Ezra Peabody's Black Snakeshine - Cover

Ezra Peabody's Black Snakeshine

by Arthur Kay

Copyright© 2003 by Arthur Kay

Incest Sex Story: They were in the missionary position, with him pounding her ass into the mattress and her squealing like a stuck pig, when they both heard someone call from the front room of the house. It sounded to them like the man's brother, Jedidiah Peabody. "Where you at, Ezra?" he was calling. Thus begins this incestuous tale of Ezra Peabody's Black Snakeshine, his homemade 'shine, the same 'shine that'll have you seeing snakes everywhere. With good or bad in the offing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Father   Uncle   Interracial   Oral Sex   .


WARNING: This story is an act of fiction that contains graphic sexual descriptions and language. If you are a minor (under 21) or if you are offended by this kind of material then you should stop reading now. Any resemblance between this story and a real event is purely coincidental. The participants are imaginary; their actions have no negative consequences other than those portrayed in the story. The story is intended for entertainment only and should not be emulated in the real world.

They were in the missionary position, with him pounding her ass into the mattress and she squealing like a stuck pig, when they both heard someone call from the front room of the house. It sounded to them like the man's brother, Jedidiah Peabody. "Where you at, Ez?" he was calling.

Ezra Peabody, quite besotted by booze, moonshine booze at that, rolled off of her, scrambled out of the bed, stumbled to the door, opened it, went through, and slammed it behind him. Ellie Mae just lay there, cringing, her knees now drawn up to her chest, both arms squeezed around them.

Whatever tears she had spilled previously were now dry on her cheeks. She looked wretched, the way most young girls would look who had just been raped by a man.

"Jed, you old skinflint," Ezra said, trying hard for amiable. "Whatcha doin' comin' 'round here this time of night? Your fatass wife throw ya out agin?" He grinned, forgetting he had his teeth out.

"Who'ya got in there, Ez?" Jed said, grinning back at him.

"In where?" He honestly didn't know what Jed meant by the stupid sounding question.

"In Ellie Mae's bedroom, you dumb fucker. You got one of the Manny's bar ladies in there? Or have you taken a fair shine to street hags in yer old age?" He stared at his brother, awaiting the answer.

It was obvious to Jed, just by looking at the man, that his brother Ezra wasn't thinking quite right, especially so when he ups and answers, "Ain't no one in there but Ellie Mae. It's her room, dontchya know?"

"That right? No one in there but Ellie Mae? Well, now, what's up, Ez? You're standin' there as naked as the day our sweet mamma birthday'd you, with yer dick all slicked up, just a-shinin' like a new moon!" Jed grinned at Ezra. "You up to no good, Ezra, my younger brother?" He grinned again.

Ezra looked down at himself. It was true, his dick, half-hard as it was, was all shiny and covered with pussy juice. He might have felt a little bit of shame, but the booze in him didn't leave any room for that emotion to get in. So he said, as he walked over to fetch the robe he always left hanging on the back of his bedroom door:

"If'n yer up for some of my homemade 'shine, Jed, I'll tell yer all 'bout it." He reached behind the door, extracted the ratty shit brown colored bathrobe, and put it on. He felt less naked now, but still naked nonetheless. He took his false teeth out of the robe's pocket and popped them into his mouth. Now he felt more clothed.

"Now, Ezra, you well know I only drink your homemade moon on two occasions. When I'm alone or when I'm with someone. So, start a-pouring, Ez, for this appears to be one of those rare occasions!" He laughed as Ezra went to fetch the large, brown moonshine jug he used to store his best 'shine in. His fit-for-guests 'shine. His finest 'shine that some folks most respectfully called, Ezra Peabody's Black Snakeshine.

After just a few swigs, the locals called them pulls, of Ezra's Black Snakeshine, you were seeing big black snakes every where. Everywhere!

And, so the local legend went, if any of them grinned at you, you were in for a spell of good luck. Really good luck, the kind that lets your crops grow while everyone else's are dying from the drought.

But don't you lie about it, as any townfolk will tell you, and say they were a-grinning at you when they really weren't, because then bad luck, real bad luck, really, really bad luck, would git ya! They would then tell you what happened to poor Hannah Crumpie, if you had a mind to want to know. And even if you didn't, they'd tell you anyhow.

Poor Hannah Crumpie! Sixteen years old when it happened. She had gotten her curious hands on a full jug of Pa Crumpie's recently boought Black Snakeshine by running across it in the barn where he had hidden it behind a hay bale. To keep it from young'uns and any adult with a thirst in him. He didn't mind sharing, mind you, not too much anyway, but he liked it better when it was his decision to share.

After the proverbial few pulls, poor Hannah was smashed Hannah. Started running around the barn, pulling all her clothing off. Then, sweet and naked, she headed for town! On the way, she ran into the widow Wylie, a kindly old woman who might or might not be a witch, according to whose tale you chose to believe.

