Sensational Summer - Cover

Sensational Summer

Copyright© 2003 by The Enchanter

Chapter 2: Getting together for a Bite

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting together for a Bite - Son is home from College and finds his family is very close!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We all sat around the table after dinner, talking and joking, in general enjoying each other's company. Annette was looking real tasty in her shorts and halter-top. Idly, I wondered how big she was. For that matter I wondered how big my Mom and Grandma were too! I made it a mental point to ask later. I looked around at the women in my life and for the first time I realized I would possibly never have to fantasize again or at least wonder if it would ever come true. My gaze stopped at Mom and her smile told me she was happy as could be.

Cradling my beer bottle, I leaned back in my chair and wondered how long I would have to wait for Mom to start the ball rolling. "May I have everyone's attention please?" She asked as if reading my thoughts.

"I have an announcement to make. Dad! Annette! This afternoon I experienced something wonderful, and I wanted to let you both know that from now on we can be a closer family. After you left this afternoon Dad, Mom and James came out to visit and pass the afternoon. I must say that we had a wonderful time. James learned a few new things about mother and I as well as his sister and you dad. I guess the best way to describe it is to say. Dad you'll no longer have to worry about being the only stud to service us three women. And Annette, you lucky girl, will get to sample another family member, pun intended."

Mom paused and gave me a warm smile.

"When mother and I were at it hot and heavy, my horny son snuck up and did a job on my pussy that I will not soon forget. Then we made love. It was glorious and I can't wait to have him again."

"I would like to add my two cents!" Grandma spoke out."

I was lucky enough to taste my grandson yesterday and it was our idea to sneak up on his mom and introduce him to her in a more erotic fashion. I must also say that I intend to take that nice cock of his before the day is out, so I suggest Annette if you want some you better go for it girl, cause your Granny is ready for some cock!"

"James! I am so excited!" said Annette.

"I was wondering when you were going to join our family in a more, shall I say, intimate manner? Did mother tell you about Dad?"

"Yes she did as a matter of fact, and I would like to say I am glad I have a dad who I can now seek out for advice and help."

I smiled as I looked at my Dad for the first time. HE smiled back and gave me a reassuring nod.

"Your most welcome anytime Son. I can't tell you how long I have waited to call you that and to be called dad instead of Gramps."

Now that it was out in the open I watched as my grandmother and mother stood and came up on either side of me. As they were clad in only robes they let them drop standing naked and beautiful, each taking a hand and ushering me to my feet. They walked me over until I was directly in front of my sister and mother said in a commanding tone. "Annette, my darling little slut! Take out your brother's cock and suck him into your mouth and show him what a good little cocksucker you are."

With out so much as a word Annette unfastened my belt and jeans, dropped my jeans and took out my cock and started to suck me off. Her mouth felt soft and hot and Oh So Good. I could never tire from having someone suck my cock. It is just about my favorite thing, and she was as good as they got. She sucked the whole shaft in as I was not completely hard, a fact she was easily rectifying. Her beautiful head bobbed back and forth taking almost all of my meat in and soon I was at full mast in my sluttish little sister's mouth.

Mother and Gert were rubbing my chest and neck and arms and I knew I was going to blow a load soon with all this attention. I looked at Gert, then at Mom and suddenly something wicked crossed my mine, so I told mother,

"Mom, I want to see you suck your Dad's cock. Do it for me?"

"You would, would you? Well what say you Dad? Are you up to getting a blow job?"

"Sweetie, anytime you want it, it's here for you. Come show our son what he wants to see baby."

I watched Mom go to Dad and kneel at his feet. She took out his cock with an eagerness and desire that made me even harder. She licked the head a few times and looked from him to me saying,

"Watch Baby. Watch me suck my Father's big hard cock. Yummy! I love this big fuck pole and I am going to suck it for you James. You can watch your Momma take all this cock in her mouth."

