Sensational Summer - Cover

Sensational Summer

Copyright© 2003 by The Enchanter

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Son is home from College and finds his family is very close!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I tied the spirited three-year-old Paint to the heavy shrub. It was more out of habit than a necessity. Toby would not wander off, as he knew there was always an apple waiting for him when I returned. I scratched behind his ears then smacked him on the neck in a manner, which showed my affection for my four-legged friend. Looking over his neck I could see the calm waters of Lake Becca, a name given by one of my long past relatives. A few yards from the water's edge stood a very wide, leafy oak tree, its massive limbs bowing with age. So much so in fact, they hung a good twenty feet over the water's edge. I smiled, remembering how, as a young boy I would swing from a rope into the water, yelling and screaming and having fun.

The lake was not a big lake, about a half-mile across and two miles long, but it was our lake. It was located on our range and was about five miles from the main house and stables. Everyone in the family rode out to the lake to escape the noise and commotion at some time or another. It was a quiet place and, with the exception of the longhorns and Black Angus coming to drink, there was nothing remarkable there.

I had just finished surveying the smallest of the six pastures; a sixty-acre rolling field of alfalfa and other assorted feed grasses. It was my summer task to check for broken or damaged wire and posts. I was lucky today, and didn't see strand or post out of place, which meant I would have the rest of the day to relax. Not that I ever had it rough. It was an uncomplicated life spending my summers' home on the ranch helping Mom, Grandma and Grandpa out. I would gladly take that over some of the other jobs the rest of my friends at college had to do. Flipping burgers and running the street was not my bag.

I was entering my last year of college in the fall and this summer would be the last I would spend fixing and mending before I took over as head honcho on our ranch. It was Grandpa's wish and promised to me if I finished college and got my degree in business. I was holding a 3.4 GPA so I knew the last year would be a formality as I was acing all of my subjects and I was even considering going for my Masters in a year or two.

Mom was my biggest supporter and she often made the trip east to spend a weekend and see to my morale. We would pass the time together going to movies and just hanging out. It was more like a sibling relationship, as she had become my best friend and staunchest supporter in whatever I took up. I had to smile to myself as I sat there looking over the nearly perfect flat surface of the lake. The only hint of a wave was from the cool summer breeze falling off the mountains to the west. My mind went back to a few weeks ago when Mom came up to get me to bring me back home for the summer. We were out having super and walking down the street. It never failed to put a smile on my face when people I knew would pass and see me walking with Mom and they all thought she was my girlfriend.

She loved it whenever her friends thought I was her date, and not her son. Mom took great care of herself, working out in the gym at least three times a week and swimming laps in our humongous pool every day. That was a one of the great benefits of being wealthy--having our own gym and pool indoors on a ranch in the beautiful foothills of the Rockies. Of course, Mother Nature had also been very kind to mom and blessed her with both looks and a optimistic attitude. We also possessed better than six thousand acres of prime real estate. The lake I now stood in front of was in the middle of the whole spread so there was never any question of water rights or problems making sure our livestock had adequate water. We were the wealthy and not ashamed of it in the least. Grandfather and Grandmother had lots of old money and felt their only daughter was entitled to reap the rewards of their labor.

Mom had never married and I always wondered why. She could have her pick of thousands of suitors, but never even hinted at any. She was happy to live in the house she was raised in with her parents and her son and daughter, my sister Annette, who was younger than me by a year and a half.

Annette looked like mom and they could easily pass for sisters with mom's youthful good looks. I had mom's mischievous side and maybe that is why we got along so well together. There was a family resemblance that was evident in mom, and I and I shared grandpa's build and grandma often said I look like a younger version of Jim. Mom had brown eyes and Grandpa had hazel eyes, Grandma's eyes were a deep blue. Annette and I had brown eyes like mom but Annette's auburn hair matched Grandpa. Mom and Grandma as well as I were blondes.

