Sasha's Bad Night - Cover

Sasha's Bad Night

by muffinlove1802

Copyright© 2003 by muffinlove1802

Erotica Sex Story: A peeping tom gets a piece of the young girl he's been watching, whether she likes it or not.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   First   Violence   School   .

She sat there, watching TV, the same way she always did. She was a girl of routine. He liked that about her. That way, he could be pretty sure he would have a show every night he showed up outside her window. She would check her email, take a shower, watch some television or talk on the phone, and soon after, fall asleep. About two or three times a week, he would observe her playing with herself. Those were his favorite nights of all. He would get hard; so hard, it would hurt. Usually, he'd wait until he got home (or at least the car) before he would take out his cock and start stroking it, but on those nights, he couldn't control himself. He had to rub it right there and then. And tonight was one of those lucky nights. She laid down, spread her legs and slid her hand into her panties. Immediately, he got hard. But he wasn't going to be stroking himself tonight. He wanted something different- he wanted her. And he was going to get her, whether she wanted him or not.

He stayed there outside of her window for a little while longer. Watching her move her left hand up and down inside those yellow panties. He squinted. Something was embroidered in red on one of the corners, but he couldn't tell. That was okay. He'd find out soon enough.

She lifted up her shirt and exposed her large breasts, each nipple fully erect. She licked the fingers of her right hand and began to pinch the little brown nubs. He looked at her face. Her eyes were shut and her lips were pursed. She was moaning. He reached down into his baggy athletic shorts. He was the hardest he'd been in a very long time. He began running his hand along the length of his thick shaft. She began to buck her hips, and move her hand around in her panties faster and faster. Her body began to shiver as her legs clamped down around her hand and she tilted her head back in ecstacy. She was coming and she was coming hard. She continued to rub herself furiously and finally she was done. Her body relaxed completely as she pulled her hand out of her panties and licked her fingers. She looked up towards the window. He froze. He could hear his heart pounding in his chest. Did she see him? No. She turned her head towards the television, and continued watching her late night dating shows.

He stood outside of the window for a few more moments, frozen, just to be safe. "Damn that was close", he thought, "if I'm gonna do this, I better do it now." He reached down to pick up the small bag he was carrying and stealthily jogged to the back of the house. In it were some lengths of cut rope, a roll of duct tape, a riding crop, and a blindfold. He was prepared for a night of fun.

He reached the patio door, and unsurprisingly he found it unlocked. "Stupid cunt." He said aloud. "You'd think after her mother went to work, she'd check shit like this."

He slid the door open silently, entered the home, and shut it with just a little noise. He snuck over to the kitchen and retrieved the largest butcher knife he could find. He wasn't going to kill her (well, he didn't plan to), just scare her, take control of her.

He was breathing heavily. He was shocked that she hadn't seen him or heard him by now. He picked up his bag. "This is gonna be easier than I figured it would be", he thought. He was ready. He counted down in his head... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1.

He burst into the living room, knife in hand and a crazed look in his eye. She looked up wide-eyed. She sat up on the couch, half nude, chest still fully exposed and shivering.

"Don't move. I won't hurt you if you don't try any funny shit, okay?"

"What do you want? Money? Look, you can take the money, it's in my bottom drawer, and you can have all the electronics, just please don't hurt me..."

"I don't want your money..." his voice trailed off.

"Look, just take what you want and go! Leave or-or I will call the police... I'll scream and the neighbors will hear!"she stood and started edging her way towards the front door.

"Don't you listen? I said I wasn't gonna hurt you if-" he didn't get a chance to finish the sentence. She tried to run for the door, but he cut her off at the pass. She tried to go around him, but he was too fast. She looked him straight in the eye. She thought she had a way out. She ran at him full speed, and she tackled him. They both fell to the ground with a loud thump, her falling on top of him and the knife flying out of his hand. She hurried and got up, but he grabbed her ankle, pulled it, and made her fall to the floor. She fell flat on her face, but she still kicked and screamed, trying to injure her attacker in some manner. She laid there, flailing like a wounded animal, when she kicked him in his nose, and he let go of her ankle to put his hands to his face. He was bleeding, and now he was pissed.

"You fuckin' bitch! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" she had gotten up and was running towards her bedroom. She reached the room and shut the door on him. He put his bag down. She stood against the door, trying to brace herself against his pushes, but he was too powerful. He pushed the door open with so much force that she almost fell to the ground. She stumbled and she tried to turn and run, to get away to from him. He reached out his arm and grabbed her by her ponytail and yanked her back towards him. He picked up his bag and dragged her to her mother's room where he knew there was a four post bed...

