Tanya - Cover

Tanya

by Pixy

Copyright© 2003 by Pixy

Erotica Sex Story: Saw her picture on the net and thought to myself "Hmmm"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   .

--So how are you feeling? --

+Nervous. I can hardly sleep at night+

--Have you got a dress yet? --

+Funny you should mention that. Picked it up this morning+

--Tell us! Tell us! What's it like? --

+Well it's white... +

--Most wedding dresses are, silly. Go on what else --

+It's a bit more daring than your average dress and I've still to choose a veil and shoes+

--Have you tried it on yet? --

+Apart from the original trying on and fitting, no+

--I've got to see it! --

+Well I do need to send some pictures to my sister in Australia+

--Have you anything planned for the rest of the day? --

+No, not really+

-- I'm coming round. I'll bring my digi camera. You can send the pictures to your sister over the net--

+That sounds like a good idea+

--Sorted. I'll be round in minutes few --

+See you soon+

Tanya heard the click as her best friend since school, Iona, hung up. She slowly returned her own handset back to its cradle. She couldn't wait for her friend to come round. She was dying to show her dress off. She could hardly wait. It would be a few minutes before her friend arrived and she fidgeted restlessly in front of the phone. God, they never mentioned how nerve racking your wedding was. She used to scorn all those brides that faint at the alter. Now she knew why. She hadn't a decent nights sleep in weeks. The closer to the big day, the less sleep she got.

She started to pace up and down the hallway. She had been doing that a lot lately.

Frustrated, excited, nervous, worried, she climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

The dress lay across the top of her bed. Concealed beneath the protective cover. She stood in the doorway, hands restless. The opaque wrapper hid the dress, but she already new its every tuck and fold. Her nervousness returned ten fold. Was it too revealing? It was virginal white but was not that chaste. Maybe she was too hasty in her choosing. She hadn't intending on going out to look at dresses, but had seen it and decided in a spur of the moment that it was the dress for her. Now under the cold light of reality in her house, she wondered.

A car pulled up outside. Tanya all but ran back down the stairs and to the front door. She opened the door as Iona all but burst threw it. Tanya opened her arms as Iona embraced her. Iona 's car engine plinked under the bonnet as it cooled in the driveway.

"Didn't spare the horses on the way over then?"

"Uh? No. I think there is a little old lady and her trolley under there somewhere. I heard her scream every time I hit a bump."

They laughed together, and then Iona slipped from the embrace. "Come on then. Don't keep me in suspense. Where is it?"

"Upstairs in the bedroom"

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets get our arses into gear and up those stairs in a most un-lady like fashion."

They laughed together again and raced up the stairs.

As Tanya looked at the wrapped dress across her bed her fears rose anew.

"Well come on. I'm dying of suspense here."

With shaking hands and equally shaky legs, Tanya jittered over to the bed. Keeping her body between Iona and the dress, she carefully and methodically, extracted it. Holding the hanger to her chest she turned round. Iona 's eyes went as wide as saucers.

"God. It's beautiful."

Tanya steeled herself and turned the dress round. Iona 's jaw dropped.

"It looks a lot better on, plus, I was thinking, if I a got a veil that was long at the back, maybe down to the waist. It wouldn't look so brazen."

Iona did not answer. She was gob smacked. Tanya was not sure if that was a good or a bad sign.

"Did you bring your camera?" Tanya was desperate to break the silence.

"Camera? Oh yes." She gesticulated towards the dress,"Sorry it's thrown me somewhat. I don't know what to say. Camera" Iona shook her head as if to clear it "is in the car. How about you put the dress on and I'll meet you round the back next to the pool? The light will be better."

"Okay, I'll meet you down there."

Tanya watched her friend depart. So what did she think? The dress did look better on; maybe when she saw it worn, she would understand the choice. She hastily slipped out of her jeans and t-shirt. She removed her Bra as well. This was not a dress for bras. Dressed only in pants she picked up the dress and removed the hanger. She paused for a moment. Her pants sat high on her waist, which might be a problem. She laid the dress flat on the bed again and removed the last of her underwear. Naked, she lifted the dress again.

Unzipping the small zip at the rear she stepped into the hoop of white silk and satin. As she drew the fabric up her legs, she listened to the crackling and rustling noises the material made as it travelled up her long bare legs. She loved that noise.

She turned the dress back to front when it reached her waist. With nervous and excited fingers she tied the ends of the four ties to they're opposite partners. The laces were slightly elastic. This made dressing easier and also allowed the interior dimension of the dress to expand and contract with her breathing. Not only did it make it easier to breath it also made sure that the front of the dress remained tight against her flesh at all times with no unsightly bulges of excess fabric.

Sucking her stomach in to make it easier, she turned the dress back round. Slowly, enjoying the caress of the silk across her skin, she smoothed the dress up her front. Her nipples hardened instantly as the silk washed over them in a wave of white. The dress was lightly boned over her stomach and under her breasts, flattening both her stomach and making her breasts stand pert and proud. Not that she needed the support.

Crossing her arms she slipped the delicate shoulder straps into place. She settled her breasts comfortably against the hidden support then moved her hands behind her back. Clasping the edges of the zip, she slid the zip shut, feeling the fabric tighten across her midriff and across the contours of her rear. The seamstress had done an amazing job. It fitted just right, not to tight, not to loose.

She burned inside. Her nipples were so aroused they were almost sore. She smoothed non-existent creases out over her flat stomach and headed for the door. At the top of the stairs she clasped the fabric of the skirt in both clammy hands and raised it to keep her feet clear as she slowly, daintily descended the stairs in complete contrast to the speed with which she had ascended.

The fabric moved minutely against her bare pubis and swished around her legs as she moved. The waves of fabric causing equal waves of pleasure through her body. She had never felt this way in the shop. Not felt this aroused.

She stepped out the back into the garden, momentarily blinded by the sunlight.

"BLOODY NORA!" Iona almost dropped her camera.

"Well? What do you think?" Tanya gave Iona a slow twirl.

It was a moment before Iona regained enough composure to speak. "You're right. Upstairs I was blown away when I saw the front, but dubious when I saw the back. But seeing you in it, well its just amazing. I don't think there will be a single male with a closed mouth during the ceremony. Even the priest is going to have to spend the night doing penance!"

Tanya blushed deeper. "You actually mean that? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Tanya. We have known each other since school. Believe you me, if I thought you looked like a fishwife and not like the princess stood before me, I'd tell you. Have no fear of that. Now get over there against the pool before I throw you in and drown you out of jealousy."

Tanya giggled and did as she was told.

Iona looked at the camera she was holding "This pile of shite is not going to do you justice. Word of advice, on your big day, make sure you have a decent photographer." She started to take pictures

Blonde Girl in White Dress Blonde Girl in White Dress Blonde Girl in White Dress

The burning in her body did not go away. The more she moved, the more the fabric moved against her sensitive flesh. She could feel the moisture from her arousal slowly seep from her, she prayed that her most intimate of fluids would not irremovably stain the front of her dress. Although it was cooler in the shade it deprived her of any excuse as to why she was so hot and flustered.

After a few minutes more she could stand it no longer. Un princess like she lifted her skirts and unceremoniously sat on the decking step. She kept her skirt raised high, just above her knees, hoping that the cool air might calm the burning heat between her legs.

Iona looked down on her. "It will have to be lace hold up stockings. With a back that low there's no way on Earth you will be able to wear a suspender belt. Its lucky your wearing a thong, the waistline of normal pants would probably show."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.