Human Wheels - Cover

Human Wheels

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Fiction Story: This short ScFi story is just too weird!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Oral Sex  


Foreword: This is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.

Each one of the four wheels on the vehicle is six feet in diameter. He is one of three treads on one of the wheels. His feet straddle the head of the man mounted on the rim below him, feet to shoulders. The feet of the man above him straddle his head, feet to shoulders.

The vehicle is light compared to cars on Earth; it weighs only about 800 pounds.

The vehicle is parked in the driveway outside the odd looking house where the monsters live. At the moment, he is the tread at the bottom of his wheel. His belly is pressed against the belly of one of the many women embedded in the asphalt, alternating head to feet, and feet to head. The 200 pounds of pressure borne by his stomach feels unbearable sometimes, but he survives.

An IV tube is inserted into his wrist, giving him a steady trickle of life-sustaining nourishment.

The vehicle remains parked most of the week. The female monster, the one with the ovipositor, leaves every morning under the cool blue sunlight of the twin suns. He observed her, briefcase in mandible, walk to the street and board a bus-like vehicle with eight wheels like the one he is mounted on. The male monster has been staying home lately, as he has been pregnant for the past couple of weeks. The monsters speak in clicks and buzzes, so he cannot understand what they say.

This is a one-day weekend between each three-day workweek. The days and nights seem a little longer than on Earth, but without any means to tell time, he can't be sure.

The two monsters come out of the house in the afternoon and sit in the vehicle. He lets out an "Oof!" as the weight on his belly increases.

The vehicle starts humming and then slowly begins moving. As his wheel slowly rotates, the point of contact slowly moves toward his head as his head slowly lowers. His face is momentarily pressed into the adjacent woman's knee as the vehicle slowly rolls down the driveway. He is lifted up and over and around again. His cock always gets hard the first few moments when the monsters start to drive their vehicle, and his cock is momentarily pressed between his groin and some woman's stomach and then his head is pressed between some other woman's boobs as the vehicle slowly rolls down the street. The vehicle moves slowly, less than five miles per hour, though he doubts that the monsters measure distance in miles or time in hours.

The monsters drive for several miles as his body makes brief and instantaneous intimate contact with hundreds of unknown women embedded in the asphalt. He rarely talks with the women or even the other two men on his wheel, though he has learned that there is an underground public utility which feeds the women via IV tube as he is fed via an IV tube from a supply within the vehicle. Each woman's anus is below the surface of the asphalt, and empties into a sewer pipe. Each woman's pussy is above the surface and their pee just flows onto the asphalt, then either seeps into the ground or flows to the gutter on the side of the street.

The vehicle stops at a blue light, apparently the same meaning of a red light on Earth, leaving his face pressed into some woman's crotch. He comes, but his hips are higher up around the rim above the road, he knows not where his cum lands. It might be the woman his face is plastered against the crotch of, or it might be the woman above her, or an adjacent woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.