My Brother, My Lover - Cover

My Brother, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Jessy19

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Callie needs a job and finds a place to stay with her older brother. Soon the two siblings slowly fall in love with each other.Book 2 begins with the struggles that the cousins Rebecca and David will face with their relationship. Most people say I tend to get to "dramatic or emotional" in my stories so if you don't like that sort of thing this story might not be for you.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution   Violence   School  

Amber kept peeping out her window but saw no sign of Gabriel's car. Two police cars were parked across the street keeping an eye on her in case the Neil and Jeff came back to try to hurt her.

She picked up the phone and dialed Gabriel's cell phone number. No answer. Her heart was racing. She felt something was definitely wrong. She decided to wait for a few more minutes before trying his cell number again.

"He had to be alright. I know he's ok." Amber kept telling herself.

She sat down and changed the TV channels over and over again. Her telephone rang and she jumped up and ran to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Wilkinson?" Asked a male voice.

"Yes?"

"This is Officer Danbury. You're friend Gabriel has been in a bad car accident."

Amber gasped. "Is he... i-is he alive?"

"He is. He'll be sent to Mooreville Hospital, you know where that is?"

"Uh yes." Amber remembered since she had been there a few months ago.

"You did come by the police station the other night isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"We found the men who caused this accident too."

"You did? Are you going to put them away to rot in prison like they deserve?"

The officer paused. "Well, they got their punishment alright. You'll have to come down to the hospital Ms. Wilkinson."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes."

She hung up the phone, grabbed her purse and ran out the door.


Eddie laid on the couch not being able to sleep a wink. He'd gotten home and Amy was fast asleep. He didn't bother to go to bed with her, knowing she was pissed off at him. He wished he could be honest with her but it would be only a few more weeks until he could finally spend all the time he wanted with her.

He only wished he could bed with her, making love to her. He loved the way she moaned and how she wrapped her legs around his waist while he pumped his cock in and out of her. His cock grew hard just thinking about it.

"I miss you Amy," he whispered out loud.

In the meantime Amy laid in bed thinking about Eddie. She knew he was on the couch and almost got up to go wake him and make love to him. But then she thought about the way he'd been ignoring her. Why would he hurt her this way? She was going to wait until he could be honest with her and tell her if there was another woman in his life.


"I'm Amber Wilkinson, I need to see Gabriel Ramirez," Amber announced to the front desk receptionist.

"Yes, Mrs. Wilkinson, come on over here." Amber turned to see a tall black police officer talking to her.

"Are you Officer Danbury?"

"Yes I am. Now follow me I'll take you up to see your friend."

Amber walked with Officer Danbury. Her knees felt weak and her hands were trembling. "Is he really ok? I mean I need to know."

As they rode the elevator, Officer Danbury nodded. "He will be ok. For now he has a lot of internal bruising and a broken leg. Other than that, he was lucky he didn't die. He had a pretty bad hit."

"It was those bastards that caused it. They were probably chasing him down."

They reached the 19th floor and Office Danbury stepped aside to let Amber go first. "Go on to room 1947. That's where your friend is."

Amber walked quickly and slowly opened the door. Her eyes watered when she saw Gabriel lying on the bed completely knocked out. She walked over to him and held his hand.

"You'll be ok baby. I'm here with you."

Office Danbury stood behind her. "Mr. Ramirez will be just fine. Now I need to just have a few words with you."

Amber turned never letting Gabriel's hand go. "Yes?"

"It seems that your friend used to be involved in the drug business."

Amber nodded. "Yes but he's changed his life for the better."

"Now, the drug business can be a very nasty industry. Just because the two men were after him does not mean there will not be more. I might suggest if you are going to be involved with Mr. Ramirez, that you move away from here."

Amber blinked. "Move away?"

"Yes, for your own safety."

"I understand. The two men would probably try to keep getting revenge until either Gabriel or I are dead."

Office Danbury scoffed. "Well, I'm not sure about that."

