam, and talked until it was time for the new tutors to prepare for departure. Kahoku and Lanikai were very much encouraged about their impending change as they left to pack their things. They also took advantage of the time in their guest house to make sure they still 'fit' together well. A quick fuck showed them they did.

After their departure, Allison spoke privately with Soroya and Jacob to confirm that their children were satisfied with the arrangements. This was mainly to get another perspective since she had already been assured by Kahoku and Lanikai that they were looking forward to becoming a part of this venture. Allison also told them that she intended to buy another car so that Lanikai and Kahoku would be free to leave the estate and mingle with people outside. She did not want them to think they were isolated like captives. It was obvious to Soroya and Jacob that Allison was doing everything possible to make sure her new employees would be happy here.

As an aside to Soroya and Jacob, Allison commented on how well the two had accommodated to the nudist lifestyle. The older couple nodded and said they were surprised about that themselves. Soroya said that Lanikai, in particular, seemed comfortable by referring to the fact that she had shaved herself to conform to the female Sanderson fad. She said that her doing that confirmed in her mind that Lanikai was at ease with nudism since that was a big step.

It was decided that Allison and Amy would continue with the school lessons in the meantime. The teachers had indicated what they should pursue until they returned. Classes continued on the verandah with all in attendance. As usual, there were many interruptions for swimming and other fun interludes.

Because Soroya and Jacob were always around, the ritual bath had become a thing of the past. However, the two took the car to run errands and take care of some personal business which meant they would be gone overnight, not to return until late the next day. While they were gone, it occurred to Emmeline that this was a perfect opportunity for them all to renew the bath ritual practice since she knew her grandmother had converted the baby pool for that purpose. She kept asking until Allison gave in. Allison was sorry she had explained her reasons for converting the pool since the ritual bath was one of the things which tended to perpetuate the family's incestuous behavior. However, the 'massages' had effectively replaced it, even though they were one on one situations. The bath was a family affair.

Amy had missed those baths which had ended up with her having some of her best orgasms. Before she was aware that Allison was not that happy about doing the bath, she uttered in typical Emmeline fashion, "Oh, goodie, that sounds fun!"

Emmeline kept bringing fruit drinks out to the verandah which she had been spiking with vodka, particularly for her father. She had not forgotten the effect this had on him. She also knew that her grandmother and Aunt Amy became a lot happier about sexual conduct when they had some alcohol in them. The Sun was in the west, but was far from setting when Emmeline reminded everyone that they were all going to take a bath together. Kathy could see that Emmeline was effervescent and cheerful, and chuckled about how the girl was directing them all to this end. Kathy didn't mind it at all.

Even though Emmeline knew that Hannah was sleeping with Kathy and Nathan, and probably had her fill of sex, she communicated to her sister that she had been putting vodka in their drinks which appealed to Hannah's instincts for good old fashion entertainment. It brought back the fun the two of them had had together seducing their father on morning wake ups. Hannah's little girl behavior would surface, and the two would giggle about their clever tricks. Hannah joined Emmeline in spiking drinks. It was as much fun deceiving everyone as it was looking forward to the sex.

Nathan was enjoying their late afternoon partying, and, of course, knew they were going to do the ritual bath as a family after over a year's hiatus. He had done it with Hannah on their trip, and later with his mother, but this was the first time with the whole family since they left Manila. He thought he was getting an erection solely because of anticipation. He was totally unaware that the vodka was working on his system since Emmeline began with small amounts and increased it as the afternoon progressed. Nathan noticed that his mother was in an unusually happy mood, and assumed this was because she was enjoying the idea of the bath (by now he should have known that 'candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker').

Amy had turned on the water heating system and set the baby pool filter pump to keep the water running clear. Emmeline had stacked towels and soap along the edge of the pool to be ready and avoid any interruptions. She also announced that she would be first to get a bath. Several lounge chairs had been placed along the edge of the pool for anyone to sit and observe if they didn't want to splash around in the pool while waiting their turn. Nathan looked around at his five women, and wondered if he could last. He was as hard as a rock

Even the twins were present with their playpen set up alongside the pool. Every eye was on Emmeline and Nathan as the bath ritual began. She was enjoying this to no end as Nathan soaped her up, spending time making sure her every erogenous zone was cleaned. Remembering how Aunt Amy, his mother, and Hannah had reacted to his fingering their anus, he tried it with Emmeline too. She was surprised, but expressed it with giggling as if he were tickling her. She was not unappreciative of this effort, but Nathan did nothing more than titillate her. She was more interested in his making sure that he did the deep cleaning of her pussy.

