Over Sarah - Cover

Over Sarah

by Charm Brights

Copyright© 2003 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Sarah's boss wanted her body, but he was afraid he might lose her if he made a pass at her. Then Wendy came along, so Sarah was blackmailed into sex with Simon, and some customers, and then sacked at the end of the month.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

© 2001 Charmbrights Ltd. All rights reserved.

The author has asserted the moral rights under sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.


Chapter One Overture

The moment Wendy moved in to Simon's bedroom she started nagging him to give her a job. He really didn't want her in his office as well as in his house. Ever since his wife left him he had been shagging Wendy, but he didn't love her; he knew that now. He had started to bed her out of sheer depression and frustration, and in a weak moment had let her stay first one night, then two, then a week and now she had given up her own place and moved everything in to Simon's house.

In an effort to dissuade her from coming to work for him, he said one night, "Look. You're great in bed, but what else could you do for me if you did work in my office?"

"I could make coffee, and tidy up, and keep my Little John happy," she wheedled, stroking 'Little John' through his trousers.

"I've already got a coffee machine. You can't even keep this place tidy, let alone an office as well," came the brusque retort.

Then he had a brilliant idea to stop her little plans. And if it upset her so much that she flounced out, well, there were plenty more where she came from.

"Look, the only job you could do for me would be to keep customers happy," he offered, "That means smooching the unhappy ones; and smooching them really really successfully."

"You mean fucking them, don't you?" she asked.

"If that's what it takes," he answered.

"Ten quid an hour and a fifty quid bonus for each fuck and you're on," came the unexpected reply, "And I'll live here with you and you can have as much as you want of me."

"That will mean getting rid of Sarah, and you'll have to do her job for me for your ten quid an hour."

"Done. When do I start? Sooner the better; you know, I want all the cocks I can get."

Simon was appalled that his idea for getting rid of her had back-fired.

Weakly he said, "Today's Wednesday, the first of next month is Friday and I have to give her a month's notice. You can start on Monday the first of the month after."

On his way to work he wondered how to get the best out of this deal. Certainly Wendy was an enthusiastic fuck, who knew how to give a man a good time. She could work wonders with some of his customers; far more so than that piss-artist salesman. Then there was Sarah. He had had a yen to get his hands on those knockers for ages, but hadn't wanted to risk losing her. Now she was going anyway, he would try his luck. So, no notice letter tomorrow, just a pass at her. If she walked out, so what. If she let him grope her, he would push it as far as he could in the next month, then sack her.

'First the sack, then the sack,' he thought, giggling to himself as he drove along.

Late that afternoon he called Sarah in and asked her if she would mind being prepared to work late the next night to finish a presentation he needed for Monday, or she could come in Saturday morning if she preferred. He was pleased when she indicated that working late Friday would be better for her. Late home from the office would be easier to explain to Wendy than going to work on Saturday.


Chapter Two Overtime

Friday came and work proceeded as slowly as Simon could manage. He wanted plenty of time alone to make his play for Sarah. As she went about her duties he watched her and mused on the differences between her and Wendy. Sarah was in her late forties and was a steady reliable worker. She was sensibly dressed in a white blouse which had buttons almost up to her neck, and a navy mid-thigh length skirt. However she dressed there was no hiding those lovely tits, 40 if they were an inch, and C cup, Simon guessed. The waist wasn't slim, but the hips flared beautifully offering succulent arse cheeks just begging to be handled. Her long dark brown hair framed a face that was, well, nice; not beautiful, not even pretty, but certainly not ugly. He had a shrewd idea she didn't get as much sex at home as she would like.

The thought of home and sex brought him back to Wendy. How different she was, quick, nervy almost, blonde (out of one of the dozens of bottles she had filled his bathroom with), ten or more years younger than Sarah, six inches shorter, half Sarah's weight, and sexy as hell. There were problems with her size the few times he had been on top; she had vanished under his chest, since he was a full foot and half taller than her and when his prick was buried in her in the missionary position, the top of her head did not reach anywhere near up to his chin. So the abiding memory was of Wendy riding his ten inch pole, sapphire blue eyes shining with excitement, vocal as she came, shaven mound poised at the top of her upstroke and ramming down over his prick, taking it all into her small belly. She said it felt as though it might burst out of her throat as he filled her, but he said he hadn't got such a big prick; ten inches was just in proportion for a 6'5" eighteen stone man.

The image of Wendy's mound all pink and smooth made him wonder about Sarah's. She had luxurious long brown hair on her head and he hoped she had an equally luxurious growth hiding her cunt, and that he would soon get to part that bush looking for the pink crevices hidden away within it.

After the last of the staff had gone home leaving Simon alone with Sarah, he watched as she went over to the photocopier. Moving up beside her, he put his arm over her shoulders and gave her a friendly hug.