Amber looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Mr. Giles, that's Jeffery Giles and Mr. Neil Bryson are dead."

Amber's eyes widened. "What?"

"Yes, they were hit by an 18-wheeler. I suppose after they chased down Mr. Ramirez they somehow lost control of their truck and were hit by an 18-wheeler that wasn't able to stop on time."

Amber couldn't believe it. "Oh my god!"

"Yes, and their truck caught on fire and both men died. Now I'm warning you that it is best to leave. Move to another state if you can. I mean you can stay here but you will always be in danger."

Amber nodded. "I understand."

"Now I'll leave you alone with Mr. Ramirez. You only have about 15 minutes before visiting hours are over."

"Thank you Office Danbury."

"No problem." He smiled and left Amber alone with Gabriel.

Amber turned her head and sobbed. She kissed Gabriel's hand and held it against her cheek. "I love you so much. You mean everything to me. Without you, I have nothing. I would be willing to move with you anywhere you want to go."

She cried until she was told to leave. She wouldn't go home though. She'd sleep in the hospital lobby so she could be able to see him in the morning. She didn't want to miss out if he woke up.


"Good morning," Rebecca said cheerfully kissing David on his cheek.

"Morning love."

Rebecca took a seat next to him on the kitchen table. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and took a long sip. "Mmm I woke up so thirsty."

"I bet," David teased.

They had made love the previous night after having talked about their wedding plans.

"What you reading?"

"Ah just some world events," David said looking through the newspaper.

Rebecca glanced at it and looked away but something caught her attention. She frowned and grabbed the local section. "You know this car looks familiar here," she said eying the picture on the front page.

David looked. "Yeah? Well it was in a really bad car accident last night."

"I can tell."

"If you think that one is bad, you should see the one under it. The truck was hit by an 18-wheeler and the driver and passenger were both killed. And the thing was that they were both on the same road."

"Oh my god!" Rebecca yelped.

"What? What?" David asked.

"That's Gabriel's car! It was Gabriel!"

"Gabriel? You mean the guy you used to crush on?"

"Yes! He's with Amber now. Oh god I hope she wasn't in the car. Should I call her?"

David nodded. "Of course. Make sure she's ok."

Rebecca grabbed the phone and searched for Amber's number in her cell phone directory. She looked nervous, making David worry.


The ringing of her cell phone was what woke Amber up. She got it out of her purse and winced as she tried to find the talk button. "Hello?"

"Amber! You're alive!" Rebecca said happily.

Amber rubbed her eyes. "Becky?"

"Yes! I read about the car accident. How is Gabriel?"

"He's ok. He survived."

"I'm so glad! What hospital is he in?"

"Mooreville. How did you hear about the accident?"

"The newspaper. I saw the car and it looked so familiar. Are you ok?"

"I'll survive. He's got a broken leg and internal bruising. He was lucky."

"Do you mind if I come down to visit?"

Amber hesitated. "No. In fact I would love it if you did. I'm all alone here and I could really use a friend. I'm sorry about the way I acted the other day."

Rebecca smiled. "It's ok. I probably would have acted the same way. And don't forget you always have a friend here," she paused and looked at David, "make that two friends."


"Hey," Rebecca said softly as she approached Amber. Amber was sitting in the lobby sipping of a cup of coffee.

Amber put her cup down and stood up. She hugged her long time friend. "Hey Becky. Thanks for coming down."

"How are you?" Rebecca looked into her eyes.

"I'm ok I guess. I haven't heard anything yet. I don't know if Gabriel is still unconscious."

"Well, I'm sure he should wake up anytime now," Rebecca said comforting.

Amber smiled but soon enough her smile faded. She looked behind Rebecca and saw David standing by the door. She took a deep breath. "David."

"Hey Amber," he said walking towards her.

Amber thought she'd be feeling jealousy or anger but all she could do was think about Gabriel. David stood in front of her and held his arms out to her. Amber fell into his arms and began to cry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.