Present - Cover

Present

by Martina2023

Copyright© 2003 by Martina2023

Erotica Sex Story: As a present, her husband wants her to fuck a stranger for his birthday. No condom, no contraception... will she do it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cuckold   Pregnancy   .

Jackie slid her fingers into her gooey slit and vigorously worked them across her aching clit... God she was horny... It was her husband Ron's birthday tomorrow and she was finally going to give him the present he had wanted all their married life... She was going to have sex with a stranger while he watched...

Not just any old sex though... Ron insisted that it had to be bareback, no condoms, no birth control pills, nothing... Ron actually wanted her to risk becoming pregnant with a stranger's baby... And as he had access to her diary, he knew that his birthday fell when she was between periods... She could easily catch for a baby...

Some present, she thought... He doesn't ask for much... Then, there was the other part of the deal... if she did take, she was to carry the baby to full term, he wasn't going to let her abort it. Ron had told her that this was his number one sex fantasy and he wanted it for a birthday present...

She thought back to the time where he had first suggested it... She had been shocked and disgusted at first, but later she started to imagine what it might be like and now was as enthusiastic about it as Ron was... She didn't tell him that, though, she wanted to play hard to get...

"Ron. Please..." she pleaded, "I'll give you anything else, but this. Please think of something else that I can do for you. I might be ovulating and I could get pregnant. Let me use a condom or just suck him off instead, it'll be a lot less risky."

But Ron just smiled at her and replied, "Get your legs open girl, it's my birthday and you promised. It's full bareback and no exceptions, I'm gonna see some chap dump his sticky wad deep inside your unprotected belly and you're going to take it all... Pregnancy or no pregnancy, I'm not letting you back out this time."

Jacky was both shocked and thrilled every time they had this conversation; she was amazed that a man could so readily let his wife act like a slut even to the point of having another man's child... Well, if that's what he wants, that's what he'll get, she smiled...

Ron had been fantasising about the whole thing for months... He couldn't wait for the day to come where he would frog-march his beautiful, yet unwilling wife to the toilets in the park where he knew there was a 'glory hole' between the traps. Here he would watch while she pulled her panties to one side and would back onto the first stiff dick that popped through the hole... He imagined the face of the lucky man who would grunt and pump his load straight into Jackie's unprotected slit, completely unaware of the fact that he might be impregnating her... Then he was going to make her sit on his lap and ensure that she couldn't remove any of the punter's semen... he was going to keep her there for at least half an hour to give the sperm every chance to reach her egg... He was dying to see her pregnant and watch her fatten over the coming months... Then to be there at the birth, as she screamed in agony, trying to squeeze the results of his birthday present into the world...

Jackie lay in bed that night knowing that tomorrow was the day. She reached between her legs again and felt her wet goo... A sure sign that she was fertile. Ron flushed the toilet and joined her in the bed.

"Ron, please..." she cooed in his ear... "Let me use a condom. Look, feel my fanny, it's runny, I'm sure I'm ovulating... You don't really want anyone to impregnate me do you?"

Ron sucked her neck and nodded, "Yep! Tomorrow you're gonna get a belly full of arms and legs from a complete stranger and I'm gonna love watching it!!!"

Jackie shuddered... how could he talk like this! She was nearly 40 and had never had any babies as Ron had had a vasectomy when he was married to his first wife. Yet Ron desperately wanted her to become pregnant and carry the child through to birth. No way did she want that to happen... the sex with a stranger excited her but not to the point of conceiving his baby...

Ron mounted her, his erection aching with the thought that the next man to penetrate her would not be vasectomised. This one would fatten her belly and later he would drink the milk from her tits... The reason why Ron could be so sure, was that he knew who was going to fuck her... Earlier that week he had approached a man in his local pool hall that had a reputation for satisfying his women. This man was 6 feet 2 inches tall, weighed 200 pounds and was reputed to have a 12-inch dick with a girth that could split a woman in half. He was also BLACK...

