Power of Binding - Cover

Power of Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Jonas Micah

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An outcast teenager wakes up one day to find himself the reincarnated son of Osiris. Although his powers of godhood are slow to surface, there is one he manifasts from the very start. The Power of Binding any mortal to his Will as a servant. Being filled with raging hormones like all teenagers, his first targets are women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michael Morlock, or Horus as he had come to be called by the members of his household, slowly awoke in the comfort of his bed. It was now several days following the event of his human Father's death, and although his grief was still palpable, it was not as feverishly biting as when the event occurred. In fact, there were even times when he managed to shove it to one side of his brain and nearly ignore it's existence all together.

Unlike every morning of his life that predated the previous week, Michael was not alone in bed. His nude, sleeping Mother was nestled beside him. With her full, warm breasts pressed firmly against his chest. Since the death of his Father, only his Mother had been allowed to share his bed at night. He still enjoyed the occasional afternoon quickie with either his sister, or the business woman he had acquired named Susan. But Michael was in a very emotionally vulnerable state during this time. So when it came to someone he wanted at his side while he cried softly at night, his Mother was the only choice that sprang to mind. She was there for him in every way. Physically and emotionally. She would cradle his head when he wept, and eagerly satisfy his sexual hungers when they arose as well. He loved his Mother now more than ever before. She was the perfect woman in his eyes.

With these thoughts of fondness swimming behind his eyes, Michael gazed at his Mother's lovely, feminine features. She truly was the most beautiful woman in the world to him. And Michael could feel his cock hardening beneath the sheets as he reached out to caress and fondle her sleeping figure. His hand slipped beneath the sheet and slid lazily over the curve of her matronly hip. He allowed his fingers to dance lovingly across her soft skin, and then slide lower to fondle and squeeze her healthy bottom lovingly.

His Mother's eyes opened slowly, and a smile spread across her lips as she realized that her Lord was feeling amorous this morning.

"Hmm, that feels wonderful. How can I serve you this morning, My Lord? In what manner shall I coax your divine seed from it's shaft?" His Mother asked with a sultry quirk to her mouth.

"I never get tired of hearing you talk like that, Mom. I love you so much. Here, climb on top. I want you to straddle my hips." Michael told her while patting the firmness of her thigh.

"Yes, My Lord." His Mother replied as she smoothly slipped one leg over her son's lap and slid on top of his body.

The two of them lay like that for a few moments. Michael flat on the bed and his lovely, naked Mother on top of him with her thighs spread open, straddling his hips. Her delightfully full breasts pressed against his chest as they kissed for several long moments. Her body gently writhing against him as their tongues entwined softly. Then, when she sensed that Michael was ready, she raised her torso and shifted her body lower, assuming a riding stance. His Mother gripped the base of his rigid cock in her hand and placed it's swollen head at the entrance of her slick, enticing canal. She paused for only a moment to observe a verbal ritual that had become the norm amongst his devoted female servants.

"Thank you for allowing this unworthy cunt to feel your cock's presence, My Lord." His Mother breathed throatily as she allowed her weight to come down on his rigid pole, impaling herself with it.

Michael groaned with pleasure as his cock was plunged deep into the warmth of his Mother's sheath. It felt like his dick had been suddenly plunged into a hot jello mold that squeezed him firmly. It was like his dick was finally home. That's the way it felt every time he fucked his Mother lately. Like his cock was sliding securely into a place it had always belonged, but was simply denied until now.

Michael's hands slid slowly up his Mother's firm, toned thighs and he squeezed them lovingly as he prompted her to begin her slow, but relentless ride. She responded immediately, sensing her Master's needs. Her leg muscles visibly tensed and flexed as she rose up until her son's dick was almost out of her body, and then slammed back down to encase it once more. She continued this pace and rythym of rising and falling, using his cock as the central piston. This always drove Michael crazy. He loved it when she just brought him to orgasm as quickly as possible in this way. He had very little control over either the pace or timing. He just sat back and enjoyed the pleasure of the ride.

Michael watched his Mother's breasts happily as she bounced up and down on his rigid penis. He could detect no shame or reluctance in her movements. She rutted on his shaft like a wanton whore, thrusting her body up and down it's tubescent thickness while her soft tits flailed magnificently on her chest. She was incredible, and by far his favorite from amongst his concubines gathered thus far. Not only was Michael her son, but he was also her god now. Her Lord and Master. She delighted in anything that gave him pleasure.

Michael could feel the tension in his balls reach critical mass. There was no need to hold back or prolong the experience. It didn't matter whether or not his Mother came to a climax. She was his concubine now. Her only concern was seeing to the fulfillment of her Master's pleasure. So when Michael felt his climax come upon him, his only reaction was to squeeze his Mother's hips firmly and shove his cock as deep into her willing cunt as he could.

"That's it! I'm cumming!" Michael groaned as his seed rocketed deep into his Mother's warm womb.

"Oh, thank you, My Lord Horus! Thank you for blessing this unworthy cunt with your divine seed, Master!" His Mother cried out in ecstasy as she ground her hips lewdly on her son's pelvis.

After the two of them had come down from their copulatory high, Michael's Mother slumped her delightful body against his own and the two of them kissed softly and held each other in the morning light.

Michael and his Mother lay in each other's arms for nearly a half hour. Kissing, snuggling and groping one another. Then Michael took the initiative by slapping his Mother playfully on her round bottom and telling her to start her duties for the day. She smiled at him, then disentangled herself from his limbs and left the room to clean up and begin her daily chores.

Michael lay on his back for a short while. Just staring up at the ceiling. The preceding week had been eventful. There was no denying that. Many good things had happened to him. But also something very bad as well. He had discovered that he was truly the son of a god, Osiris to be exact, and that his heritage came with the promise of slowly unfolding powers. The bad thing which occurred was the death of his mortal Father. The man he had grown up thinking was his Dad. And what was worse, is that he had accidentally done it himself.

As he lay and let these thoughts wash over him, some of the grief from his Father's demise came back to tear at him. He pushed it aside. No, that's not quite correct. Horus pushed it aside. That's how he was coming to think of himself more and more. Horus, the divine son of Osiris. There was a part of him that was still Michael, that shy and unpopular boy who had grown up as an outcast. The fourteen year old awkward teenager. But there was also a part of him now that was not Michael. A part of him that was entirely Horus. The eternal and powerful god. That part of him was becoming more pronounced with each passing day. Especially since the death of his mortal Father. He had almost been forced to push aside his teenage persona because of the grief it was experiencing. Horus, on the other hand, did not experience that grief quite so strongly. After all, to Horus, the man had been little more than one servant amongst many he had possessed. It was only to the teenager Michael that he had been a Father.

Michael's eyes drifted downward. He looked at his own nude body, openly displayed for anyone to see if they happened to walk by his door. Once, he had been ashamed of his nudity. Ashamed at the size of his belly and the appearance of his form. But now, it no longer mattered. He knew he could have any woman he wanted. By simple virtue of his godhood. He didn't need to look handsome or fit. He didn't have to play that game any longer. What he wanted, he took. It was as simple as that. But of course, even this required some sense of moderation. After all, Osiris had warned him that if the exercise of his power became too disruptful or harmful to Mankind, he might step in.

Michael swung his legs over the side of the bed and rose with a mixture of emotions filling him. In part, he was joyful that he now knew who he truly was. And he was also excited by the prospects that his newly awakening powers brought with them. But at the same time, there was an underlying current of worry concerning whether or not he could control those powers when they did arise. Already, he had accidentally killed someone. Who knew what else might happen in the future. So it was with both optimism and a sensible dose of caution that Michael stepped forth from his room and headed for his shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.