Mother and Sons - Cover

Mother and Sons

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Boys will be boys and this pair knew just what she liked down to the finest detail!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Sighing I listened to the racket of my sons thundering around upstairs, it was hard to believe that two boys could make so much racket, but they were managing. Wondering what the hell they were up to I pushed myself out of my chair and headed upstairs, as I got closer to their room I could hear the pair of them arguing. Wishing that Sam, my husband, was not stuck out in Saudi Arabia I listened to the boys for a moment.

"Mine is bigger than yours," Josh my eldest was shouting "I'm older so it has to be."

Josh was all of fifteen and his brother Martin was fourteen, but what they were arguing about was beyond me. Grasping the doorknob I prepared to enter the room and paused as Martin replied to his brother.

"So what if you are older, I still say that mine is bigger than yours." He said loudly.

"Yeah well, we'll soon see," Josh retorted, "we'll measure them."

"Okay." Martin replied.

Silence fell and I opened the door to find out what the hell the pair of them were up to, I quickly found out. My jaw dropped as I looked across the room at my two sons, both of them were naked, both of them had erections and Josh was holding a ruler to his cock. In surprise I stared at the pair of them, my eyes drifting down to their hard pricks as my heart fluttered with a sudden excitement that shocked me. Martin and Josh stood frozen as I stared at their cocks, I had seen them in the nude from babies, but this was the first time I had ever seen them with erections and it was making my pussy wet just looking at their gorgeous pricks.

"What on earth are you doing?" I asked at last finding my voice.

Both boys grinned at me sheepishly, their faces flushing, but they made no response and they made no effort to hide their cocks at which I found myself once again staring. I looked up again and saw the pair of them looking at each other, Josh raised an eyebrow to Martin, Martin blinked back, and it was as though they had some sort of telepathy by which they had agreed on something. Without knowing why I suddenly felt nervous, as though in a dream I looked at my sons as they turned to face me, their cocks still hard and now pointing straight at me and my heart began thumping in my chest.

"Well?" I said quietly "What is going on?"

Martin's grin broadened while Josh answered in a quiet, sensual voice that sent shivers along my spine, shivers of excitement that shocked and delighted me.

"We were comparing the size of our dicks." Josh stated "Who's do you think is the biggest mum?"

Lost for words I felt my eyes drop down to their cocks while my face flushed, until now I had never understood the phrase about the rabbit being mesmerised by the snake, suddenly I knew just how the rabbit felt. Strangely excited I stared at their cocks, I could see no difference between them, both looked long and fat and so desirable, how I could be having such thoughts about my own sons was beyond me, I can only think that five months of no sex had affected my mind.

"I can't see any difference between them." I whispered in reply.

"Measure them mum then we'll see." Martin said.

In a haze I took the ruler that Josh was holding out to me and stepped closer to the boys, reaching out I took hold of Josh's cock and felt a thrill run through my pussy as I felt his hard flesh in my hand. With trembling hands I measured him then turned to Martin, another thrill ran through me as I took my younger son's cock in my hand and measured it.

"Well?" Josh asked as I released Martin's prick reluctantly "Who is bigger."

I had to swallow a few times to clear the dryness from my throat and mouth before I could answer.

"Neither," I almost croaked, "you are both nine inches."

I couldn't seem to take my eyes from their erections, my panties were wet with my juices, my heart was pounding and I felt as though I was smothering. There should have been some sensation of guilt or shock at my almost blatant desire for my son's pricks, but my brain seemed to have turned to cotton wool and all I could think of was how nice it would be to have their cocks in my pussy. Shuddering I tore my eyes away from their flesh and tried in vain to regain my composure by thinking of Sam, but I had another month to wait before my husband returned and I was going mad with frustration. With an effort that was almost too much for me I turned away from my sons and went out of the door, as I closed the door with a trembling hand I heard my sons start to talk in low voices. Taking a deep shuddering breath I tried to calm myself, but the raging desire I felt did not diminish as I headed downstairs to collapse in my chair.

