Deedi Emerges - Cover

Deedi Emerges

Copyright© 2003 by Rob Henson

Chapter 5: Deedi's Awakening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Deedi's Awakening - Daniel lives with his mother who dies in a car accident along with her boyfriend. Daniel moves to Cambridge to live with his aunt and cousin, transforming into Deedi on the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Deedi spent the next couple of weeks living full time as a girl. She applied her own make-up and could brush her hair out any way she wanted it. Rosy and Liz gave her many tips for perfecting her role including colouring, walking, her voice and getting in and out of a car. Deedi and Rosy also went out some evenings which gave her a chance to do what she really loved, dressing up in pretty clothes. She nearly always wore stockings and open toed shoes or sandals to show off her feet and she loved the act of getting dressed as much as being Deedi afterwards. It always gave her a thrill to pull up her stockings and clip them on the suspender belt or fasten the buckles on her sandals. Even pulling on a dress and smoothing it out over her girlish figure felt good. Gradually Daniel disappeared from their memories.

She bought a large selection of nighties with matching panties to choose from when she got ready for bed and hardly ever wore jeans or trainers preferring to lounge around the house in tights and a short skirt. Her legs really nice, Rosy told her one day and short skirts really suited her. She also liked to walk around in bare feet so she could see her varnished toe nails which looked very sexy.

On evening when Rosy went to London for a briefing and training session in preparation for her trip, Liz and Deedi were chatting over dinner.

"I don't know if it's a coincidence but Deedi seems to be a lot more cheerful than Daniel of late," Liz remarked, "are you beginning to sort things out a bit better now?"

"I must admit I do feel more relaxed and comfortable so perhaps being Deedi has helped and I do feel a lot better than before, I still miss Mum badly but the really sad moments are getting a little less frequent," Deedi replied.

"Maybe it's time we found something for you to do then," Liz continued, "It's too late to start in sixth form so you will have to leave that until next year although with your results you won't have any problem doing wherever you want. Have you thought about coming to work at the charity with me in the meantime? There would be no problem finding something useful for you to do."

"No I haven't, do you think I would fit in?"

"No problem, you're bright and pick things up quickly, there would be lots you could do. They all know that Kate died in an accident but I haven't told them that you are staying with us so I could easily introduce you as my niece. I have a meeting tomorrow morning so why don't you come into town for lunch and then we get you started in the afternoon. What do you think?"

"Mmmm, it sounds a good idea but do you think I would be convincing?" said Deedi said a little unsure, "after all I have really only been out with you and Rosy. Wouldn't they guess my secret if I worked closely with them?"

"Not at all," replied Liz, "if you can fool all those tough female shop assistants you certainly won't have any problems with the people at the office."

"All right," said Deedi, "I'll book an appointment at the hairdressers for tomorrow morning and give it a go, it might be fun."

"Oh, I don't know about that," said Liz, "most of the admin work is pretty mundane but at least it will get you using your mind again."

The next day Deedi phoned the salon early and got a ten o'clock appointment for a complete beauty treatment with Jamie and his colleagues at the hairdressers. She enjoyed a long soak in a hot bubble bath first and as usual her mind drifted off, playing back the events of the past two weeks.

Was it only two Fridays ago that a nervous little Deedi went with her cousin to the cinema and afterwards, that wonderful day shopping on Saturday, trying on and buying all of her new clothes with Rosy and Liz? As she lay there dreaming her lady-cock responded in the only way it knew how and completely unconsciously, her hand crept under the water to provide a little assistance. She thought about how she dressed and putting on her make-up and also playing with her toy in bed at night. Her hand worked faster as she realised what she was doing and soon she felt her little lady throbbing ready to unleash its contents. The sexual aspect was still important after all, she realised. Mmmm, that felt good she thought, getting out of the bath but not as nice as the next two hours are going to be in the company of Jamie and the ladies at the salon. She dried off, put on her undies with a plain dress and jacket and went out.

"Ah, my very special lady," said Jamie putting an emphasis on special and kissing her on both cheeks. "She is beautiful to begin with and now we will turn her into a goddess," he added going right over the top so that all the other customers could hear, but they never realised the true meaning of 'special' in Deedi's case and Jamie wasn't about to tell them that little secret.

