Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 4: Our Family Expands

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Our Family Expands - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

About a year later David announced that he and Elizabeth were going to be married. Both Emma and I were happy on his behalf, and Emma even shed a tear. Whether it was due to the fact that it meant that she had to be satisfied with only me in her bed or not, I don't know.

We met Elizabeth's mother and brother at the wedding and I liked them at first sight.

After the ceremony, we retired to the hotel bar, inviting Elizabeth's brother and mother to join us. Taking a table in a quiet corner of the nearly deserted bar, we made small talk about how well the wedding had gone and about what a nice looking couple our son and their daughter were. During this interlude, I was appraising my daughter-in-law's relatives.

Katy, her mother, was a pert, beautiful lady, a little younger than I but looked even younger. Her figure seemed trim but unremarkable under her full cut dress but I sensed a certain sensuality about her.

Bill was slightly older than Emma, but really didn't look it. He was a strikingly handsome man, standing well over six feet with wavy brown hair, broad shoulders, a thick chest, a flat stomach and a trim waist. His full beard and mustache gave him the rugged appearance of a modern-day Viking.

As David, Emma and I talked with Katy, Elizabeth and Bill caught up on what had happened in their lives since she had moved away. I couldn't quite tell for certain, but several times during their conversation I had the impression they were actually flirting with each other. It was almost as though they had some secrets which they were alluding to, without actually saying anything directly.

After a half hour or so, David suggested that it was time to leave, as they had to catch a plane in about an hour. I took Katy's hand and told her how nice it was to have met her and that Emma and I expected her to visit with us often. Emma kissed them both, and they were off.

We stayed on in the Capital awhile, even after David and Elizabeth left for their honeymoon. It was to last only the weekend since both of them had to get to their first jobs and it was agreed that they would live at our house while they did their practice years.

When they returned from the honeymoon, I had bought them a car so they could commute. We spent many pleasant evenings together during the autumn and winter.

After the year had passed and each of them had gotten regular work, they asked to talk to Emma and I about "something serious" the following Friday evening, after the kids had gone to bed. We wondered what it was they wanted to talk to us about but we didn't worry. It couldn't be anything bad, probably they wanted to move out and get a place of their own and wanted to borrow some money for the down payment.

Friday came soon enough and the four of us sat in the TV room when David turned to us. "Mom, Dad," he began rather hesitantly and fell quiet. He looked at Elizabeth for support and she took his hand in hers. "Liz and I want a child, well more than one but we want to start our family now."

Emma and I started to assure them that they had our support but he held up his hand and motioned for us that there was something else.

"Liz and I don't have any secrets and I have told her about us!"

We looked a little shocked at them.

"I think it was the most, the ultimate proof of love any parent could give their child. It's so beautiful I cried when David told me," Elizabeth smiled at us.

"Yes. And we have been talking about this very often and we have reached the decision that we would like to experience the same bliss, with you two, as I had with you."

"What? What..." I stammered.

"Oh darling, how wonderful," Emma squealed and crossed the room to give both of them a hug.

"Oh yes," Elizabeth smiled at Emma. "Isn't it? And so hot!" She pulled Emma's head down so she could whisper something in her ear which caused Emma to giggle and gave her a slight blush.

David gave me a sheepish, proud smile.

"I take it that you agree to give Liz the same pleasure we gave Mom," he asked me.

"Are you sure? It could put a strain on your marriage, you know."

"Oh no. I love the two of you and have only added Liz to that love. And to tell you the truth... I missed Mom."

"And she missed you. Me too, to be honest," I smiled at him and looked at Liz with new eyes. Now she was a woman whom I soon would be fucking and not just my daughter-in-law.

"I think this calls for a toast," Emma said as she went and fetched a bottle of Champagne.

We drank the wine and sat talking for about an hour till Emma feigned a yawn.

"I think its time for bed. Shall we get ready Liz?"

The two of them left for the bathroom and David and I sat talking, mostly about his work and the future plans. Ten minutes later Emma stuck her head around the door post and told us that they were finished in the bath-room.

David and I did our businesses and joined the women in the bedroom. When we came in we found both Emma and Elizabeth deep under the blankets, their eyes barely peeking out from under them. They both giggled as they saw the expressions on our faces and Emma flung the covers away revealing that they both lay naked in the bed.

"I know that this isn't my night, but I couldn't let Liz be the only one who was naked here," she explained. "I'm going to sit quietly over here," she said and walked over to a chair at the bed's foot.

I couldn't help looking, almost staring, at Elizabeth's nude body. Saw her uplifted breasts, barely flattened by her position, slightly bigger than Emma's, tiny pointed nipples surrounded by rather big aureoles which where already wrinkled and oval. My gaze drifted down to her narrow waist, to the flat tummy and further down to the profuse growth on her pussy mound. It was so rich that I couldn't see anything of her pussy itself but I thought I could see a pearl shimmering in the shadows of her thighs.

Elizabeth patted invitingly on the mattress beside her and smiled a little shy smile at me. Her eyes traveled down my body till it found its goal, my cock already straining against the material of my pajamas, and her smile widened as she noticed this.

I lay by her side while David sat on the other side and looked at us, beaming with pride and love. He lay down, snuggled close to his wife, and kissed her before she turned towards me and put her lips against mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth with just the tip and hesitated a little before I started to play mine against and around hers.

My hand drifted down and cupped one of her firm breasts and she pushed it into my hand. The nipple burned in the palm of my hand as she slowly rubbed her breast against it. Her breath started to get heavy and she had to withdraw her lips.

"Now! At once! I can't wait any longer! I want it now! I've waited sooo long for you to fuck me!" she moaned.

I couldn't agree more. I wanted to sink my cock in this lovely young girl's pussy as much as she wanted my cock to invade it!

I rolled on top of my daughter-in-law and her hands fumbled with my dick. She drew it up and down a couple of times in her slick crack, wetting the tip of the head, then steered it towards her hot, tight opening, sinking down and into her. As soon as the flange of my cock head had penetrated her, I felt how her pussy contracted and I lifted my head to look at her. She gave me an embarrassed smile.

"Oh, yes," she whispered in my ear. "I'm coming! I do! I've waited... so long... So long!"

"Are you ready to take my cum?" I whispered back. "I can't hold back much longer!"

"Yes, yes! Give it to me! Fill me! How much are you... going to... give me?"

"You'll be full! I'll fill... your little... tight... pussy to the... brim. You wont be... able to stand... up tomorrow... without my... sperm running down... your legs," I mumbled back and every time I uttered a nasty word her pussy squeezed my cock in the most delicious way.

I moaned and shot my load into my son's wife and her hips shot up to meet me, hard, smashing her pussy against my pubic bone, shuddering as she came, in one last strong convulsion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.