"Thanks for staying," he said, "It's a big help."

Then his hand slipped down off her shoulder and under her armpit to cup the side of her breast. She twitched away from him and turned towards him.

"No, please, Simon. Not that. Please," she said, but she didn't move away as he tipped her head gently back and kissed her on the lips.

"Does anyone ever tell you how attractive you are?" he asked.

She blushed and shook her head. He kissed her again, gently pushing the tip of his tongue at her mouth. Her lips parted slightly and their tongues touched. Her hands crept up his back and held him as the kiss became more heated. One of Simon's hands ran up and down her backbone and she wriggled slightly at the sensation. His other hand came up and cupped her breast firmly. She didn't draw away but continued with the kiss, opening her mouth a little more. He started to slip her blouse out of the waistband of her shirt and ran a hand up her bare back, caressing the shoulder-blade in a way that made her squirm with pleasure and had her nipples hardening. She had to decide now to stop him, or to let him go much further, she knew that.

Lying, even to herself, she broke the kiss and said, "I don't want to. We shouldn't Simon. Please stop."

By way of reply Simon started to unbutton her blouse and, encountering no resistance, slipped it off her shoulders, revealing a white lace brassi're embroidered with tiny pink flowers. As he kissed her again he unclipped it at the back and one hand was soon luxuriating on her ample breast, rolling the nipple until it grew even bigger and harder.

"No," she said, "No. There's work to do."

She pushed him away and started to do the photocopying, still bare to the waist. Picking up her brassi're and blouse, Simon walked back towards his office.

As he went into it he said over his shoulder, "Please bring the copies in here when they are done, Sarah."

Sitting in his office he could see her working; the light from the photocopier made crazy patterns on her tits, which looked perfect from here. He set the video-recorder going in one corner of his office. It was there primarily for burglar protection so it was both silent and near invisible, but he had had a good one fitted so that he could record important meetings.

Some minutes later Sarah came into his office, a little nervously, and put the copies on his desk. She stood looking at him, then she moved round the desk.

"I must go in a few minutes," she warned, "But..."

He looked at her.

"Nothing below the waist," she whispered, and sat on his knee.

They kissed for a while and he fondled her breasts. Then as he sucked on one roused brown nipple his hand wandered below her skirt and up on to the upper thigh.

"No," she murmured, but made no effort to stop it.

Simon slipped the knickers down off the bulge of her belly and stroked the thatch he found there. Her legs started to open automatically, but she snapped them shut again. He transferred his mouth to the other nipple and sucked hard, almost biting. Her legs opened wide and he cupped her whole cunt in his hand. His middle finger slid smoothly into her very damp slit and he moved it over the cunt portal and up to her clitoris, which was erect and very wet. She moaned with pleasure and then recovered herself. She pushed his hands away and stood up. Quickly she grabbed her brassi're and bent over the desk to put it on.

"That's a lovely view," said Simon, "You really are a very attractive woman. I can't believe you aren't having to fight men off all the time."

"Not even my hu..." she broke off.

After putting on her blouse she said, "Good night, Simon. I'll see you on Monday, and please forget all about... this. We shouldn't have done it and it must never happen again."

'Got you,' thought Simon and he wisely let her go without so much as trying for another kiss.


Chapter Three Overrule

Monday evening at going home time, Sarah slipped into Simon's office and said, "About Friday. It can't happen again. If you try again I'll tell Herb, my husband."

"Oh it can," said Simon, "and it will, and more. Watch this."

He started the video player and Sarah saw to her horror an image of her half-naked self moving, apparently quite willingly, to sit on Simon's knee, allowing him to suckle at her breast and soon with her legs wide, clearly enjoying being felt up.

"I suppose Herb might like to see that?" asked Simon, "Now go to the ladies and come back in here with neither brassi're nor knickers on. Then you can start by sitting on my knee."

Sarah begged him not to force her like this but he was unmoved.

"Just do it," he said.

"Well if you're forcing me?" she pleaded.

Realising she needed an excuse he said, "It's that or Herb gets the video."

When she returned and sat on his knee, he stroked her cunt until she was dripping wet, and only then did he slip her blouse off, licking the rubbery fully roused nipples until she shuddered with pleasure.

"Now it's my turn," he said.

Sarah looked blankly at him.

"Down on your knees and suck me off," said Simon, "or else..."

"But I've never..."

"You'll be surprised how fast you'll learn, or else..." Simon threatened.

Simon had realised that she could and would let him have her as a sex toy, but for her own weird conscience she had to believe that she was being forced. Well he would go along with that; and he would go slowly so nothing was ever too big a jump. Tonight she could give him a blow-job. Then a tit fuck, then a real fuck and so on. No one increment in their behaviour would be a big leap forward, but before the month was out he would be in every hole she possessed and she would be begging him to abuse her. Slowly she sank to her knees. Simon took his own prick out of his trousers.

