Power of Binding - Cover

Power of Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Jonas Micah

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An outcast teenager wakes up one day to find himself the reincarnated son of Osiris. Although his powers of godhood are slow to surface, there is one he manifasts from the very start. The Power of Binding any mortal to his Will as a servant. Being filled with raging hormones like all teenagers, his first targets are women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michael and his two newly acquired concubines finished their shower in relative peace and relaxation. They worked diligently to make sure Michael barely had to lift a finger. They soaped and rinsed him off. They shampooed his hair and giggled in appreciation each time he smacked one of their bottoms or caressed a nearby tit. They even took the liberty of drying him off when he'd stepped outside the shower and picked out the clothes they thought he'd look most dashing in for the day. It was a lot of attention from two women whom previously had treated him like little more than a household nuisance. Michael liked it very much. He liked it very much indeed.

By the time Michael was downstairs watching television, he was very much relaxed compared to his earlier state. He no longer had any problem accepting the nature of his new situation, and in fact, found it all quite satisfying. It was then that he remembered what the voice had told him earlier. "Call to me when you are ready to know more... , "

Feeling the need for a more respectful stance, Michael straightened his posture and sat up in his chair. Then, after clearing his voice, he called out clearly. "Osiris, I am ready to know more!"

Only a few moments of silence passed, when suddenly, the deep sonorous voice of Osiris returned. "Hello, my Son. I sense that you are far less scattered of mind than during our earlier encounter. Do you feel more at ease with the changes occurring around you?"

"Yes, Father. I have mainly the concubines your provided to thank for that. As well as time to think a few things over." Michael spoke to the air.

Osiris chuckled softly. "Indeed, concubines can be most helpful in times of stress and confusion. It pleases me that you have enjoyed their presence, rather than being disturbed by their former status as your Mother and Sister."

"Some people might object to accepting sexual favors from their Mother, but when she is as beautiful and skilled as mine, I would have to be insane to turn her away. Truth be told, the fact of their former status serves as a point of excitement for me. I have long held desires for these women." Michael confessed.

"Yes, this is natural in the realms of Man, though few have the courage to admit as such and enjoy it." Osiris praised.

"Listen, I've never been a big student of Egyptian mythology. So, who is the son of Osiris? I mean, who am I? What's my real name?" Michael asked in confusion.

The voice of Osiris answered. "Your name is Horus. Our ancient servants in Egypt depicted you with the sign of the Falcon, for you were noble of mind and swift of strength. Although you may be able to find some small clues about your true family in the lore of Egypt, be aware that much of what is recorded was done so hundreds of years after our departure. Most of it is befuddled in half-truths, speculation and exaggeration. Little of it can be trusted. If you have questions of importance, you should inquire directly with me."

"Yes, Father. I understand." Michael answered. "I do have one question. You stated earlier that I had been in hiding for thousands of years, but I only have memory of the past fourteen. Memories of my time here, with this family. What about the rest of all that time? Where was I?"

"An astute question, Horus." Osiris praised. "On the first day of your concealment, I placed your soul in the womb of a human woman. You grew as her child, lived your life as part of her family and eventually died as an old man. All that time, without ever knowing who or what you were. Upon your death in that life, I lifted your soul once more and placed you in the womb of a new woman. And this I repeated all down through the years. Each time, with you possessing only those memories you needed for that life, while forgetting the previous. It was in this manner that I kept you safe from our nemesis."

"And who is our nemesis?" Michael asked in bewilderment.

"Set, the Dark God of Serpents. It took many years of war amongst the stars and beneath the depths of the earth, but he is now slain. I have taken his head from his shoulders and cast his writhing form into the void. He shall trouble our blood no longer. But there is still reason to hold some small fear. For a number of Set's servants survived our confrontation. They no longer have the benefit of their Master's power and guidance, but as men, they are capable of taking action." Osiris cautioned.

"You mean, there are still guys running around who want to kill us?" Michael asked with a tremor of fear in his voice.

"Yes, though as mortals they are of little consequence. I have told you this only so you may keep a watchful eye. I do not consider them a great threat. And certainly not enough of one to prolong your hiding any longer." Osiris assured him.

"Okay, that does make me feel a little better. I was wondering, do I have... um, powers? You know, like a super hero or something?" Michael asked hesitantly.

The deep voice of Osiris once again seemed to chuckle softly beyond sight. "As the son of a god, you do possess certain advantages and abilities which are not shared by the sons of Man. But I am not yet ready to reveal these to you. Your awakening must be a slow one, both for your own safety, and for the safety of the mortals around you. It will take time, but eventually your full mantle of godhood will be restored to you."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. Is there anything I can do now? Like, something I just haven't noticed yet?" Michael asked with a tinge of excitement in his voice.

"Yes, Horus. There is a power available to you now. It is yours to use freely, although if I find that your handling of it causes undue harm to the mortals, I may interfere. The power you possess is one which enables you to bond any living mortal to you as a servant. Simply by placing your palm on their forehead and speaking the words of binding, that mortal will become obedient and loyal to your every whim. It is one of the most basic privileges of godhood." Osiris informed him.

"Oh, wow." Michael breathed. "What are the words I have to say?"

"Speak the following while binding a human to your service. I am Horus, son of Osiris. I now bind you to my Will. Henceforth, your life shall be spent in my service." Osiris recited. "If you speak the words rightly, with your palm upon their forehead, they shall belong to you from that day forward."

