Hindsight - Cover

Hindsight

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mary Ellen is seduced into anal sex by loving neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"I told Mary Ellen how you drool over her ass," Dana said out of the blue as the two of them drove to the store.

"You told her what?" Drew asked incredulously.

Dana laughed. "We were talking about how depressed she was and I was trying to cheer her up. Besides, it's the truth."

"Yeah, but you don't have to tell my best friend's wife that I ogle her ass," Drew said. However, there wasn't any anger in his voice and he had a smile on his face.

"She needed some cheering up. It seems that Richard isn't taking care of her."

"The man must be crazy," Drew said as the smile grew on his handsome face.

"I guess it's not unusual for sex to get stale." She reached over and took Drew's hand. "I'm glad we're not like that anymore."

"Me too sweetie. I love you."

She squeezed his hand and said, "I love you too."

"So what else did you tell her... maybe that I like anal sex?"

"No, but she did seem to get pretty excited when I told her about you looking."

"Really?"

"Don't get any ideas lover boy."

"Damn," Drew said in false disappointment. Then he looked down at his lap and said, "Look what you've done to me now."

Dana looked down and saw a tent in her husband's slacks. She took a quick look out the window at the traffic and then reached over and caressed his penis through his pants. "Want to go back home?"

Drew practically wrecked the car as he made a "U" turn in the middle of the street.

The door of their house was barely closed before the two were in an embrace. Their lips pressed together as they squirmed into one another. Seconds later both of them had their shirts off and were fumbling with their shorts.

Drew couldn't wait and pulled his topless wife into his bare chest and kissed her again.

Dana moaned as her large breasts pressed into her husband's strong chest. She could feel his penis pushing against her groin. She pushed him away and slowly slid down his body until she was on her knees. She looked up at him as she unzipped his shorts. Then she reached inside and grasped his throbbing penis.

"Oh God sweetie," he moaned as he watched her struggle to pull it from the small hole.

When she had it out in the open, a little moan escaped her lips. She loved his large penis. While she didn't have a lot to compare it to, she was sure it was much longer and wider than average. She had heard friends talk about their husband or lovers and she had seen plenty of porno movies. Not to mention her own affair, however she didn't want to think about that right now. Drew's penis was bigger than his was anyway.

The pretty woman stared at the pulsing tool in her hand. The slit in the head began to bubble with his pre-cum juice. She moaned and opened her mouth to take the dripping crown inside.

"Oh Jesus," Drew gasped as he watched his wife suck him. He never grew tired of the sight. His hips began to move back and forth as his excitement grew. He watched her cheeks suck inward when he pulled back and then bulge outward as his penis pressed toward her throat. His balls began to churn and his hips began to move faster with his growing excitement. However, he didn't want to cum in her mouth. He wanted something else, so he pulled her reluctantly to her feet. Then he led her over to the sofa, pushing her over the arm.

Dana moaned as she was bent over with her ass in the air. She knew what was coming and her heart began to pound in her chest.

Quickly Drew pulled Dana's shorts down and off her feet. Then he slowly knelt behind her. A gasp escaped his lips as he stared at her panty-covered ass. The silky material barely covered her cheeks. There was a beautiful contrast of her pink panties, white cheeks and brown tan lines. He pulled the panties until they were tucked between the cheeks. He grasped the material at the top and bottom and sawed it back and forth.

"Mmmmm," Dana groaned as the silky material separated her cheeks and rubbed against her now tender holes.

Drew teased himself and Dana as he took his time, continually moving the material up and down, staring at her now squirming cheeks. Slowly he began to pull the panties down, revealing the divide between her soft white buttocks inch by inch. He left the panties at her thighs and leaned forward and kissed first one soft cheek and then the other.

Dana groaned as his lips left a trail of wetness, moving slowly across her soft cheeks. She knew where this was heading and she trembled in anticipation. She also knew that he would take his time and draw out his and her pleasure.

Drew chuckled as he watched his beautiful wife squirm in front of he. He loved to tease her. He would sometimes take an hour or more to build up to the final act. He had become a master at slow, sensual seduction.

"Oh God, sweetie," Dana moaned. "Please!"

Drew gently bit the soft flesh, leaving teeth marks on the white skin. Then he sat back slightly and paused to take in the view. Her firm buttocks were perfect. His hands trembled as he reached out and caressed the soft skin. He saw goose bumps rise on her cheeks and then run down the back of her thighs. Slowly, he opened her cheeks.

Both of them moaned as Dana's tiny rose was exposed. He stared in amazement. He loved looking at her puckered little hole. It was wrinkled and pink with a tiny mole just to the side. He often joked that the mole was earth and her little rose was "Uranus".

Dana couldn't stop her hips from squirming as she felt her husband's adoring eyes centered on her private place. Suddenly, she could feel his breath on her pulsing hole. It was getting very warm in the room.

Drew's lips were so close that he could almost taste her. His tongue came out and he touched the little mole. He felt his excited wife tremble. Then he circled his tongue around the hole in a teasing fashion. When Dana pushed back, he pulled away and chuckled teasingly again. Then he moved his tongue to the top of her buttocks before sliding it down one cheek and then the other, leaving a trail of his saliva.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.