Deedi Emerges - Cover

Deedi Emerges

Copyright© 2003 by Rob Henson

Chapter 8: Deedi Emerges

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Deedi Emerges - Daniel lives with his mother who dies in a car accident along with her boyfriend. Daniel moves to Cambridge to live with his aunt and cousin, transforming into Deedi on the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The girls met for lunch on Saturday and then spent the afternoon shopping although Sarah did most of the buying on this occasion. When they swiped their last credit card and packed the last bag they went back to Sarah's house. Sarah told her mum and dad about Deedi as soon as she knew but they never brought up the topic in front of her and Deedi also mentioned to Sarah that she told Liz, who also saw it as none of her business unless Sarah raised the subject. They went to Sarah's bedroom and had a long and enjoyable session trying on all the skirts and dresses that Sarah had bought.

"I really must see what these look like on," she said opening a bag and pulled out a very frilly and very sexy matching undies set. She took off her tights and then her panties allowing her cock to hang free. Deedi averted her eyes.

"Deedi, you're not shy are you," asked Sarah surprised at her awkwardness, "we've been friends long enough not to be embarrassed haven't we?"

"I suppose so," said Deedi still blushing furiously.

"So get that skirt off and let me see yours then. Remember you still have the advantage on me."

Deedi unclipped her skirt slowly and let it fall to the floor. She then slid her tights and panties down with one movement and took them off, straightened up and looked at Sarah.

"Mmmm," said Sarah taking a long look at Deedi, "Not bad, a bit longer than mine but not quite so pretty. I think you'll do though." Deedi smiled.

"Mind you who I am to talk," she continued and sighing, "at least your Robin seems to be happy with the situation which is more than I can say." Deedi immediately moved forward and hugged her.

"Don't be silly," she said softly reassuring her, "there are thousands of boys out there who would love to have you as a girl-friend; it's simply a matter of time to find the right one. I couldn't predict how Robin would react when I told him but he already knew me by then and seemed to like what he already had. Don't stop looking and it will happen."

"I suppose you're right," said Sarah feeling a little better.

Neither of them noticed that they were both naked from the waist down and their lady-cocks were nuzzling each other, not out of any sexual desire but out of real love.

"Come on," said Deedi, "let's get changed and then hit the town, tonight we'll dress to knock'em dead."

They both got ready and Deedi suggested they wear very short skirts and tights with sandals.

"If that doesn't do the trick then they must be blind," she said.

They also never realised that Fate looked down upon them as the dice were thrown and smiled when they landed on a double-six.

They arrived at their favourite cock-tail bar and Deedi ordered the drinks while Sarah found a table.

"Sarah, do you have any change I only have fifty pound note," Deedi called over.

Sarah stopped, opened her bag and turned back just as someone walked past carrying three glasses of beer. They crashed into each other knocking the bag out of Sarah's hand spilling its contents over floor and splashing some of the beer onto her coat. She bent down quickly to pick up the money that fell out of her purse.

"I'm terribly sorry," said the man putting the beer down on a nearby table, "here, let me help you."

She looked up and saw a young guy about twenty-two she guessed, smiling at her.

"and don't lose this they are a pain to replace," he said as they both stood up handing back her mobile phone and driving licence which landed at his feet. "This looks new," he said looking at the card.

"Yes," she said still flustered, "I recently got that one back from Swansea, I put the previous one in the washing machine."

"Oh well," he said, "at least you have a clean licence now so you should be safe to be with," and they both laughed, "but your coat, I've spilt beer all over it and is your dress OK?"

As she opened her coat revealing her long nylon clad legs, he saw there actually wasn't much of a dress for any of his beer to fall on and he did like what he saw very much.

"It's OK, only the coat that's a bit wet, it'll soon dry thanks," she said and he walked away.

"Well," said Deedi returning with the drinks, "I know I said things would be OK but I never expected you to move this fast."

"Don't be silly," said Sarah, "it was an accident. Mind you he is nice looking isn't he," she said glancing round at his table and seeing him smile at her. She smiled back.

An hour or so later they were getting ready to leave and Deedi went to the toilet.

"Hi, just wanted to make sure you were OK," The guy who bumped into her sat down in Deedi's seat.

"I'm fine thanks, no harm done," said Sarah.

"Mike Burrell by the way," he said and held out his hand.

"Sarah Lindley," she said following his lead and shaking his hand.

"Can I buy you drink to make up for your coat?" he asked.

"That would be nice but we're about to go and eat," she replied.

"I didn't mean tonight," he said quietly looking straight into here eyes, "How about tomorrow? Can I call you and fix up a time?"

