Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 9: Elizabeth's Tale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Elizabeth's Tale - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Time passed quickly and Elizabeth showed more and more evidence of her pregnancy. And where Emma had been very eager for lovemaking, Elizabeth had sort of immersed herself in her pregnancy and become less demanding for sex. Many were the nights when she was content just sitting in the same room and watching the family engage in various positions of coupling.

Sometimes I joined her, sitting with her and making small talk. I had been rather curious about how she had persuaded Bill to join in, and one night when we sat sipping wine, I asked her about it.

"Oh, it's a long story," she said, with a winsome smile. "We used to play doctor when we were eight or nine and did so for a couple of years. Then I started to grow hair on my pussy and my breasts began to swell also, well, sort of," she laughed softly and cupped her small mounds in her hands.

"I love them just the way they are," I assured her. "And so does David and Bill."

"Yes. I... We are fortunate in that regard as well. Most men I met before David seemed to be obsessed by big mummeries. The bigger the better."

"I must confess that I have never seen the... what... benefit with them being big. More than a handful put a strain on the male attention span," I laughed and she laughed with me.

"Anyhow, I became a bit shy. More than a bit, I became almost prudish about my body for a while. The summer, I was just thirteen, we were spending some time camping with a couple of friends. The kids next door, as a matter of fact. They were brothers and sisters as well. Nothing 'naughty' happened except for one thing. Tina, the other girl, and I had gone behind some bushes to change from our wet bathing-suits when Bill happened to come walking up behind us not knowing that we were there. As we stood on one foot, jumping around to keep our balance, we flaunted our bodies to him. Of course, we egged each other on to scream but he stood as if frozen to the ground. I noticed that he gave Tina a once over, but his eyes were pretty much locked on me for as long as he stood there. Suddenly he blushed all over, stammered something and ran back to wherever he came from.

I was a little shy around him for a while, but once we were back home and I felt more secure, I started to show off a bit. And, as you can imagine, it happened. You know, the 'You show me yours and I'll show you mine' thing. It was awesome! I saw my first cock... And it was stiff as well! Big! Huge! It must have been at least six or seven centimeters," Beth giggled at the memory. "It has grown quite a bit since then."

"I had to lay down on the bed so he could look me over. To my great disappointment, he was a perfect gentleman! He didn't touch me but do you know what he did?"

She sounded shocked when she asked. Still, after all these years.

"No, what?"

"He... he bent down and *sniffed* me!!!"

"No!"

"Yes! It's the truth! I thought I would die! I knew that he would see that my pussy was swollen and I bet there was some smell as well! But all he said was 'mmm' adding to my embarrassment!"

"Then nothing happened for a couple of years, until one day he came to me asking me for some advice. He wanted to know if, when a girl got her cherry popped, it hurt as much as he had heard at school. I asked him what gave him the idea that I would know and he stammered something about me being older. By a year and a couple of months! Well six months, actually. But still... I got mad at him but when I saw that he was sorry I softened and sat down with him and talked about it. I told him what I had heard. That it was different for different girls. Some said it hurt, others that they didn't feel a thing. And I promised that I would tell how it felt the day I had experienced it!"

"Then he asked if we could look at each other again. This time I was a lot more reluctant. I was fifteen at the time. All my pussyhair had grown in by then, but my tits hadn't grown much. But, as usual, he got what he wanted. This time I refused to lie down however. I remembered the last time and I wouldn't have him sniff me again!"

"We stood there looking at each other for a very long time. I'll tell you that my hands just twitched from my stopping them from reaching to feel that hard cock!"

"Then he took me by surprise again! He dropped to his knees and stuck his nose up to my pussy and sniffed it! Again! I was so surprised that I didn't do anything for a long, long time and, when he noticed that I didn't move, he drew his nose along my pussy! I thought I would come on the spot! But somehow I got myself together and slapped him on the top of his head and he withdrew. I bet we both masturbated thinking back on it that night. I know I did for many nights thereafter."

I saw that her hands, which had been resting lightly in her lap during this conversation, were now a little restless and pressed against her groin. I could understand that. My cock had started to stiffen by now, imagining the brother and sister wanting to go further, but not quite daring to do so. Maybe that came later. I nudged her side, urging her on. "Feel free to scratch the itch," I whispered to her and, to my delight, she blushed! She put one leg on the couch and patted the place on the floor by her feet. When I sat there, she raised the hem of her gown, allowing me to see her bulging stomach and hairy little cunt where the lips were already puffy and a little open. Perhaps only due to her pregnant state, but I noticed the few drops of her juice that glistened in the semi-darkness between her thighs.

"Better?" she mocked me and I just smiled and nodded my head. "Well, shall I go on then?"

"Please do, my dear," I assured her.

She placed her hand on the high mound and let a finger slowly trace the length of her slit, alternating it with two fingers drawing the lips up and dipping the finger just inside the wet cunt as she continued her story.

"Nothing more happened for a couple of months, then one day I came into the bathroom while he stood there combing his hair."

"Oh, sorry but I have to ask you to leave," I said.

"Why's that," he of course asked. He never was one to do what he was asked, without a reason for it.

"I have to pee!"

"So what? It isn't as if I haven't seen you naked before," the bastard said!

"No," I stammered, and I think I blushed at the thought. As if I didn't know that! I still masturbated to the image of my brother's cock. "B-but I have to pee now!"

"That's different? Why," he asked. "I'll tell you what. If I take a piss first and let you look, can I look at you then?"

"I thought about it for a very long second and then I just nodded. He stepped up to the stool, drew down his zipper and hauled his cock out. I think he had some difficulty getting the piss flowing because his cock was now semi-erect."

A little smile was playing on the corners of her mouth as she remembered the scene and her eyes looked back into her memories.

"Anyway, I looked on in fascination as the piss started to flow, no, more 'shoot out', down into the bowl with a loud splashing sound!"

"'Wow' I said as he finished and shook his cock a few times. He let it hang out for a moment, then just stepped back, giving me room to sit down." "I pondered about how I would do it so that he could see. I came to the conclusion that I had better hike my skirt up to the waist and step out of my panties so I could spread my legs wide enough for him. I did just that, with my eyes on his, by now, fully erect cock. I saw it had grown since I last saw it and now it looked huge! I had thought it was big before but that was nothing compared to this time. I tell you, I really had to fight my urge to reach out and take that monster in my hand. I wanted it sooo bad that my little pussy drooled long before I could release my pee."

"Before I had a chance to really give way to my urges, my brother dropped to his knees in front of me, staring at my pussy just as hard as I had stared at his cock. When I finally started to pee, it hit the front of the bowl so hard that it splashed all over his face and my thighs. He didn't seem to mind, and I sure as hell didn't because I was in the throes of a little orgasm right there in front of my brother! 'Look mom I can come with no hands!'"

Again she giggled at the memory, and I had to laugh too at the remembrance of when kids would ride their bikes without their hands on the handle bars - and Elizabeth's unique twist on the practice.

"Did he too? Cum, I mean."

"Oh, no. I think he saved it for later. Or, more likely, sooner. No sooner had I peed and dried myself than he disappeared in a hurry, so I guess he had things to take care of."

"Well, that was the last time I saw him, not naked I mean, but with an erection... Till now. We saw each other nude or semi-nude a couple of times. We weren't that strict about our clothing so..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.