Blue Lagoon - Book II - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book II

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story carries on the saga of a boy and his little sister stranded on a Pacific island in the 1950s and beyond. They grow to adulthood and raise a family with only a glimmer of what life was before

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

The constant rain ceased lashing the island sometime during the early morning hours. The wind had slacked off, but it was still powerful enough to cause a high sea state. All five women had taken repeated turns during the night to be calmed. It kept Nathan very busy going from one to the other with a hug, a kiss, and deep penetration. It had not seemed unusual to him that his mother and Amy had joined in in wanting to be soothed as well, although he noticed they seemed to want to slide back and forth on him when it was their turn.

The hut had been reinforced so often with additional leaves, not only on the roof, but on the sides as well that despite the heavy rains, the inside had remained relatively dry. The sounds of the storm had subsided to the point where the girls were finally falling asleep. When Nathan was 'comforting' Kathy one last time, she too fell asleep. That left his mother and Aunt Amy still awake. It soon became apparent that he was only alternating between the two.

"Do ya feel better now, Mommy?" Nathan asked as he entered her again with another squeeze and kiss.

Realizing that it was just she and Amy left, it made it a bit more difficult to keep up the pretense of being scared of a storm that had disappeared for all practical purposes. "Uh, yes, Son. I can see how this calms a person, and why your family needs you when nature unleashes its anger. Uh, maybe you should take care of Aunt Amy now." She had actually gotten embarrassed in front of Amy even though they both knew they were taking advantage of innocence.

Amy was not so circumspect. As far as she was concerned, Allison had just given her OK for her to have at Nathan. There were just the two of them so she figured she could get him to do more than 'put it in for comfort'. It had all seemed highly improbable that they were really doing that to calm anybody. On the contrary, as far as she was concerned, it should only get them more excited. But, she had not been upset by the storm. She had been very much aroused by having his penis in her again--she knew this was not a dream.

"Uh, Nathan, it would help a lot if you could, you know, just go back and forth in me for a while," Amy said as she felt his hard rod enter her again.

"Ok, Aunt Amy. Whatever helps," Nathan replied with a clear understanding of what she wanted. In his mind, she wanted an orgasm so she must have really been upset by the storm. He knew an orgasm would relieve the mind of anything, and would certainly allow her a better chance of going to sleep.

Allison watched her son fuck her friend with such gentle passion that she was sorry she had given him up to her. She could not resist putting a hand on his buttocks as he thrust into Amy, and then slide it down the crevasse of his ass to couple his balls in her fingers. With a slightly extended reach, she could touch their connection and marvelled at how the tactile sensations of a conjoined cock and cunt sent roaring signals to her own sexual center.

Nathan knew his mother would probably want the same thing so worked on thinking of other things to avoid having an orgasm with Amy. He would save that for his mommy, but if she didn't stop playing with his balls, he was going to have difficulty doing that.

Amy's clitoris was not as big as that of any member of his family. He would have to stick a hand down between them to play with it as he thrust in her. Kathy's was big, and the girls had similar ones, but they all must have inherited them from his mommy whose 'button' was like another penis when she was really aroused. Sexual intercourse with him on top always allowed his pubic area to rub their clitoris. That's why he would grind on them at the bottom of each thrust.

Nathan wondered what it would be like to do a 'reverse' with Aunt Amy. He loved to lick and suck pussy, but had only done it with Kathy and the girls. It seemed logical to him that it was only a matter of time before he experienced that with both Amy and his mommy. If he had learned everything correctly, it was OK to do this within the family, but nobody could know about it. His mommy had indicated that Amy was now their aunt, and therefore family. Well, gosh, his mommy was right next to them, waiting her turn, so it sure must be OK.

"Oh, Nathan, I'm almost there, keep going, oooh yesss," muttered Amy as she met each one of his thrusts setting a definite rhythm. Amy could even feel Allison's fingers down at the junction as well as Nathan's on her clitoris. She was truly almost there as Nathan and Allison heard her begin, "Unhh, unh, unh, oh, yesss, yessss, God yesssss, now, Now, NOW, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, awwwwwwwwww..."

Nathan could feel the spasms in her cunt almost try to expel him, but he held himself in her as she grabbed him tightly while her orgasm ran its course. Allison was getting hotter by the second as the coupling had taken place. She knew her son understood she would be next, and that she would have the same thing Amy had ordered. The situation had her almost at the point of exploding herself.