"I'll never get that in anywhere," Sarah said, "It's enormous."

Noticing that she was already thinking he would stick it in more places than her mouth, he decided to go a little easy with her at first.

"Just lick it, then suck the end like a lollipop," he advised.

Clumsily she tried to please him but, truth to tell, he had never been much of a one for oral sex. His relative disinterest and her inexpert ministrations meant that he was nowhere near an orgasm when he gently lifted her to sit on his knee again. It took only a matter of seconds for her to cum.

He had noticed through his life that different women have very different reactions during their climaxes. Wendy was very vocal and yelled obscenities. His wife had been silent, first for fear of anyone hearing, and later for fear of waking the children. Sarah was different again. Her legs suddenly went rigid and started to tremble uncontrollably for several seconds. Each time she stopped trembling the merest touch on her clitoris set her off again, and a finger fucking her made her whole body shake. After her fifth orgasm he lost interest in the variations he could manage and he let her subside to normality.

"Simon, that was... That was unbelievable," she said, kissing him enthusiastically, "but we mustn't do it again. Give me the video tape."

"Which one?" asked Simon, "yesterday's or today's?"


Chapter Four Overcum

Tuesday, just as she was leaving, Simon whispered in her ear, "My office, no underwear."

Ten minutes later, Sarah came timidly into Simon's office and said, "You know I don't want to, don't you? You know you're forcing me to do these things?"

"Yes. It's obey or Herb gets the video tapes," Simon said, thinking, 'Silly cow. Why doesn't she admit she likes it?'

Wordlessly, she let him unbutton her blouse and play with her nipples, which rose eagerly to his touch. One hand went up her skirt as she sat on his lap and played in the lips and round her vagina, one finger slipping inside her cunt. Sarah squirmed as he manipulated her private treasures

Kneeling before him she lapped at the penis he offered her, and made no complaint when he pushed it firmly between her breasts. He had to show her how to hold them together to make a warm nest in which he could tit-fuck her, but she soon got the hang of it. When he was about to cum, he pulled his handkerchief out of his trouser pocket and used that to avoid any mess.

Then she sat on his knee again and kissed him with more enthusiasm than he had expected, and even opened her legs to hint at what she wanted. Simon thought for a moment about refusing to feel her up, but decided that it was too soon to disappoint her. It took only seconds with three fingers pumping her cunt and his thumb on her trigger for Sarah to start to cum continuously in a series of leg stretching trembles; this time she moaned a little as the climaxes grew, each bigger than the last. It was fully five minutes before she finally stopped cumming on his fingers, which were drenched in her juices by then.


Wednesday, she came into his office, slipped off her blouse revealing a brassi're-free pair of swinging breasts, knelt, and unzipped his trousers unbidden.

Then she looked up at him and said, "Promise me you won't send those tapes to Herb, please?"

Simon looked at her and decided that he would play along with her self-deception that she was being forced to do this. It was obvious to him that she needed an excuse to take the sexual attention she so badly craved. Who was he to argue?

"Not if you do as you're told," he snarled.

Quickly she set him up for another tit-fuck and worked away with a will. Just as he was about to cum he grabbed her hair and thrust his cock-head into her mouth. Her tongue wrapped itself round his helmet and straight away there was a surge of pleasure as he ejaculated into her mouth. Of course she hadn't the experience to swallow it all and quite a lot of it went on the floor, her blouse and his trousers.

"Sorry," she said, "So sorry."

"Forget it," said Simon, "Tomorrow we won't spill it."

He stood up, zipped up his trousers, and put his jacket on.

"Aren't you... ?" Sarah's voice tailed off.

"Aren't I what?" he asked.

This was what he enjoyed, the control. Truth to tell, the sex was unimportant to him; Wendy was keeping him well supplied at home. What Simon got in the office was the thrill of being fully dressed while Sarah stood there half naked and dripping semen, asking for favours. Well tonight it was punishment time.

"Just clear the mess up before you leave," he said, "Good night."


Chapter Five Overcome

Thursday, she came into his office after the others had left with her blouse already open and went to kneel before him.

"Not today," Simon said, "Today is going to be different."

"What do you mean?" she asked, staring as he unzipped his trousers and took out his prick.

"Today you open for me properly," he said, and when she started to protest added, "Or the tapes..."

"What do you mean, properly?" Sarah asked.

"Just strip," he ordered, and she complied with a very unhappy look on her face.

"You promise me you won't send the tapes?" she asked.