Her lips circled the huge member and she took as much of it in her mouth as she could. It was a big turn on to see. That coupled with the fact that Annette had as much of my cock in her mouth as Mom did of Dad's I was swept away with lust.

Gert was feeling up her granddaughter and looking at her daughter. She then made things a whole lot more erotic by adding words of lust to the mix.

"You like that don't you James. Look at your sister honey. She has your long hard cock in her mouth and she is sucking that beautiful hunk of meat. She likes to suck cock James. She sucks your dad off almost everyday. She is a cocksucking little slut James. Did you know that? She is our little whore baby. She does whatever we tell her to do. We can tell her anything and she will do it for us. She will eat me out and have daddy fucking her in the ass, and your Mom will be eating her out. We tell her to do all sorts of nasty things too James."

Gram slid two fingers into Annette's dripping wet cunt and I felt my sister moan appreciatively around my cock.

"She even has a black boyfriend who comes over once in a while and fucks her while we watch from our secret room. She can deep throat a ten inch black cock James. Her big black man has even fucked her in the ass. Then he pulled his cock out and came all over her face and made her lick it all up Baby. She is a complete slut. Aren't you, Annette? Tell your brother what a little whore you are."

"Mmmmm, I am James. I am a total slut. I love cock anyway I can get it. I love to suck cock and feel it in my cunt and asshole too. Would you like to fuck my little asshole James Hmmm? Then, let me drink your cum?"

It was all I could take. Watching mother suck her Dad and hearing what a little slut Annette was made me want to cum. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and grunted several times and then I shot my load all over her face.

"Oh yes Annette! Take my fucking cum, you bitch. Oh yeah, all over your slut face you horny little cunt. You love that cum don't you?"

"Mmmmm, Yes James shoot your sauce all over me baby! Ummmmm yeah... so hot and gooey and thick... watch me lick it all up James. Oh yes, cum! So hot!"

Annette took her fingers and scooped up the thick jism and sucked it all off of her fingers. She took her time and made sure she got as much as she could. Then Gert leaned in and licked the remnants off while Annette sucked my cock clean.

Just as I slipped from her mouth I saw Gramps, I mean Dad, throw his head back and empty his balls into Mom's mouth. She was jacking his cock off in her mouth. Her hand was a blur as it flew up and down his shaft drawing out all his seed. When she had it all in her mouth she turned to look at me and then opened her mouth to show his white frothy goop in her mouth. Then she went to her daughter and snowballed her then Gert. It was wild to see the cum drip from her mouth to Annette's then her own mom. Then she kissed her mom and I could only imagine them swirling the cream and passing it from one to another. I set my mind there and then to expect anything from here on and be shocked at nothing.

After Dad and I caught our breath and our pricks had shrunk to their normal size we all stood and went into the house. No more clothes hiding any charms and I watched as Jenny had her hand around Annette's waist and Annette had hers on her Mom's ass. Dad and Gert were hand in hand and, for a woman of her years, Grandma still had a real fine ass. It was going to be a while before I could get it up again and perhaps even longer for dad.

None of the women had gotten off so they all went to the middle off the living room floor and they formed a daisy chain and began a cuntlapping session, while Dad and I sat and watched with a drink in our hands. The women were oblivious to us men. They were sucking and slurping and doing everything with their mouths. I was amazed to see Annette sucking Gert and she had her tongue pushed in her ass as far as she could. I had never seen a person fuck someone's asshole with his or her tongue, and it was a hot sight to see. Gert liked it as she was wailing like a stuck pig, her mouth hardly able to maintain contact on her little girl's pussy. Mom, meanwhile, had her face pressed into her daughter's cunt and was in heaven eating her out.

That's the last thing I remembered as I closed my eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep. I was so sated that I can't even recall if I had a dream.

