Home Business - Cover

Home Business

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

Scott's heart was pounding as the elevator swiftly lifted them to the 6th floor. In front of room 627, Ray fished a plastic key card out of his pocket and swiped it. When the door unlocked he turned the knob and pushed the door but it only opened an inch because the safety latch had been engaged on the other side. "It's her old man," said a voice on the other side of the door that obviously belonged to someone looking through the peephole. Then the door was opened.

Scott didn't know what to expect. It sure wasn't a naked black man covered in perspiration with his huge, semi-hard cock coated with a whitish liquid who said, "she's fabulous man, just like you told us."

"Glad you like her. This is Scott, he's a friend," Ray said gesturing to Scott and not identifying the black man my name.

The black man stuck out his hand, which Scott reluctantly took because he didn't know where it had been or what it had been doing. However, when he saw what was happening on the king size bed, he had little doubt where the hand he had just shaken had been or what it had been doing.

On her hands and knees was a beautiful blond woman plugged at each end by black cocks that weren't semi hard but stone hard. She and her partners were also bathed in their own sweat. Her long hair was as wet as it would be if she had taken a shower. The cock in her mouth muffled her sighs and moans. She pushed back enthusiastically against the cock that Scott assumed was buried deep in her pussy but was actually buried deep in her ass. She was gripping the fitted white bottom sheet in both hands and it seemed to Scott as if she were in a constant state of orgasm. This was the first time, up close and in person, he had ever seen people engaged in sex.

"That's Anne. Isn't she something?" Ray asked proudly.

"She's beautiful," said Scott.

"They've got her so worked up that by now she's cumming constantly," said Ray as he leaned over talking softly, just above a whisper, so as not to distract the participants in the action on the bed. "Like I explained, there's approximately a month between these sessions. She's so hot by the time we get here, in anticipation, that it doesn't take much to get her going. It's getting her to stop that's the problem," he said and then laughed softly.

A white man was holding a video camera and watching the action on the small monitor at its side. He had a still digital camera attached to a strap around his neck. Every once in a while he stopped videotaping and took stills. Sometimes, he was so close to the participants that it seemed to Scott as if he were one of them. Just then, Anne lifted her mouth off the cock of the man with the blue-black skin who was kneeling in front of her. "Oh baby... fuck me! Fuck me hard!... oh, ohhh, that feels so fucking good... fuck my ass."

Now Scott knew where the part of the cock that he couldn't see was hidden and it wasn't in Anne's vagina. He was trying to control himself but found it impossible. His cock was as hard as it had ever been and tenting his pants. He was embarrassed and wanted to sit.

Ray saw the reaction that Scott was having to the performance Anne and two of her lovers were putting on just a few feet in front of them. "Get's to you doesn't it?"

"Yeah, it does. Wish there was somewhere to sit," he said glancing around the room and realizing that the two chairs in the corner were covered with clothing that had been carelessly thrown on them.

"We won't stay here long. Don't worry about your hard-on. I've got one too," he said as he glanced down at his own crotch, "and, I've seen her do this dozens of times. Anne would be heartbroken if she thought that someone had watched her and didn't react like you're reacting." Ray turned toward the black man that had let them in, leaned over and whispered in his ear then turned to Scott and said, "let's get out of here and leave them alone. It's going to be a long night."

As Scott looked back at the bed, the third black man had joined the group. Scott knew that there was only one available hole for the third black man.

After they entered the elevator and the doors closed behind them, Ray said, "I know you have to catch an early flight in the morning. Nevertheless, I'm going to drive into Seattle, kill some time and get something to eat. Why don't you join me? I'll have you back here by ten."

Scott didn't have anything else to do and had several questions that he wanted to ask Ray so he accepted the invitation. During the ride in a black Mercedes 500S, Ray asked, "so what do you think of our little business?"

"I'm still in a state of shock. I guess I'm naive or something but I never imagined that there were sites like yours. Oh, I mean I know all about hardcore sites, XXX porn and all that but I'm knocked out to learn that some sites are owned and operated by regular people, people like you and Anne, people like me and Brooke."

"Most sites are highly commercial. They use lots of different women but as I told you, there are many sites like ours."

"How do you get your customers? There must be a lot of competition?"

Ray smiled and said, "you're right. Attracting and keeping members is what it's all about. There are a lot of free sites that allow us to post a few stills and some even let us load a teaser clip from a video. Then, you try to get them to your site. The free stuff is just bait, even the free section of our own site. Not everyone who visits us joins, as a matter of fact most don't but enough do to make it worthwhile."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.