Ignoring the question he motioned her over to the desk where he bent her forwards over it, cupping and kneading her breasts as he did so. When she was in position he fondled her arse and spread her legs. Pushing a finger into her cunt, he was not surprised to finds it wet and ready for him. Pausing to put a condom on, taking care that she saw him do it, he moved back into position behind her and set the protected helmet between the puffy red labia, just at the entrance to her inmost haven.

"No, not that," she said and stood up, pushing him away.

"OK," he said, shrugging his shoulders and taking a video tape out of his desk drawer.

"No, you promised," she pleaded.

"I promised only one thing," he snarled, "To send this tape to your husband if you didn't co-operate."

Sighing, Sarah returned to the desk and bent over it.

As a fuck it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't really good for Simon, because she spent the whole time alternately fretting about not wanting to do it and sobbing.

"Tomorrow evening, just come in here naked and ready to fuck," was his parting comment as he dropped the used condom in his desk ashtray and left her crying and naked in his office.


As he expected, Sarah came into his office slowly and reluctantly on Friday evening, and wearing her raincoat. He was pleased to see, however, that she was carrying a bulging shopping bag.

"Naked, I said," he snapped as though he was angry with her.

As she took off the raincoat he saw that she was nude beneath it, and he smiled at her.

"That's better," he said, "Now over the desk."

When Sarah seemed reluctant Simon reached for the drawer where the video cassette was; she immediately scurried over and lay on her belly on the desk with her feet wide apart. A quick probe with his fingers assured him that, as he had suspected, she was already wet enough for him to get in without any problems. He played with her cunt-lips and then found a swelling clitoris which twitched as he played with it, making her legs tremble as she started to move towards the foothills of a climax, and she moaned in pleasure.

He moved away and put a condom on. Returning to her, he slid his prick into her waiting cunt with no difficulty at all, and reached round her hip to fondle her lovebud again. This set off a climactic orgasm for her and the intense trembling of Sarah's legs was matched by exquisite pleasure for Simon as her internal muscles spasmed around his embedded weapon. Ignoring her orgasm he set up a steady pumping motion which soon brought him close to his own joyful orgasm. Sarah was completely out of this world when he came inside her, her whole-body all trembling with the thrill of her crescendoing series of climaxes. He withdrew as his prick shrivelled and watched fascinated as her cunt-lips and arse-cheeks continued to clench and unclench for a long time as she slowly came down from her peak.

As she recovered and rolled over on the desk, his dropped the full condom on her tits and said, "See you Monday. Have a nice weekend."


Chapter Six Overbear

Monday afternoon Simon quietly told her that there was more overtime available that evening, "If you want it."

She came into his office in her raincoat again, but immediately took it off to reveal that she was completely naked, and her trimmed triangle was obviously darkened by some dampness. Simon wondered if that was anticipation, or whether she had been fingering herself. That thought led to a slight change in his plans.

"On the desk, on your back, legs high in the air," he ordered.

This time he stripped completely himself and made sure she got a good look at his ten inch pole as it jutted forward, rigid and well above the horizontal. Moving over towards her he stroked the gaping coral cunt with the head of his prick and settled her feet onto his shoulders ready to thrust into her.

"Aren't you going to put a condom on?" Sarah asked.

"No need; what am I going to catch? You haven't had anyone but me and old Herb for years, have you?" Simon asked.

"Never," she whispered, "You are the only two I've ever..."

"And Herb's no good at it. He doesn't make you come like I do?" he persisted.

"He doesn't make me come at all," came an even quieter whisper, "Only my hands and you."

"Show me," ordered Simon, standing back.

"What?"

"Show me how your hands make you come," he said.

'She looks so funny,' thought Simon, 'I never saw anyone blush all over before. I can get anything from this one for the next two weeks if I play it right.'

"I couldn't... not in front of someone. I couldn't..." she pleaded.

"You will," snapped Simon, "Now."

Reluctantly at first, with her eyes closed she stroked her cunt and teased her clitoris with her shapely fingers. Soon she was using both hands and it was clear that she had forgotten her audience and was quickly heading for an orgasm.

"Stop."

The order brought her back to where she was and she blushed again as she remembered that he was watching her. Then Simon eased his prick into her now sopping vagina and began to pump slowly, delighted that she began to twitch and clench his prick almost immediately. Taking care to avoid moving too quickly he timed her orgasm by the office clock at seven minutes of steady thrusts from him before she quietened down and he was sure she had finished her main sequence of thrills.

"Was that nice?" he asked.

"Heavenly," she sighed.

She opened her eyes and looked at him adoringly. He raised the speed of his thrusts and she sighed again as small tremors started up in her vaginal muscles again. As the speed of Simon's pumping increased, Sarah panicked as she realised how close he was to coming.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot in me. Please?" she wailed.

"Shut up and take it. Remember the videos," he panted, pumping harder and finally filling her womb with copious jets of life-bearing seed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.