Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 3: The Next Ten Years

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Next Ten Years - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

"I think my second child should be yours Lars and, if we decide for a third, that should be David's. Not that we will ever tell them whose child either of them are. They will all be mine and Lars'. Agreed?"

We all agreed, but I crossed my fingers. If any of my children ever were in doubt as to who was his or her father, I would tell them the truth.

While Emma and I tried to get a second child, David had to go without any pussy. But he didn't have to suffer, Emma always made sure that he had his orgasms with us, either by giving him a blow job or by masturbating him, which was her favorite, to control one cock as she was getting controlled by another as she put it. Our second child turned out to be our second AND third. She gave birth to twins. One girl and one boy.

As we had agreed the third, as it turned out, the fourth should be David's. This time it was my turn to get wanked and sucked, and I must say that I didn't suffer that much but a couple of months later when her pregnancy test showed positive I was relieved to get into her warm, tight pussy again. It was heaven to get my cock wet by her juices and feeling her squeeze and suck it into her hot depths.

David's child was a boy. With four new children, we lived as husbands and wife for the next seven years. Then it was time for David to go to the University. This was the first time he had been on his own, and without any active sex life for a very long time. In the beginning he wrote and complained about it but in the middle of the term there started to appear a name in his letters; a girl's name. I must say that it made me feel relieved. Our lifestyle hadn't caused him any harm.

He came home over Christmas and Emma and I had agreed not to probe into his relationship with this girl. We wanted to give him time to develop a sound relationship with her without any interference from us. We welcomed him into our bed as usual though and he seemed to be unsatisfiable so apparently the two of them hadn't become lovers yet. The two weeks he spent at home went fast and soon we were alone again.

About this time I was made an offer to sell my part of the business for a very large sum and I accepted so, in the middle of spring, I was free to spend my time as it pleased me.

Emma and I occasionally drove for an afternoon in the countryside, while the kids were at school and soon we had found a favorite spot where we usually had a little picnic and enjoyed the view.

One day when I was feeling a bit restless, I told Emma that I would take a little trip but that I should be back later that evening.

I drove up to our place and went for a walk where I came upon an old man. I was a little surprised when he stopped and said hello. He must have seen my surprise because he explained that he lived just above Emma's and mine favorite picnic spot.

"It's almost as if I know you. I've seen you come up here regularly for two months now."

"Yes. My wife and I just love it here."

"Me two. I've lived here all my life. Over there," he pointed uphill towards a rather rundown farmhouse. "Yes, it's a little run down... I'm too old to keep it up, or even to take care of it as it should be."

I asked him some questions, to which he freely provided answers and I learned that he had lived by himself since his wife died three years ago and that they didn't have any children or other relatives.

We became friends that afternoon and the next time Emma and I went up there we were invited in and spent the afternoon with him. We had a very delightful time and he asked us to bring the children next time. We did and they just loved it there also and we didn't see them for the whole time. After that they always asked when it was time to visit uncle Karl, which soon became almost every weekend.

I used to drive up and spend some time with him on my own almost every day, helping him with the necessary chores maintaining the house. There was a lot of land to go with it but there were no crops or animals on it so in the autumn I just cut the grass, letting it lay there, and the next spring it flowered in what seemed to be a thousand different kinds of flowers. Karl became almost a father to me, and he regarded me as his son. Then one day I confided in him about my family and he almost knocked me over when he told me that his wife had been his own sister, two years his senior. These shared confidences seemed to make us even closer and he told me almost everything about he and his sister as I told him the anecdotes from our honeymoon and everyday life.

It was with great sorrow that I found him dead in his bed one day when I came up about a year and a half after our first meeting. We were all sorry about his death but I was the only one who mourned as if he really had been a relative.

I contacted his lawyer and said that I would like to arrange for his funeral and was surprised to learn that he had planned on calling me to ask me to come to his office. We arranged a time some days after the funeral.

The funeral was a bleak affair. I had a feeling of loss I couldn't describe. It wasn't just mourning but also a feeling of being lost without this man I had become to regard as a father. When I sat in front of his lawyer, I was rather uncomfortable when he spoke of the old man in an impersonal, professional tone of voice. Suddenly I sat straight up.

"Could you please repeat that," I asked?

"Yes. A couple of weeks ago Mr. Andersson came in and altered his will. He left you everything on the condition that you didn't sell it for the first year. After that it's up to you to do whatever you want to do with it." I was surprised. I knew I liked the man and that he liked me, but that he liked me enough to leave it all to me...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.