Power of Binding - Cover

Power of Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Jonas Micah

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An outcast teenager wakes up one day to find himself the reincarnated son of Osiris. Although his powers of godhood are slow to surface, there is one he manifasts from the very start. The Power of Binding any mortal to his Will as a servant. Being filled with raging hormones like all teenagers, his first targets are women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michael Morlock found himself dozing lightly on the couch this morning. He was sprawled upon it's surface in a state of nudity, a condition which was becoming more and more common of late. And although by all appearances he seemed no different than he had been several days ago, namely fat, weak of limb and by no means handsome, the presence of three equally naked women lying around him said something entirely different.

His wonderfully curvaceous and busty Mother was lying across his thighs with her face nestled lovingly against his flaccid cock. His pert and lean Sister, Sarah, was face down on the floor next to the couch. Her firm, rounded bottom was thrust upward into the air enticingly, while Susan, a once frigid business woman Michael had bound to himself, had her elegant features resting upon it.

Michael could barely remember last night's debauchery, although he was certain he'd had a good time. All he could recollect was the act of being put through his sexual paces by his three voracious and worshipful concubines. The longer the women were bound to Michael, the more intense and single-minded their devotion toward him became. It was almost a little too much at times. Almost, but you'd never hear Michael complaining. Certainly not after a lifetime of rejection and sexual frustration. Being worshipped as a living god definitely had it's perks, even if it was a bit tiring at times.

Michael's hand strayed downward and began to pet his Mother's hair. She was by far his most treasured prize. He'd spent his childhood fantasizing about her fit and full figure. But he'd always been made to feel shame about it by society. He'd been forced to hide his true feelings and affections for her. Always afraid of being shunned and rejected by the very woman he lusted after, should she ever realize his feelings. Sure, Michael had read the articles describing how all young men have fantasies about their Mothers. But if it was so common, why was it still so avidly denied and persecuted by the world around him? He'd never understood that. But now, he had no need to understand the backward thinking of the world. He had his Mother. She was his plaything to enjoy, order about and fuck at will. Michael was in paradise.

And just as another paradise was once invaded by the serpent, so too was Michael's. Michael's drowsy awareness only barely perceived the sound of something sliding very slowly across the living room carpet. At first, he paid no heed to it at all. But then he heard the all too familiar hissing which he had witnessed during a thousand different nature channel programs. It was the hissing of a snake. Michael's eyes instantly flung open, though his body remained rigid and still on the couch.

There it was, no more than ten feet from the prone form of his sleeping Sister. But this was no harmless gardener snake which children might tease each other with while playing. This was a dark, wicked looking rope of flesh stretched six feet across the floor. It's tumescent form was streaked with angry marks of red and gold. And it's angular face was nearly the size of a grown man's fist. Michael had never seen a snake like this before. And he was by no means a wildlife expert, but he knew instinctively that a bite from this reptilian beast would mean certain death.

Michael had spent half his childhood dreaming about how he would fight the good fight against all manner of fantastical beasts. With sword and mighty shield in hand, as he often depicted himself in day dreams, he would sally forth and slay the greatest of foes with no taint of fear present. He'd rehearsed it a million times. But when Michael came face to face with the black horror that now slid sickeningly fast toward him, he could do nothing but tremble and lay paralyzed by fear on the couch. When it came right down to it, divine blood or not, Michael was every bit the coward that most young, inexperienced boys are.

The women were still asleep. Placid, beautiful and dreaming. They were ignorant of what was about to transpire. Michael tried to warn his Sister, as she was the closest to the deadly serpent. But when he opened his mouth, only a strained squeak issued forth. He was so frightened he couldn't speak. Michael's vocal cords were stretched taught and made useless by his gut wrenching panic. His hands balled-up into fists at his sides as he impotently tried to scream, but it was no use. He couldn't make a sound.

To Michael's tremendous relief, when the hoary serpent reached his Sister's body, it paused for only a moment, as though it were taking in her scent. Then, it simply arched it's head and began to slide over her. It was coming directly for Michael. It suddenly dawned on him that the snake must be magical or controlled in some way to pass up one victim in favor for another. Words his Divine Father had spoken to him days earlier suddenly came rushing back to the forefront of his mind. "... a number of Set's servants survived our confrontation. They no longer have the benefit of their Master's power and guidance, but as men, they are capable of taking action."

The servants of Set had found him. And now, Michael was about to be slaughtered like a frightened lamb by one of their serpentine playthings. Or at least he would have been, if his Sister hadn't been awakened by the heavy snake sliding over her back. The young girl, only two years older than Michael himself, felt the snake and turned over to see what was touching her. And thankfully, as soon as she lay eyes upon the horrid, black serpent, she let loose with an ear splitting scream which could have shaken loose masonry on any building. The serpent immediately reared it's death bringing head and turned to face the screaming girl.

Just then, Michael heard the heavy thumps of someone running down the stairs. It was his Father, his human one that is, the man whom Osiris had sent to be his guardian and manservant. As he bounded down the stairs, he took in the situation at a glance. The man was trained for combat and specifically for protecting Michael. No fear touched his face as he rushed headlong into the living room, his hurtling body aimed directly at the snake. He tackled the beast, wrapping his muscular arms around it's writhing neck and rolled across the floor to put distance between himself and Michael.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.