Nathan had, indeed, been correct. Amy was practically on the point of falling asleep. The orgasm had drained the last bit of strength from her. He pulled out of her and turned toward his mother. She opened up her arms, and he moved into them. In the obscurity, he could still see her face and lovely naked body. She was, truly, a beauty like Kathy and his girls. Amy had seemed little in his arms, even a bit smaller than Emmeline, but now he would have his arms full.

"Oh, Nathan, my handsome Son, I'm so glad I could be last; that everyone is asleep for once. I don't know what it is, but I just have to have you. I can't stay away from the idea of you being inside me with your lovely cock. I know it's wrong, but right now, I don't care. Kiss your mommy!"

Nathan knew from his experiences with Kathy that he was about to make love, not just have intercourse. His mother knew how to kiss, and they proceeded to explore each other's mouth while their hands roamed the other's body. He moved down to suck her nipples. He still remembered how much he had liked her breasts when he was 12 years old, and how he thought about sucking them in a sexual way even though she was his mother. Now, he wondered why she hadn't let him do it. Maybe all he had needed to do was ask.

The smell of sex had much earlier pervaded the hut, but they were all used to it now. Nathan did not stop after sucking on her nipples, but continued his kissing down her belly, and into the sparse, blond nest from whence he had come. She had never really done this before, but Nathan seemed to know what he was doing. She spread her legs to give him better access. When his mouth and tongue began working the lips and then flicked her clitoris, Allison's bottom jerked up involuntarily in response.

She wondered how he could do that; putting his tongue in that place where even his penis had recently been, a penis that had been delving in the same kind of slime of four other females. Allison would have gotten sick except that Nathan did not let up, and the sensations were absolutely exotic. She quickly forgot how they were being created; only that she wanted them to continue. It was true. Children did teach their parents.

Cunnilingus was thousands of years old, but unless one had read erotic literature, a woman born and bred in the early 20th century would simply not have heard of such a practice. Nathan and Kathy had discovered it on their own as prepubescent children unhindered by adult prohibitions. Allison had heard of fellatio, but that too had been considered disgusting and only something done by prostitutes.

Allison was a pretty sophisticated lady of her times (and she could certainly use salty language), but some things had gotten by her as far as sex was considered. Oral sex had been one of those. While Nathan had turned his total attention to the exploration of his mother's pussy with his mouth and tongue, she was confronted by his own sex lingering dangerously close to her face. At first, this simply allowed her more ease in massaging her son's erection. The odor of his wick, which had been dipped in so many pussies, was overwhelming. The idea of putting that in her mouth, especially after where it had been, was making her queasy.

It had not occurred to Nathan that his mother had no experience with oral sex. Still, he was not so innocent that he did not understand why she hadn't sucked on him. Kathy and his girls loved to suck him dry, but he could understand that his mother might object to swallowing his stuff. For him, the enjoyment was being able to lick, nibble, and suck his mother's pussy to his heart's content. It now tasted of a mixture of the juices of every female in the hut. What was turning him on was turning her off.

This is not to say that Allison was not enjoying the ministrations of Nathan's mouth. She could just not bring herself to reciprocate. Everything was so sudden in its introduction. She had no problem playing with his sex weapon. It had now dried off, but was still heavily coated with the smell of his lovelies. His mouth was exciting her libido to greater and greater heights. She was hugging his erection to her cheek while instinctively throwing her bottom half into his face in response to his magic tongue. She was literally fucking his mouth with her clitoris.

"Oh, Nathan Baby, that feels so good. Nobody's ever done that before. You, you, you're gonna make me come if you keep that up." She was now humping his face.

The idea that he was making his mommy feel good doing what made him feel good was a great lift to Nathan's spirits and libido. Paying attention to her reactions to this or that lick or nibble, he was able to bring her off several times in a row. Allison had always had some problem having an orgasm without first spending a lot of time getting there. Here, her son had been able to give her more than one with each one better than the last. She was slowly being reduced to jelly in terms of the effects on her nerve endings.

Allison was rubbing Nathan's penis all over her face as she came, and came, and came. Never had she had her body treated to such continuous thrills.

"Mommy," Nathan uttered, "I gotta put it in ya. You've got me really feelin' like I just can't wait any longer."

"Oh, yes, Baby, put it in me. I want it too. Oh my God, I can't believe myself, but I'm in love, like really in love with my baby. I can't help myself; I'm hopeless." She was talking to and around him to herself.