When I awoke the next morning I found myself in mom's bed. My eyes grew accustomed to the bright sunshine and although there was no one in bed, someone was recently, as the sheets were still warm next to me. The click of a door closing made me turn to see someone had just went in the en-suite bath. I flung the covers off and followed my morning woody towards the door that had just closed. I opened the door as quietly as it had been closed and was greeted with a cloud of steam. The mirror was fogged over and written in the mirror was.

"I need my back washed if your don't mind Hon."

I stepped over opaque doors and slid them open to reveal my mom, standing there with this big grin on her face.

"Hey you big stud.! I was wondering if you were going to get up and join me."

She looked down and saw my morning hard-on and then smiled again saying.

"I see you are up baby. Come to momma and give her a good scrubbing hon."

I stepped into the hot needle like spray. The water felt good as it danced all over my skin. I felt mom as her hands caressed my chest and then traveled down to my cock. Her touch was electrifying. I could have shot my load with only a few strokes. She was that intoxicating to me.

"Good lord mother. Your hands are enough to make me blow my rocks!. I love your touch."

"I love to touch you James. I have been aching inside for years, wondering how I would convince you to join us and I am glad it is done baby. Mommy loves her big handsome stud. she is going to want lots of fucking from her son and her dad and would love nothing more than to please you every way I can James. Remember that. What ever you want Mom's is gonna give you. I am yours baby!"

'Gee mom This is just too fucking much. I have you Annette and Gert to fuck and suck and it blows me away!

I loved the feel of her soft hands as they caressed my hard shaft. I realized I should have gone pee before I came in the shower I tipped her head up and told her.

"Mom I need to go pee. will you let me go so I can go?"

"Oh silly go pee right here. I don't mind if you don't. Let it fly. I think it is kinda kinky. Don't you?"

"You sure? I got a bladder full."

"Let 'er rip son."

I did I let loose and the stream shot out and mixed with the cascading shower. It was a bit warmer and I was hitting mom right in the navel as my woody was aiming up. She let her hands fall down to grab it and let the warm urine splash all over her hands and body. She didn't mind! Not in the least. I finally emptied my tank and the last few drops fell harmlessly down the drain. I looked at her, kissed her passionately on her lips and then broke away saying.

"I think I would like to take you for a ride today. Just the two of us. Maybe go out to the lake and have a little picnic, talk fuck, get to know each other better, eat some pussy, find out more about what I have been missing, fuck some ass, talk about..."

"Hey slow down there stud!. First off. Yes lets go, just you and me. I want you all to myself for a day. second? Yes to all the sex! 'Nuff said. Rinse and get out of here before I change my mind and fuck you senseless right here!"

We both giggled, though I knew I didn't want her to stop. She let my cock go and turned away and let the needle like spray rinse her delicate body.

I rubbed her back and I couldn't help but let my cock touch her ass. The twin moons stuck out and in all honesty I felt like sinking my cock in her ass and fuck her 'til I blew my load. It was almost as if she read my thoughts.

"You'll get your chance at fucking mommies ass son so fret no more. Mother loves a big hard cock in her ass! But for now get outta here, so we can get some breakfast and get going. Time's a wasting babe!"

In less time than you would think we ate, saddled up the Paint and her Arabian and we were off to explore. Mom turned around, yelling back at Gert that we would be gone most of the day and not to worry! Gert merely waved and her smile told us she understood.

We took our time and talked a lot. I for one wanted to know as much as I could about mom and Annette and Dad and Gert. I wanted to soak up all I could so I could get up to par with them and all they did. Mom told me some other stories about their antics and I was a little amazed at how much that my little sister had accomplished. Annette had learned to deep throat cock at an early age. In fact it was mom who inspired her. It seems one day she skipped school and scampered back to the house only to find Gert and mom on their knees in front of dad sucking his cock. It was at the same window I saw her and Gramps fucking. she later told mom that she got so wet and took her panties down and fingered her cunt right there. She vowed to herself she was going to try that as it looked like the two women were enjoying it as much as Gramps was.

