Total Trust - Cover

Total Trust

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: My twin sister and I had shared 9 months in our mother's womb, no one could be closer than that

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

There's not many people in the world that you can have total trust in; you know, you would trust them with your life, sanity or freedom, but my twin sister and I have it. We didn't grow up particulary close, but she was always there if I needed her and vice versa. I saved her from being bullied a couple of times and that cost me a caning, but that's what being a brother's all about. It wasn't until puberty arrived for us both that we understood what being twins was all about; we suddenly realised how close we really were. I can still remember that day when we sat on the patio, alone in the house, mum and dad out at work, while we were home from school for the summer.

It was a hot day and I had emerged with two tall glasses.

"Thanks twin," Jackie said, we had been calling each other twin, well forever.

I sat down and studied my twin's body dressed as she were in her small bikini, something I hadn't done before. She was quiet tall for a girl, about five eight or nine, with great long legs and a good size bust.

"So what do you think then?" she said after I had given her a good going over.

"Not bad twin," I said.

"Better than that," she chuckled, "you should see the looks I get these days; and by the way, you're not bad yourself."

"Thanks," I said, I knew some girls were looking at me too. I was just over six foot with a trim body, made fit by all the sports I do.

"You've done it yet?" she asked totally unabashed, sipping her cool drink.

"Yeah, you?" I replied.

"No, not yet," she said, "Never found anybody I wanted to do it with, if I get twitchy I use my hair brush handle. So who have you done it with then?"

For a few moments the vision of her using her hairbrush on herself came into my mind.

"Well my first was Jody, you know the busty blonde girl," I said.

"Yeah I know her," she said.

"Yeah, after her was Alice, the mousy dark girl," I said.

"Alice, you never?" she said, "she's terrible."

"Look twin, it's a man thing, ok," I said, "she let me so I did."

"Yeah right," she chuckled, "so who else?"

"Ok, after Alice, let me see, oh yes there was Terri," I said.

"Terri, is she the redhead?" she asked.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"Well she's ok, nice body," she said.

"Yeah, I remember," I smiled at the memory.

"Anybody else?" she asked.

"Yeah after Terri, there was Zoe and then Bridget," I said.

"That's it?" she said.

"Yeah about," I said.

After that, we sat there in silence for several minutes, sipping our drinks.

"I was thinking the other night while in my bed," she said, "you and I shared mum's womb for nine months, no one can be closer than that."

I sat and thought about what she had said for many minutes.

"Yeah, so what?" I said.

"Well so you and I must be closer than we are," she said, "I was remembering that time when you thumped that girl who was bothering me."

"Yeah, and I got caned for my troubles," I said.

"Yeah but you still protected me, despite that," she smiled looking over towards me. I just shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what she was getting at.

"Look twin," she said being serious, "we must be there for each other, I'll do anything for you and you likewise. That way we have a chance to get on in this world and have some fun along the way too."

"Sorry," I said a bit puzzled, "what do you mean?"

"Well it's simple, ok," she smiled, "from now on we're a pair, us against the world so to speak. I help you out and you help me, just like you did with that bully girl."

"Ok," I said, I can still remember the headmaster anger as he caned me over that incident.

"Ok, let's set out some boundaries," she mused, "is there anything we can't or won't do for each other? Ok, would I kill for you, yes if required for our own safety, what about you?"

"Yeah, I suppose," I gulped.

"Will you look at your face," she giggled, "look we're not going out this afternoon and kill some old granny, ok, but if your life was in danger I would kill anybody."

"Yeah I see," I said.

"We let's agree on some rules," she said, "like no lie or secrets between us, ok."

"Yeah," I agreed, that was easier, I thought.

"Good," she said, "ok twin from now on we are the daring duo. Right, no lie or secrets, right?" she said after a pause, "so tell me twin, who do you fancy at the moment?" she giggled.

I thought about it, there was a long list of fancyible girls at school, but the one I was looking out for at the moment was Linda.

"Linda Goodall," I said with no thought to lie.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "what's it with you guys and big tits? Come on no secrets."

I thought about it for some minutes trying to rationalise my feelings.

"To be honest twin," I said, "I don't really know, but as a guess I'll have to go with, as us men don't have breasts, what we want in girls is more of what we don't have. Or perhaps having breasts is a female thing so any girl with big ones must be more feminine"

She sat and mulled over what I had said.

"Yeah that just about holds up" she smiled at me, "but that's not why girls like big cocks."

"Do girls talk about cock size then?" I asked.

"What, do they ever," she chuckled, "every guys equipment is catalogued and his performance graded."

"So how do I stand up?" I said, then we both laughed at my pun.

"Not bad twin," she chuckled, "lets go inside now shall we."

"Yeah, ok," I agreed. I watched a she got up and walked by me and the vision of her using her hairbrush went through my mind again. "Tell me twin, in this new partnership of no lie and secrets."

"Yes," she said, and sat down on the lounge floor.

