Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 8: Bill and Anne Move In

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bill and Anne Move In - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Since that night Alice was a regular companion in our bed. I must say that I admired her decision to not to take part in it every night. She had restrained herself to weekends only (and once in a while when the urges got to strong in a weekday) so her schoolwork wouldn't suffer. As for alcohol she only drank a glass of whine to dinner at Friday night.

The women had decided that she was to young to be on the pill so after the first nights bareback-rides David and I always wore a condom when we fucked with her. At first she complained about it but when her mother and Katy told her that she was too young and had to wait at least till she was fifteen she accepted it.

The morning after the initiation I could see the envy and curiosity at her siblings faces as she with an 'adult' face and body-language entered the kitchen from our room. But soon the tension went away and everything was normal again and as far as know she never let her brother and sisters know what had transpired the night of her initiation.

Three weeks later Beth's period went amiss! She was delighted, we were all happy and I suspect that David was the one who was happiest of us all. This meant that he again would be able to fuck his wife without any hindering rubber-membrane. The poor boy had waited for almost a year for this to happen!

For a while we had forgotten all about Bill and Anne but then one day we got a call from Bill who told us that they had decided to take an offer from the same firm that he had considered working for before the wedding, this time there would be an opening for Anne as well.

That night we asked Alice to come to us after her siblings had gone to bed and she was as proud as a peacock at the invitation and sat solemnly beside me and Emma in the couch as we talked about Bill and Anne. First we had to inform Alice about what we had decided almost half a year ago about inviting Bill into our family, but that the wedding had postponed these plans.

She seemed very pleased, even a little exited, about the plan and it was decided that we would let it rest for a while. To let them settle in first. It was Alice who came up with the idea that maybe they would like to live in the house that came with the neighboring farm. It wasn't far away and it would give them the privacy the probably needed for some time yet. That was what we offered them and they gladly accepted this.

Spring was approaching and Patrick and Katy was busy planning for the years crops. They had bought an old tractor and a plow and other tools needed to cultivate land that hadn't been cultivated for years. They had even a contract with a dairy-farmer to get manure from his farm so they could grow their crops without any chemicals. Since they didn't have to rely on the outcome from what the grew they could afford it. This was years before it was something which was in demand, but they soon found out that a lot of people was eager to buy their harvest and all that wasn't needed for us was sold giving them a nice profit and enabling them to by new and modern tools.

In late spring Bill and Anne moved into their place. They had insisted on paying rent for the place and Katy and we all had finally agreed to it. They ate almost all their meals with us and when it became warmer they came over early in the morning and lay by the pool.

It was such a day I noticed something odd. I sat in my office when I happened to look out the window which faced the atrium and saw Anne look at the opposite wall with a frown on her brow.

She stood. Took a few steps to the side. Looked intently again. Took a few steps in the opposite direction and looked again. She sat down, still looking at the wall. Looked around to see if anyone was looking at her and when she saw that she was alone, I was hidden due to the light outside and the relative darkness of my office, she walked around the pool and started to measure the length of the wall by taking steps that was approximately a meter in length. It would had been rather funny to see her strut the length of the wall if it wasn't for the fact that behind the wall was our 'recreation' and initiation room.

I understood why she was so intrigued. If you had been inside it was obvious that something wasn't right according to the measurement and the look from outside. She was onto our secret and when she opened the door facing the pool from that part of the building, stepped inside for a while and then came back out again, looked again, shook her head, peeked inside, walked over to the other side of the pool again. Looking. Trot for measure. Sit down. Look and then again walk inside to finally come back out and sit down in the lounge-chair still with the frown I knew that I had to call a meeting the same night. It was time to act.

Nothing happened at the meeting more than that Elizabeth should go ahead with her task of trying to get Bill involved and Anne as well, of course. We left it up to her how she wanted to go about it. She said that she would do it the upcoming Sunday when we were all together.