Sitting and staring at nothing I didn't notice the passage of time, the house was quiet which should have told me that my boys were up to something, but I couldn't think straight, all I kept seeing in my mind were those gorgeous cocks pointing at me. It was the thunder of feet on the stairs that partially drew me back to normal, in surprise I looked around the room, it was getting dark, and I must have been sitting in a dream for hours.

"What's for tea mum?" Josh asked from the living room door.

I looked in his direction and saw both boys standing there in dressing gowns, shaking myself I stood up and headed for the kitchen.

"Will sausages do?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Great." Martin replied.

"Shall I pour you a drink mum?" Josh asked in a voice that was all innocence.

"Please," I responded, "I could really do with one."

Retreating to the kitchen I set to preparing the tea, the simple act of cooking helping me to regain some of my composure. Even then I couldn't get the image of my sons cocks out of my mind, every sausage in the pan made me think of them and I felt my composure slipping yet again. Josh came into the kitchen and handed me a glass, in two swallows I drank the contents and handed him the empty glass, grinning he left the room. A few minutes later Martin came out to me, he handed me a glass which I drained then returned to him, he left the room and Josh entered. Accepting the glass he was holding I took a little longer about draining it, as he took the empty glass Josh smiled then went back to the living room almost bumping into Martin who was bringing me yet another full glass. This time I sipped at the drink, Martin grinned and left me to my cooking and my thoughts. I had almost finished the fourth drink when the first one began to have an effect, a warm glow spread through me, relaxing me and turning me on. Draining the glass I dished out the food while my pussy began to itch with desire, drink always did this to me and Sam always laughed and told me that I was a right sex maniac after a couple of glasses of booze. By the time I took the trays in to the boys my pussy felt as though it was on fire, belatedly it dawned on me that drinking had been a big mistake for no amount of masturbating could quench the burning desire that was rising in me. As I sat down with my tray I noticed a full glass on the table beside me, almost in a dream I reached out and took it, the contents sliding warmly down my throat and adding fuel to the fire of my desire. My hands trembled as I ate my food, my thoughts were lost in whirls of lust that sent images of my boys cocks flashing in front of my eyes, the room felt hot and my clothes were constricting on my body. When one of the boys took my tray a while later I barely noticed, a full glass seemed to appear in my hand from nowhere and though I knew I shouldn't I drained it quickly.

"What shall we do now mum?" Martin asked in a voice full of secret suggestions.

Gathering together the tattered threads of my mind I looked across at the pair of them and smiled.

"I don't know," I replied without thinking "but I'm open to suggestions."

I was out of control and I knew it, it was as though I was watching myself from a distance, an observer with no control over the events that would unfold yet feeling the sensations that ran through the body that was mine.

"I suppose we could watch telly." Josh suggested.

"Nah," Martin replied, "there's nothing on worth watching. How about a video?"

"I don't fancy that." Josh grinned "What about you mum, any ideas?"

"None." I sighed "I'll go along with whatever you decide on."

"Well," Josh laughed "how about... no, maybe not."

Like a fool I fell for his ploy and 'persuaded' him to tell me his thought.

"Okay," he grinned, "you asked for it. I just thought it would be nice if you entertained us."

"How?" I asked.

In the pause that followed I felt my pussy gushing, had a strange man walked in the door and told me to have sex with him I would have leapt on him, how much more open I was to the wiles of those I loved.

"Well you could take off your clothes." Martin grinned across the room at me.

"Okay." I grinned rising to my feet.

Deep down I knew what I was doing was wrong, but between abstinence and booze I was so horny that I didn't give a damn. Looking across at the boys I saw them whispering to each other while at the same time keeping their eyes firmly fixed on me, smiling I opened my blouse, slid it off my shoulders and tossed it to Martin. Catching the blouse Martin grinned and Josh gave a whistle of encouragement, their eager eyes followed my hands as I moved them down my body to the waistband of my skirt. As I began to open my skirt I felt thrilled that I could excite my sons so much, even at thirty-eight I had a good figure and I knew it, but the way my boys were gazing hungrily at me made me feel like a queen. Stepping out of the skirt I tossed it to Josh who caught it deftly and laid it on the couch beside him, growing hotter and more daring I passed my hands over my body and pouted my lips.

