Home Business - Cover

Preview

Home Business

by bobfr

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife, Interracial,

Erotica Sex Story: Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

This story cannot be read in five minutes. If you are not interested in the development of characters and their situations, then, probably, this story is not for you. If you dislike long stories that build to a crescendo--rather than start with one--then this story is not for you. If you have read any of my other stories and didn't enjoy them, then this story is not for you. However, if you find stories much more interesting when you know and understand the characters, this may be enjoyable for you. If you have read and appreciated my other work and relish stories to which you can relate, then please read on and enjoy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.