My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

"Eddie?"

"Hey Nathan!" Eddie smiled hearing his friends voice at the other end of the line.

"What's been going on?"

"Ah not much, just driving. I'm stuck in traffic."

"You going home?"

"Uh... no."

Nathan sighed. He didn't want to accuse his best friend of anything but then again he cared so much for Amy who was like a sister to Callie. "Be straight with me. What's going on?"

There was a long silence.

"Eddie?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"You want to talk about it or not?"

Eddie looked out the window and knew he couldn't lie to Nathan. "What has Amy told you?"

"That you keep working too many hours. She suspects you're messing around."

Eddie closed his eyes. It hurt him to think that Amy didn't trust him. "I'm not messing around. I swear."

Nathan listened. He could hear his friends' voice, very true and sincere. "Tell me then."

Eddie nodded. He knew he had to tell someone. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything."

"I promise."


David almost choked when he saw his Uncle Ron and Aunt Sonia at the door the next day. He stared at his uncle and aunt for a moment, speechless.

"Hello David," Ron muttered.

"Hey Uncle Ron, Aunt Sonia."

"Can we come in please?" Sonia asked sincerely.

"Y-yes of course."

David stepped aside to let them in. He knew Rebecca would be in shock just as much as he was. Rebecca was in the bedroom at the time.

"Have a seat," David said politely.

Ron and Sonia sat down on the love seat. Ron was quiet. He wanted to say so many things, but nothing came out.

"I'll go get Rebecca," David said.

Rebecca was brushing her hair when David walked in. "Who was it?" She asked.

"It's your parents."

Rebecca nearly dropped her brush. "My parents? You mean both of them?"

"Yes."

"Oh God, I hope they are not here to start trouble."

"Let's go see what they want ok?"

Rebecca nodded and walked out with David. They both held hands. Ron saw his beautiful daughter. His heart hurt from not having talked to her for so many weeks. He missed her terribly and knew Sonia missed her too.

Ron's eyes met with Rebecca's. There was a long silence in the room before Ron got up and rushed to put his arms around his daughter. Rebecca gasped at her father's strong hold. He sobbed as he held her.

"Becca, oh Becca I've missed you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Ron apologized.

Rebecca cried. "I love you daddy. I'm so happy you are here!"

Sonia and David watched happily as father and daughter reunited. Sonia stood up and went to hug both of them. "Becca, we both have missed you so much."

"I missed you too mom. I love you both with all my heart!"

Ron gathered himself together and held on to his daughter's hand. "I came to a conclusion last night. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life filled with hate because you found love. David is a good man and I love him to death. I'm sorry I judged your relationship with him. I just wanted to let you know that your mother and I will stand by you forever."

Rebecca couldn't stop crying. She smiled between her tears and looked at David. "Did you hear that?"

David nodded. He hugged his uncle and aunt. "Thank you both. We needed your support."

"David, just be sure to handle my daughter well, she isn't easy to handle," Sonia teased.

David laughed. "I will. I will take good care of her. I love her."

Just then, the doorbell rang. All four turned towards the door. "I'll get it," David said.

He walked towards the door and when he opened it, there was another surprise. "Mom? Dad?" He asked confused.

Alex and Eva stood still for a moment. Alex was the first to hug his son. "David, we've missed you."

David felt his eyes tear up. "I've missed you all. I'm so happy to see you both."

He broke from his father's hold and looked at his mother. Eva already had tears in her eyes. She moved closer and put her arms around her son. No words were needed.


"Listen, I know I was a real asshole to you. I was just pissed. I hope you can forgive me," Ron apologized to Alex.

Alex hugged his brother. "It's ok. You had every right to be pissed. I mean if Becca was my daughter and David was your son, I think I would have reacted the same way."

Ron smiled. "I love Becca. I know David will make her happy. After all he is a Lambert and we Lamberts are always good to our women."

Alex laughed. "Yes indeed."

Sonia and Eva talked amongst themselves while David and Rebecca made coffee for their parents. Rebecca couldn't stop smiling and neither could David. They headed out to the living room and poured the coffee for their parents.

"So, have you decided when the wedding will take place," Eva asked curiously.

David nodded. "Yeah the first Saturday of next month. Why?"

Ron gasped. "So soon? You don't waste any time do you?"

"Well daddy, we are in love. You know what that's like huh?" Rebecca answered.

Ron blushed. He knew Rebecca was talking about how he and Sonia married. They had married after only knowing each other for three months. "But don't you want a nice wedding?" Ron asked.

"Really Becca, you deserve a big wedding," Sonia added.

"I don't want a big wedding. I just want a simple ceremony. We've decided on that," Rebecca replied.

"Well, I don't see why you still can't have a nice ceremony," Eva said.

"I've got an idea," Sonia stated. "We still have a little over four weeks for this. That will give us enough time to make this ceremony the best that we can. It'll be small, only close friends, but we'll have the best food and Rebecca will wear the loveliest wedding dress."

Rebecca giggled. "Mom, you're too much."

"What?" Sonia asked innocently. "I want the best for my little girl."

"I agree," Ron said.

"Ok so it's settled then. We are going to help you both and there is nothing you can say about it," Alex teased.

David held Rebecca's hand. "Ok, you got a deal."


2 weeks later, Gabriel was released from the hospital. He'd be staying at Ambers at Amber's request. His broken leg would take a few months to heal. Amber rolled him in the wheelchair and closed the door behind them.

