Stud Muffin: Market Momma - Cover

Stud Muffin: Market Momma

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: He's shopping late and finds a sexy wife shopping alone. You've seen him before but how the hell does he always manage to take them home and fuck them?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

They casually strolled down one aisle after another in their quest. What were they looking for? Stud Muffin's next conquest was the goal.

"Hey, look over there."

"Yeah, man, she's hot looking." He swung the camera towards the veggie section.

"Wow, would you get a look at those tits."

"Just about the biggest pair I've seen in a while. Think they're fake?"

"Don't matter to me just as long as I can get my hands on them. Come on let's check her out." Stud Muffing began stalking his pry.

"Hi there. You always shop this late?" Stud slipped up beside her taking in the nice view of her very impressive cleavage exposed by the low cut of her thin sweater.

"Most of the time, yes. I hate crowded stores and besides the kids are home sleeping."

"Oh, you have kids, how nice. You didn't leave them home alone did you?"

"Of course not. My husband is home watching TV."

"And you're married. You have a good life with him?"

"Most of the time. Say, aren't you that guy I've heard about? You know, the one they call Stud Muffin?"

"Ah, you've heard of me. Yup, that's me and what's your name?" "Sally. I suppose you're talking to me because you want me to be the next woman you take home and fuck?"

"Well, now that you mention it the thought had crossed my mind."

"I've never done anything like that before but it does sound like fun." Sally smiled brightly.

"I see you like cucumbers. Thinking of trying one on for size?" Stud purposely threw out the obviously sexual remark.

"Could be but this one seems a bit small don't you think?" She slowly licked the veggie allowing her lips to slip part way down the green hard hunk of food.

"I'll bet Stud could fix you up with something more to your liking," said his friend.

"Yeah but only if you wanted it. You a vegetarian?"

"I love veggies but I will occasionally treat myself to some fresh meat." Sally licked her lips seductively.

"Tell you what, if you're not in a big hurry I could show you a large salami I have at home. It's just around the corner and it's real fresh."

"Sure, why not as long as it's raw."

Ten minutes later the two were in Stud's apartment and he led her directly to his bedroom. In his mind she knew what she was here for so why mess around?

"Nice place you have here Stud."

"Thanks, I like it. You know you sure have big tits. Mind if I get a feel?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said pulling back her shoulders and proudly forcing her chest further out.

"Wow, they're really big and firm. I love tits, big ones and small ones." Stud was feeling and squeezing her boobs from outside her sweater. "I can hardly wait to see them naked."

"I've never done this before and I'm a bit scared." Sally felt a hint of nervousness.

"There's nothing to be scared about. You can stop me anytime you want. I won't force you into anything you don't really want.

"No, I've already come this far, I might as well go all the way. It's just I've never cheated on my husband before, not that he's all that good in bed. In fact he's a lousy fuck.

"I think I can take care of your needs."

By now Stud had pulled her sweater up and Sally lifted her arms over her head. He tossed the garment aside and stared at her large chest.

"Yeah, now these are what I call big tits," he said gently caressing the exposed tops of her mounds still encased inside her bra cups. "How big are they?"

"42DD and before you ask they're real."

"Bet your nipples get real hard and love being sucked."

"I love having my tits rubbed, squeezed and sucked. Are you ready for them?" Sally opened the front clasp and spread the cups apart.

"Oh, fuck, yeah I'm ready. Wow, look at those big hard nipples. You're really getting into this aren't you?"

"Are you gonna just talk or suck?"

Stud lifted one huge tit and began sucking the hard swollen nipple while squeezing the other tit. Sally moaned softly as she unzipped her skirt, wiggled her hips and let it fall to the floor. She slipped her fingers inside her panties and began rubbing herself.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.