Hannah was acting more like her mother by waiting until she was one of the last ones to be bathed. Amy volunteered to be next, but soaped up Nathan first, and then whispered to him that he could deep clean her 'everywhere'. She made sure he understood her by inserting a finger in him when she said it. This had the effect of arousing him to new heights since he remembered what she had showed him back in Manila. While slipping a hand and fingers between her butt cheeks, he could tell she was probably more capable of taking him than his Hannah had been.

Because of all the lather, and the fact that each female had to bend over, it could not readily be seen that he had inserted his penis in her back door rather than her pussy. The soap helped, but she took him without much effort. It was tighter than her vagina--more like Emmeline's pussy. He was also bent over her back so that he could reach her clitoris. Amy had not had a visitor there in years, so it was a new set of sensations for her. She was one of those few women who liked anal sex almost as much as the other. She could come that way, and this was one of those occasions.

After they were finished, the rest noticed that she took care to wash off his penis, but did not wonder as to why. Since he remained hard, it became clear that he had not ejaculated. After he 'washed' his mother, it was dawning on everyone that he was in that 'state' again signalling the possibility for an extended period of fun. Hannah was next, since she knew better than to try to take that last place always reserved for her mother. By this time, she knew Kathy would not be ending the ritual, because their deception in spiking drinks had worked.

Emmeline was already aware that this would end up being more than a ritual bath. She was always willing to go get more drinks for everyone. While waiting for another turn, she played with the twins, even picking them up together to let them have a go at her tits. While leaning back in a chair with a mouth on each tit, she massaged their bottoms at the same time. To her surprise, Erik's little peter became erect. It was much longer, although pencil thin, but this intrigued her no end. Nobody was paying any attention since their gazes were on more interesting things taking place.

What Emmeline did next was more curiosity than perversity, but her own background made it a natural reaction. She had sucked on her daddy's penis as a young girl, so the idea was not repugnant in the least. It was something one did growing up. Because the babies were sucking machines, she wondered if it mattered what they were sucking. She put them back in their playpen, and arranged their little bodies so that Erik's erect penis was next to Erika's mouth. Sure enough, the little girl began sucking on it as if it were a tit. Erik had been fussing, but when Erika had his penis in her mouth, he calmed down immediately. In fact, he began to purr.

At that moment, Emmeline heard laughter from the pool which diverted her attention back to the fun and games. She left the twins on their own to return to the action. The adults had started a game where Nathan held one of them on his shoulders while another tried to dislodge her. If successful, the winner got a session of 'deep cleaning' and then took her place on his shoulders for the next bout. All the game amounted to was a new method for selecting who was next.

Emmeline forgot all about her experiment with the kids in the playpen, but Hannah checked on them later only to find Erika still sucking away. Unaware that Emmeline had set this up, she thought that this was something that just happened. She was about to announce her discovery when it occurred to her that Erik was having all the fun. She rearranged their bodies into the 69 position to see if he might reciprocate the favor. Sure enough, the little boy seemed to be searching for something to suck as well.

At that point, Allison glanced over at Hannah at the playpen, and seeing her so entranced, got up to see what she was so interested in. When she saw what was happening in the playpen, she totally lost her composure.

"Good God! Hannah, did you put those kids together like that? I can't believe this. This is disgusting and depraved if you think you're being funny, you're not!"

"No, no, Gran'Mommy, I didn't do anything. They were like that when I came over here." Hannah wasn't about to admit that she had just turned Erika around so Erik could get a snout full of her little pussy. She figured she was basically telling the truth, so wasn't about to elaborate further.

"We're all descending into Hell, I tell you. Maybe none of this was a very good idea in the first place. Now, even the babies are doing it. Whatever am I going to do?" she rambled on in an obvious state of inebriation. She sat down on the concrete and began to sob with her face in her hands. Had she not been so much in her cups and sated sexually, she might have reacted differently. These were innocent babies, and here they were doing what the adults were doing. It seemed that no matter how much she worried about correcting the deviations of her family, there was always something new to set her back even farther than before.