Her hair mostly kept its shape from the previous visit but she booked a long session with the beautician who got her ready for the afternoon. Deedi watched closely as she applied her make-up noting various techniques she could use for herself. She never ceased to be amazed at the result and returned home to get ready so that she could meet Liz.

She wondered whether to wear a dress or suit and couldn't make up her mind but the simple powder blue dress with a high neck and long sleeves made the decision for her, a feminine and professional look suited the occasion best. She put on one of the bras that Liz adapted for her with enough padding to give her a realistic shape followed by a matching suspender belt. She remembered to leave her panties until last this time after realising the problem of wearing them under her suspenders the first time she needed to go to the toilet. She then found a new pair of fully fashioned, dark brown, stockings the feel of which was incredible making her gasp as she took them out of the wrapper feeling their softness. She pulled the first over her arm until the toe part covered her fingers and then, gripping them in both hands very slowly unrolled the cool nylon over her neat ankle, across her pretty knee and up her newly-smoothed leg. After clipping the suspender button she noticed that the stocking top sagged slightly and realised the belt was also new and wasn't adjusted for her height. She pulled the adjusting clip until the stocking stretched on the elastic and then did the same at the back. Making sure it wasn't so tight that the stocking would run. She then pulled on the second and adjusted it the same way. The slight pull of her stockings felt good and her breaths came fast as the excitement took over and her lady-cock became stiff again. She was tempted to lay on the bed for a few more minutes of fun but resisted and pulled on her frilly panties instead. The feeling of getting dressed like this was unbelievable although she also knew that most women took it for granted. She guessed that if you have been wearing tights since the age of two or three then there would be nothing exciting about pulling them on in later life. She wondered if she would feel the same if she stayed as Deedi long enough. She hoped not.

She stepped into her dress and pulled it up over her legs and put her arms in the sleeves. The clip at the back decided it wanted to be awkward but she managed do it up and stepped over to the mirror feeling the nylon lining rubbing against her stockings, oh was there no end to this pleasure, she thought. She already picked out a pair of bark blue high heels and slipped them on her feet. She could walk easily in them now and noticed how they gave her calves and even better shape. She then picked up her coat and handbag ready to go.

She felt that familiar chill as she stepped through the door and heard the unmistakeable sound of her heels on the pavement as she walked towards the main road and the bus stop which took about fifteen minutes. The bus came promptly so she stepped on and paid the driver who gave her a long look with his mouth half open and then beamed a big smile.

"Hold tight," he said as he pulled away, "we don't want any accidents with such lovely lady on board do we?"

The journey took about half and hour and dropped her right in the centre of town where Liz waited.

"Hello darling," she said, "wow, you look wonderful, they really are experts aren't they?"

"It's great isn't it," she replied. "I had a wonderful time at the salon with them this morning."

"You really are turning into a beautiful young lady aren't you," said Liz laughing. "Now how about something light, we have to watch our figures you know? There's a café round the corner that does a good selection of salads."

They chatted about the job over lunch and then Liz took her to meet Alice, the office manager.

"This is Deedi," she said introducing her, "Kate's daughter."

It felt strange to be described that way for the first time.

"I was so sorry to hear of the accident," said Alice, "we were all so shocked when Liz told us, so young as well."

"Thank you" said Deedi beginning to look gloomy.

"Right," said Liz quickly, sensing the mood, "there's lots to do and Alice will show you around. I need to see the Dean of King's College who is one of our biggest sponsors and I will back about five, OK?"

She kissed Deedi on the cheek and left. The charity was in the middle of a large mail-out and Deedi spent the afternoon on the computer checking addresses against the donations list and printing off letters.

"Excuse me for saying this," said Deedi when they stopped for a coffee, "but we could do this lot quicker if we set up a mail merge system for the word processor to print from which we could also use to hold all the membership details."

"Do you think so," said Alice, "I must admit head office bought these machines and never really told us how to use them. Do you know something about computers then?"

"Yes," said Deedi, "I did it during my course last year. I could set it up for you if you like and then show you how to use it. It will save masses of time."

"Well it would be terrific if you could, how long would it take?

"Well if I come in each afternoon next week I should be finished by Friday and after I show you what to so you could use it whenever you liked."

"Right," said Alice, "that sounds great, let's do that. Trouble is though, that none of us know how to help if you get stuck."