Yes... his beautiful Jackie didn't know it but her sex partner for his birthday present was a black guy nicknamed "The BULL"... He had arranged for him to be in the toilets tomorrow at 2pm... Jackie was going to have to take his brute of a dick and carry the results if she took for the next 9 months...

He recalled Bull bragging that he had fathered at least 20 children with a variety of different women and most of them had gone on to have a baby weighing at least 10 pounds... He visualised Jackie panting with pain as she laboured to give birth to a 13 pound black baby...

Now inside Jackie, his throbbing dick had slid in without any resistance, her vaginal walls creamed with her fertile goo, it was definitely her ovulation period, everything was just right... He pumped three or four times and dumped his sperm free semen deep inside her... Oh, how he wished he could father a child with her, but that unwise snip he had had some years earlier had put paid to that...

Jackie was still not satisfied so she pushed his face down to her groin and urged him to lick his gunge from her under carriage and make her cum. Ron complied and quickly had her grunting with excitement as she had a back arching orgasm...

She wiped her lips, removing the last traces of sex fluids and slumped back into a deep sleep, becoming more anxious about the next day's events. Ron, however, could not sleep. He worried that things might not go to plan, his biggest worry was that Jackie was stringing him along. Would she really have sex with Bull? Would she do it without a condom? If she did, would Bull knock her up? Oh, well, he sighed; tomorrow will answer all those questions...

Next morning, Ron opened some birthday cards and Jackie brought breakfast in bed. He reminded her about his present...

"I know, I know" she assured him, "if you want your wife to have slutty sex with a strange man, if that will please you, then that's what you'll get. But, Ron... Let me use a condom, I don't need a pregnancy at my age."

Ron's dick twitched in excitement at her words. "No way, doll. It's all been agreed, you take it bareback and if he knocks you up, you carry the baby to full term. We can have it adopted if you don't want to keep it, but you are definitely gonna fatten if you take. End of argument!"

Jackie looked down at the floor in resignation. Why did she ever agree to this?

After a shower, Ron insisted on organising her outfit for the day. In true male fashion, he made her dress in a white micro skirt that clung to her full hips, showing her magnificent backside to the full, black suspenders and stockings with a pair of shiny black high heels. She looked a picture...

He toyed with the idea of making her go out without knickers, but changed his mind and selected a pair of wet look black panties that clung like a second skin to her ample ass. He noticed that he had had a permanent erection since he woke up that morning, but resisted the urge to fuck her before they went out. He wanted to reserve her vagina for the Bull... Only his semen was going to wash around inside her that afternoon... Ron decided that he could wank whilst he watched the whole sordid event.

Neither of them felt like lunch, Ron was sick with worry that Jackie would chicken out at the last moment, Jackie was worried about having sex with a different man for the first time in her life...

It was time... Ron stood up and looked at Jackie. "OK, bitch... I want my present... get in the car."

He nearly came in his pants as she got to her feet and picked up his car keys. Jesus!! He thought... She is actually gonna do it for me...

Despite all she had said, he never really believed she would go through with it. But here she was, dressed to kill and going with him to be fucked in some public toilets...

Shaking with apprehension, he guided her to his car and opened the passenger door to let her in. He caught a flash of her black knickers as she got in... were they wet at the crotch? He was sure he had seen a wet patch when she swung her leg inside the car.

Ron was right... Jackie's vagina was oozing into the crotch of her knickers at the thought of being screwed by a stranger. She was only worried now that there might not be anyone else at the toilets... She wanted it as badly as Ron. She wanted to see if Ron really would let a man ejaculate inside her whilst she was fertile... Surely he would change his mind at the last moment... He didn't really want a stranger's baby growing inside her womb, did he? He was bound to stop her, wasn't he?

