Stories from Marcia the Slut - Cover

Preview

Stories from Marcia the Slut

by Bizarr

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Heterosexual, Fiction, Rough, Gang Bang, Interracial, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: Dirty fantasies sent to me by Marcia. Some not as nasty as others. See the introduction ahead of the stories. Marcia needs a lot of nasty, dirty sex

About the stories.

The following fantasies are written either by Marcia herself for me, or written by a friend of hers to her or by her husband.

They are not all very nasty. Some are rather soft and in others Marcia is described as a real slutty nasty whore.

I know she likes the nasty ones the most, but I have promised her that I'll publish them all after she's sent them to me. Of course she could do it herself, but I think she's getting a thrill out of letting me do it.

This is a sentence she wrote me a few days ago:

"God, I love when men think about me as just a nasty easy slut that they can grab and fuck without caring about if I want it or not".

I think it describes a lot about her and her dirty fantasies.

Also I don't think I have to mention that she would very much appreciate comments and nasty letters from readers who got a hard-on while reading about what happens to her in the fantasies.

But please don't mention the poor English. Neither Marcia nor I have English as our native language, but we try as hard as we can to make the stories readable to you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.