"Thank you, Father." Michael intoned as he stared wonderingly at his own hand. "I'll do my best to use it wisely."

"It is merely one small privilege of godhood. Enjoy the fruits of your station, my Son. If there is nothing further you wish to know, I have matters which require my attention." Osiris queried.

"Oh, okay. Um, no. I think I'm okay. In fact, I'm more than okay. I'll talk to you later then." Michael responded.

"Indeed. Farewell for now." The voice of Osiris spoke and then slowly receded.


Michael was left with a look of bewilderment on his face. He simply sat on the couch for a time, staring at his hand and imagining the ramifications of his newly found power. Being the hormone driven teenager that he was, his thoughts continuously returned to the subject of women. He realized that he could have any woman he desired. The only prerequisite being that she be close enough for him to lay a hand on her.

A beautiful woman seen in line at the grocery, or perhaps waiting at a bus stop? All he had to do was walk up, put his hand on her head and say the magic words. Blamo! She'd be his willing slut and concubine for life. It was all just so fantastic. Michael immediately began thinking about all the women and girls he knew from both the neighborhood and school. Making a mental list of those he deemed worthy of being a god's concubine.

A funny thing happened. Several of the girls at school whom he'd once considered extremely attractive, no longer seemed quite as desirable. Once a man realizes he can have any woman in the world, no matter how beautiful or otherwise unattainable, his standards suddenly take an elevator to the top floor. In fact, the more Michael thought about it, the smaller his list of worthy applicants became. Most of them were merely plain, or only slightly attractive compared to what he could now have access to. Indeed, changes were present in all quarters this fine day.

Michael decided to take a walk. It was beautiful outside. The sun was glimmering brightly in the sky, and not a dark cloud was to be seen. He felt like he needed some fresh air to clear his thoughts. And who knew, maybe he'd even spot the vixen of his dreams while out looking around. Stranger things had certainly happened so far today.

So as Michael set foot outside, his goals were two fold. First, he needed to get out of the house for awhile to mull things over. And second, he was on the look-out for any gorgeous women he might like to add to his newly formed harem.

Michael took his time, strolling up and down the city streets without any real direction. He watched the world rush past him with a new pair of eyes. Yesterday, he was just another loser. Today, his Father was a god. Michael himself was a god of sorts as well, or at least that's what he'd gathered. And although he had yet to gain the powers of being faster than a speeding bullet or able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, he did have the power to turn any mortal into an obedient servant. That alone was pretty damn cool.

And that was how Michael now looked at the world. A place of endless possibility. Who knew what he'd be able to do tomorrow. Today, as he looked at the people passing by, the thought of himself as something separate from them. Not like he'd done in the past, when he thought of himself as a rejected outcast. Now it was different. He saw himself as something better. Something special and unique which they could never understand. To him, they were all just potential servants. Unknowing applicants for the positions of bodyguards, cooks and concubines. They were a resource to be tapped; nothing more.

As Michael, or Horus as his Father now called him, was entertaining these new thoughts, he saw something quite delicious. It was a career woman. You know, the archetypal kind. Tall, slender and toned, while encased in a snug skirt and jacket. High heels built to simultaneously instill arousal and intimidation in those she confronts. A real hard hitter, with her hair in a tight bun. A woman of ungodly beauty whom no man is ever permitted to touch. An ice queen who spends her days reigning from atop her leather upholstered throne. The woman instantly gave Michael a hard-on. She was too much to resist. She was probably rich, which made her all the more desirable to fill the role of a groveling concubine.

All Michael had to do was figure out a way to make her stay still long enough for the binding of service to take place. She wasn't likely to just stand there for his routine by her own free will. The process was too strange and outlandish for that.

Suddenly, an idea occurred to him. The ice queen as talking on her cell phone, as that type so often spend their days doing, and barely paying attention to her surroundings. Michael edge closer to her position, while staying just out of her peripheral vision. Then, at the right moment, Michael nudged a nearby beer bottle directly into her path. And just like a perfectly rehearsed routine from the three stooges, her high heeled foot stepped squarely on it, caused her to loose her balance and sent her tumbling backwards onto the ground.

Michael, being the good Samaritan that he was, rushed immediately to her prostrate form under the pretenses of giving aid.

"Whoa! Quite a nasty spill you had there. Let me help you up." Michael said to put her at ease.

"What? Oh, thank you. What on earth did I trip on?" The woman seemed somewhat dazed from the event.

Michael saw his opportunity and quickly placed his palm on the woman's forehead. "I am Horus, son of Osiris. I now bind you to my Will." Michael began.

"What did you say? Here, just help me up, will you?" The woman asked irritably.

"Henceforth, your life shall be spent in my service." Michael concluded the binding with his hand still in place.

"Look, I don't know what you think... , " The woman paused and her features went slack as Michael's binding of her began to sink in.

Michael, reasonably sure that his power had worked, stood up and held out his hand to the still prone woman. "Stand up." He commanded.

The somewhat disheveled career woman quickly moved to obey her new master and stood up, looking slightly out of it. "Yes, my Lord." The words seemed to startle her slightly even as she spoke them.

"Do you know who I am now?" Michael asked with a wry grin on his lips.

"Yes, of course. You are Horus, son of Osiris. You are my Master." The splendidly fit woman replied with a bit more confidence this time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.