"Tell me about your hairbrush?" I said.

"Well I just use its handle actually," she giggled, "you like the idea of me doing that, do you?"

"Yeah," I said and surprisingly, I felt no embarrassment.

"Would you like to watch me?" she asked, with a smile.

"Yeah, sure," I said trying to appear calm, but my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Ok, follow me," she said and she headed for the stairs.

I followed her into her bedroom and I shut her door behind us. Out of her bedside cupboard came her hairbrush.

"This is my secret lover," she grinned at me, as I watched she reached behind and unclipped her top to expose her nice tits for me.

"Not as big as Linda's," she smiled at me.

"N-no," I croaked. Then she slipped out of her knickers and she was naked in front of me.

"There you go, not too bad," she said, "come sit on the bed and watch me."

As if in a daze I sat down mere inches from her beautiful body.

"I usually have to suck it first to get it wet," she said, "but today I don't need to, I'm wet already."

As I watched, she lay down and opened her legs wide, the brush handle slipped easily into her wet pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice," she cooed, her spare hand moved up to squeeze her boobs.

"Can you help me?" she sighed, "squeeze my tits please."

"Sure twin," I said, reaching out to took one in my hand; oh boy did it feel nice and firm.

"Yes, that nice," she said, "squeeze harder, hurt me."

So I did, before too long she was squirming on the bed, her hand plunging the brush handle in and out of her gushing pussy.

"Oh yes, yes," she cried, and she became stiff and came. "Oh boy, that was good."

Sure was, I thought, trouble was I had a stiffy you wouldn't believe.

"Looks like you enjoyed that too," she chuckled pointing at my hard one.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Do you want me to do something about it?" she giggled.

"Love to, but we can't, can we?" I said with regret.

"Look twin," she sat up, my eyes followed her tits as they moved. "We can do anything we want, ok."

"But twin," I started to say.

"No Twin, no buts, ok," she smiled and reached out and touched my arm. "If we want, you can fuck me, or I'll blow you, or perhaps you can return the favour and wank off for me."

"Fuck you?" I gasped.

"Yes of course," she smiled, "if you want?"

"I don't know twin," I said, "I thought you said you were a virgin."

"Well I am," she smiled, "but as I said, we'll do anything for each other, and that includes surrendering my virginity to you."

I sat back in amazement, and to my surprise my boner subsided.

"This needs some thinking about twin," I said.

"Yeah of course, take all the time you need." She smiled.


I lay down on my bed and thought about what we had discussed. It wasn't that didn't want to fuck my twin sister, for she was a babe, with a killer body, it was just so unexpected. We had made a pact to look after one another in all things, and that also appeared to include sex. While I lay there thinking about it, she knocked and came in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Sorry about that," she said, "it was probably too much to take in at one go."

"Yeah, something like that," I said, "it's not that I don't want to fuck you, you are a dream, but it was so unexpected." I looked up and thankfully she had put her bikini back on.

"Look twin," she said, "mum will be in soon, let's sleep on it, ok."

"Yeah thanks twin," I said.


Just as soon as Mum had closed the front door, she was in my room.

"How are we today twin?" she asked.

"Fine," I replied, "so we are going to do this thing right."

"Yep," she agreed, "you and me against the world, anything you want that I can supply, just ask, ok."

"Yeah, right twin," I agreed, "and anything you want too."

"Good," she said, "I was thinking about Linda big tits," she giggled.

"Yeah," I said, wondering what she had in mind.

"Well between us," she smiled, "it should be a simple thing to get into her knickers."

"Great," I said, "but what about you."

"This isn't a tit for tat thing twin," she said, "there's no points to add up, anyway who said I wouldn't fancy having her lick me out."

"Ok, so how do we go about it then?" I asked, but in my mind I could see the two girls together.

"I see you liked that idea of big tits Linda between my legs," she giggled, pointing at my hardening cock.

"Yeah," I agreed, being truthful.

"Ok, operation Linda big tits," she giggled, "first up, I make friends with her, then I invite her for a sleep over."

"Yeah then what?" I asked.

"Well we wing it, perhaps we get her drunk," she said, "anyway plenty of time to plan her downfall. Do you want me to do something about that?" she said pointing at my hardon.

"Yeah," I grinned at her, "what have you got in mind?"

"Your choice twin," she said, "anything you want."

"Ok lets both get naked," I suggested.

"Right," she said, within seconds we were both naked. "Look like the girls' database was right about you," she said, "good and big."

She came into my arms and her skin felt like warm silk. Her tits firm and her legs opened to my touch.

"Mmm, that's nice twin," she cooed. My fingers slipped into her wet pussy and she humped her hips back at me and came almost immediately. "Oh my God," she sighed, "that was great twin. Now do you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah," I said and she pulled me between her wide spread legs. I slipped into her slick pussy without any problems, her hairbrush having cleared the way for me.

"Oh yes twin," she cooed, "hurt me, fuck me hard."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.