"I fucking told you, I wasn't gonna hurt you if you didn't try any funny shit." he growled. "But what do you do? You try to run off and you break my fucking my nose!" he spun her around and made her face him. Blood was dripping down his nose, onto his lip. His big blue eyes were wide and bloodshot. "You're gonna pay, you little cunt..."

He threw her and his bag onto the bed. He climbed on and held her arms at her sides. He straddled her chest, clasping her arms down with his powerful thighs. She wriggled and try to fight. With her eyes shut tight, she squiggled and squirmed, trying to break loose from the grip of his thighs. Her breast were right up against his crotch, bouncing against his cock. "Oh yeah baby, keep fightin'." He reached down and grabbed a handful of her right breast. He squeezed it so hard, she screamed in pain. He slapped her. "Shut the fuck up!" he roared. He took his other hand and began kneading both of her breasts. He squeezed, twisted, and pulled them away from her body. They were soft in his hands. He was getting hard. She looked up and saw his cock forming a tent in his shorts. He leaned down and kissed her lips. She turned her face. "You might as well get used to me, bitch. I'm gonna be here all night... as a matter of fact I might be the last person you ever see. I think you should get to like the sight of me."

He reached for his bag and unzipped it. From it he removed the pieces of rope. "Gimme your hand, cunt." She looked at him defiantly. "Fuck you," she whispered. He laughed coldly. "Oh, I plan to. Now give me your motherfucking hand!" She still refused. "Oh, you must like it rough baby. I do too." he lifted his leg and grabbed her left arm. He jerked it above her head and tied it quickly and securely to the post. He did the same with the right arm. He got off of her and climbed off of the bed. He looked at her. She was beautiful. Her hair was a mess and she squirmed furiously. She was a feisty one. He reached down and grabbed at her leg. She kicked again, narrowly missing his face again. "Oh, close one bitch. Be careful... you don't wanna hurt me do you?" He grabbed at her leg again, and this time he snagged it. He bound the coarse rope tightly around her leg, wrapped, and tied the other end tightly to the post. As she continued to kick and scream, he bound (with difficulty) her other leg to the opposite post.

"I swear to God, you won't get away with this! Someone is gonna hear me, or see you leaving. I hope you rot under the jail, you asshole!"

"Will you please shut your fucking mouth?! Jesus, I'm trying to think of how I'm gonna torture you and I can't think when you won't stop your goddamn babbling." he paused. "Ah, I know what to do." He left the room briefly and came back with the butcher's knife he had dropped. He ran the blunt side of the cold steel blade against her inner thigh. She shuddered. He grabbed the corner of her panties tightly and read the inscription on them. "Sasha," he said aloud. "So that's my little bitch's name?" she stared at him coldly. A single tear ran down her face. "Nice to meet you Sasha. I'm-well, that wouldn't be a good idea, would it? I mean, to introduce myself." he smiled. He took the sharp knife and ran it across her pudgy little tummy. The steel blade was so cold, it made her shiver. With one quick movement, he cut the side of Sasha's panties. He pulled the front of them hard, in an attempt to rip them off, but only got them wedged into the folds of Sasha's outer lips. She gasped. He smiled. He ran his fingers across her clit, then down the crotch of her panties. He took the knife and swiftly sliced through the crotch of her yellow cotton panties. Sasha let out a sob. He hadn't cut her, but the cold stainless steal against her soft little pussy, was too much for her. She wanted to go unconscious. Just long enough for him to have his way with her. So he could do what he wanted and leave. The panties were almost off. With one final swipe at what was left of the tattered cloth, he had pulled her panties off. He bunched them up in his left hand. He put them to his face and inhaled deeply. "Not bad, but I think you're gonna need to bathe that little pussy more often." He cupped her little pussy with his, then gave it a quick slap. Sasha blushed. He beared down on her, putting his face very close to hers. "Open your mouth." he demanded. His breath was hot in her nose. It smelled strongly of liquor. She shook her head in refusal. "Sasha, sweetheart, open your mouth." He squeezed her left tit. She laid there defiantly, unmoving. He slapped her across the face, this time with the back of his hand. When she open her mouth to cry out, he stuffed her panties into her mouth, held his hand over it, and reached into his bag. He removed a roll of duct tape, yanked of a strip and wrapped it around her head and mouth, to prevent the gag from being removed. "Now that's better," he sighed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.