Sunday evening I saw Beth whisper something to her brother that made him blush a little and for almost an hour it seemed as if she was flirting with him in the same way as she had done when we met for his wedding. A short time later, Elizabeth asked Bill to come with her to the kitchen to get some more drinks for us all. She had something personal to discuss with him as well.

Fifteen minutes later they returned, both grinning widely. Elizabeth winked at me and gave me a 'thumbs-up' signal. Anne didn't seem to notice the shiteating grin on her husband's face as she was talking to her mother-in-law and Emma and Alice was listening.

David and I sat by our selves and talked about nothing special when Beth came over and sat between us.

"Done!" she whispered triumphantly. "He'll talk about it with Anne tonight when they fuck!"

"Oh. How could you persuade him so quickly?" I had to ask.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you all later, when we're alone."

A couple of hours later Bill and Anne bid their goodnights and when we were alone I reminded Beth about her promise earlier.

"Oh it was as easy as baking pancakes! I asked him if he remembered the time when we were twelve and fourteen years old and curious about how the other sex looked. He said yes with the cutest blush I've ever seen!" she giggled. "Then I asked him if he had ever seen a pregnant woman naked and when he said no I asked him if he wanted to. Of course he said yes. What man wouldn't have jumped the opportunity to see a naked woman? None of the ones *I* know," she said and looked at David and me making the other women laugh and us to protest, falsely. "Then I said that I would be willing to show him, and even to go a little further... Well much further! And tossed in mother when he started to say yes and to top it all I included Emma and Alice! That broke him totally! I could see a swelling in his pants as he understood what I was saying and he had to ask if it was true and I gave him a short version of what we were into. Then he... Well what the heck! He kissed me! Thanking me! Thanking me for letting him into this. He told me that he had always lusted for mom! Even now!"

"Oh," Katy almost blushed as she heard this. "I didn't know. I was so naive back then. In my old life I mean."

"Would you object?"

"No. No of course not! I love *all* my children. The whole family! All of you! And I think that the ultimate proof of love is when you couple with the person you love. Everyone! No destinction of sexes! I love the women of the family just as much as the men... I must admit that Patrick has a special place in my heart though," she added a little flushed.

"Oh, I think we all know that," Emma said. "And I think that the feeling from his part is the same. I've seen him look at you!"

"You have?!"

"Mhm, you bet."

"What do you say dad, does it give us any relief? Getting one man and one woman into our lives? Instead of two to four we'll be three to five." "Oh shit," I said. "I was looking forward to spend my old days in the easy-chair while you young folks rolled around in the hay!"

At this I was buried under four women groping me all over and dragged into the bedroom with the help of my son!

Monday evening Bill and Anne came over as usual for dinner. There was something strange about Anne though. I had to think for a while before I noticed what it was. She wouldn't look any of us in the eyes!

I noticed Bill say something to Beth and she in turn something to Alice who smiled and looked over at Bill as if she weighed him and found him to be of her liking.

Later, when the children had retired to there rooms Alice stayed behind, this was an unusual occurrence a Monday and Anne was almost white all over and I saw that her hands trembled when she lifted her cup of coffee to her mouth and I suggested that David should get us all a glass of Cognac, Anne flicked a glance over at me and a faint smile of thank-you passed her lips quickly.

"Lars, Emma, Mom, David, Elizabeth, Alice," Bill said in a formal tone. "Last night Elizabeth told me something, asked me for something, no neither of that, invited, is the right word, me and my wife into your... family. On the behalf of my wife and me I'm... hm, we oh we're happy to accept your invitation!"

"Great!", "Yeah!", "Bravo!" all said at once. There was no shouting or anything just exclamations of relief and approval and Anne's color changed from white to red!

All the women gathered around Anne welcoming her and we men, that is David and me, gathered as good as we could around Bill likewise welcoming him. David informed him about Alice, that she was too young for the pill and that he had to wear a rubber when he fucked her but otherwise there were nothing to think about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.