Amy was over to her side the minute she saw Allison crying. She put her arms around Allison and was soon joined by Kathy and the others. In trying to placate Allison, they naturally asked her what had made her cry. Kathy kept looking at Hannah for any indication of what had happened. Hannah simply nodded toward the playpen. Kathy looked over to see the twins involved in a very active 69 with them both oblivious to anything but their activity.

Knowing how her mother was trying to get them all to comply with society's conventions, Kathy could only grin, because to her it was funny. The two babies, about ten months old were chowing down on each other like it was the best thing since mother's milk. She could only think that she had two very precocious children on her hands. As far as Kathy was concerned, anything children of such innocence might do could not be criticized or condemned. What she would do if she found out that it was a prank set up by Emmeline was a different matter.

Neither Kathy nor anyone else who knew what was going on in the playpen made any attempt to stop it. More attention was being paid to Allison. Kathy figured it was her responsibility to calm her mother so tried her best to do so.

"Mommy, please don't get too upset. They're just babies. They can't be blamed for doin' somethin' as natural as suckin'. That's what babies do, ya know."

By this time, Emmeline had rejoined the group and while they were all paying attention to Allison, she glanced over to see that the babies were in the 'reverse position' still going strong. She had not left them that way, so assumed they simply moved around somehow and wished she had thought to put them that way in the first place. Being a female, Emmeline figured Erika had done the moving since she had left them in a one-way situation. Again, Emmeline wished she had thought of it when she put them down. She estimated Erika to be a very smart and determined girl to have moved herself to get some pleasure too. She figured Erika was a lot like herself. Well, Erika was her little sister, after all.

Kathy decided she should take her mother up to her bed and let her sleep. Allison had calmed down, but was still distrought. She didn't think this was funny at all. By this time, the rest of the group saw what was going on in the playpen, and Amy realized immediately what had upset Allison. What was more amazing was that no one was separating the two tots to discontinue their sucking frenzy. Since the primary mother, Kathy, had departed, she did not hesitate to reach down and pick up Erika pulling her mouth off of Erik's well sucked penis. One could even hear the suctional slurp as her mouth lost its contents.

The girls, and even Nathan, were trying to suppress their chuckles. They realized that their Aunt Amy was simply trying to maintain the seriousness of the situation established by Allison. Even Aunt Amy was having some difficulty in keeping a straight face. Emmeline was the only person who felt any remorse for what happened. Not even Hannah who had rearranged the kids' positions in the playpen was aware that Emmeline had initiated the whole affair. Emmeline decided that her best choice was to keep her mouth shut, and let them all think the kids did it on their own, especially since Erika had done half of it, or so she thought.

Hannah picked up Erik, and took Erika from her Aunt Amy. She said she would take them upstairs to their cribs. That left Emmeline and Aunt Amy with Nathan. Their little party seemed like it was at an end except the two females noted that Nathan still had an erect penis. Neither female was about to waste the opportunity, so while the others were gone, the three let the party go on a little longer. Nathan was not surprised that Emmeline slid under them when he was doing it 'animal way' with Amy, but noticed that his Aunt Amy did the same thing when he was behind Emmeline. It was obvious from the slurping sounds that the one being humped was supping on the one underneath at the same time. He thought that was 'hot'.

Both Kathy and Hannah had to finish Nathan off in bed that night. For whatever reason, instead of being jealous of Hannah, Kathy seemed to be closer than ever with her, to the point of showing her how to get Nathan to ejaculate even though the drinking had apparently made him incapable. They would double time him, raising his libido to unreal heights. When he came, it was a volcanic eruption.

The next day found Allison in better spirits. She realized that she had acted unreasonably since the twins couldn't be blamed for being kids. In the light of day, she had to admit that it was kind of funny, but she also decided that the little kids must have been trying to imitate behavior seen in the bedroom. Nobody suspected that it had been set up, or that they were still a bit young to have arranged themselves so perfectly to reach each other's genitals. However, the subject was eventually dropped, and even treated as an amusing anomaly.

The next day, Emmeline pointed out to everyone that Soroya and Jacob wouldn't be back until that evening so why not take advantage of their absence to play some more in the baby pool. Allison had gotten over what she called the 'baby fiasco', and feeling a lot better, agreed to more fun and games instead of lessons and other scheduled activities. She had the hangover hots, and this would be a way to satisfy that horny feeling. The fact that they were all alone relieved her mind of that fear of being discovered. It was the last time they might be able to relive those idyllic times on the island.

