Sex and the Teacher - Cover

Sex and the Teacher

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: Sex education teacher takes teaching her class to a new and higher level. Sure wish it could have been this good when I went to school.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   .

Susan Sunday was an older woman teaching sex education to young adults. These were young people out of high school, but without enough credits for their diplomas. She taught the class in the evenings and loved her work.

"Now, class," she began one evening, "we'll talk about how reproduction is done."

Susan almost chuckled at the sudden attentiveness of the young men. They already knew, or heard, she had an unusual way of teaching. It was called show and tell. She had discovered years ago that seemed to work better than films or books. Besides once in a great while she found a young lad that really caught her attention and would give him special instruction.

It was a small class just they way she liked. Only two boys and two girls.

"To begin there is the human body, male and female. I'm sure you are all well aware of the difference between men and women," she said getting a laugh from the small class. "As you also know I use films and books, but also real life in my teaching. If any of you choose not to participate that will in no way reflect on your grades as long as you learn the material. So, having said all that, let's begin."

Susan knew she wasn't the most attractive nor did she have the best looking body, but even at fifty she managed to turn a head or two now and then as she stepped in front of her desk. She carefully unbuttoned the front of her dress letting the students see part of her breasts and that she wasn't wearing a bra. The front of her dress was partly open down to just above her neatly shaved sex.

"I found out years ago that becoming familiar with one's own body helps in latter life," she began. "As you can see I don't bother with underwear because I like the way my cloths feel against my naked skin. Feel free to join in if you wish."

Both of the boys removed their pants and sat back down. Todd wore jockey shorts while Jeff wore boxers. Tammy was the bolder of the two girls and quickly shed her blouse. Susan smiled when she saw her breasts covered with her bra and marveled at there size. Jody was less inclined to participate but did manage to unbutton her blouse. Susan quickly saw why as it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"A large part of knowing your own body involves not only touching it, but doing what feels good. It's called masturbation and there is nothing wrong with giving yourself pleasure," she continued. She put one hand inside her dress and started massaging it, squeezing it firmly. "Mmmmm, it really does make me feel good," she said working her hand. She moved to the other breast and did the same. Then she pulled open the top of her dress and cupped both boobs. The boys gawked when they saw her naked breasts large and firm hanging just slightly on her chest. Susan tweaked her nipples making them hard before rolling them in her fingers.

Tammy got a discussed look on her face and refused to touch herself while Jody wondered how it would feel. She spread open the front of her blouse and found her nipples already hard as she rolled them in her fingers. Susan nodded her encouragement and began pinching and pulling her nipples. Jody did the same and couldn't keep back the quiet moan that escaped her lips. Jeff's organ was quickly becoming longer as it poked out from the slit in his boxer shorts. Todd's manhood was more restricted because of the jockey's he wore, but the head managed to slip above the waist band becoming an angry purple color.

"Having aroused myself," Susan continued, "I like to touch my sex." She slipped her other hand inside the lower part of her dress, moved her legs further apart and began rubbing herself with her fingers. She found her swollen clit and pressed it firmly before slipping her long middle finger inside. She was already wet and slick as her finger easily sank in deep. After a few moments she removed her hand and took off her dress. "It's easy for boys to masturbate," she continued walking between the two boys. "All that's needed is for their organs to become hard and then grip it with their hand. Jeff, since yours is already sticking out why don't you show the rest of us how it's done."

Jeff suddenly blushed and became shy. While had done it many times alone it was another thing to have an audience, especially two girls and an older woman. He clumsily wrapped his fingers around his shaft and slowly moved his hand up and down.

"Here is a little something you boys might find helpful." Susan squirted a small amount of baby oil in her palm. She knelt beside Jeff and brushed his hand away. Her own hand and fingers replaced his gripping him tightly. "The oil makes your hand slick and it's easier to slip up and over the very sensitive head," she said showing what she meant. Slowly she moved her hand up until the thick head was covered in the center of her palm. Jeff gasped and groaned as her hand went back down. "What about you, Todd, care to show us how you do it?"

Because of his shorts Todd had to pull them down. Susan almost gasped aloud when she saw his equipment. It had been a very long time since she had last seen a male organ as thick and long as his. Without a doubt she knew it would get at least ten inches and she wondered if her fingers could manage to get all the way around the extremely thick shaft. He seemed very much at ease as he held himself lightly, his hand slipping up over the huge head and back down the very long shaft. Beneath his monstrous organ rested a huge pair of testicles that look not only heavy but extremely full. Shivers of lust and excitement raced through her entire body watching him slowly stroking himself. Finally Susan tore her eyes away from the awesome sight and she stood.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.