Deedi Emerges - Cover

Deedi Emerges

Copyright© 2003 by Rob Henson

Chapter 1: The End

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The End - Daniel lives with his mother who dies in a car accident along with her boyfriend. Daniel moves to Cambridge to live with his aunt and cousin, transforming into Deedi on the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

"OK darling, that will be Alex at the door, I'm just off."

Daniel looked up from his book as his Mother pushed open the door to his bedroom.

"Well, what do you think Daniel, will I do?"

Kate Dewar marched into the room and did a twirl, her knee length skirt flying towards the ceiling and then floating gently back down again as she turned full circle. An elegant woman in her mid thirties that looked much younger, her high cheek bones and natural blond hair, together with an irresistible smile, she caused more than one near accident on the underground escalators as she made her way to work at the airport. She possessed a wonderfully slender figure that most of the female population would simultaneously look up to and kill for, with a personality to match.

"Mum, you look fantastic, that skirt looks great with the blouse just like I said and the jacket really suits you."

"Yes, you were right as usual." she smiled.

They went shopping together during the afternoon to buy a new outfit for her date that night. They shopped like this since Daniel's childhood and now she found him an excellent judge of fashion always seeming to know what went well together especially when doubtful herself. Tonight she planned to meet her boyfriend whom she had been seeing for the last three months or so. A Marketing Director for an international company in his early forties, he often travelled abroad occasionally taking Kate with him.

"Your bath's ready by the way. See you later, I won't be too late back."

Daniel smiled. "Mmmm, possibly, I don't think I'll wait up though."

The tops of her fully fashioned but non-seamed stockings peeped out from under her skirt when she span round for his inspection. He noticed her pick them up in hosiery department of Selfridges that afternoon.

"Someone's in luck tonight," he had said as they walked towards the cash desk to pay for the stockings.

"Don't be cheeky," she laughed, "anyway, you're just jealous."

"Mother, I am definitely not jealous of Alex where you're concerned," he said in the most un-approving tone he could muster.

"Who said anything about Alex?" said Kate lowering her voice but they reached the till before she could say anymore.

"Don't do anything too naughty," he said suggestively as she left his bedroom. He didn't yet realise that having the last word could have been improved upon as a strategy.

"Ok," she said wiggling her bum and kicking her left leg up behind her. Then she peered around the door and said, "You neither."

With a big smile and a wink she left. The grin froze on his face for a moment as he wondered what she meant. No, it must have been just an innocent remark, he always tried to be careful. But that comment she made earlier in Selfridges about being jealous also slid back into his mind.

He heard the front door shut as he got up to undress. He worked hard that evening without finishing but he needed a break and a long soak always made the difference. GCSE exams approached and like most fifteen year olds at that time, work consisted mainly of revision. He attended an excellent school which he managed with ease so there little doubt about his expected results, and he possessed the determination to do well at whatever he put his mind to. He went through to Kate's room leaving his clothes on the floor in a pile behind him and then into her bathroom. Their bedrooms boasted en-suite bathrooms but only a shower in his but she never minded him using her room even when she got undressed. She would frequently ask about something wandering into his room, such as what shoes would go best with a top she thought about wearing or his opinion on a new slip she recently bought.

The steaming bath beckoned but something else caught his attention, he could smell perfume and as he tested the temperature of the water, he could feel the smoothness of bath oil. Strange, perhaps she'd forgotten that it would be Daniel taking a bath. He climbed in anyway and immediately relaxed as the heat and the fragrance took effect. He laid back, shut his eyes and thought about that afternoon they spent together.

She mentioned over breakfast that her and Alex had a date that evening wondering if he had much on and whether he would like to go into the West End with her to buy a new outfit. He did have a class that afternoon but said he would come anyway. A session with Mr Johnson on the economics of pre-war Britain didn't stand a chance against wandering around the finery of the ladies sections in the big department stores of London. Besides he could pick up the notes from his good friend Ann who lived nearby and catch up later. So he phoned the school saying he felt sick and revised some history in the morning until they left the house in Ealing after lunch.