The widow Wylie tried to stop the girl, reason with her, drive some sense into her silly girlish head and warn her of the trouble could come from running buck naked in the woods at night, but Hannah was too far gone to hear the old lady.

Hannah, her eyes glazed over, simply said to the widow Wylie, "I've seen the big black snakes, widda, so no harm will come to me this night! It's my night t'howl, widda Wylie!" With that said, Hannah was off and running down the path, howling like a lone wolf on a full moon night.

They found her the next morning. Well, to be more accurate, farmer Mackey found her first, while he was plowing his lower forty. Almost threshed her up, but only almost. Missed by a foot. Which wouldn't have hurt her, anyhow, seeing she was quite dead at the time. Then the rumor mill took over.

She had been found just as naked as the widow Wylie had seen her and, according to Doc Hanson's autopsy, had been raped and had had her throat cut from ear to ear. Tufts of wolf fur were also found all over her naked corpse.

That was the scientific explanation of events, but folks in these parts are not what one would call scientifically minded. They preferred the widow Wylie's explanation. It was far easier to understand and believe, for there hadn't been a rape in these parts in over sixty years. To anyone who would listen, the widow Wylie would spin her little tale:

"The Black Snakeshine got her! Mark my word! Told me herself, Hannah did, that she saw the snakes, but I could see it in her eyes she was a-fibbing! The eyes never lie, dontcha know? And since she was nekkid, as nekked as a jaybird, I knew what she was up to!" She'd cackle here, her point made, letting the story stew a little.

"Oh, yes'um, she didn't fool me one little bit, that brazen hussy! She was just looking for an excuse, any excuse, to go foolin' with any boy who happened upon her that night." She'd wink here at the listener as if sharing a deep, dark secret. She liked winking. It made her stories more conspiratorial in nature. A shared telling was her passion.

"And Hannah didn't run into any ol' boy that night, no sirree! Oh, she sure met someone who was in a mood to hanky-panky, all right, but he was no mere mortal!" She'd pause to make the cross sign on her chest and also to let it all sink in. "He was... a werewolf! You heard me right, he was one of those Godless creatures of the night. The Doc, hisself, found the beast's fur all over her, bless her poor soul!" She would then cross herself again before going on.

"And, as any fool with half a mind would know, he fornicated with her all night long, until the sunrise, using that well-known monstrously large private part of his on her before taking the poor dear's life and turning her soul into one of them. Mark my word, if they look real good, they'll find wolf spill inside her! Mark my word." She'd then wink again as if she had just told you something she hadn't told to anyone else in the world.

But that was then and this is now.

They sat at the dining table, with both their cups full of Black Snakeshine.

Jed took a short pull and started the ball rolling. "I got a feelin' in me, Ez, I'm gonna like your story!" He grinned at him. Ezra Peabody then took a healthy pull on his own cup. He felt the warm glow feeling hit him almost immediately. I do make good Snake, he thought, even if'n I say so myself. Jed read his mind and said:

"Mmmm, your Snake is especially fine tastin' tonight, my brother." He took another short pull, waiting for his brother's interesting tale to unfold.

"Well, Jed, my blood kin, I guess'n I should start at the start. As you know Ellie Mae's ma is at her sister's place for her usual weekly visit and won't be home 'til Sunday evening. And you know how's I like to watch me some of them porny tapes I get in the mail on that new-fangled VCR Nellie just insisted we had to have in spite of it costin' a arm and a leg." He paused, getting his breath renewed. The two men each took another pull.

"Well, I had just got me a new one in, so's I was a-watching it, ya know, when I thought my old heart would just up and stop on me! There she was, right there on the fuckin' TV screen big as life, as nekkid as a baby, and having sex with four men, one of them a big ass black guy with a cock as long as my arm!" He held his arm out to make the point.

He banged his fist on the table and said, "Ellie Mae, my Ellie Mae!" He banged his fist again. "That tramp cunt Ellie Mae, whose tramp cunt ass is now right there in her room just a-waiting my wrath. And, boy, is she gonna git it tonight!" His face was livid and as red as a beet.

Jed, now wide-eyed, said, "Lordy, Ezra, Lord A-mighty! Ellie Mae doin' a porny movie!" He took a pull, and said, "That's what comes, Ez, from sendin' her to that big city college up north. They brainwashed her, most likely, those fuckin' northerners, they do that, dontcha you? Take a young girl and mess with her mind, make her do things she wouldn't likely do. You know?"

"Shit, Jed, she tweren't brainwashed! The bitch loved doin' it! I saw it plain as day. C'mon, Jed, I'll show ya for yourself." He topped off their Snakeshine, stood on wobbly legs and headed for the living room, his brother not far behind him, cups in their hands that sloshed with the Snakeshine.

It wasn't but a short time later that the title of the movie came on the screen: Cuntry Girls! A Rowdy Tyme Production. Featuring Amber Lynn, Traci Lords, Ron Jeremy, Dick Long, and introducing the new cummer, Ellie Mae Spunk.