The first time she sucked Gramps off she bit him a few times and it was through some yells and groans that mom finally settled her down and it was then she was rewarded with her first drink of cum. Mom was laughing as she told me how it was too much for Annette and it ended up coming out of her nose and she coughed and hacked for ten minutes after. I laughed so much I nearly fell out of the saddle. Mom grabbed my shoulder and steadied me till I regained my composure, only to start all over again when I looked at mom, who was herself laughing out loud.

We rode on for perhaps another mile and came upon a stand of Beech trees. We were about five miles from home and it was certainly secluded enough so we decided this was were we would stop. I tied the animals up and spread the plaid blanket into the shade. Mom broke out some wine and poured us each a glass. It was only eleven but the ride and sun were so wonderful it went with he whole atmospheric splendor. I looked at her as she sat with her knees tucked under her thighs. The jeans hugged her body like a second skin. Her colorful cowgirl shirt could not hide the swell of her abundant globes. Unfettered by anything other than her top they pushed out and threatened to pop the buttons. I bent and handed her glass and as she looked back up into my face, the sun behind me she squinted and smiled.

"Honey. Here is to a wonderful day. I want to give you everything baby! All I ask in return is your love."

"Mom, Know this! I love you more than I did yesterday. I am glad we have shared this erotic taboo. I am thrilled that I can have you as my lover as well as my mother. I love you so much mom.!"

"Thanks baby! Toast!"

W sipped and I lowered myself down, allowing my knees to touch hers. she placed her hand on my thigh and gently rubbed up and down, never taking her eyes off of mine. Her lips touched the glass and I watched as the clear white wine spilled into her mouth. IT glistened on her lips and she smiled at me in a quizzical way.

'What? What 's the matter. Did I do something?

"No silly. I am admiring the most beautiful woman in the world. I am taking in your beauty and wondering what it is going to be like to fuck my sexy hot mother out here in the open air. Do you think the horses will say anything?"

"You nut! Come here and kiss me stub. Mommy wants some sugar!"

I bent at the waist and touched her supple red lips. There was a definite hunger for in seconds my tongue was invading her mouth and fighting with hers in a passionate duel. I was met with the same greedy fervor. we were both filled with lust for each other. A fire started this morning in the shower was still burning taking hold of the both of us. I felt her hands go right to my hard shaft. her hands running all over my groin. I in turn, reached up and grabbed her left breast with my free hand and massaged it. The sponge orb filled my hand and made mom moan out.

" Oh Baby. Mommy wants your big cock. Take it out and let me suck you baby! You sluttish momma wants some big hard cock to taste. Feed mommy you hard stud. Take out your sweet cock and let me taste you!"

"God mom. You are one hot fucking bitch." I whispered in her ear.

"You want your little boys fuck stick do you? You want to show him what a real nasty cunt you are? TO take your own flesh and bloods hard cock and put it in your cocksucking mouth cunt? Is that what you want? Do you cunt? Do you want to drink my hot cum you sweet hot slut?"

"Yes baby. Mother wants her son's hard cock to fill her hungry throat. Give her some nice hard hot meat James!"

I looked down at her pretty face as she took my rod in her mouth. The shaft slid in effortlessly and she kept her eyes focused on me. I felt my cock touch the back of her mouth and for a split second it stopped. Then the way to her throat was opened and I slid the remaining flesh into her throat. I squealed out in pleasure as I felt her throat muscles constrict about my cock. I could see her gullet expand as my meat filled her. My balls came to rest on her chin and her nose touched my sparse pubic hair. I held her head in my hands and I kept my cock buried in her face for what seemed like hours, even though it was only a few seconds. the grip on my cock was so that I was light headed. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would be balls deep in my mom's throat! I pulled back and let my cock slip from her throat. The velvety shin of my staff was shiny with her saliva. I brought it out until I could see the circumcised head appear then mom surprised me as she grabbed my ass and pulled me back into her throat in one swift move.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.