"More?" I asked teasingly, knowing what the answer would be.

"More." Josh breathed.

Martin licked his lips as I reached behind me and undid the clasp of my bra; leaning forward I let the bra slide down my arms allowing my heavy breasts to drop free. Straightening with my arm across my boobs I tossed the bra to Martin, he caught it without taking his eyes from me, grinning like a bitch in heat I slowly dropped my arm letting my nipples at last slide into view. Placing my arm under my boobs I lifted them just a little for their inspection, as their eyes stared at my breasts and nipples I felt my excitement welling up inside me, driving me on to even more daring deeds. Somehow I had no doubt about what would happen that night, yet it made no difference to me, all I wanted was satisfaction and I would do anything to get it.

"More?" I asked again.

Neither boy spoke, but their eyes said whole volumes, smiling I lowered my hands to the waistband of my panties then paused, Martin and Josh breathed in sharply as I hooked my thumbs in my panties and started to slide them down. Teasingly slowly I inched my panties down, increasing both their and my own excitement with each inch that they fell until at last my pubic bush slid into view and then I stopped.

"Should I?" I grinned.

Both boys immediately indicated that I should, leaning forward in their chairs they watched with ever growing lust in their eyes as I removed my panties and threw them to Josh.

"Shall I keep my stockings on?" I asked.

Both of my sons nodded, their eyes consuming my bare body as though it were the finest of feasts and I did a slow twirl to let them see all of me. Sitting back down in my chair with my legs tight together I looked across at my sons, Martin was staring open mouthed at me, Josh was licking his lips and I grinned at them as I slowly opened my legs wide to reveal the flesh of my pussy to their gaze.

"What now?" I asked as they ogled my pussy.

They were too entranced to speak and their hungry gaze was driving me crazy, not a hand had touched me and I was close to an orgasm, I could feel it bubbling and boiling deep down inside me waiting to erupt in a volcano of sensual pleasure. My lust grew as my sons slipped their dressing gowns off to reveal that they were still naked, the sight of their hard cocks pointing at the ceiling drowning any last thoughts I may have harboured about the wrongness of what I was doing.

"Shall I wank for you?" I asked "Would you like to watch your mother bring herself off?"

"Yes!" Josh blurted.

"God!" Martin sighed "This is fantastic!"

Reaching down with one hand I parted the lips of my pussy, with my other hand I stroked the moist flesh revealed, sliding my fingers along my slit, teasing my clit then plunging two fingers into my pussy. As I fingered myself I watched my sons, they were enraptured, lost in the erotic display I was giving them.

"Come closer," I breathed through my mounting pleasure "Come and see me climax."

Both boys shot off the couch and knelt on either side of my legs, the touch of their hands on my thighs sent me over the top, with a cry I thrust my fingers deep into my pussy and let myself explode in a wave of bliss. A few moments later I opened my eyes again and smiled at my sons as they stared at my fingers that were still buried deep in my pussy. Josh breathed out sharply and looked up at me, Martin did the same a moment later then both boys stood up and looked down at me, and reluctantly I removed my fingers from my pussy and looked up at them submissively. They looked at each other and once again seemed to communicate telepathically; a moment later they looked at me again.

"Stand up." Josh instructed.

Obediently I rose to my feet and stood between them, waiting for the moment that they would take me, the moment I knew would have to come, the moment that I was waiting for eagerly.

"What should we do now mum?" Martin asked quietly.

Only one other person had ever made me feel so submissive without trying, that was my husband Sam, I would do anything he wanted and now my own sons were making me feel the same way. Even as I had this brief thought I answered my son's question.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.