It was only a 20-minute drive to the park. It had a reputation for drug dealing and after dark prostitution, but during the day, people would walk their dogs and mothers would let their young children play. The toilets were virtually derelict; they had long been a haunt for gay men to find cheap pickups and dealers to pass drugs and money between cubicles.

Ron parked the car and went around to open the door for his wife... Anyone looking at the pair would never believe what their business was to be that afternoon in the toilets...

She swung her legs out of the car and stood up shakily... What was she letting herself in for? She wondered... When would Ron put an end to this charade and simply take her home and screw her himself?

But Ron had no intention of doing that... He could feel pre-cum leaking from his dick as he took her arm and started to march her down the path towards the tatty toilet buildings. He pushed her urgently in case she tried to back out. It was five minutes to two and he was concerned that the Bull might leave if they were late.

Jackie complained, "OK, Ron... I can walk at my own pace, these bloody heels are a nightmare to walk in, you know."

"Sorry, doll." He replied, "In your own time, in your own time."

He was just grateful that the plan was still on course for completion. His wife was going to get the dirty fucking of her life and he was going to see it...

At the toilets, Jackie winced at the sight... "Oh, Ron! They're disgusting. You don't think I'm going in there, do you"

Ron's heart missed a beat... She was going to back out, the bitch!

"It's OK. I'll be with you; it's quite safe. 10 minutes, that's all. It'll be soon be over, I promise. I won't let anyone harm you. Please, Jackie... For me...

Jackie looked at his face... Jeeeze, he really was going to force her to go through with it. What a strange husband I've got...

Jackie looked him in the eyes..."Ron... I'll do it for you, for your birthday, but I want to be sure that it's what you really want. Here are the facts... If I go in there, I'm likely to get fucked by an unknown man, likely to conceive his baby and if I do, I'm going to bring it into the world, they'll be no abortion. You are going to have to watch me get fat and you'll have to be there when I go into labour. Do you understand??? This is deadly serious. It's not a game"

Ron ejaculated into his pants as she spoke... His heart was beating like it was going to burst... this must be a dream... All I have to do is nod and my wife will do it... It's going to happen!!!!

"Well??" she demanded, "What do you want me to do?

Ron tried to answer, but his mouth was too dry. "Mmm... Yes." he stuttered. "I want it to happen... Do it"

Jackie tried to maintain her stern face, but inside her stomach was doing cartwheels. She wanted to risk it as badly as Ron did. She would have been more disappointed than Ron, if he had stopped it.

She hissed, "Well... OK. But it's the one and only time... Lead the way..."

Ron pushed the door and it opened. The smell was awful; a mixture of urine, poo, marijuana and smoke hit them. Strangely, though, it seemed appropriate for what was to happen. There were four cubicles, Ron knew that each had a hole into each other and the Bull should be in cubicle 3. They were to go into cubicle 4...

Ron could feel that they were not the only people in the building, he guided her into the cubicle and shut the door. There was no lock, that had long since been broken off. They both looked at the hole...

There was a shuffling noise from the cubicle next door and then the biggest erection he had ever seen protruded through the hole. Jackie gasped and clamped a hand to her mouth. She pointed silently to the mammoth black weapon threatening her. Ron nodded frantically and sat down on the broken toilet seat, leaving more space for Jackie to manoeuvre...

At least 10 inches of male appendage, the width of a baby's arm poked through the partition. Then they heard a voice, "Suck it, baby. Bring me to attention for you."

Jackie waved her hand at Ron and leant down to his ear. "He's black."

Ron put both hands up and tried to calm her. He whispered, "It's OK, I don't mind."

Jackie looked at him... was he really going to let a black man impregnate her? Did he want her to carry a black baby into the world? Surely not...

But Ron just pointed to the dick poking at her and motioned she should kneel and suck it.

Jackie did as she was told and gingerly took it in one hand. Squatting down in the confined space she brought her mouth close to it... Ron's erection was back to full strength as she paused and looked at him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.