"Ah here we go, home sweet home."

Gabriel looked around. "Thank you for letting me stay here, you really didn't have to do that."

"If I didn't, then who would take care of you?" Amber smiled.

Gabriel blushed. "True."

"Besides, you and I are friends... right?" She hesitated to say.

Gabriel grabbed her hand. Amber knelt down in front of him. Their eyes met. "You and I are more than friends, at least I hope you think so too."

Amber held his hand squeezing it. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Gabriel smiled begging for a kiss. Amber leaned close to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Now, we can be more than friends as long as you don't mind having a boyfriend in a wheelchair."

Amber laughed. "You've been hurt. Besides, even if you were permanently in a wheelchair, I'd still love you."

"How did I end up being so lucky to have a girl like you?"

Amber kissed him again. "I think we are lucky to have each other. Things work out strangely sometimes."

Gabriel stroked her hair. "I love you Amber."

Amber's heart fluttered. "I love you too."

"This is going to be a new beginning for both of us."

"Well, starting over is always nice. I'm not a mean nasty bitch the way I once was and I've actually got friends again. Not to mention a hot boyfriend."

Gabriel scoffed. "What about me? I've got a supermodel girlfriend who is not only beautiful, but smart and caring. What else could I ask for?"

"How about a sandwich?" Amber suggested.

Gabriel raised a brow. "A sandwich?"

"Yes! I don't know about you, but I'm starved!"

Gabriel laughed. "I'm sure you are, in fact now that you mention it, so am I. A sandwich sounds pretty good right now."

"Ok, let me go fix us up some. I make the best chicken salad sandwiches in the state of Texas."

"I don't doubt that," Gabriel said his eyes dancing as he stared at his beautiful girlfriend.

Amber stood up but he didn't let her hand go. "Hey! Let me go if you want to eat." Amber said playfully.

"Not until I get another kiss."

Amber didn't hesitate and leaned down to kiss him. This time it was a long sensual kiss.


Amy looked at the time and her heart broke. It was past nine that night and she was getting ready to head on off to work. She hadn't seen Eddie in over four days. After hearing the news about David and Rebecca's wedding, she'd been feeling jealousy and hurt. She was happy for David and Rebecca, but yet she wished Eddie could have swept her off her feet and proposed to her.

She finished putting on her uniform and tied her red hair back in a ponytail. Just then, the door opened slowly. She turned and walked into the living room. Eddie was there. He stared at her but said nothing.

"Hi," Amy muttered.

"Hey."

"I'm on my way to work." She took her purse and passed him by.

Eddie grabbed her arm. "Wait."

Amy stopped and looked away. "What?"

"I just wanted to tell you that I miss you very much."

Amy looked up at him. Her eyes filled with tears. "Then prove it. Come home early so we can spend time together."

"Amy I've just been working-"

"Ok I have to go," Amy said cutting him off. She didn't want to hear anymore about his work. "I don't want to be late for work."

She freed herself form his hold and closed the door behind her. She stood outside sobbing wishing she'd at least kissed him goodbye.


"Mom? Hi!" Callie said cheerfully when she heard her mother's voice on the other end of the line.

"Callie, how are you sweetheart?" Gloria asked her daughter.

"I'm doing so good mom. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. You haven't called me in over two weeks."

Callie sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I've just been busy."

"Busy? That's no excuse not to call your mother," Gloria said sternly.

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"Where is Nathan?"

"He's here. He's online right now buying us plane tickets."

"Plane tickets? Are you both coming down to visit?"

Callie smiled. "Yup."

"Oh honey! I can't wait to see you both! Your dad has been moping around the house ever since you both moved so far away."

Callie's heart broke. "I miss daddy too. But don't worry we're coming down next week for Rebecca and David's wedding."

"David and Rebecca are getting married?" Gloria's voice was filled with shock.

"You heard me right mom."

"Wow! Well at this point I don't think anything shocks me anymore," Gloria said playfully.

Callie giggled. "I love you mom. And I do have another surprise for you when I come to visit."

"A surprise? What? Tell me!"

"No. You're going to have to wait."

Gloria groaned. "Oh honey, first you don't call me for days and now you're going to keep me in suspense?"

"It'll be worth it mom. I promise."

Gloria smiled. "I know. Just seeing you and Nathan again would mean everything to me."

"Speaking of your son, he's right here. Let me let you talk to him ok?"

"Sure!"

Callie went to give the phone to Nathan. He looked up at her looking puzzled. "Who is it?"

"It's mom. Just don't mention anything about the baby ok?"

Nathan pulled Callie towards him and kissed her softly. "You got it."

She handed him the phone and slowly walked away. She felt like the luckiest woman alive.

~One Week Later~

"So where is the rehearsal dinner going to be at?" David asked Rebecca.

"At Romani's."

"Romani's? Why there?" David asked about the extravagant Italian restaurant.

"I don't know. Callie and Nathan suggested it."

"Hmm so are they making the decisions now?" David teased.

Rebecca laughed. "No. It's just that they really insisted on it. Maybe they had a moment there themselves or something. Besides, Callie is going to be my maid of honor and Nathan is our best man."

"So do you have a dress picked out?"

Rebecca smiled. "Well, my mom is going to give me hers. It's really beautiful and besides, if her marriage has lasted this many years, I'm sure the dress will bring us luck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.