Sarah stopped for a second unsure what to do. She had not been out on a date since the incident she told Deedi about although she had been asked many times. She also thought about what Deedi had said earlier in the evening.

"Er ... Yes, alright," she heard someone say.

"Great," said Mike getting out his mobile, "what's your number?"

She read out her number as he tapped it into his phone.

"I'll call you tomorrow, will that be OK?" he asked ringing the number to make sure it worked.

Sarah nodded and turned off the ringing as Deedi came back. He got up, smiled and went back to his table. They both got up and walked to the door in silence.

"What?" asked Sarah not bearing it any longer.

"Nothing." Deedi smiled, "tomorrow or Monday?"

"Tomorrow," said Sarah linking her arm in Deedi's as they marched off.

Deedi made straight for Sarah's desk when she arrived at work on Monday morning.

"Well, I can't wait to hear what happened?"

"It went fine, I'll tell you all about it at lunch time," she said.

They went to lunch and Sarah told Deedi her news. He is a programmer out at the Science Park, has one younger sister and a lives on his own in a flat near Grantchester. They went to a pub on the river near where he lived and everything went fine. They kissed when they parted and agreed to meet again on Tuesday.

"Well, like I said, take things as they come and see what happens," said Deedi, "and if it doesn't work out then so be it, you'll find someone else. We are what we are you and I, which means some things might take a little longer, that's all."

"Oh Deedi," said Sarah tears welling up as she kissed her on the cheek and gave a hug, "what would I do without you?"

"We both need each other now," said Deedi kissing her back, "and that's great isn't it?"

On Monday morning the following week, Deedi received a letter from her solicitor to say that there were some papers to sign which would complete the handover of the final portions of Kate's estate including the house. This meant she would have to go to his office and sign the forms as Daniel. Liz and Deedi discussed the problem over breakfast.

"That's OK," said Liz optimistically, "it will give you a chance to try out our plan for the holiday although I don't suppose you'll be keen on dressing as a boy again. Would you like me to come with you?"

Deedi's face gave the answer she expected but she also knew there would be a number of occasions in the future when it would be necessary to shed Deedi once in a while disappointing though that might be.

"I'll see if Sarah wants to come down with me and we can have a week-end on the town," said Deedi, "I can then pop into the solicitors on Monday."

Sarah had been out of the office all morning but when she returned for lunch Deedi noticed how radiant she looked, more beautiful than ever.

"Have I got news for you," she said as they ordered. "Mike knows all about me and he's OK with it." She beamed.

"Really, so what happened?" asked Deedi full of excitement.

Sarah told her how they had driven home on Sunday evening and kissed good-night as usual only this time he put his hand on her leg but she stopped him moving it any further. She planned to tell him all about her situation just as Deedi had done with Robin, but in the end she lost her nerve and just said that she wanted to finish the relationship without saying why. But he kissed her again and asked her if the problem concerned someone called Simon. She said how shocked she was that he knew just as when Deedi had found out her secret. Apparently he had noticed the name on her driving licence that evening he bumped into her when they first met and had known all about her from the beginning but it didn't bother him at all, in fact it made her even more special, he had said.

"Oh, Sarah," said Deedi, "that's wonderful news," and she leaned over and hugged her.

"Which brings me to my news. I have to go down to London at the week-end to see the family solicitor. Why don't we go together and hit the west-end, we could have a great time celebrating your conquest."

"Wonderful, I'm looking forward to it already. We could take my car and go down straight after work on Friday but I have to come back on Sunday morning. It's Dad's birthday and we're going out to lunch and I'm meeting Mike for diner that night. How would you get back though?"

"That's no problem, I can set the meeting up for Monday and get the train back in the afternoon."

"That's settled then," said Sarah still smiling broadly.

When she saw Robin later he mentioned that he would also be in London over the week-end.

"I have the last of the family business to sort out and should be finished by Sunday," he said, "we could go out for the day if you like and then I could bring you home in my car on Monday."

"Yes, that would be lovely," said Deedi full of anticipation. The week-end was working out perfectly, seeing both her best friend and her boy-friend one after the other.

They went to the cinema that evening and then on to a wine bar. He pulled up into the dark, secluded drive in front of the house. The warm evening meant that Deedi only wore a jacket and light dress.

"OK that's settled," he said as he approached the house, "I should be with you by about eleven on Sunday morning so think of somewhere you would like to go. After that we'll have dinner and then go to a really nice night club I know. Right, here we are, home again."

"It looks like Liz has gone to bed," said Deedi glancing up at the side of the house where her room overlooked the garden.