It was not a repeat of the day before. Rather, the family simply gathered on the verandah as if to spend a relaxing day doing absolutely nothing. The day before, they all had only one objective--a ritual bath. Today, it was more casual without it becoming a group spectacle. However, since it was Emmeline's idea, Nathan complied with her request for him to give her a bath in the baby pool. The rest were content to remain on the verandah to sun or swim in the large pool. They had all day, after all. Besides, Nathan was not fortified with anything to make him last. It would probably take all day without the elixir.

When Nathan and Emmeline came back to the verandah, they could all see that he was soft, so assumed she had gotten him too excited to hold back. Emmeline could do that. Still, they had all day, so no one worried about it. Allison had decided to just enjoy their solitude without anyone else around, so was determined not to let anything bother her. She wanted to recapture the idyllic mood she enjoyed back on the island. She brought out a pitcher of juice and a bottle of vodka, announcing to all that they could mix their own; underlining that she wasn't going to spike any drinks. Allison said this with a look toward Emmeline which turned into a grin and a wink. Emmeline grinned back as if to say 'I couldn't help it.'

As the day wore on, the excitement of doing a bath seemed to have waned. Instead, someone went up for blankets over which they spread their bath towels on the verandah. If one of the females felt like having sex, she simply played with Nathan until he was hard, and then did it right there in whatever position she suggested. Occasionally, one might invite him into the big pool where they did it in the water. By this time, they were all pouring Nathan glasses of fruit juice. Someone would go get snacks and put them on a table. Nobody felt like cooking. Hannah and Kathy had brought the twins down to join them since it was time to feed them.

While the Sandersons were enjoying a very friendly afternoon, the Kaheakus were returning early from their trip. They parked out in front to carry in groceries and other items from the car. They went through the front door to take the things to the kitchen. When Soroya put her sacks down on the table, she saw that there had been activity in the kitchen, and assumed the family was out on the verandah. Just to verify that she looked out the window. She froze!

"Jacob, come over here, NOW!" she said just above a whisper.

He put his things down, and joined her at the window over the sink. At first, he wasn't sure what he was seeing, then saw some of the family sitting in chairs looking at Nathan ploughing into Amy who was on her knees with her face down between another female's legs. That female was lying the opposite way with her face where Nathan and Amy were joined.

"My God!" was all he could say as he stared out the window.

Soroya and Jacob were still dressed. They didn't leave the window. Apparently, Nathan and Amy were finished as he withdrew and another, this time Allison, took her place. The girl underneath turned out to be Emmeline who returned to a chair along with Amy.

"We better get out of here, Jacob," said Soroya, "before anyone cames back into the kitchen and finds us here."

"Should we put the groceries away first?" he asked.

"No, dummy, they'll know we were here. Let's take them back out to the car. We can store them back at our house for the time being."

They were quickly out of the mansion where they reloaded the car and drove back down to the guest house. They carried their goods in silence into the house. It was only after they had stored them, that they looked at each other in utter astonishment.

"So what are you thinking now, Soroya?" asked Jacob. "We knew about Nathan and Kathy, and we both know what happened to Hannah, so why should all of this be so shocking? Or, did we go running out of there to save them embarrassment?"

"I don't know, Jacob," she said as if in a quandary. "I knew it was going on, but I guess I just couldn't face the thought. But, if Allison is so anxious to integrate her children and grandchildren into normal society, she sure has a funny way of doing it. I never imagined they held orgies."

"I think as far as you and I are concerned, we can handle this--I mean we can continue working for them, but I'm not so sure how you'll feel about our kids working here now. Frankly, I don't think it will shock our kids to know that the Sanderson lifestyle is a bit more than just nudism," he said in summing up his own thoughts.

"Are you telling me we should tell our kids about all of this?" she asked, somewhat confused.

"Well, you thought it necessary to tell them all about the Sandersons being nudists before they got here so they had the option to say no without even coming," he explained, "and, if you tell them the latest news, that gives them the same option to change their minds."

"Oh, Jacob, I don't know what to do. Everything seemed so great; and the idea of our kids living next door with great jobs we helped them get was the only thing I was thinking about. I still want them to do it, but am worried they'll think we knew about all this, or were even a part of it. I don't want them to think us bad people--their own parents."

"Well, you better tell them pretty quick since they are in the process of quitting their jobs to come out here," he added as a practical matter.

