Erica - Cover

Erica

by Greendog

Copyright© 2003 by Greendog

Erotica Sex Story: a young wife is used by her boss and learns that she likes it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   .

Erica just started the third week of her new job. Her first since dropping out of college. Just twenty-one, with only another year needed to finish college, her husband Rob lost his job. They had just purchased their first home when the company he worked for went out of business. He had been out of work for six weeks before finding a job at a much lower salary. When Erica saw the advertisement in the school paper for this job, she applied for it. She was interviewed and when the job was offered, she quit school and accepted it. She was happy to help out financially, and when they could afford it she would return to school to get her degree.

Erica was deeply in love with her husband. They dated in high school and fell in love. Rob, her husband was two years older than Erica. Upon completing high school, he joined the army. After three years he was discharged and started working for a local company in the town where they grew up. They were married during her junior year of college. From their first date in high school through college she did not date anyone else, waiting for Rob. She missed a lot of school activities like the 'Prom' because he was off serving his country. She just wouldn't date anyone else. Of course she was a virgin on her wedding night, although she was quite sure if Rob was. It didn't matter, for she loved him.

She had a good job working for Albert Sabrey, the President and owner of a advertising company with a good reputation. Erica was Mr. Sabrey's secretary and assistant. The pay was good, but more important the job was it was interesting and fun. Mr. Sabrey had meetings every day with his designers and planners and junior managers. Often Erica was asked to sit in on the meetings to take notes. After a couple of the meetings she was called into Mr. Sabrey office to discuss the meeting. Mr. Sabrey would asked her opinion about many of the topics that were discussed.

Albert, or Al as he liked to be called, was an older man, over fifty, probably closer to 60. Married with three grown children. His hair is dark, stands around 6'2" and weighs a little over 200 pounds. Often Erica would compare his size to that of her husband Rob, who was much smaller. Once she found herself fantasying about Mr. Sabrey making love to her. She often found herself horny because her husbands new job, was hard, and he worked long hours. He would often return from working a long day too tired to do very much. They did not make love lately as often as she would like. After the honeymoon she realized how much she had missed in high school and how much fun sex was. She couldn't get enough of her husband. But lately their love was happing only on weekends, when he had a chance to rest afer a long hard week at work.

Then one day, Mr. Sabrey called her into his office, just as everyone was preparing to leave for the day. "Can you stay for a little while and help me with this project?" He asked as she entered his office. "Yes, of course I can stay. I'd like to call home and leave a message that I'll be late in case my husband gets home before me. How long do you think it will be?"

" I think we can finish in about an hour or two. Use my phone and call him."

She left Rob a message on the answering machine, saying "I'll be a little late, not to worry about her and she'll see him when she got home."

Mr. Sabrey took out some papers and asked her to read them. He wanted her opinion. Erica read them quickly and was about to speak when he called her over to a table in the corner of his office. On the table were other papers and photos about the project. She was standing facing the table trying to read one of the papers when she sensed then felt Mr. Sabrey behind her. She felt him pressing against her. His crotch was pressed against her butt and his hands were holding her by her hips. "Mr. Sabrey, stop!" She said, but instead of stopping he continued to press up against her and rubbed his erect penis on her fully clothed butt. Without saying anything he took his arm and placed it on her back between her shoulder blades. He pressed her forward and downward until she was leaning on the table. Her chest was pressed against the table with her arms downward and to the side. Erica tried to struggle but he was too strong and too big. Holding her in place was almost effortless for him. He held her with one hand while taking his other and lifting her short skirt exposing her bikini panties. Then a slap. A sharp pain spread though her ass as he slapped again and again. She cried out with each slap but the office was deserted and there was no one to interrupt them. Al Sabrey then pulled her panties down off her butt. He grabbed them and with one quick pull, he ripped them from her body.

Erica was crying from the humiliation and the pain of the slaps. Her ass was exposed to another man other than her husband for the first time. "Stop Mr. Sabrey, let me go" She cried out, but to no avail. She felt Mr. Sabrey fingers on her exposed butt and her blond pussy. He rubbed his hand up and down her slot until he decided to insert a finger into her. She was so embarrassed to find that she was wet in anticipation. His fingers were sending pleasure through her as they stroked in and out of her. He spread her legs by using his own legs and continued playing with her pussy.