Robin turned off the engine and they got out. He always escorted her to the door which she loved. He would be going off to London the following day so they finalised their plans for Sunday but agreed to speak on the phone in the meantime. She loved to hear his strong, confident voice even if she could not see him.

The air became still as they held each other close in the large gothic porch of the house. Only the sound of the beating of their hearts could be heard as their faces drew close and the two lovers kissed, lightly at first but then more passionately as the excitement of being close to each other grew. Deedi's hands slipped over Robin's chest and caressed his nipples through his shirt as he held her tight and then she slid one hand down to undo his zip. She reached inside until she could hold his hardening cock between her fingers and gently rubbed him up and down until he became fully hard.

"Oh I love it when you do that," Robin said as she continued to massage his solid rod, "your soft warm fingers feel so wonderful, my sweet."

He then slid his hands around to her front and undid the five large buttons of her dress uncovering her black underwear and at the same time revealing her vulnerability. She gasped as he eased his fingers into the waist band of her panties on either side of her hips and slid them down over her suspenders and stocking tops to her ankles. She quickly bent down and popped them into her jacket pocket and kissed him again not daring to imagine what he might do next but hoping it would be something exciting.

He held her bare waist under her dress, squeezing the soft cheeks of her bum and then around to her front where her clitty began to harden. He took her soft balls in his hand and squeezed three or four times feeling her gasping as they kissed deeply, their tongues flicking in and out of each others mouths. Her breaths were quick and shallow as he took her stiff lady-cock in his fingers and squeezed in the same way. They were playing with each other slowly rubbing themselves into ecstasy and continued for a long time, kissing and stroking, sometimes faster sometimes slower, near to bringing each other off but pulling back at the last moment so that the pleasure would linger for as long as possible.

"You clitty is so lovely," he whispered in her ear kissing her neck and smelling her soft fragrance.

"And it's all yours, Robin," she said huskily "to do whatever you want with."

Her kissed her on the lips again and then slowly lowered himself in front of her, sliding his hands up and down her smooth nylon stockings until his face reached her waist. He kissed her tummy and her suspender clips, nuzzling her clitty with his cheek. Her lady-clock stood straight up as he took her tip in his fingers, pushed out his tongue tickling her balls and moved his fingers over her small but solid shiny head. He then ran his tongue up the whole length and back again taking her balls in his mouth and sucking them gently before running his tongue up her again. She held his head in her hands pushing him into her groin and moaning softly each time his tongue touched her.

He continued to play with her tip and then pulled her lady-cock down pushing his mouth over her and out again. Over and off until she could stand no more and pulled his head towards her forcing him to take all of her into him so that he could feel her hard throbbing head on the back of his throat making him choke. He pushed back against her hands until she entered his mouth again before pushing forward and taking the whole length into him, and then again, faster this time but still the whole length, and again but faster still, and again, again, all of her right into him. She thrust her hips hard to his rhythm gripping his head tight in case he should stop.

"Oh Robin," she cried her eyes tight shut, "you're making me cum, oh don't stop, please don't stop, I'm going to cum, ahhhh," he continued suck her harder still.

She stiffened in his mouth but he never let up. She stood upright with her back hard against the wall, legs slightly apart, completely rigid for two seconds and then let go. Two, three, four spasms, pumping and thrusting her hips into his face as she shot her cream into his mouth. He pulled back but continued to rotate his head around the tip of her throbbing lady-cock as it filled his mouth. Gradually the pumping reduced until she sighed and slumped back on the wall behind her, completely spent. Her clitty softened and he pulled away giving the tip a final kiss and doing up the buttons of her dress. He then adjusted his zip, stood up and faced her again.

"Robin, Robin, that..." but she never finished. He kissed her in mid sentence but this time he pushed her cum with his tongue from his mouth into hers. As their lips locked her cum swam back and forth between them until they both swallowed. She could say no more, she put her hands around his neck and nuzzled into his shoulder. He stood back, kissed her on the forehead and murmured that it was time to go.

The girls drove down to London after work on Friday evening. The motorways were busy with the usual week-end traffic which gave them plenty of time to plan the week-end. They went straight into the house, showered, changed and were both ready to go out again within the hour. As it was getting late Deedi suggested they go to the same local Italian she went to with Liz. They ordered their meals and toasted each other with a glass of Chianti.

"Well I must say you look absolutely wonderful, said Deedi squeezing her arm, "I love the way you've styled your hair, I bet Mike likes it too," she said smiling broadly but suggestively. It had been permed with curls on top and longer at the sides and it looked very sexy.