We never knew our dad. Mom had told us he had died in an accident just after Annette was born. Seems he was riding one day and got to close to the edge of the ravine and both he and his pride, a six-year-old Arabian, fell to their deaths in the canyon that bordered our property. I sometimes went there and tried to figure out what happened, but always came up empty. Mom didn't like riding down there. She said it spooked her. All five of us love to ride and it was common for all of us or some of us to take off for a few days and ride the range. Mom and Grandma would go, or I would go with Grandpa or Mom and her Dad would take off overnight or even a day or two. A tent, sleeping bags and a saddlebag of grub was all we ever took. It was a great way to leave the world behind and share with Mother Nature. It brought all the stress and strain of everyday life to an end once you left the world behind and took to the open spaces. No phones, cars, TV's or the like to interfere with nature. We always hated to come back.

Grandma was still young enough to manage Annette and looked good at fifty-three. Grandpa was only fifty-five. He and Gert were married young and had Jenny (my mom) when Grandma was only fifteen, which coincided with Mom having me when she was fifteen. Jennifer, was still a young chick at thirty-eight. I was twenty-three and Annette as you would expect was twenty-one and having her birthday in three weeks. It was summer time and we were all home, ready to enjoy the time with mom and our Grandparents.

The splash of a big old trout brought me out of my daydream and I figured it was time to head back and see what Mom was up too. She had said she wanted to go for a ride this afternoon and seeing as I was done for the day I could join her. I untied Toby and gave him his reward and stepped in the saddle and clicked my command to get him in motion. We did a steady lope back to the main barn and I lead him into his stall, took all the tack off and brushed him down before giving him a drink.

I made my way to the house and in doing so I had to pass by the family room, which was located in the rear of our five thousand square foot home. The blinds were up a few inches and as I walked by I caught the flash of something moving on the couch. I stopped and looked in and got the surprise of the summer. It was Annette and she was naked as a jaybird and though I could not see who it was, she looked like she was fucking someone. All I could see was the occasional flash of hair over the back of the sofa.

Now Annette is one fine slice of chick. She had to be at least a thirty-eight "C" cup and had a slim waist. She filled out her denims rather nicely in the hip area and her long tapered legs often had me imagining my head trapped between them. I didn't know she had a boyfriend let alone one lucky enough to be filling her pussy with his cock. Whoever it was had his hands filed with her firm, luscious tits, working her swollen nipples. Her head was flung back and she was moaning considerably and seemed very near orgasm, making me wish I could have gotten here sooner to watch her climb to this level of ecstasy. She went rigid and her hand reached out and pulled whoever it was, balls deep in her cunt up against her heaving chest. It was then that I got another major awakening. It was Grandpa! My dirty old man of a grandfather was fucking his granddaughter and they both looked to be enjoying themselves immensely!

I was frozen to that spot and my own cock was raising its seven-inch length down the inseam of my blue jeans. I was captivated by what I was seeing and an earthquake would have been unable to uproot me. From my vantage point I was sure Annette was going to smother grandpa, but then again I doubt he would have complained. My hand went to my growing cock and I massaged it through the thick denim, my eyes and nose pressed against the glass locked on the sexual exploits in front of me. How lucky he was I thought? Grandpa was fucking his sweet young granddaughter and I had to settle for Mary Thumb and her four sisters. Oh well, it was a way to relieve the pressure. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock and began to stroke it.

Annette had since climaxed and her head disappeared out of sight and down into her Granddads lap where I could only bet she was sucking his cock. Once in a while her head would pop up and there was this great smile on her face then Granddad would push her head back down in his lap. I backed away a step and turned and just let my ass hit the ground. Stunned! I was stunned. How could granddad be such an ass and take advantage of my young sister? Then again was he? I shook my head in almost disbelief. How could they do this right in our home, for anyone to see should they happen by? Question after question filled my thoughts. I held my head in my hands and was on the verge of going in there and giving them both a piece of my mind when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see grandma standing there with a basket of wet clothes.

"OH! Grandma! You scared me! I was, I was lost in thought and didn't hear you." I did a quick double check to make sure I had zipped my jeans back up, but I was not quick enough. Grandma, or Gert as she wanted us to call her followed my hands with her eyes.

"I can imagine what you were thinking too."

"What do you mean?"