"What the hell am I going to say, 'Oh by the way, the Sandersons are all screwing each other?'" she said with some frustration. In the back of her mind, she also was recalling her own 'encounter' with Nathan. She had almost been able to relegate that to the deepest recesses of her consciousness. Now, that episode was back in her face. She could not deprecate the Sandersons since she was just as big a sinner.

"You're very good at persuasion, Soroya," he said sincerely, "and, I know you'll be able to break the news to them in such a way that you won't scare them out of their wits. Actually, all I have to do is remember how nice Allison and the whole family is, and it doesn't bother me anymore. If you stop to think about it, their life on that island must have led to all of this. Hell, as a man, I can only fantasize about the life Nathan must be leading."

"What are you saying, Jacob?"

"I'm saying that society tells me to condemn all of this, but now that I know them and about them, I can't do that. To be perfectly frank, I don't care what they do as long as they treat us so well. You have to remember that we came back early. They weren't expecting us until much later this evening, so it isn't exactly that they threw everything in our face. They're not going to do things in front of our children. If you think about it, we invaded their privacy. They were respecting our sensibilities by doing it when we weren't here."

Jacob's last words made sense to Soroya. It helped make up her mind. She would still talk to Kahoku and Lanikai, but she now had an idea about what to say. She would not be blunt about it; she was already forming how she would say it without being disloyal to the Sandersons; and the kids could still make a choice.

The two agreed to wait until much later before driving their purchases back up to the mansion. Soroya would call the siblings in Honolulu and casually ask how things were going and when they could be expected. She would drop hints that the Sanderson family was a lot closer than normal due to their experience on the island without actually getting into any details. Soroya felt a lot better now; even the resurfaced memory of her 'massage' with Nathan did not seem so bad anymore.

Lanikai answered the phone. She was alone in the apartment. It was her mother asking how things were going and if they had notified the school authorities of their resignations. It was a long and strange call, thought Lanikai. Part of the conversation left her a little perplexed. She told Soroya that they had submitted their notices, and would be back on the Big Island in 30 days. After she hung up, she waited for Kahoku to get home so she could tell him about the call.

She was naked when he came in the door. They embraced, then he began to take off his clothes since they had become full time nudists with a vengeance. It also led them to frequent sexual encounters since they were always ready. They decided to sleep together which contributed to the numerous copulations. They were, effectively, having a honeymoon. One of the first things Lanikai did on return to Honolulu was to get a prescription for birth control pills. In the meantime, Kahoku had purchased a gross of condoms which seemed like a lot, but he could see that they would be gone by the time the pills took effect.

"Mom called," she said, "and sounded very happy about our coming out to live next door to them."

"Did you give her the date we can leave so that Allison can arrange for the flight?"

"Yes, but she had some things to say which make me wonder a little about the Sanderson family."

"What do you mean, made you wonder?" Kahoku asked since his sister sounded mysterious.

"Well, she mentioned again that Nathan and Kathy are brother and sister, and went through the old story about their being marooned on that island again. We knew that, and as you know, we've been talking ever since about how we don't seem to be alone in brother/sister love. In fact, you and I have talked about how the Sandersons could hardly be shocked if anyone ever found out about us, even though we don't intend to announce it."

"So?" Kahoku said to indicate he wanted her to continue.

"Anyway, I'd swear Mom was trying to tell me that the brother/sister situation is not the only incestuous relationship existing in that family. She talked a little about 'free love' which I always thought was where people could do it at will, but I really don't know what it means. She kept talking about how the Sandersons had a different concept of family relationships which involved a lot more intimacy than normal, and for us to just take things as they come."

"Are you saying that Mom was trying to tell us that 'free love' exists in that family? Wow! After seeing all those women in the buff, I can understand how that guy, Nathan, could be tempted. Since he's the only male, do you suppose that means he's intimate with them all? Sounds like he needs a little help, if you ask me."

Lanikai pounced on her brother at that comment, and playfully communicated that he belonged to her and not those other women. "Kahoku, you won't be able to help anyone out after you're around me, 'cause I'm gonna make sure that tool between your legs knows where it belongs! It won't have time for anybody else."

Their jesting devolved into him taking her on the living room floor. He had to interrupt their rousting to get a rubber, but they had become accustomed to doing that by now. So far, they had not gotten involved in oral sex since they both seemed to be unaware of its existence. They had experimented with every position they could think of, and Lanikai was still having orgasms to her delight. Kahoku figured he had already had sex more times with his sister than he ever did in the short period he was married to his ex-wife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.