My Mum Seduced Me - Cover

My Mum Seduced Me

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: The title says it all!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

I was 15 years old and, like any 15 year old, my hormones were becoming rampant. Not that I had any luck where it came to the opposite sex, I'd had a few dates, but had never got any further than a brief snogging session with my date, nor had I seen a naked female outside the pages of a magazine. It wasn't my looks that let me down, I was no super-hunk, but I had been told I was quite 'handsome', mind you that was right before the girl dumped me. My problem was confidence, as in I had none, all my dates, few as they had been, had been set up for me by mates and I had yet to pluck up the nerve to ask a girl out myself. Of course I was firmly of the opinion that there was something wrong with me and I would go to my grave a virgin, little did I know what was in store for me.

It was August, school was in summer break and I was, as usual, lounging around at home because the few mates I had were away on their holidays with their parents. There were only my mother and myself in the house, my father had left when I was 11 and came to see me on the odd occasion his conscience pricked at him. Although the house was my mother's we had very little money coming in and my mother had to work full time to make ends meet, especially as the pittance of alimony my father was supposed to pay rarely arrived. Of course I took advantage of the time alone to indulge in what had become my favourite pastime, wanking; with a nudie magazine in one hand and my cock in the other I would wank almost from the moment my mother would leave for work to shortly before the time she returned home. Naturally this left me little time for anything else and I received a scolding every evening for not doing things around the house while she was out working her fingers to the bone to keep a roof over our head and food on the table. This lecture usually went in one ear and out the other, though I did at times feel a little bit guilty about not helping out more. And that was the pattern of my life, lonely laziness broken by vigorous self-pleasure and nightly wet dreams.

Then one Friday evening my mother arrived home from work a little early, I barely had time to hide the evidence of my day's pleasure before she was in the door. Unlike other evenings she didn't make any comment about me having done nothing to help out, in fact she seemed quite distracted and I wondered whether there was anything wrong. Apart from a brief greeting my mother said nothing more; instead she went into the kitchen and prepared dinner while I lazed in the living room wondering what was up. Over dinner she was virtually silent where she would normally talk about her day, after dinner she didn't go through her usual routine of nagging me to do the washing up, instead she cleared the table and did it herself. Usually she would sit with me for a while after dinner, but this night she went straight up to her room leaving me puzzled and growing a little concerned, so much so that after about forty minutes I went upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door.

"You ok mum?" I asked when I poked my head around the door to her call to 'come in'.

"Yes," she smiled "I'm fine Len, just a little tired."

"Oh, ok." I responded lamely.

Saying goodnight I headed for my own room and settled down for a wank before going to sleep.

That weekend was a strange one; my mother seemed to be totally distracted, as though her mind was somewhere else. She spent a lot of time in her bedroom and I started to wonder if she was sick or something, but every time I asked her if she was okay she would state that she was fine. It seemed a funny kind of 'fine' to me, but there wasn't a lot I could do about it. It was Sunday evening that she sprung a surprise on me; we'd just had dinner and were sitting in the living room deciding whether to watch TV or listen to music.

"I'm on holiday for the next week." My mother said suddenly.

"Oh?" I answered while mentally cursing the lost wanking time.

"Yes." She said. "I thought we could spend some time together even if we can't go away."

"Uh," I rallied, "that'll be nice mum."

My mother decided there wasn't anything worth watching on TV so we listened to music, her reading a file or something in her armchair while I read a dirty magazine hidden in a comic book cover. Of course my mind was also swearing and bewailing the fact that with my mother home I would have few chances to occupy myself in my favourite pastime. We had been sat there for about an hour and I had about decided that I needed to head for my bedroom to have a wank, across from me my mother closed the file she had been reading and looked at me. There was something about the look she was giving me that sent a shiver of excitement down my spine, though I have no idea why that was.

"Len," my mother said so softly I could barely hear her over the music playing, "do you think I'm attractive?"

"Eh?" I responded brightly.

Well it wasn't the sort of question one would expect from your own mother and randy teen though I was I had never thought of my mother in that way so I had no answer to hand.

"Do you think I'm attractive," she repeated a little louder, "as a woman that is?"

"Um," I temporised, "I don't know, yeah, I guess."

"Well let's try it another way," she smiled softly, "if I wasn't your mother would you fancy me?"

My shyness kicked in about then and I felt my face flush as I looked at my mother trying to judge her as a female rather than as 'mum'. It came as a bit of a surprise to discover that I found her very attractive, though not a classical beauty my mother had a good body shape with bumps in all the right places, her face, though a little angular, was nevertheless very pretty. But her best feature was her legs, they were long, slender and shapely and I had a momentary fantasy of them wrapped around me. Forcing those sorts of thoughts from my mind I looked at my mother's face.

"Uh, yes," I finally answered her, "I would fancy you, a lot."

