Emma - Cover

Emma

Copyright© 2003 by Ale Stone

Chapter 1: Emma Comes Into My Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Emma Comes Into My Life - A widower with a son starts a new family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Emma came into my life quite by chance. I emphasize she came into my life, I would never have dared to approach her. First of all she was beautiful. A brunette with brown eyes with a just a dash of green in them, a straight nose with a few freckles strewn over it close to the cheeks, and a wide warm mouth. Small breasts, almost invisible under her blouse. Her waist wasn't that narrow but clearly outlined and her hips were slim. She was rather tall, reached me to just under my shoulders. Secondly, I was, at least, ten years her senior.

I had admired her since the first day she walked into the office and she always seemed to be close to were I was. Of course she wasn't, it only felt that way since I never seemed to be able to take my eyes off her.

As I said, she came into my life. One day she stayed behind after all the others had left for the day. I, as usual, stayed another hour or so.

"Hello," I heard her say and I jerked my head in her direction. "I see you always stay late."

I felt myself blushing.

"Yes. I seem to get more done in an hour or two by myself..." I mumbled.

She approached my drawing table.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"No. No, not at all."

I felt uncomfortable, as usual when approached by a woman. I could feel how my shirt collar seemed to shrink and start to suffocate me. I repressed an impulse to unbutton it, or at least to widen it with a finger or two.

"What does your wife say to all your late evenings?"

"Oh, I'm not married. I was at one time, but not now."

"Divorced?"

"No. She died giving birth to our son."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"No. How could you know? Anyway, it's a long time since..."

"You've got a son? Funny."

"What?"

"Imagining you being a single father."

"Why?"

"No, not being a single father. I mean I would have imagined, you know, you being so successful, you would have had remarried. Or was it recently?"

"No. It was... Oh my God, it was almost thirteen years ago."

She looked at me with her big blue eyes. I imagined I could see an idea forming in her mind.

"And you've never remarried?"

"No. I just never seemed to get around to it."

"That's no excuse. It's not good for a man to be alone for so long."

"But I've got my son," I objected.

"How old is he? Thirteen, you said?"

"Yes."

"It's not the same as an adult."

"We get along well," I said a little defensively.

"I don't doubt that. But there are certain things you can't share with a teenager."

"Yes. I see what you mean, but..."

"I don't want to embarrass you but I've noticed that you look at me a lot."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know it made you feel uncomfortable. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just that..."

"No, I didn't mean to embarrass you either. I like it, sort of. You haven't approached me though."

"No. I didn't... I don't think you would..."

"Of course I would have. What exactly do you mean?"

"Oh. Hm. I don't know."

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes, I suppose..."

"Want to go to a movie or something with me?"

"Well. I don't know..."

"You don't have to answer now. Take the night. Ask your son if he would mind."

"I don't need his approval," I said a little hurt.

"I didn't mean that. I just think you may be a little surprised at his answer. Ask him, will you?"

She smiled, winked good night, and left me alone. I sat at my desk awhile longer but couldn't seem to get my mind together again, so I left early.

I had forgotten to ring David to tell him that I was on my way but he was delighted to see me so early.

"You didn't call to say you were on the way," he accused me. "I haven't even started with dinner."

"We can nuke it together," I laughed.

"Nuke it! I put my heart and soul into these dinners!" David scolded me in mock anger. We prepared dinner, joking and talking as usual. After dinner we sat in the living room and watched TV.

"You know," I started, "A strange thing happened to me today."

"Mmm?"

"A woman asked me out for a date."

David looked up, surprise written all over his face.

"You?" he asked.

"Yes me. What's so funny about that? Don't you think women could find me attractive?"

"Why not? Who will ever know what a woman sees in a man?" he joked.

"She didn't see anything in me, she just feels sorry for me."

"Why do you say that?"

"She is too young."

"Too young? How old is she?"

"I don't know. Twentyish."

"You're sure she didn't ask ME out?"

I pretended to hit him, but instead tickled his ribs and soon he shouted his surrender.

"Do you think I should go out with her?"

"Yes. I think you should. I've often wondered why you haven't dated before. I know you have me and it was hard for you to leave me and all that, but now I'm old enough to take care of myself. You go out on your date. When is it?"

"Tomorrow."

"Wow! She doesn't waste any time does she? She must really be eager... Or maybe she's just lusting for your body."

The rest of the evening went more or less the same. David constantly teasing me about my date and me trying to ignore him. He really seemed delighted at me meeting a woman.

The next day at the office Emma came over to my desk just before lunch.

"Well? How did it go? You got his approval?"

"Yes. If you still want to..."

"Sure I want to, otherwise I wouldn't have asked, would I?"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.