Tracey's First Threesome - Cover

Tracey's First Threesome

by Elliot

Copyright© 2003 by Elliot

Erotica Sex Story: Wife gets a surprise Threesome

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Anal Sex   .

The many nights that I have spent surfing the net looking at all the porn always gets my mind turning over with dirty thoughts about my wife.

My name is Steve I'm 39 and married to Tracey who is 33, we have 2 kids under 7, let me discribe my wife, well she is about 5ft 6 and has 40d Tits, and really on the large size, not fat but very cuddly,and very quite, not shy, she often answers the door to the postman if he has a parcel in her nighty, you can clearly see her nipples standing out, she likes sex, nothing out of the ordinary, but she would never let me cum in her mouth, no way would she let me do that, and also she is an housewife staying at home looking after the kids.

Now me well I'm just your normal average man, enjoys a beer with his mates and looking at all the women of today, I'm 5ft 9 and of average build.

Whilst surfing the net I often wondered what it would be like to share my wife with another man, the thought gets me going but deep down I know that I would not like to see it really happen, and also there is no way Tracey would ever let it happen anyway.

We have some friends who are Peter 31 and Mel 29 also with 2 kids, we see them on the odd occation.

One day we got a phone call from Tracey's parents asking us if it was ok for our kids to stay over at their house to give us a chance to have a night out, we gladly accepted their offer, so the following Friday we packed our kids of to their Grandparents.

Later that day Tracey Said to me ' Steve about going out tonight, well I don't really feel up to it, do you mind if I stay in and chill out'? I said to Tracey ' If that's what you want to do it's fine by me'.

Well I was a bit disappointed but thought well I was going out anyway, so I rang my pal Peter who agreed to meet me down my local pub

So of I went down to the pub, Peter and I were chatting away when two young Females walked in one of them had some big tits.

' Christ look at the size of them' I said to Peter, Who responded with ' What are you talking about, your Tracey's are bigger than that'

'You reckon so Pete' I said to him, ' Too true mate, Tracey's are bigger'

Peter then got talking about the size of his wife, Mel's tits, and how they were only a 33b and how lucky I was to have a good pair to grope and how Peter had never seen a big pair of tits.

So around midnight Peter and I went home, but first to my place so Peter could call a Taxi to take him home.

We stumbled through the front door and to the living room and there to my surprise Tracey was still up watching TV.

Peter said to Tracey ' Hello Tracey how are you? ' Fine Peter and you' said Tracey.

I rang Peter a taxi but was told we had an hours wait, I told Peter this and he said that was fine.

Tracey went to the kitchen to make us all a coffee, more to sober up Peter and me.

We were all in the living room talking away when Peter told Tracey about the two girls that came in the pub and the one with the big tits.

Peter said to Tracey ' Tracey I told Steve that yours were bigger than hers' with this comment Tracey just laughed it off, but then Tracey said to Peter ' So how big were they then Peter'?

Peter said to Tracey ' Well Tracey I have to say I'm not really in the position to guess their size being that Mel's are only small, so I can't really say, I have to admit that I've never seen big tits before'.

Tracey then said to Peter ' Oh Peter what a shame. I tell you what if you can guess the size of mine I'll show you them, just for you, but Mel must never know, is that ok'?

Peter was shocked at this suggestion, but Said to Tracey ' That's one offer I will not refuse'.

I must admit I was a bit annoyed at the thought of my mate about to see my wife's tits, but if she wanted to do it, then I could not stop her.

Peter took three guesses to get her size correct, so Tracey stood up and slowly lifted her top up and to reveal her white bra that was struggling to hold her tits in their cups.

She then slowly lifted her bra up and to expose her tits, to show a different man for the first time ever other than me.

Woman taking shirt off, wearing white bra under

Peters face was a picture and I must admit I was getting really turned on by all this.

Then to my shock Tracey asked Peter if he wanted to feel a large pair of tits to feel their weight, Peter got up and went over to my wife and cupped both her large tits in his hand and then slowly started to pinch her nipples, well me I just let him get on with it.

Woman pulling bra off big tits

Tracey said to Peter ' Well peter are they better than Mels small tits? Or do you prefer the small ones?'

Peter said to Tracey 'Tracey these are just Fucking Fantastic, I always wanted to see your tits, Tracey looked at me and I looked back at her to give her a sign to just carry on with it.

Tracey then said to Peter ' So you have seen my tits so what do I get to see?'

Peter said to Tracey 'Anything you want to see sweetheart, anything.' ' Anything Peter, I want to see your hot cock right now, to see if my big tits have got you fucking hard'

Christ was I turned on by Tracey's horny language; my cock was stirring in its pants.

Peter slowly dropped his jeans and pants to reveal a large erect cock and slowly started to wank himself.

Tracey said ' No wonder Mel fucking married you with a large cock like that, lucky bitch she is.'

Peter then started to suck on my wife's nipples making them long and hard, this Peter did for over ten minutes, only once did he look at me to get approval, this I gave him with a wink of the eye.

Whilst having her nipples suck good and hard, Tracey reached down to Peters erect cock and slowly started to wank him off, Peter then slowly pushed Tracey's head down towards his cock, until Tracey's face was level with his cock, Tracey slowly started to lick Peters cock which must have been at least 9-10 inches long, the biggest cock Tracey had ever seen, being that I was her only man she had ever been with.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.