"Yes, things are good between us, he really is very nice and very well built," she replied blushing when she realised what she said. Deedi laughed.

"So have you thought about the future," she continued changing the subject, "you were talking about going to university next year weren't you?

"Yes, funnily enough I have a firm offer from Brunel University which is not far from here, to read English and some others for place up north. What about you?"

"Well I expect I will go to a sixth form college although I don't know if I should stay in Cambridge and sell the house or move back to London. Liz and I are going away on holiday in February and I though that would be a good time to start planning. But what an idiot I am, I never told you about that did I," said Deedi.

"No."

"Liz suggested we have a holiday and we booked two weeks in Goa and you simply must come with us, I insist. I will get Liz to change the booking, please say Yes," Deedi pleaded.

"Hold on," laughed Sarah, "I need to think about it, although I never went away this year what with the move and then starting work. It does sound nice though, I must admit."

"Good that's settled then," said Deedi taking a leaf out of Rosie's book, "and you know what else we could do don't you?"

"Is this another surprise little one?" smiled Sarah starting to feel relaxed after the aperitif and two glasses of wine.

"Well, if you did go to Brunel and I stayed in London and found a sixth form college nearby then we could share the house together, what do you think?" said Deedi beginning to get excited.

"Mmmm, we could I suppose but it all seems a long way off," said Sarah, "and there is another, more important question that needs answering first you know. Would we be living together as girls?"

Deedi stopped dead in her tracks. She wanted to discuss that with Liz while they were on holiday.

"I don't know, I've not thought about it, how about you?"

"Well I agreed with mum and dad that I would live as Sarah for a year and then see what happened but it's only been a few months so far."

"All the more reason for you to come away with us so we can plan out our future but I have to say I've got a feeling that Deedi is here to stay."

"I know what you mean, I really do feel like Sarah now and can't imagine going back."

They finished their desert and coffee and then strolled slowly back to the house arm in arm. It had been a long day and they were both tired. They got ready for bed kissed each other good-night and went into their rooms each sleeping sounder than either of them had done for a long time.

Saturday morning meant a long lay in followed by a leisurely breakfast. They were going to Oxford Street shopping and would need to conserve their energies. They both slipped on skirt and tights with a jumper to make life easier when they were changing which they imagined would be quite a lot.

They arrived at Marble Arch by tube and walked with the occasional detour the whole length of Oxford Street on the south side, grabbed a coffee and burger and then walked the whole length back again on the north. It took them four hours and they could have carried on if they hadn't run out of shops to visit. They needed to buy a dress and shoes for the evening when they went dancing but of course they would also need new underwear, tights, more shoes, skirts, make-up, a handbag ... They came away with a few more items than they originally planned to buy.

They went back to the house to get changed before driving back into town for the evening with a restaurant and dancing on top of the agenda. They quickly showered and got ready. Deedi's wore a light blue dress with silver and blue sequins, very short and very sexy. She put on her new light grey tights and medium heel dark blue shoes. If she was going to spend the evening dancing she wanted something comfortable on her feet. Sarah chose a black pleated skirt equally short, red top, sun-tan tights and maroon sandals.

They left at eight o'clock and drove into town but spent sometime finding a place to park. Luckily they remembered to take their long coats for the walk up to Leicester Square otherwise there could have been a riot given how short their dresses were. They ate at a Mexican restaurant in the Square and then found the disco near Piccadilly that Andy recommended to them on Friday before they left. The night passed all too quickly and the time to leave fast approached. They arrived home after two and dropped their coats onto the chair in the hall.

"I am gasping," said Sarah, "how about a nice long coke with some ice?"

"Yes please," said Deedi as she slipped off her shoes, slumped onto the sofa and put her feet up on the coffee table.

"Here you go," said Sarah bringing in the drinks. She sat down next to Deedi and put her feet up next to hers. Deedi looked at their shapely legs in their very short dresses and their sexy feet as they sat together. Sarah wore a bright red toe nail varnish compared to Deedi's pink.

"I am completely pooped," said Deedi, "but it's been a fantastic evening hasn't it?"

"Brilliant, how many boys did we dance with, I lost count after the first hour?"

"Me too."

They danced together initially but were soon invited to join the many boys at the club, either as a pair or on their own. They also began to tire of the standard question asking them if they would like to be escorted home or whether they would like to meet again. The answer never varied though, they were only down for the week-end and would be making their own way home. The music was lively during the early part of the evening with the occasional slow song giving the lucky guy they happened to be with at the time, the chance to hold them up close, and not one of them missed the opportunity to ask them out. Confidence in their newly chosen genders soared after the wonderful evening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.