"Well my handsome young man. I came out to hang some clothes and I saw you standing at the window and from the way you were manhandling yourself I knew you were watching your sister and Jim. IF you had come up to the window twenty minutes earlier you would have seen me leaving them to have their fun."

Then I was given the third surprise in the last ten minutes. My matronly grandmother reached out and stroked my cock affectionately.

"I also saw you take out this big schlong and when I saw you stroke it I figured it was time to let you in on your Granddad's and my secret little life. I hope you don't think badly of us James. Gert placed the basket of wet clothing on the ground. she then took up a position in front of me and.With practiced hands she unzipped my faded denim jeans and let them fall to the grass at my feet. With a mischievous grin on her face she went to her knees and took me into her mouth. My conscience told me to stop but her warm mouth began to manipulate my rod in a manner I had never known possible and in the end it was my cock that won out. Her mouth was like hot velvet as she slurped up and down the whole length of my cock. She took me to the balls on every stroke and it was the first time I had ever had anyone take me completely in her mouth. Some of the co-eds had tried but they just didn't have the muscle control. Grandma sucked and licked my cock taking me balls deep and never even so much as a hint of gagging. She had done this before. Of that I was certain

"My god Grandma. What on earth are you doing to me? we shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong. I mean it isn't right."

My mind was hollering stop, my dick was in control though and more or less told my mind to chill and enjoy the blow job.

I knew I was going to spill my seed any second and I feared she would object if I came in her mouth. My conscience then spoke to me again saying 'Hey if she is sucking you like a true cocksucker there is no way in hell she is going to stop you from flooding her mouth with your cum.' So I let my head fall back and I erupted in her mouth. Jets of gooey, thick cum spewed from the end of my cock and flowed into her mouth. She sucked and sucked and took it all like a true lover, never letting a drop seep from her mouth. After what seemed like eons her mouth released my deflating cock before standing and kissing me unlike any Grandmother should kiss her Grandson.

"Well James. Now you are as guilty as Annette and Jim. I hope now that you do not feel left out."

There was a look of befuddlement on my face. Gert could see this and sensed I had not fully grasped what had happened in the house or here. She helped me pull up my jeans and then forgetting her laundry she took my hand and guided me to the old wooden glider in the back of the house.

"James I can see you are still in a fog. Come sit with me for a bit honey, and I will explain what was going on in the house and why. Afterwards should you feel you must, you can pack up and leave and I will explain to all concerned and there will be no embarrassment or shame OK?"

"OK Grams. I am just a little confused is all. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I am not sure what I should think or do. I loved it. It felt real good when you sucked me, but I don't understand. Yeah, I will admit I was shocked when I saw Annette and Granddad fuc... I mean going at it, and when you started to do me, well I. I am not mad at all and no I am not going to leave. Truth be known, I really liked it when you did me like that. I have never had any woman do me all the way into her mouth like that. It was real wild."

The smile on her face told me she was now at ease with it and her words only made me feel more so. "Well my young stud, I did enjoy doing you and don't be afraid to say it like it is either. As for me? I would love to deep throat your big hard cock anytime you want. I bet you can throw a real mean fuck too hmmm? I may be a lot older than you, but I bet I can make that piece of flesh spit out load upon load with this slit between my legs, Honey. Your grandmother has had lots of loving over the years and she knows a good cock when she tastes it. And honey! Yours' tastes just fine to me."

I had never heard her speak like this and I was a bit shocked to hear it for the first time. As I sat in the moving seat Gert sat next to me and took my hands in hers and laid them on her lap just above her knees. She looked into my face and she could see I was a bit more at ease.

"James honey. I am going to tell you more about your dear old grand dad and me. I have a few surprises for you, Honey."

I smiled warmly at her and squeezed her hands in mine.

"You see James... A long time ago Jim and I fell in love and decided to get married. There was problem though. Your Grandpa was a very handsome man and my mom thought so too. So much so she seduced him one night when I was not around. She got him all liquored up and then she took advantage of him. My mother it seems didn't really care how old he was, only that he was handsome and she wanted a piece of him. I learned later from her that she and dad had an open sort of marriage and were free to roam once in a while.well as they were going at it the failed to notice dad and I as we got back from the city and walked in on them. Dad got so hot he dropped his packages and mom looked up and said.

