My Kid Sister - Cover

Preview

My Kid Sister

by Paula Wilson

Copyright© 2003 by Paula Wilson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Cheating, Safe Sex, Exhibitionism,

Erotica Sex Story: Two women, raised by the same family but very different personalities, meet again after several years, one is married with a family whilst the other is simply free, she brings along her boyfriend whos sets his sights on the married 'sister'

This work is copyrighted to the author and the Unfaithful Wife Organisation © 2003. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story. All rights reserved. Thank you for your consideration.

Authors Note: I have always wondered how to write a story about one man's power over two women and how far that power would enable him to dominate them; this is my first attempt at such a story. It's also slightly kinky as the two women have a strong, almost family bond. I have never understood how siblings can fancy each other. I like and maybe love my sisters, but no way do I even want to see them screwing, let alone join in and as for touching them, excuse me but I feel sick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.