"I see." She smiled, and then went on, "Enough to date an old woman like me?"

I was totally confused, something told me that this conversation was going somewhere, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out where. Still, I decided to go with the flow and see what happened.

"You are not old," I said honestly, "and yes, I fancy you enough to date you, if you weren't my mother of course."

"Flattery will get you everywhere young man." My mother laughed, and then went on challengingly. "Anyway, why wouldn't you go on a date with your mother? Ashamed to be seen with me or something?"

"Shit mum," I blurted out, "guys don't date their mums!"

"And why not?" she asked.

"Well..." I faltered, "you know. When you go on a date you sort of expect... well... you know."

"No," she grinned, "I don't know. Why don't you tell me?"

"Aw mum," I squirmed in my seat, "come on... you know... kissing and stuff."

"Ah, you mean sex." She chuckled.

My face was blushing so red by now that you could have fried an egg on it, what made it worse was having my own mother talking about the subject with me.

"Yes." I almost squeaked in reply.

"I see," she said tilting her head to one side, "and you get laid every date I suppose."

"Mum!" I squeaked in surprise.

"Oh dear, have I shocked you?" she laughed. "You know, you should be able to at least discuss the subject Len."

"Uh, yeah, well," I muttered "it's not often you get the third degree about your sex life from your mother."

"So you do have a sex life." She probed. "I was beginning to wonder what with the amount of time you spend around the house."

"I wish." I muttered under my breath.

She suddenly looked at me closely with a sort of frown on her face and it dawned on me that she had heard my muttered comment to myself. Feeling more than a little embarrassed I avoided my mother's eyes and mumbled about heading for bed.

"It's still early." She responded "Besides, isn't it more fun being with me?"

I looked at her for a moment and saw that she was smiling in a strange sort of manner; it was the sort of smile I saw on the girls in my magazines, seductive and sexy. Hurriedly I pushed that thought out of my head, this was my mother, and not some nude model posing for a camera, I could see myself getting a good telling off if I let that sort of thinking slip out. Nevertheless, when I looked at my mother again she still had that soft sexy smile on her face and my cock did a twitch in my trousers that made my face flush all over again.

"It is more fun, isn't it?" she teased.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." I muttered with my cock getting harder for no reason at all.

"Go on," she laughed, "go to bed if that's what you want to do."

Have you ever had the feeling that if you left where you were you'd miss something major, well I had that feeling at that moment, though I had no clue what the 'something major' might be. It might have been the way my mother had emphasised the word 'want' or the look on her face, which was sort of saucy and seductive. Whatever it was that gave me the feeling I decided that I was going to stay where I was for a while longer.

"Uh, no," I responded slowly, "I guess I'll stay here for a while longer."

"So I am more fun then." She laughed. "Right, I am going to get changed, you stay right there until I get back, okay."

"Uh, yeah, okay." I replied wondering what the hell was going on.

My mother got up and left the room leaving to me to wonder why she had asked me to stay where I was. For a few minutes I flicked through my nudie magazine, growing tired of that I lounged in my seat and let my eyes roam around the room. I noticed that the file my mother had been reading was on the coffee table and out of sheer curiosity I rose to have a look at it's contents.

"Still down there?" Mum's voice suddenly calling down the stairs made me jump, "I won't be long."

I decided that I'd leave the file be since my mother could re-appear at any moment, so I sat back down to await her return. Five minutes became ten and I was wondering how much longer she was going to be when my mother appeared in the living room doorway. At first I simply noted her presence, but then I did a double take, my cock, which had gone back to sleep while I'd been waiting, jerked to life and my jaw dropped. My mother stood framed by the doorway smiling at me as I tried to get my brain back into gear, she had changed into a slinky black dress that was cut so low it barely covered her tits and so high that I could clearly see the tops of her stockings. Once I managed to get my eyes above her boob level I saw that she had gone to town with the make-up, pale blue eye-shadow highlighted her naturally blue eyes, her cheeks seemed to have more colour to them and her lips were an eye catching ruby red. The final touch was her hair, she normally had it up in a bun, but now it's long blonde strands were flowing freely around her shoulders.

"Well?" she grinned at me. "What do you think?"

"Wow!" was all I could reply.

"I'll take that as an approval." She grinned.

My eyes followed her as she sort of glided across the room, her hips swaying so sexily I couldn't help but gulp past the knot of excitement that suddenly filled my throat. Smiling she sat down opposite me with her legs primly held together, yet even that did little to hide the beauty of her long shapely legs and I felt my cock knocking at my underwear demanding to be let out. Forcing my eyes up to her face I saw my mother was watching me with a strange twinkle in her eyes, gulping again I tried to speak, but nothing came out.

"Think you could fancy me like this Len?" She spoke softly.

