Dixie Chicks Rule - Cover

Dixie Chicks Rule

by Couture

Copyright© 2003 by Couture

Erotica Sex Story: A city girl is forced to submit to her grit loving and pony riding roommate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   School   .

© 2003 Couture

Sharon had officially had enough. She winced as Daisy changed the station on her radio without asking. Her Radio! And changed it to a country station of all things.

It was bad enough that the college had stuck her with a country hick for a roommate. It was novel at first, listening to the yaw's and aint's, but the novelty was starting to wear off. The little bumpkin wore a shirt tied at her waist, showing off her large breasts. She also had the matching cutoff shorts and boots. The girl's blonde hair was big. Strike that, it was huge. Worst of all, was her country bumpkin name. God, what was her parents thinking? Her name was Daisy May Ricks. She of course went by Daisy May.

At first, Sharon thought she could educate the girl on what regular people did - take her on as some sort of pet project. A My Fair Lady, only Daisy was sure as hell was no Audry Hepborn. Sharon couldn't even get the girl to speak proper English, much less learn the difference between her silverware. Sharon's lowered her expectations to a more modest level, like getting Daisy to leave off her middle name...

But first things first, the goddamn country music had to go!

Sharon sprung out of her twin bed and changed the station.

Daisy May looked over her shoulder. "I know you didn't just turn the Dixie chicks off for whatever that shit is yer' listenin' to."

"I happened to be listening to Justin Timberlake. A REAL singer."

"I don't give a damn who it was. I'm changing it back." Daisy got up, reached around Sharon and changed the station.

Sharon turned it back. "It's my radio."

"Well I live here." Daisy said, and turned it back.

"Don't touch my radio." Sharon turned it back. "Anyway - your station is as stupid as your name."

"What's wrong with my name?" Daisy's eyes flashed in anger.

"It comes from the Duke's of Hazard, that's what."

"I'm named after a beautiful movie star goddamnit."

"You're so stupid sometimes Daisy," Sharon said. "That wasn't even her real name. It was Catherine something or other."

"I'm stupid huh?" Daisy said, poking Sharon in the chest. "Is that right?" The poke turned into a shove.

Sharon could see that things were quickly getting out of hand, and though the north had beaten the south, she didn't think she would have much of a chance in a physical confrontation with Daisy. She had seen enough of the buxom blonde's body to know that the girl was strong. The bumpkin probably worked on a farm or something.

"Look, I'm sorry," Sharon said. Feeling magnanimous she turned the station back to the Dixie Chicks. "There... you happy?"

"What's wrong?" Seeing her advantage, Daisy pressed harder, pushing Sharon away from the radio. "Chicken?"

"I'm not going to fight you Daisy." Sharon said, backing away.

"Chicken." Daisy clucked like a chicken further humiliating her roommate.

Sharon slowly edged toward the exit. "Look," she said. "I said I'm not going to fight you."

"And I say you are." And with that Daisy grabbed the Sharon by the front of her T-Shirt and tugged her back in the room.

All and all, Sharon was rather disappointed. She had been in a number of fights with other girls and even a few boys. She had been beaten a few times and won her fair share. However, everyone, even her little sister had enough gumption to put up some sort fight, but Sharon wouldn't do it. And when the little bitch started screaming for help, Daisy did the only thing she could think of to shut the girl up.

She sat on her face.

'My God,' Sharon thought. 'Has this girl no upbringing?' She couldn't believe it. Not in a million years did she ever imagine that she would end up in college with a country bumpkin sitting on her face. How humiliating. She tried to buck the stronger girl off, but Daisy held on. Sharon's lungs burned for oxygen. She turned her head to the side to escape the smothering presence of Daisy's cutoffs and weakly yelled for help, but Daisy merely pressed her bare feet on either side of Sharon's head. She was fully immobilized beneath Daisy's denim clad ass.

Daisy felt the city girl's struggle grow weaker and weaker. 'This feels nice,' she thought as she wondered where she had felt that feeling- that rush before. Yes, it was at her Dad's ranch when she was breaking in a new horse. But this feeling was even better; there was a sense of power at having a real live human being beneath her that wasn't there with a horse. It was... turning her on.

'Gotta stop,' Daisy told herself. 'This is wrong.' And most importantly, she could get in big trouble over it. 'But not just yet.' She shifted her hips back and forth, riding the city girl's face. She couldn't help herself. And she didn't do it long. Only a few seconds, and the feeling was divine. She looked down at her roommate, the young girl's legs had splayed open and her t-shirt had ridden up, exposing her panties. An odd urge, but Daisy curiously wondered what lay beneath the panties.

'Stop!' Daisy shook her head to clear the dirty thoughts that seemed to fill it. She couldn't afford to do this. She was the first in her family to ever go to college. She couldn't - wouldn't be kicked out. Reluctantly, she raised her ass off of Sharon's face.

Sharon gasped for breath, as Daisy's denim covered ass was raised off her face. The bitch! The horrible bitch had tried to kill her. Had tried to smother her! Daisy hadn't gotten all the way off Sharon; her ass was still poised in the air. The narrow band off denim was almost swallowed by her pump ass. And the crotch! Sharon's eyes widened in disbelief. Half of Daisy's sex had been exposed during the struggle and must have surely been pressing against her face. Sharon could see the brown curly hairs of her pubes - could make out the tell-tell traces of moisture.