When together their friendship demonstrated an unmistakable feel, almost tangible and during their trips to the shops with his slim figure and long blond hair, he'd often been mistakenly asked, 'Would you excuse me miss - opps sorry?' Kate usually just laughed but it happened again today while he waited for her to emerge from yet another changing room. He didn't mind really, in fact being taken for a girl intrigued him and he certainly wouldn't be accepted as a boy's boy. His soft complexion, sharp features and high cheek bones mimicked Kate's which she'd acquired as a family trait on her Mother's side. His father died before he properly knew him and he rarely met anyone from that side of the family. As he entered his teens the relationship with Kate changed, imperceptibly at first but distinctly so as they became more like sisters. Their deep love for each other ensured no embarrassment on either side as they walked around the house in various states of undress. Some of the characteristics of manhood were developing in him - just, but puberty seemed late coming to Daniel assuming it would arrive at all, he sometimes thought.

There no rush for so he topped up the hot water and washed his hair before laying back and drifting into a sleep that neither came nor went but allowed his thoughts to float around taking him nowhere in particular. He remembered some of the times he dressed in Kate's clothes, the few times he used her make-up and jewellery, usually when she flew off to some far destination, and one night, when he went to bed in one of her night dresses wearing her stockings and suspenders. He also dreamily remembered one event in particular when he went out for a walk and nearly bumped into Ann.

It happened on a Tuesday earlier in the year after his Mother flew off to Johannesburg that morning. Arriving home from school about five O'clock as usual with nothing much to do, he got his homework out of the way early and decided to watch TV for the rest of the evening. He left his room but instead of turning into the hall to go downstairs he found himself wandering into Kate's bedroom. He had no particular reason to be in there other than feeling lonely that evening and just being in her room seemed to make a difference. He could smell the perfume she wore that morning as he sat down at her dressing table. He ran his hand along the wooden edge and down to the small, round handle of the top draw which opened almost without him realising it. It contained some of her underwear - bras, panties, socks and tights. He put his hand in and felt the softness of the material as it slid through his fingers, not at all like his own rough clothes. The draw below also contained underwear but this time more exotic items - suspender belts of all colours, basques and stockings of every shade imaginable. Without any idea why, he knew then that he would try them on. He seemed to be on some sort of auto-pilot just like the aircraft Kate worked on. He had tried on some of her clothes before but nothing much, just tights and skirts and he seemed to feel more comfortable and relaxed in her clothes compared to his.

He had already showered so he quickly undressed and took his clothes back to his bedroom. In Kate's room he selected a matching underwear set, a sexy belt in white with four long suspenders, a lace bra and silky panties. He put them on and, not surprisingly found they fitted him perfectly, knowing that he and Kate shared the same physique right down to their shoe size. He tucked his semi-hard cock away deep inside the panties and chose a pair of nude stockings pulling the first over his arm as he saw Kate do many times. It felt cool to the touch as he placed it over his foot and unrolled it up his leg before clipping the stocking tops to the suspenders. All those years of watching his Mother dress had not been wasted. Then he pulled up the second as before clipping it in the same way. He walked over to the mirror so he could see the result and it amazed him. His smooth and shapely legs looked good with just a few blond hairs on the calves and thighs.

Now for a dress, no question really, there in the wardrobe right at the front, a black mini dress which he noticed her wearing the night before, stood out amongst the rest. He pulled it up over his nylon covered legs shivering to the sensation of the lining against his legs and, pushing his arm right up his back, he pulled up the zip. He brushed out his hair with a side parting which meant it swept over one eye with a dramatic and very feminine effect. He found some medium height shoes which he slipped on and sat down at the dressing table again wondering what excitement he could unearth next. Make-up provided the answer. The various bottles surrounded him on the dressing table. First a little eye shadow then some mascara and blusher finishing off with the lipstick. He saw some nail varnish but decided against it just in case his school friends noticed the following day and caused trouble. Looking in the mirror he saw the completed image. A slightly older, seventeen year old girl looked back at him, sophisticated but not tarty and very pretty. He tried to be critical and his first attempt could have been better but wherever he turned he saw that the image looked good. Something didn't look right though, something missing, yes, jewellery. He knew she kept a box in the left hand draw so he pulled it open and lifted the heavy, metal lid. He looked in but didn't know where to start, the box overflowed with broaches, rings, bracelets, ear-rings, necklaces and some items he couldn't begin guess what to do with. A pair of ear rings caught his eye and he picked them up. Pins held the earrings in but luckily like most of his class got their ears pierced the year before when that particular fashion reared its head amongst the young and he could now reap the benefit of going with the flow. Recently he hardly noticed the small sleeper in one ear and the ring in the other but now he took them out and pushed the pins of the two larger hoops into place. Two tear drop pearls hung from a clip at the bottom. A pearl necklace made the ensemble complete.

