Home Business - Cover

Home Business

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

When Ray opened his e-mail, he read Scott's message and quickly opened the attachment. After he read Brooke's bio, he smiled in satisfaction and amazement at what had been accomplished in just a few short days. He had a feeling, deep in his gut, when he met Scott and shortly after they started talking at the bar. Ray believed that the unemployed man might just hold the key to his own continued success.

Most of what Ray had told Scott wasn't true. Anne wasn't his wife, she was a married nympho that lived near Seattle and who worked for him once a month. He had said that he wasn't a computer whiz but he knew, as well as anyone, how to make the most of the Internet. The outsourcing that Scott thought Ray was arranging, except for the billing service, was really being provided by Ray himself. He didn't live in Boise, Idaho but in an exclusive suburb of Seattle. However, he did operate the business, that was much more extensive than Scott thought it was, from his impressive home.

The membership of Anne's site wasn't growing, as he had told Scott. Members, and even visitor traffic, at her site had begun to fall off. He needed a new fresh wife to fuel the flames of his fickle members and keep them coming back for more. When he saw Brooke's photos, he was certain that he had found her. Brooke, from Wichita, was perfect. After studying the photos that Scott had sent and after reading the bio she had written, he had a feeling that she just might be hotter than any other woman on the net.

He worked at a frantic pace, starting with a single contact who would arrange for the men and manage the complicated and ambitious schedule. Then, he made hotel reservations at the same Marriott; a single room in his name and a hospitality suite for three days in the fictitious name of Washington Black Businessmen's Alliance. He requested that the suite and single room not be on the same floor. Flight reservations from Wichita were made and two round trip e- tickets purchased. If the schedule worked for them, Brooke and Scott would arrive in Seattle Friday evening, in just three days.

Ray then dedicated himself to finishing the site that he had been working on since shortly after he had met Scott. The site would be named: "Brooke Balls Blacks," brookeballsblacks.com. He had wanted to do something clever with the multiple B's, but decided against it.

With the addition of the bio, and Scott and Brooke turning on of the green light, he now went to work in earnest. He was determined to make this the best site he had ever designed and managed. Arrangements were made for Brooke's site to be linked to more than a 100 other adult sites, including Anne's. By the end of the day, the fourteen photos Scott had taken and the Bio that Brooke had written would be posted all over the Internet. Within twenty-four hours, if one were to search for "Brooke," then Scott's Brooke would be at the top, or near the top, of any search result list.

By tomorrow, Ray thought, tens of thousands of men around the world will have seen Brooke naked on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder, not at the camera, but in their minds, directly at them. The same men will have seen her laying on her back with her hand between her legs. On the third finger of that hand they will see the engagement ring Scott had placed on it when she agreed to become his wife next to the simple band of gold that he had lovingly slipped on it nearly twenty years ago.

After several hours of working without a break, he leaned back in his chair, clasped his hands behind his head and grinned in satisfaction at the results of his labors. There was nothing more that could be done until Brooke arrived in Seattle. Then he remembered that there was one more thing he must do. He typed and sent the following message:

Dear Scott:

Go to brookeballsblacks.com. Hope you like it. Also, there are tickets for you to fly to Seattle in three days. A copy of the reservations and itineraries are attached. Let me know soon if that doesn't work for you. Everything's been arranged at this end. I'll take the money for the air fare and hotel room out of the money that comes in or you can give me a check, doesn't matter to me.

Look forward to seeing you in Seattle and meeting Brooke. I'll plan on being at the curbside at SeaTac when your flight arrives. You know my car. If I'm not right there, I'll be circling. Just wait for me.

Ray

Scott opened the attachment and saw that Ray had made reservations for them on Northwest Airlines with a connection through Minneapolis. They were scheduled to depart at 2:32 on Northwest flight 5645 that would arrive in Minneapolis at 4:15. The flight from Minneapolis to Seattle, flight 161, would depart at 5:12 P.M. and arrive in Seattle at 6:52 P.M., Pacific time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.