Power of Binding - Cover

Power of Binding

Copyright© 2003 by Jonas Micah

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An outcast teenager wakes up one day to find himself the reincarnated son of Osiris. Although his powers of godhood are slow to surface, there is one he manifasts from the very start. The Power of Binding any mortal to his Will as a servant. Being filled with raging hormones like all teenagers, his first targets are women.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Michael sat in awe as he watched the changes his family had undergone, and with even more amazement, those things which had remained the same and stood out all the more for it. His Father, for instance. Well, his human Father at any rate. While chatting over breakfast, the servant of Osiris had revealed that it was his purpose to fill a dual role under Michael's direction. The man was to be both a warrior guardian and an all purpose laborer. Michael had always known that his Father kept in good shape and could handle himself in a fist fight, but he'd never suspected the full extent of the man's abilities. Apparently, he'd been hand picked by Osiris himself as a fighter of incredible skill and unflinching loyalty. The man would die to insure Michael's safety, if the necessity arose.

Yet, despite all this, his Father sat at the table dressed in his usual business suit, ate the breakfast Mother provided them and sipped from a cup of coffee. It all seemed so surreal to Michael. What really surprised him is when his Father got up and announced he was leaving for work.

"You still have to do that? I mean, even though we're not really in hiding anymore?" Michael asked in confusion.

"Well, I don't have to, my Lord. In fact, now that your Divine Father has returned to us, he will attend to all the financial needs of the household. But unless you desire for me to do otherwise, it was my intent to give you as much privacy this first day as possible. I imagine you'll want to acquaint yourself with your newly revealed concubines without my standing around." The man he had once considered his Father announced.

That last part certainly caught Michael's attention. "My what? Concubines?" Michael looked around in confusion, almost as though he expected a sultan's harem to drop from mid air. It would have done little to surprise him at this point.

"Yes, my Lord. Your Mother and Sister, of course. Your Mother is here to serve as cook, maid and concubine. While your Sister is here only as a concubine, as she lacks any other skills. They will both serve your every whim, and share your bed if you so desire it, my Lord. Forgive me, but I thought your Father had already informed you." The warrior servant claimed.

"No, he left out that part... , " Michael breathed as he suddenly found himself looking at his Mother and Sister with new interest. Like any teenage boy, he'd experienced fantasies about the female members of his family, but he'd never imagined any of them would come true. His Mother in particular had always managed to excite him while she performed even the most mundane of tasks. Bending over in the garden, walking down the hall in a towel, cooking breakfast in her robe and night gown... there were too many instances to count. And now, she would serve him in any way he saw fit. His Sister too, whom had also been the cause of many a night's frustrated erection. It was almost too good to be true.

"Is that right... Mom?" Michael hesitantly queried.

His Mother's lithe, athletic figure turned from the stove to face him. "Yes, my Lord. Osiris has brought me here to satisfy your every sexual whim. In addition to preparing your meals and attending to the cleanliness of your household. Your Sister is here to attend to your desires as well."

Michael Morlock suddenly found himself with a painfully erect cock beneath the kitchen table. His own Mother had just announced, in so many words, that she was his sexual plaything, to do with as he wished. Michael suddenly remembered the presence of his human father, still sitting at the table.

"Good call, Dad." Michael passed on. "You should spend the day at work."

Michael's warrior guardian simply grinned and chuckled softly. "I anticipated as much, my Lord. I'll be home tonight at the usual time, at which point we can discuss more fully how you might wish for our old schedules to change." With that said, he rose from the table and left for work.

Michael suddenly found himself alone in the house with his Mother and Sister. Two beautiful women who had attained the status of concubine just this morning. They were a wonderful contrast of feminine beauty. His Mother was the very image of ripe and mature sexual figure. Although fit and somewhat athletic, her hips were full and wide, made for the birthing of children. Her breasts were large and possessed a solid weight which most teenage girls would envy. And if Michael's occasional glimpses down the years had been accurate, she also maintained a full, lush bush of pubic hair between her voluptuous thighs.

His Sister, although strikingly different, also represented her own distinct category of attractions. His Sister was only two years older than he, making her sixteen. But she was also a late bloomer. Her breasts were small and rode high on her chest, while her hips were only just beginning to show signs of feminine curvature. She was a picture of lean, youthful vitality. The perfect counterpoint to his Mother's matronly charms.

As he sat staring at their bodies, Michael suddenly knew exactly what he wanted to do with them first. It was a long standing fantasy of his which had been played over and over in his mind throughout his pubescent years. He wanted to take a shower with his naked Mother and Sister at the same time. All three of them soaping and caressing each other's bodies. Michael's rigid penis strained against his pajama bottoms at the mere thought of it.

"Okay, you two. I've got an idea for how we can break the sexual ice. I want us to take a shower together, but you know, not just wash and get cleaned. I want us to do stuff to each other while we're in there. Okay?" Michael asked tentatively, almost as though he were afraid of being slapped.

His Mother smiled warmly and seemed to sense his youthful uncertainty. "Of course, honey. Your Sister and I would love to take a shower with you. And we'll be more than happy to play any sort of sexual games you might desire in the process."

Michael could barely hold back an excited giggle when he heard his Mother speak those words. It was all he could do to keep himself from racing upstairs right away.

"Okay, Mom. You turn off the stove and do whatever you have to do to get ready. Sarah, I want you to go upstairs and get the shower ready. Make it nice and hot. Oh, and I want you to be naked when I get up there, okay?" Michael instructed with renewed confidence.

"Yes, my Lord." The two women intoned at once.

His Sister jogged up the stairs immediately, with her smallish breasts jiggling as she went. His Mother quickly and efficiently switched off the stove, put away any food stuffs which might spoil if left out, and then came to stand next to Michael's chair.

"I'm ready for our shower together, my Lord." His Mother informed him calmly.

Michael was anything but calm. His heart was racing a mile a minute in his chest and his hands were slightly shaking. He was a fourteen year old virgin who'd never done more than fantasize about women. He'd never seen one naked up close and he'd certainly never done anything sexual with one. Now, in the brief space of a single morning, all of his deepest and most cock hardening fantasies were being brought to life. He was about to walk upstairs with his Mother. And he knew that his Sister would be waiting up there with the shower running... naked. Michael was so nervous he could barely keep his legs from buckling as he stood up from the table.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.