"Hey baby! Why not cum and join us? Dad looked at me and I looked at him and it just clicked."

I could not help but get aroused at what she was saying and even though it was cool outside I was really getting warm under the collar. I listened intently as my not so innocent grandmother narrated her story.

"Well in no time we were all on the floor naked and having a mini orgy. I was with Dad and Jim even Mom and I got it on. From that day on we were one close-knit family.

"After we got married we moved away and did not get to see Mom and Dad much. We decided to have our own family and your Mom came about. We raised her and she turned out real fine. We were proud of her when she graduated with honors and wanted her to have the best of everything. We kept a close eye on her and Jim didn't let any man near her without his approval. Your poor mom was on a short leash. Well, one night about twenty four years ago Jim and I were going at it out in the yard and your mom came home and she saw us." Grandma smiled fondly at the memory.

"I knew she was there but your grandpa didn't. He always had this fantasy about getting his grown-up daughter alone and doing her, much like my Dad had done to me. It turned him on and I saw no problem in letting him explore his fantasy. Well anyway, your dear old Granddad had his pecker in me to the hilt and kept pounding me and calling out your Mom's name as well as quite a few narrative adjectives to go along with it. I saw your Mom and she had this dazed look on her face and she was not moving. In fact she started to rub her chest and her pussy through her clothing. I knew I had an opening so I mentioned it to Jim. "Oh Honey, how would you like it if your daughter was here and you were fucking her tight hot little cunny? Would you like that Baby?

"Your granddad was very agreeable and he said so. Your Mom heard every word and when I looked at her and she saw I was smiling back. I motioned with my hand for her to come closer. It was like she was in a trance James. She walked over to where we were and stood there. I reached up and I fondled her full tits and she didn't even flinch. She pushed herself closer to me, so I began to undress her. Your poor Grandpa was oblivious to us as I had his head covered with my own two boobies. He couldn't see a thing. I made gestures to your mom to strip naked and she did. It was then that I saw this smile spread across her face. When she stripped I almost came. It brought back memories of my Mom and me."

"Gee Grandma are you kidding me?"

"No honey I am not."

She looked down in my lap and saw a tent.

"Hmmm what's this? I see your beautiful pecker is raising its mighty head again. I will have to take care of that I think."

Her smile told me she was happy to see all she said did not turn me off.

"Well anyway when Jenny was naked I had her kneel between my legs and I whispered in her ear that I wanted her to feel her dada nuts. She reached down and began to fondle Jim. He picked up on this and said he liked the way I was touching him. I in turn said.

"Wouldn't it be great if it was Jenny who was rubbing your balls, Honey?'

"'Oh fuck are you kidding I would love it, Babe! It would be too much! I think I could cum right now!"

"'Oh no Jim, hold back stud! I have a little surprise for you, if you're good."

I then went on to tell your horny old grandpa that I was going to get off of him and suck him off, cause he always liked to come in my mouth. It was our way of birth control back then. What he didn't know was it would not be me sucking his cock. I figured I could get away with it as it was dark and there was no moon so he could not see very well.

"I got off his unbendable cock and held it there then I got between his knees and began to suck him. Your mom was behind me and she was fingering my slick pussy. I knew she was very hot. I then put my little plan into motion. I ever so slowly had her take my place between her Dad's knees, being careful to not leave his cock bare for long. I also held his arms to his side because I knew as soon as he grabbed for my head he would know it wasn't me since Jenny had long hair then and I didn't. So when the switch was made your poor old Grandpa didn't have any clue. Your Mom was a natural cocksucker and she soon had her Dad moaning like a stuck pig. I knew he was going to cum soon and just as he was about to shoot his load. I spoke out 'Oh Jim baby wouldn't you like to shoot your hot load in your little girl's throat?'

