Hard to Swallow - Cover

Hard to Swallow

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2003 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: She shouldn't have done it. I don't think I over-reacted, well maybe a little. I mean she can always get another dress. You know what else, she never mentioned the other thing, never said a word about it. I mean it was all dry in the morning, but still...maybe that was just too hard to swallow!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Inspired by a Dr. Spin story. Hey, he said I could!

I couldn't sleep.

My wife was snoring, a sure sign that she was out for the night. But that wasn't why I couldn't sleep.

I started pacing back and forth. Each time I turned I looked directly at Marilynne as she snored contentedly away. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Me - I was just getting more and more pissed off. I thought about the litany of complaints she'd shared with me this evening; not paying enough attention to her, treating her like my maid, acting as if I was bored with her, etc, etc, etc.

I went to take a leak and just before I turned the bathroom light off a shaft of light illuminated her dress; the one she'd worn tonight at the party. I picked it up from where she'd dropped it and returned to the bathroom.

There were three clearly visible stains; cum stains - only it wasn't my cum. For the thousandth time I replayed the scene, as she'd described it to me, of my wife giving some guy she'd just met a blowjob. I could feel the heat of my anger rise again; I was surprised my cock was rising too. If there were going to be cum stains on this dress, then damnit, they would be mine. I started stroking my hard shaft.

My orgasm was building when I stopped in mid stroke.

She'd just clean it up, that's exactly what she'd do, just clean it up. It didn't matter how much cum was on her dress she would simply take it to the dry cleaners and it would be good as new. WELLFUCKTHAT!

I gripped the dress tightly and pulled. The sound of the material ripping apart was wonderfully satisfying.

ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

I tore that damned garment in two.

I felt a flush of primal strength well up within me. My cock throbbed conspiratorially - we weren't finished. Not by a long shot.

I dropped the dressed on the floor and walked to Marilynne's side of the bed. I'd purposefully left the bathroom light on - this was a 'coming attraction' I had every intention of seeing through to the end.

I started to stroke my rigid cock again. I used every trick I knew to delay and intensify my orgasm until my knees were shaking. Then I let fly.

BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM. BAM.

Thick ropes of cum were splattered across her face, her hair, and her pillow. I was quite pleased with my performance. As well as a little shocked, at the volume of ejaculate that covered her face and hair.

I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I awoke to Marilynne hitting me on my head. She was using the tattered remains of her dress. She was fire breathing, eye bulging, neck cord straining pissed off. She was rearing back for another blow when I reached up and pulled her down across me. From my right hand a rain of fire poured down upon her bare ass. I spanked her as hard as I could.

I pushed her off of me and went to take a shower. I didn't even bother to look back.

Need-less-to-say the weekend went down hill from there. I don't think we said three words to each other the rest of the weekend. The silent treatment continued all the way through the next week. Friday came and we had another dinner party to attend. I made it quite clear that I had every intention of attending.

I suppose that my wife thought I'd be licking my wounds at the party. Giving her my undivided attention, jumping to satisfy her every whim, hanging on her every word. According to her, that had been the basis for her straying. So I made it a point to stay as far away from her as possible while I gave my complete attention to the host of lovely females in attendance.

I chatted up every woman there; I was charming and gracious, humorous and sympathetic, and at times bawdy and raunchy. I had a blast. I also had two very clear offers for a little fun on the side if I was interested and one very specific proposition to get seriously down and dirty at a time of my choosing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.