Nathan acknowledged that they had something between them that had not been there before as he gently entered his mother's inviting love canal while smothering her mouth with succulent kisses. She realized that his mouth had just come from her sodden cunt, but, all of a sudden, didn't seem to mind as their tongues intermingled. Just the act of his sliding into her caused Allison to go off once again. She was delirious as her body went through another round of orgasmic shudders.

"Oh, God, Fuck, unh, unhhh, you, you're killing me... , I love it..."

At first, Nathan became concerned, then realized his mother was being consumed by orgasmic frenzies as her cunt muscles continued their spastic dance around his embedded offering. Her love, her enthusiasm, her beauty, her lust all contributed to entice Nathan's libido to step over the edge as he felt the welling up and hammer of his own orgasm. There was no containing him as he pulsed into his mother's depths while bellowing in relief.

They both drifted off. Nathan knew there would be no boat coming ashore today. There was no reason not to sleep as long as they all wanted. He didn't care if it never came back ashore. For the first time in his memory, he actually felt like they had been rescued at last.


Kathy woke up to silence since the howl of wind had stopped along with the rain. She looked around the room to see her family sprawled every which way. Nathan was lying on top of their mother and Aunt Amy was not far from them. She decided to get up and get a fire going to heat water for this new drink of tea or coffee that her mommy had brought from the ship. It had cooled off during the storm. They also had to check for any damage done whenever particularly heavy rain or high winds lashed the island.

She also knew that there would be no boat coming ashore today since the sea state was always up after such disturbances. Even though she left decisions about survival up to Nathan, she knew almost as much as he did regarding the weather, vegetation, and fauna. They had learned everything together, including sex. She knew that he must have last been calming their mommy. Although she was not as concerned as before, she still entertained some pangs of jealousy on seeing him on top of her.

Even though Kathy was a realist, knowing she had to share Nathan with her daughters, she had not been prepared for her mother's sudden appearance. She wasn't any more worried about Aunt Amy than she was her daughters, but her mother was, somehow, different. Kathy recognized that her mommy was an authority figure, and even though she had assured her that she had no intention of coming between her and Nathan, there they both lay asleep with Nathan's penis in her pussy.

Kathy assured herself that all was OK since she could have seen Nathan with Hannah the same way and she would only have wondered if Hannah had enjoyed it. She needed to drop any unkind thoughts and get a fire going. Even though she didn't know the word, she realized she was being paranoid.

Since her mother had come ashore, they had matches and lighters to get a fire going, so Kathy's only problem was to find dry wood. Luckily, they kept wood under a canvass which had not blown away. In short order, she had a nice fire going in their stove pit with a kettle of water over it. While she was getting out the tin cups in which to add the tea bags or teaspoons of coffee, Hannah came out of the hut, holding back a big yawn from awakening.

"Good Mornin', Mommy," said Hannah in seeing her mother busy at the unexpected fire. "Whatcha makin'?"

"I'm heatin' up water for coffee and tea. You want some? It's that stuff Gran' Mommy brought with her ta drink. Kinda silly ta drink hot stuff when it's usually so hot here, but it seems to have cooled off some, so I'm tryin' it. Ya wanta cup?"

"Sure, Mommy, but is there any bread left? That with strawberry jam would really go good with those hot drinks. By the way, it looks like Gran' Mommy was really scared by the storm last night, 'cause Daddy's still in 'er."

"I guess she was, Sweetie. She's not as used to this kinda weather as we are. It doesn't look like anyone's gonna come ashore taday, 'cause the waves'll be too high, but the Sun's gonna be shinin'. Maybe we oughta take Gran' Mommy and Aunt Amy up to our waterfall pool inland. It'll really be full an' runnin' strong after that rain. Whaddaya think?"

"Sounds like a good idea, Mommy. I love that place. If we started rightaway, we could spend most of the day there. I'll go get Emmeline up, then she an' I can help ya get a picnic ready. Without waiting for an answer, Hannah went back into the hut to get her sister.

Allison could hear noises even before opening her eyes to the morning. She realized that Nathan's body was still on top of her, but neither sounds nor weight was what got her attention. It was the fullness she felt between her legs. Then it dawned on her what she had been doing before they went to sleep. They had apparently been so tired that they fell asleep while doing it. My God, she thought, he was still hard in her or else it was one of those morning erections men got.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.