"It took him a second but when he heard my voice and his cock was covered he looked up and saw me kneeling and then looked between his knees and saw his baby looking back at him with his cock buried in her mouth... he just came like gangbusters. Your poor Mom had all she could do trying to keep Jim's load from seeping out the corners of her mouth. It had been a long time since I heard your Grandpa holler like that when he came. It almost seemed like he would never stop. When he did subside and Jennifer took her mouth off of his deflating cock I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek, saying, 'well Baby, looks like you have been officially welcomed into your father's and my sex life. What do you think?' Your mother did something that even surprised me James."

"What Grandma?"

"Please Baby! From here on in I think Grandma is a bit out of place. Call me by my name OK?"

"Ok Gert. It sounds odd but I guess you are right. So what happened Gran... I mean Gert?"

"Well your dear Mom looked at me and then she kissed me on the lips. Her tongue speared into my mouth and she began to share Jim's cum with me. It was wild, Honey. Turned me on too!" She said with mischievous grin.

By now my cock was as stiff as a tree trunk and just hearing Gert tell me about their escapades had me ready to get it on. Even though she had sucked me off already I was still unsure as to how far it would go, if in fact it could. I think she sensed my uneasiness and again took charge of matters.

'Well grandson. It looks as if you are ready to go again Hmmmm?"

"Ummm, yeah. You kinda got me feelin' randy Gert. I just am not too sure of what to do is all. I mean you're my Grandma and all and I, well, I'm not sure how far we can go I guess."

"James, James, James. From now on you and I can go as far as our inhibitions take us and, just so you know young man, I have very few if any inhibitions. I may be an old lady, but I still love a stiff cock as often as I can get it and right now your cock is as stiff as any I have seen in a long time. So come here and show your dear old Grandma how you can fuck!"

"Gee Gran... I mean Gert. You're not old and you look beautiful. I would love nothing more than to... than to fuck you."

"That's my boy." Saying this she started to unfasten her blouse and in seconds she was sitting before me as naked as she could get. Her tits were as big as any I have ever had the pleasure of seeing and even though they did sag and she did have a bit of a paunch on her she still looked super hot to me. She took my hands and brought them to her ample chest, her hands then making their way to my cock. I began to explore her chest and played with her enormous globes. I had found a new pair of matching toys. Her skin was hot and she mewed out her delight, which told me I was doing ok for an amateur. Her hands also busy. she had me ready to blow another load.

"Ohhhhhh James... your cock feels so fine. I know I am going to love getting all of that big hard pole shoved up my hot lil cunny. Lay me down in the grass and fuck my ass off Grandson. Fuck your Grandma Gert till she blows her ever-loving' mind, Honey."

I bent and kissed her like she was my long lost lover. Her tongue invaded my mouth like a spear thrust into a raging tiger. Her hands ran the length of my back and scraped the skin, shivers trailing her long red nails. I dipped lower again to capture one of her large reddish brown nipples. My tongue circled her hard rubbery end, capped atop the large, dark areola. This woman was hot and I knew I had my hands full. I reached below with my right hand and placed it on her cunt, the same cunt that bore my mother.

What was I doing? I was finger fucking my own flesh and blood and absolutely loving it. Her pussy was sopping wet and it demanded more attention. I pushed her down onto the soft grass and then I fell to my knees between hers and looked her in the eye and said something I did not think I had the courage to even think a few minutes ago. "Gert! Take my cock and put it in your hot cunt so your horny grandson can fuck your lights out!"

"That's what I want to hear stud!"

She took hold of my aching cock and placed it at the entrance of her slippery sex replying.

"With fucking pleasure!"

Now, mind you I was no virgin, but then again I was not the most decorated stud in the world either. My baser instincts took over and I sank my dick into her cavern in one smooth but swift stroke. She was wet. She was dripping wet with lust. Lust for a cock and that is what I had. A cock with no conscience. I started to pound in and out of her, fucking her like a young man who had a lot to learn about the art of lovemaking. But I did not care. All I wanted was to empty my balls into this grown woman who had the same last name. I rammed my blood-engorged shaft into her mercilessly. The wet sloppy sounds of our coupling could be heard twenty feet away. Her lusty moans heard possibly even further.