"Don't worry," said Deedi, "I've done this before so I shouldn't have any problem," and she agreed to see them again on Monday to begin sorting out their computer systems. Five o'clock soon came and Liz returned.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Well," said Alice, "this lovely young lady is going to sort out our computers for us aren't you Deedi. You are very lucky, Liz, to have such a beautiful and clever niece."

Deedi blushed from ear to ear although it was the reference to niece that she liked the best.

Each day the following week Deedi delighted in spending the morning getting ready and the afternoons working at the office. She settled in quickly finding her way around the filling system and also dealt with some of the phone enquiries. She went shopping whenever the opportunity presented and loved it at lunch times when she could wander around the town on her own never encountering any problems with people suspecting her real identity, indeed it was often the opposite scenario that became a bother with at least one request for a date from a boy almost everyday.

Gradually the pieces of Deedi new life came together and she never felt so good especially being with her Aunt and cousin but the time for Rosy to leave approached fast. Rosy saw Nick a few times since meeting him again at the wine-bar with Robin but preparations for the trip used up much of her free time and Robin's family kept him on the road back and forwards to London and also not finding time to stay in touch. About a week before Rosy flew out, Nick rang.

"Robin said he'll be back by Sunday so we wondered if you fancied going out as a foursome," Nick said. "I think he quite fancies Deedi although he hasn't said as much. Are you both going to be around, it could be our last chance together? You know it would make a dirty old man very happy?"

Rosy really liked Nick, he made her laugh and, more importantly he was fantastic in bed.

"Yea, sounds a great idea, where are you taking us?" she asked.

"There's a new comedy bar in town and there are some good acts on Sunday nights. We could go for a drink afterwards if you like," he said.

"OK. I'll I let Deedi know. As it's in the centre it'll be easier if we pick you up in the car," she said.

"Good, see you on Sunday about seven, take care," he said and put the phone down.

Rosy told Deedi who seemed both nervous and keen at the same time but Nick then rang back a couple of days later.

"I'm really sorry but Robin has to go up to London again, something urgent he says, and he won't be able to make it on Sunday. What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Well, there's no reason to cancel is there?" said Rosy not wanting to miss out on a chance to see Nick again perhaps for the last time in quite a while.

"No, not at all," he replied, "but will Deedi still want to come?"

"I don't see why not," she replied, "I'll ask her anyway. See you at your place about seven as planned, yes?"

"Ok," he said, "see you then. Oh there's one other thing, I'm sure Robin would like to ask Deedi out on a date. He still hasn't said anything but he asks about her a lot. Should I warn him off?"

"That's interesting," Rosy responded, "because I'm sure Deedi would like him to ask her. Tell him to go ahead and call if he wants to. She's sure to say yes, especially if I have anything to do with it."

Nick laughed and rang off. Rosy told Deedi about their plans for Sunday.

"Surely you don't want me around spoiling your evening," she asked, "I'd feel like a spare part."

"Deedi," Rosy replied, "it's not like that at all, and of course I want you around. I love being with you and anyway it'll be good fun," she said and an idea, albeit a vague one, began to form in her mind.

Sunday came and Deedi was putting on her tights when Rosy came in to her bedroom and suggested she wear her stockings to go with her short dress.

"Won't that draw attention like you said," asked Deedi.

"No, you can wear your new coat, it will be long enough," she replied going to the dressing table where she looked in Deedi's underwear drawer and found a slightly larger but tight pair of black cotton panties. "And wear these as well, they will keep your little-man in place better than those skimpy ones."

"Rosy, what are you up to?" asked Deedi suspicious of her scheming cousin.

"Don't worry," she said going back to her own room to get ready, "you'll see."

They had a great time at the club and the acts were hilarious as they expected they would be; they all found themselves laughing out loud for most of the evening. Afterwards they fell into a nearby pub and Nick went to the bar to get some drinks. It was very busy so he joined the end of a long queue.

"So do you want to drop me off first before you take Nick home?" Deedi asked wondering what Rosy would prefer to do.

"Yes, I will if you like," she said, "although I expect Nick will invite us both in for coffee if you're there too."

Deedi looked confused, "but surely you'll want spend time together alone won't you, you're going away next week?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.