Deedi Emerges - Cover

Deedi Emerges

Copyright© 2003 by Rob Henson

Chapter 3: Deedi Arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Deedi Arrives - Daniel lives with his mother who dies in a car accident along with her boyfriend. Daniel moves to Cambridge to live with his aunt and cousin, transforming into Deedi on the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"Right let's start, how about some music first though?" said Rosy fully in control and sorting through her CD's, "Bonobo OK?"

"Yes, that's cool, where do you want me then?" replied Daniel totally compliant with Rosie's wishes but also apprehensive.

"Let's settle on what you're going to wear first and then I'll know what make-up will suit you best."

She opened her wardrobe revealing an enormous collection of clothes of every possible style and design.

"First question, dress or skirt, what would you like?"

"I don't really know," his head swam again wondering what she had planned for the next hour or so, "I'll leave it up to you to decide since you seem to know what you're doing."

"OK, dress it is then. How about this?" she pulled out a blue long sleeve mini dress and held it up to herself, "this is in fashion and it'll show off your nice legs perfectly."

Daniel nodded as he entered dream land wondering if he needed a ticket to get out.

"And you'll need something on your feet," she said bending over and picking up two pairs of shoes, "I call these my 'FUCK ME' shoes, what do you think, reckon you can handle 'em?" and held up a pair of red strappy, high-heeled sandals.

"ROSY!" he couldn't believe what she had just said.

"Relax, just joking", she laughed, "you need to chill out a bit. These will do I think," she put the sandals back and gave him a pair of dark brown, medium heel court shoes, "We'll save the sandals for another time. These should fit, you're about my size," she said looking at his nylon covered feet.

"I'm a six in shoes" he confirmed putting the dress and shoes on the bed, "what's next?"

"We'll sort out your undies then I'll do your hair and make-up, it shouldn't take long." She walked over to the dressing table first and folded a towel over the mirror, "but no peeking, I want this to be a big surprise. Now take off the skirt and top and I'll find a bra that might fit. I think I've got just the thing."

She reached into the back of a draw and pulled out an old but pretty padded bra.

"Mum bought this for me a few years ago when I just started to develop," she said, "it's padded and will give you just the shape you need." She helped him put it on and clipped it at the back.

"Keep the tights on, they're look OK, in any case you can't really wear stockings with this dress," she said, "we can sort that out another time as well."

"What do you mean by another time," Daniel asked not able to contain his curiosity any longer.

"Oh nothing really, it's just ... well ... maybe you might get to like it, who knows? Now just put this slip on and I can make a start on your hair, you'll need to wet it again though."

He never asked any more questions but pulled the white satin slip over his head and went into the bathroom as instructed. Rosy told him she would keep his hair the same but just trim a few strands to give it some shape and then use a setting lotion with some curlers to provide some bounce.

"Hold on," he said worried again, "I don't want a girl's hair style permanently."

"You won't," she reassured him, "the set will wash out and if you get your hair cut you'll be back to normal, assuming you want to of course."

"How do you know all this anyway?" he asked interested now and taking note of her handiwork in case needed to do it himself.

"Didn't you know, Mum got me a Saturday job at her hairdresser's years ago and they said I could learn to do styling if I wanted, so they taught me? It's George and Jamie's place just round the corner in the shopping precinct. They're gay, really sweet and great stylists."

She got on with the styling, cutting, applying lotions from different bottles and rolling it around a dozen or so curlers. They pulled his hair in ways he never felt before.

"I'll do your make-up now while that's drying." He remembered his own attempt at make-up earlier that year and it intrigued him to see what she would do.

"Now, this is the clever bit," she said sorting out the various bottles she would need "we need to make you pretty without drawing attention to anything in particular. If people see someone in a dress they assume it's a girl and so as long as there is nothing to prove the opposite, then that's what they believe. I remember seeing a couple of transvestites in London once. They were quite pretty but wore fishnet stockings, really high heels and the most garish make-up you could imagine. They looked grotesque and everyone knew what they were."

She finished the light foundation and applied the blusher giving him colour and shadow on his high cheek bones, then she worked on his eyes.

"What about a name?" she then said, "what am I going to call you while we are out, we'll need a girls name of course?"

"I don't know it never occurred to me," he began to think about girls names. "Rachel? Jane? I have a friend called Ann, that's nice."

"Mmmm, I'm not sure," she thought silently for a while.

"Oh, what idiots we are," she said at last, "you already have a name we can use."

"Don't be daft," he said thinking that she'd finally flipped, "you can't call me Daniel dressed like this."

"No silly, it's still DD but pronounced differently. Make the first D sound longer and then shorten the second D - Deedi. It could be short for Danielle." She could see by his face he liked it and it would also mean they didn't have another name to remember."

"Yes," he said saying to himself a few times, "Deedi, I like that."

"You need to higher your voice slightly as well but not much and speak just a shade quieter."

"Like this," he said "The rain in Spain falls mainly down the drain."

"Yes that's perfect Eliza," they both laughed. Deedi was much more comfortable with what Rosy was doing and felt they had become a lot closer over the last few weeks. Not as close as they would get when they shared the same date though. She finished his make-up and then applied nail varnish to his long finger nails after first shaping them with a nail-file. He had given up objecting now and simply went with the flow. She would probably have an answer in any case.

"Right that's it," she announced at last, "I'm going to get ready now while your hair dries." she went to the bathroom to shower. When she returned they carried on chatting so he could practice with his new voice while she got dressed. He noticed she showed no embarrassment removing her towel and letting him see her completely naked like sisters might, which is what they had turned into.

She found a matching bra and panties set and also clipped on a suspender belt. Deedi noticed that she loved to wear elegant clothes when the opportunity arose besides the usual jeans and trainers. He watched her roll a pair of sheer ivory nylons up her well shaped legs and clip them to the buttons. She chose a blouse and skirt from the wardrobe and smiled at him as she put on her 'FUCK ME' sandals. They both laughed.

"Well," she said, "you never know who you might run into," which turned out to be true and would in fact, change Deedi's life forever.

She finished off Deedi's hair and removed the towel from the mirror to reveal the result of her efforts. Deedi could not believe the image shinning back at her.

"So, what do you think?" she asked feeling proud of what she created.

"Oh Rosy, I look wonderful, it's fantastic. It really is hard to believe that's me inside the reflection. You've done an incredible job."

Deedi put on the dress and shoes and was ready to seek Liz's approval.

"Come on let's see what Mum thinks and then you still have to make that decision, remember," knowing already what the result was going to be.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.