"Shit, Jed, she didn't even use her real name. Shamed of it, I reckon, the bitch." He scowled at Jed.

"Hey, be thankful, Ezra. You don't need to make our Peabody name famous that a-way!" He grinned at Ezra and took a pull, this one a little larger than the last one.

The opening credits were coming on. Ezra hit the remote's Fast F'wd button and breezed right through them, even going past some of the initial sex scenes. As naked bodies flew by, Ezra explained:

"She ain't in the early shit. But I'll give you the catch up. Four guy's vehickle breaks down and they come to a farm house where there's these three girls. Well, there's some silly shit 'bout borrowing a jack and all, but soon it gets down to fuckin' and lord knows what else." He hit the Play button on the remote.

Jed now laid his old eyes on his niece, the now naked Ellie Mae Spunk Peabody. It was the first time he had seen her naked since she was but a toddler. Of course, Ellie Mae had raised many a guilty boner in Jed as she approached womanhood, especially when he saw her in those skinny swimsuits she had a mind to wear. Thong bikinis, she had called them.

Shit, he had always thought, she might as well be nekkid with her ass all a-hangin' out that way and her titties barely covered up. Oh, yeah, old Jedidiah Peabody had many a guilt-laden boner just by looking at his sexy, nicely shaped niece.

But, now, this niece creature on the screen was different, something else entirely. Jed could now see what was lightly hidden by that old thong bikini. Her luscious, perky tits and hairy cunt were right there and in living color.

"Ooowee, Ez, she sure has growed up, now ain't she?" He felt a stirring in his cock area. A strong and immediate stirring. It was boner-on-the-way time for old Jed. He rubbed the lump in his denims. Then took a sip, to drive the guilts away a bit.

"Sure'nuf has, Jed, the little cunt. Lookie the way them titties of hers wiggle, will ya? Just like her ma's useta do before the change went and fucked her all up." He took a swig. He too felt some stirrings. But not a lick of shame as he and his brother now watched Ellie Mae reach out and take a man's large penis into her red lipsticked mouth. She worked the dick in a professional manner, as if she had practiced it some.

"Holy shit, Ez. Ellie Mae's growed up in more ways than just height!" Jed looked red faced, excited, and almost demented. He was now rubbing his bulge unashamedly, pulling his hand off of it to take an occasional sip. Ezra followed suit, giving his own bulge a rubbing between sips.

The camera now had a close up of Ellie Mae's face as the two men, Ezra and Jed, saw her deep-throat the guy's eight inch penis, seemingly defying her gag reflex in the doing. Then another cock joined in. It came in, stage right, and looked as black and black can get as it crossed her cheek, aiming for her eager mouth. And it looked long! A good foot long, if it was an inch, with a head on it looking like a large, swollen black plum.

Ellie Mae Spunk then abandoned the cock in her mouth and, right in front of Jed and Ezra, placed her hot and lipsticked mouth right over the big, black plum. And sucked it as if she was in love with plums.

"You seein' her, Jed? You seein' her? Suckin' that nigger's footlong prick just as if it t'were a normal thing to do? You seein' her, Jed?" Jed saw. How could he not? A blind man would have "seen" her just by hearing the slurping actions she was making as she deep-throated the long, black thing in her mouth.

"Yeah, I ain't blind, Ez. But I gotta say, that young blackie sure has a piece of meat on him, now don't he?" He grinned at Ezra, who just nodded.

The two men then watched as the black cock pulled out of Ellie Mae's mouth and shot its seemingly neverending sperm load, most into her open mouth and the rest onto her face. Ellie Mae then made a big show of her sperm-filled mouth just before swallowing it all. She had a grin on her face as she said, "Oh, thank you, kind sir, that was delicious, just delicious!" It was right here that Ezra hit the Pause button on the remote. He looked directly at Jed.

"Jed, if'n yer up for it, how'd you like to help me give Ellie Mae a lesson t'night she'd never fergit?" He grinned at his brother, a plot hatching in his brain even as he did so.

"Whatcha got in mind, brother of mine, 'cause I'm game for anything, short of an outright killin,' that is." He liked where he thought this was headed. His new hardness told him that much. Ezra answered him by yelling out:

"Ellie Mae, Ellie Mae, get yer ass out here, girl! And don't go putting no clothes on yer ass, either, 'cause if'n you do, I's gonna whup you over somethin' hard. Get out here. Now!" The men just sat there, looking at each other, and waited.

A short time later, she came out of the room. Naked, with her hands doing the best they could to cover her privates up. She stood there, just outside the door, trembling all over and looking as frightened and shell-shocked as a deer in the headlights. She raised her eyes just long enough to make sure they hadn't initially fooled her and stole a glance at her uncle. She quickly averted her eyes as Ezra hit the Play button. She felt more naked than she had ever felt in her entire life, even more naked than when she had made the porno film.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.