Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 5: Katy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Katy - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Two weeks later Elizabeth asked if it was okay if her mother, Katy, came to visit for a while. She didn't say for how long so I assumed it was only over the weekend. I would have agreed even if it had been for a year. Her mother was a very likeable and lovely woman, much like her daughter in build and looks. Emma was delighted too. Katy just loved our children and she sent them presents whenever she was traveling, which she was doing almost all the time. She could afford it and she didn't have anything keeping her at home.

A few days later Katy arrived and we spent the day getting updated on her travels. She asked a lot of questions about the children but didn't seem too interested in her daughter's and son-in-law's doings... Why, became evident a little later in the evening when the kids had all gone to their part of the building.

I noticed Katy look over at Elizabeth with a questioning look and I saw Elizabeth give her a little nod.

"Ahem," she started. "May I have your attention for a moment? I have decided to invest in this computer-thing business," she said with a little smile when we saw through her attempt to be modest about her knowledge to this rather new field. We all knew that she had been a PC-user for years already. She had started with an IBM, I think it was PS1 or something like that. "Well I might as well tell you that Elizabeth and I never have had any secrets so I know all..." she made a slight pause before she continued, "about hers and David's plans and I have agreed to put in the start-up capital for their business-idea. I know that they didn't want to ask you," she looked at Emma and me, "for money, but it wasn't because they thought you may have turned them down or anything. Elizabeth wanted me to have something to do in my older days and wants me to take care of the office work, so I was delighted to invest in their firm. Now I'm faced with a little dilemma. As I just said... Oh god, this sounds so... So cold and deliberate, but it isn't! I... I may... Hell, I'll just spit it out! I know about you and David and Elizabeth and all... I... I want to be part of it! Please," she added with a little thin voice.

"We would be happy to have you in our family," Emma said without any hesitation. "Wouldn't we darling?" she addressed me.

"Oh... Yes... Of course!"

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" Katy squealed.

"See I told you so!" Elizabeth chimed in.

Suddenly Katy looked at me. "In all ways," she asked.

"Oh, yes. We wouldn't have it any other way. Would we darling?" I asked Emma, who just gave me a smile.

"Well it seems that I'm gonna be a minority... Or will it be a majority? Let's just say less in demand from now on."

"Hum," I heard Elizabeth mumble, "I wonder if..."

"I think this calls for a toast. Darling would you get the glasses while I fetch a bottle of Champaign, or two," I asked Elizabeth.

Elizabeth followed me to the kitchen and, while I went down to the cellar and got a couple of Moëët Chandon, she got the glasses. When I came upstairs again she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss.

"Why, thank you," I smiled.

"No THANK you. I'm so happy! Happier than before and I never thought that to be possible!"

"Mm, me too. I'm just worried about the old ticker," I teased. "Three beautiful women and only two men. I hope you all have pity on us once in a while!"

She laughed and gave me a quick kiss before we went back to the others.

We sat and talked about all the practical details and decided that the house needed some adjustments. For one we would need a bigger bed. I said that I would take care of that. Then there were Katy's moving arrangements and putting her house up for sale, which she assured us she would be able to make by herself. That meant that she would have to travel back and forth for a while but that would be a pleasant bother because every time she was away from us it meant that she came that much closer to the time when she could stay for good.

We talked well into the night and when it was bedtime we all agreed that it would be appropriate to spend the first night in Emma's and my bedroom. Katy went to her room to get ready while David and Elizabeth went to theirs.

"Hmmm... I may have a simple solution to our 'male minority' problem," Emma smiled, with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"What in the world are you talking about" I asked in surprise.

"Elizabeth's brother, Bill, called me at work the other day, saying he had been offered a very tempting job offer with a small architectural company only a few kilometers from here. He asked, if he accepted the position, if he could stay with us for a few weeks, just until he could find a place of his own. I think, with a little urging, he could be convinced to stay more than a 'few weeks'."

I thought about what she had proposed for a few moments before answering.

"I really liked Bill when I met him the night before David's wedding and would love to have him join our little 'community'. But what would Katy think of the idea though? Do you think she could accept the idea of making love to her own son, or of him fucking his own sister?"

"Don't worry about his mother," Liz chuckled. "We won't tell her about our plans until tomorrow. By then, I'm sure she will be more than agreeable to Bill joining us!"

David and Liz were the first to come to our room and all four of us sat with the blanket covering us up to our waists when Katy came back. She looked at us, and with blushing cheeks she shrugged her shoulders, letting the robe glide down revealing her beautiful body to us. Blushing a little out from embarrassment, and also some shyness and some pride, she stood before us for a few moments, showing us a body that looked like her daughters only a little more mature. Her small breasts (well, not so small when compared to the other two women present) sagged just enough to make them jiggle as she shivered in anticipation and excitement. Her slightly rounded stomach sloped down to a thick bush of dark, almost black, hair which hid her pussy from view. Her slim hips bulged out just enough to tell us that they sat atop a woman and her legs, while beautifully shaped, were rather short compared to the slim body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.