All I could do was nod, my voice had frozen in my throat and my brain had hung up an 'out to lunch' sign. She laughed lightly then looked down; I followed the direction of her gaze and almost came in my pants at the sight that greeted me. While she had been speaking my mother had opened her legs, now I could see right up under that short dress and what a view that was. She was wearing a tiny pair of almost transparent panties that did absolutely nothing to hide her pussy, her shaved pussy.

"Just like one of those girls in your magazines eh?" her voice seemed to come to me from a distance.

The blood was pounding in my ears and my cock as I just sat there staring at my mother's pussy in disbelief and arousal. Then her words sank in and my eyes reluctantly rose to her face. My mother was grinning at me as I tried to absorb the fact that she knew about my nudie mags; blushing deep red I tried to splutter out an apology.

"Don't get so panicky," she laughed, "I've known for a long time. It's normal for a boy your age to look at those things."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me, though it was nothing compared to the excitement I was feeling. The whole situation was beyond anything I could have imagined and I felt a touch of confusion along with all the other sensations running through me.

"So," my mother said leaning back in her chair, which of course improved the view under her dress, "tell me honestly Len, have you seen a naked woman outside the pages of those magazines?"

Dumbly I shook my head while trying my hardest not to stare up her dress, which was a losing battle, as my eyes would constantly drift down to the glorious view of her all but bare pussy. At first I thought it was my imagination, but a few minutes later I was certain that a damp patch was forming on her panties and according to my limited knowledge this supposedly meant that she was getting turned on. In surprise I looked up at my mother's face, she was smiling at me with that twinkle in her eyes.

"Would you like to?" she asked in a low voice that seemed to ooze sex.

At first I was confused about what she was asking, but then I realised that she was asking if I'd like to see a real naked woman, a daft question and my response was to nod my head vigorously in the positive, I even managed a high pitched squeaking 'yes'. She tossed her head and laughed at my reply, her hair fluffing out then settling back around her shoulders at her motion. Without a word she stood up and stood no more than four feet from me, my eyes swept up and down her body automatically before looking at her face in puzzlement. I saw her tongue flick across her red lips, and then I became aware that her hands were behind her back, suddenly the dress seemed to go loose, and her hands moved to her shoulders and slowly pushed the thin straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Gulping I watched as the dress slid down her body, watched as she slid it past her hips then let gravity pull it down her legs to crumple around her feet, she stepped out of the dress and stood there watching my reaction. A part of my mind was trying to work out what the hell was happening here, but the bulk of it was lost in memorising the sight of my mother standing there in nothing but a skimpy bra, even skimpier panties, both of which were transparent, a pair of self-grip stockings and high heels. My cock was beating a tattoo on my clothing as I gazed at the roundness of my mother's tits; her nipples seemed to be standing out like little bullets which I'd been told was a sure sign of arousal in a woman. Letting my eyes drift downwards I drank in the swell of her bare pubic mound through the transparent material of her panties and the slight bulge of her pussy lips.

"More?" she asked in a low, sexy voice.

"Yes!" I croaked out through my suddenly dry mouth.

Reaching between her breasts she fumbled for a moment then the bra went loose, the cups dropped away from her tits and I stared enraptured at the first truly naked boobs I had ever seen. I barely noticed her shrugging off the bra so intent was I on absorbing every facet of her tits, she spoke again and although I nodded I really have no idea what it was she had said, but her next action was to slide her hands down the side of her body, her thumbs hooked in the side of her panties then moved down her legs, her tits hanging down as she pushed her panties to her feet then stepped out of them. Straightening up my mother looked at me, her smile sending tingles through my cock as she just stood there posing naked for me.

"Shall I keep the stocking on?" she asked.

I nodded, totally unable to utter a sound through my excitement. The dark contrast of her stockings against her light skin was so erotic, but it was nothing compared to the sight of her naked body. For long minutes she stood there, her hands on her hips, her legs slightly parted while I drank in the sight of her.

"Your turn." She said without changing position.

It took me a long time to understand her words, and then in a dream I rose to my feet and undressed, I was barely aware of removing each item of clothing while I kept my eyes locked to the sight of her naked body. At last I stood naked in front of her, my cock trembling on the verge of erupting as she looked me up and down with a broad smile on her lips. Still smiling she came to stand a mere few inches away from me, so close I swear that I could feel the heat of her body on my skin. One of her hands moved to my chin, with a gentle pressure she tilted my head up so that I was looking into her eyes then she leant forward a little and our lips touched. It was as though lightning had struck me, every nerve in my body tingled at the warm, firm touch of her lips on mine and when she pressed her body against me the sensations were just too much for me. With a groan of sheer delight I climaxed, my cock jerking and twitching against her skin as it pumped my seed, I had never known an orgasm so intense. A few breathtaking moments later my mother parted our lips and our bodies, with a gentle smile on her lips she looked down to where my juices glistened on her skin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.