Then she felt him withdraw his fingers, only to be replaced quickly, by something bigger. She felt the soft head of his cock pressing against her pussy. "No! Don't' Mr. Sabrey, agh" She pleaded and cried as his cock pushed into her. She was still positioned flat on the desk with her head turned to the side. She was unable to look back at her boss but she felt his monster entering her. It felt much bigger than her husbands and she knew it would be longer too. Although she was well lubricated by the slapping and his fingers, it still hurt. "Oh, it's too big. Stop Mr. Sabrey, oh stop" She cried. Erica knew that he wasn't going to stop. Further and further it pressed into her. It was already deeper than her husbands cock had ever been. Although she couldn't see it in the position she was in, she knew that there was more cock to come.

Al Sabrey removed his hands from her back and was now holding her by her hips as he forced his cock deeper into her. The pain was excruciating and she cried out from it. Finally she felt his balls on her ass and then knew she had taken all of him. He held her still for a minute to allow her to become use to his size. The pain subsided until he started removing it slowly until only the head of his monster remained in her. Then in a slow penetrating motion he pressed it back into her. This time the pain was not so great but she continued to sob and moan from the humiliation of her position. His motions continued in and out of her, first filling her with his cock and then withdrawing it. The pain was replaced by a tingling feeling and then the pleasure seeped though her. She was starting to enjoy his cock fucking her. The speed of his strokes increased and her sobbing stop. Now she was just moaning, but not in pain but from the pleasure of his brutal fucking. She found herself trying to match his motions with her own. Each stroke of his cock brought her higher and higher toward a climax. She let out a louder moan when she reached her first climax, her first in weeks. His fucking didn't stop then and she continued to come as he fucked her deeply. Her climax seemed to get greater with each stroke till finally she felt him explode and inject her with his cum. Her pussy gripped his cock and pulsated with him as she also reached the most intense climax of her life.

He held her in that position while wave after wave of pleasure was squeezed from his cock by her pussy. It kept pulsating around his cock, gripping it, trying to squeeze more of his cum out of him. Her moans had stopped but her cunt hadn't.

He withdrew his cock from her, picked up her torn panties and cleaned the combination of her cum and his, from his cock. He pulled up his pants, buckled up and returned to his desk. "You can leave now. Don't forget your panties, we don't want the cleaning people to find them, do we?" He told her.

Not knowing if she really wanted to leave at that point, Erica did do as she was commanded. She placed her cum soaked panties into her pocket book and left Mr. Sabrey's office. When she got home that night, Rob had supper waiting. After dinner and a shower she joined her husband in bed only to find him already asleep. She lay on her back thinking about what had happened to her earlier today. She knew she couldn't report her boss to anyone, she would surly lose her job and they really needed the money. Her biggest problem was what would she do, the next time he wanted her.

The next day everything seamed normal, except Mr. Sabrey told her to bring him coffee. He didn't ask her to get it, he told her to get it. The morning meeting with the staff included her as before and her opinion was asked often during and after the meetings. Just before lunch Mr. Sabrey told her that they were going out for lunch and to bring a contract that he wanted to discuss with her. Again he didn't ask her to join him for lunch he told her. This pattern continued for the rest of the day and for the next few days. When other people were near, he would ask her to do things such as getting certain papers or charts or even coffee. But when they were alone he would not ask, but would order her to get or do things.

The first time he ordered her to do something she took it in stride,, not thinking much about it. As time went on, she thought about talking to him about his ordered her, but she didn't. Nothing was ever said about how he took her that evening across the table in his office. It was like nothing had ever happened until the following week when he said to her. "Tell your husband you will be working late tomorrow," as she was putting on her coat to leave. He again didn't ask her if she could work late, he just told her.