"Fuck me you prick. Give momma all your fucking cock you hot fucker. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. HARD! HARDER! Yes Baby! That's it Faster! Come on James baby! Fuck me! Fuck my wet cunt baby!"

I felt her pussy grab onto my cock and squeeze it rhythmically, trying to milk the cum from within, and she was going to win. 'Oh Fuck grandma. I am going to fucking cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

I felt like my body was wrapped in a blanket of hot flesh as my orgasm spread throughout my being. Shots of gooey seed shot from my cock and flowed into her spasming quim. I was going insane with pleasure. Deep satisfying erotic carnal pleasure. My dear grandmother was holding me close to her, smothering me with her massive breasts as I slowly came down from my climatic high. Her chest was heaving in unison with mine, her hands smoothing and stroking my back and head. Gert's lips pecked away at my ears and neck and her cunt now pushing up slower and slower with each passing second. She wanted me to get all I could from our first coupling.

"Holy shit Grandma! That was out of this world! I never thought it could be so wild."

"Oh James! You adorable hunk of man! You are going to be a welcomed addition to our fun times. I know your sister and momma will both welcome a new cock. Especially one belonging to someone they already love."

"Gee Gert! Do you think mom and Annette will want to fuck me as well? I mean, who is gonna tell mom? I mean how will..."

"Hush my young stallion. Let me handle the details OK? I know for certain your mother is dying to feel her son's cock. After all she has already fucked her own Dad, eaten her Mom's pussy, which by the way is full of gooey thick cum right now," She gave me a very sexy, very un-grandmotherly smile. "And your mother has also tasted her own daughter. Your sister Annette has, as you might have noticed, also been fed her Grandpa's cock in all of her hot little holes as well as had her Grandma between her legs and on her face. You see James, you are the last piece of the puzzle. When I tell your mom about you and how you were initiated into our sexy circle she will be wet in a second. Now our family can be totally free to enjoy everyone at anytime. I am so relieved that it has happened and turned out this well."

I bent down and kissed Gert on the mouth and showed her that I was in like a dirty shirt. She broke away after a bit and I peered down at her with a quizzical look on my face. She only smiled and said,

"Don't worry my handsome stud. I know just what to do. You and I are going to introduce this big piece of cock-meat to your Mom much the same way I did when she surprised her Dad all those years ago. Come on let's get dressed and go back to the house.

We rose and dressed as quickly as we could. Gert, I was finding it easier to call her that with each passing minute, told me as we were dressing that Mom and Annette were very much into women as well as men and that they both spent many a night eating each other out as Grandpa could only handle so much. It was not easy taking care of three women and consequently they all had to share and share alike. I would be a welcomed addition, that's for sure. We walked back to the house and grandma motioned for me to pick up the dropped hamper of clothes, which she would have to rewash, because of me. I carried it into the house and as she held the door for me to enter she reached down and grabbed me by the cock as we walked in the door and whispered in my ear. "I hope to hell you save some of this for me once in a while handsome!"

"Don't worry Gran... I mean Gert. I promise you will get your equal share of me, and when I can't get it up I will show you that I can use my tongue as well!"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds like us women are going to get a lot more satisfaction around her from now on!"

Nothing much happened for the rest of the day. I did notice that Gramps asked Mom to go for a ride after supper and, just to stir up some feathers, I mentioned that I would like to go along. Gramps was not to be screwed out of a screwing and said that he would rather I stay and help Gram fix the leaky washing machine, to which Gert admitted was in need of repair. I acquiesced and stayed behind knowing full well Gramps was going to take Mom out and either get some head or plow her furrow.

When they left Gert brought me back in the laundry room and showed me her problem, which turned out to be a loose connection that I was able to fix in ten seconds. I guess she saw right through my pretense at wanting to go so she agreed with Gramps. Gert did make up for it though. While I was fixing her leak she stripped naked and when I turned to say I was finished she said, "Not so fast stud! You haven't even started!" I smiled and stripped and in no time had my seven inches buried in her hot little twat. I ended up going to bed that night with a broad smile on my face and slept like a baby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.