My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Monday morning Callie woke up with first day of work jitters. She was going to be working at a local college in the area. She was nervously scattering her clothes around to see what she should wear on her first day to work. Nathan was still asleep and Callie hoped to get out of the house before he woke up. She quickly showered and started to get ready.

She decided to put on her dark maroon skirt that was just a bit above the knee and a black tight v-neck top. Her black heels and hose completed her look. She was in the bathroom a about to pin up her hair and she heard Nathan's bedroom door open. She peeped out to see her brother walking in. His hair was messy and he wore an old white t-shirt and his dark blue boxers. Their eyes met for a moment. Callie bit her lip not knowing whether to speak or not.

"Oh sorry you need to use the bathroom?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah but it's OK go ahead and finish what you were doing," Nathan replied sincerely.

Callie felt her hands shake as her brother watched her pin up her silky brown hair. His eyes were glued to her making her flush. Nathan looked as his sister made herself look gorgeous. He stared closely at her long legs. Oh how he would love to have those long legs wrapped around him as he made love to her. "OK, stop it you perv," He said to himself.

"So your first day on the job eh?" Nathan asked sweetly.

Callie blushed. "Yeah. I'm nervous bro. I hope I do well."

He moved closer to her. "I'm sure you'll do just fine. Look I'm going to take you out to dinner tonight OK? You know in celebration of your new job."

Callie couldn't help but smile. "OK. That's so sweet of you!"

It was Nathan's turn to blush. "Well it's just my way to say congratulations."

Callie found herself again looking down at Nathan's crotch. She was hoping he was hard like that other night. Ever since then, all she could think about was how big Nathan's cock was. Was it thick? Did she shoot a lot when he came? Did he?...

"So we can go out around seven tonight." Nathan was saying as he made Callie snap out of the thoughts.

"Y-yes. Seven sounds fine. It's a date then." Callie giggled.

Nathan just lightly brushed his hand on her arm sending shivers all over. "Yeah a date."

Callie felt her face redden with excitement. Not only was she nervous about her first day on the job, but also she felt tense about going out with her brother that night. She slowly stepped out of the bathroom lightly brushing her shoulder against Nathan's.

"Have a good day at work sis." He said quietly as she walked out.

"Thanks. I'll see you tonight." Callie called out not wanting to look at her brother again because if she did she might just throw herself all over him.

She got to work in time and was introduced to all the workers. She'd be mainly working at the college library in the tech room. All her coworkers seemed like nice people. Her one coworker that was showing her around was about 2 years her senior. His name was David Lambert and he was a very pleasant young man.

"Well so glad to have you work with us Callie. I hope you enjoy working here as much as I have. It's great. Besides the pay, if you decided to go back to school, you can attend classes after work without having to drive all the way across town."

David had immediately volunteered himself to show Callie around. Her beauty and her grace stunned him. She seemed different than other girls. She appeared to be more sweet and down to earth.

"Thank you Mr. Lambert," Callie said as she was being walked to her own little office.

"No please just call me David." He said grinning ear to ear. "Once again welcome and I'll be here if you got any questions."

Callie smiled shyly and entered her office as David left closing the door behind him. She sat on the big leather chair and closed her eyes for a moment. All she could think about was her "date" with Nathan tonight. She kept hoping deep down that he'd try to kiss her again. This time she wouldn't let him stop.

Callie arrived home almost at 6 o'clock that night. Nathan was already home when she got there. He had his bedroom door open, as he was getting ready. Callie poked her head in the room admiring her sexy brother. He looked at her beaming with innocent brotherly love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.