'The country bitch was getting off on my face!' Sharon realized. "You are going to be SO expelled!" she yelled. "Fucking pervert!"

'Goddamnit,' Daisy thought, as she lowered her ass on Sharon's face again to shut her up. What was she going to do? These straight-laced city people were nothing like the people from her hometown. She couldn't get thrown out of college. What would she tell her parents? Why were people so complicated? Why couldn't they be more like... horses?

Sharon wasn't aware of it, but she should have kept her mouth shut. She had no clue what was going on in Daisy's mind, but it dawned on her that something had gone very wrong when she felt a tugging on her panties. Sharon couldn't breathe, much less scream. She was helpless as her roommate slowly yet methodically stripped off her panties and T-shirt.

After Daisy stripped her roommate, she grabbed a coil of rope off the wall that Sharon had believed was only for looks. However, just like the ponies and calves on Daisy's father's ranch, Sharon soon found out how competent her roommate was with a rope.

"First of all, you're going to need a bit," Daisy said as she put a coil of rope through Sharon's mouth and tied it off at the back of her head. From there, she made an X with the rope across around each of the young brunette's breasts and tied the girl's wrists up towards her should blades behind her back. It was quite uncomfortable.

"And finally a saddle," Daisy continued, still working with the rope, which she looped around Sharon's waist and for the final bit, pulled the end between her legs and tied it off in the back. The coarse rope parted the lips of Sharon's sex and the cheeks of her ass.

Sharon was finally getting her strength back now that the deranged country bumpkin had finally quit smothering her with her ass. She was in a fix, quite helpless, and the rope between her legs and tying her wrists behind her back was growing increasingly uncomfortable. She wasn't sure when, but Daisy was going to eventually have to let her go, and when she did, expulsion would be the least of the bleach blonde's worries.

'God, I hope this works," Daisy thought to herself. This had gone further than she had imagined, and seeing her roommate so helpless and so thoroughly tied up was a turn on sure, but it was also quite frightening when she thought of the consequences. Well, no hope for it now, but to continue.

Daisy grabbed the end of the rope that was attached to Sharon's waist and pulled up. "Up Pony."

Sharon wagged her head, trying to pull the gag from her mouth. "Fuck you, I'm not a Pony," she shouted, but all that came out was a series of muffled grunts. She was helpless, and goddamn, the rope in her crotch was killing her.

Daisy reached in her drawer and pulled out her crop. She had trained many a hard-headed pony with it and she figured it would work for hard-headed roommates as well. "Up Pony," she said quietly, pulling on the rope and tapping Sharon's flank with the crop. The last tap was hard enough to leave a mark and as planned, to teach the pony that the crop could be painful if it needed to be.

Fuck - ouch! Sharon was smart enough to figure out that if Daisy wanted her up, she was going to get up whether she wanted to or not. She leaned her torso on the bed so she could get her legs underneath her. Then she stood, her green eyes flashing her hatred at her roommate.

"Good Pony," Daisy said, ignoring the belligerent stare. "Now trot." She tugged the rope forward and lightly tapped Sharon's bottom to get the message across. It worked; Sharon grudgingly walked.

"Good Pony," Daisy said in a syrupy sweet voice. She found that ponies were less afraid when you talked softly and sweetly to them. Loud noises tended to startle them and startled ponies were difficult to manage. Daisy started Sharon off at a very slow walk. After Sharon was walking comfortable, Sharon clicked her tongue prodded her on with the crop, until she sped to a brisk trot. "That a girl."

Sharon tried not to think about the humiliation she was enduring. Instead, she tried to picture herself going to see Daisy in jail. Laughing at the little bitch while she cried, describing her ordeals with the older women. A slight smile came to Sharon's lips, while she trotted, her breasts bouncing from one to the other.

Sharon's concentration was broke as something new began to happen below. At first the rope in her crotch had been painful to bear. It wasn't so much painful, as it was overloading her with sensation. It reminded her of the feeling she had when she was younger and she tried to shinny up a pole. However, now the feeling was more subtle. With every step she could feel the lips of her sex slide back and forth on the coarse rope. And her clit, she could feel it engorging and contacting the rope more and more. 'Oh God, I'm going to cum soon!' she realized. 'Dear Lord, how humiliating!'

Daisy smiled to herself as she watched her roommate obey her commands. The belligerent stare was gone and replaced by a much more subdued look of anguish. The city girl-turned pony trotted for her clockwise and counterclockwise. Daisy even got her to her pick her up her knees while she walked, which was something she would have had to work for weeks to get a pony to do. It was when she was encouraging her to pick up her knees that Daisy noticed something out of the ordinary. At first she thought it was exhaustion or disobedience, but there was a looseness in Sharon's step and a trembling urgency in her body that wasn't there before. Could it be?

"Whoa Pony." Daisy stopped Sharon mid-stride, by tapping the crop against her trembling thigh.

Sharon stopped obediently. Sweat ran in little rivers down her body. She caught the look in Daisy's eyes, the knowing smirk. Did she know? Sharon tried to look away, her gaze failing under Daisy's penetrating stare.

Daisy caught her with the crop underneath her chin. "Head up Pony. Nice and proud." she said, bringing Sharon's chin up. Yet the look on the poor girl's face was anything but proud. Tears ran from her eyes and saliva dripped from her chin. "Such a beautiful pony," Sharon continued as she explored her pony's body with the crop.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.