He spent the next ten minutes just waking around the room admiring himself especially his legs which he couldn't take his eyes off. He felt the pressure from his still hard cock tight between his thighs but then noticed how sexy his hair looked washed and brushed out. He saw her perfume bottles on a high shelf of the dressing table and selected the one he liked her wearing the best and used far too much. The exhilarating fragrance made his head swim. Finished at last, he went downstairs and turned on the television trying to walk as Kate did. It had passed nine and his excitement would prevent him from following anything the TV could offer. He wandered around the darkening house again, not really knowing what he would do next but the black night sky gave him idea, dare he go outside? He spent twenty minutes weighing up all the arguments for and against. Could he pass for a girl? Yes, he thought so. What would happen if someone caught him? Don't even think about it. The upmarket streets around where he lived never showed much sign of activity so the risk would be small. On and on around his head the arguments ebbed and flowed until he made up his mind. He would do it. He really felt good dressed like this and being outside on a chilly night, just for a quick walk around the block would magnify those feelings by ... well who knows? He knew now that he had no choice, he would be going out whatever the risk.

He went back to Kate's bedroom and chose a coat. Also on the top shelf something else came into view that would give him a shade more confidence, a round brimmed hat which he pulled down and popped on his head. He picked up one of Kate's shoulder strap handbags and went back to his room to get his keys which he put in the bag. He walked quickly and couldn't wait to get out of the house. Turning the last of the lights off he opened the front door and stepped out.

Wow, the incredible feeling shocked him. He first noticed the chill around his legs as he walked out of the gate, then his smooth stockings rubbing against each other and the taughtness of the suspender straps as he took each step. He seemed to float down the road hardly daring to breath. The noise of his heels click-clacking sounded far too loud but exciting at the same time, not a sound he would hear in his other role. He turned a corner, walked for about two hundred yards and turned again. He never planned to be out for long and all too soon his front door came back into view. He never passed anyone and no problems arose until he noticed someone moving in the shadows just ahead of him, near to his house. His school mate Ann on her way home from somewhere, crossed the road right in front on him. On my God, he thought, freezing inside but his legs somehow managed to keep going taking him straight into her path. He knew she would recognise him instantly, no question, but luckily she reached the pavement and turned the corner into her own street. He rushed for his front door, closed it behind him and let out an enormous sigh. He wondered for a moment whether he had done the right thing? Abso-bloody-lutely the answer came once his heart resumed to normal working and he thought about the most amazing twenty minutes of his life.

He went back to Kate's room and started to get undressed first removing her dress and shoes and then the make-up. Still wearing he underclothes he removed the earrings and necklace and placed them back in the box. As he shut the lid he noticed a bag at the back of the draw. He pulled it out and opened it gasping at what he saw inside. The three dildos laying haphazardly in the bottom of the plastic bag obviously all belonging to Kate. The first, black with two straps attached and another, smaller one attached to the end but pointing backwards. It didn't take him long to figure out the mechanics of how that worked. The second consisted of a simpler design, a double dildo attached in the middle and both shaped like huge cocks. The third looked much more interesting. About six inches long and cock shaped, it sported a dial he couldn't resist turning. Nothing happened at first but as he moved the dial further round he heard a humming noise and felt the cock starting to vibrate. He never doubted the unlimited pleasure that might be obtainable from that small device once he saw what it could do. He planned to finish the evening off playing in her stockings anyway so he took the vibrator back to his bedroom along with some baby oil from her dressing table and lay on his bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.