The next day as everyone else was leaving, she knocked and entered her boss office. He was on the phone but directed her to sit, with his hands. She sat across from his desk and waited. His phone conversation was with a client and it lasted for quite some time. During the conversation, he rose from his seat, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down and off. She sat, amazed at what he had just done. When he hung up the phone, he looked at her and commanded her. "Come here." Erica meekly got to her feet, walked around the desk and looked at his erect penis sticking up into the air.

His hand was wrapped around his cock and he was stroking it slowly. " I would like you to do this for me." Erica felt embarrassed. She hesitated but he reached for her hand, grabbed it and pulled it down to his stiff cock. She had to bend over to reach it and he placed his hand on her shoulder forcing her to her knees. Her face was only inches from his cock when she heard him say "Would you like to kiss it for me?" She looked up, to his face. "I asked you a question, would you like to kiss my cock?"

"If you want me to kiss it, I will."

"I want you to kiss it, I want you to lick it and then I want you to suck it. I want you to be my cock sucker. I want to see your beautiful lips wrapped around my cock"

She had never kissed or licked or sucked a cock before. Her husband often tried to get her to do it to him but always refused. Once in high school, before she met her husband, in the back seat of a car she stroked a date's cock but refused to give him 'head' as it was called back then. Now she knew she would kiss it, lick it and suck it. In fact she wanted to.

He took her head and press it down toward his cock. Her lips kissed it. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked the shaft from it base to its head. It was spongy and hard at the same time. The salty taste of his cock didn't bother her like she thought it would.

Her boss had removed his hand from her head because she was performing willingly. She took the sack of his balls in her hand and was massaging it as she licked his shaft. Then when she had reached the head she opened her mouth placing it over the head of his cock. She was bobbing and sucking, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth. To her amazement she had half of his cock in her mouth. Erica looked up at her boss whose head was leaning back against the chairs rest, his eyes closed, telling her how good a cock sucker she was. Erica felt her own pussy, hot and wet. Her juices were seeping out of her from the excitement. She wanted to really please him, she tried taking more of his cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, going deeper with each stroke. Once the head broke the barrier of her throat it didn't take long until she felt her nose pressing against his stomach. Her hand continued massaging his balls and she felt them contract, his cock expand. She knew he was cumming and didn't want him to come in her mouth. She tried to pull back but his hands grabbing her head and held her in place, his cock deep into her throat, he shot his white seed into her. The hot fluid was injected down her throat into her stomach. Wave after wave, his body kept bouncing upward with each jolt of pleasure that flow from him. Holding her head as each flow of his seamen was ejected.

When he was finished, he pulled her lips from his softening cock. "That was really good. My wife doesn't suck cock like you do. Whenever I want a blow job I'll use you. I'm done now, you can go" He said as he dismissed her.

She was shocked. She looked from her position of kneeling to him, with a pleading look on her face. Looking down at her he asked, "Is there something wrong? Is there something you want? As he was asking the questions, he was helping her to her feet. Her eyes were looking down, too embarrassed to speak but wanting to say something. Erica's pussy was hot, flowing with her juices, from the act that she had just performed. She wanted her boss to finish the encounter by taking her. She couldn't just leave like she was, she wanted him. Erica spoke in a soft voice "I want, I want you to make love to me." Still looking down toward the floor.

"No!" She heard him say, "You don't want me to make love to you. You want me to fuck you, don't you. Your husband makes love to you but you want me to fuck you, don't you?"

The young wife did not reply right away but she nodded in agreement. She wanted him to fuck her. "Well if you want me to fuck you, you have to tell me so. Tell me you want me to fuck you. Tell me that you want to be my mistress, my bitch. Tell me you will be my cunt, or leave my office now." She heard him say.

She hesitated until she felt his hands on her shoulders, turning her to the exit door of his office, when she said what he wanted her to say. "Yes, I want to be your mistress. I'll be your bitch." Replied the shy young wife. "You'll be my cunt?" He asked. "Yes I'll be your cunt. I'll be whatever you want." The embarrassed wife conceded.

He took her by the hand, guiding her toward the leather sofa on the other side of his office. He stopped along the way picking up the company camera. He sat on the sofa, with her standing just in front of him. He instructed her to remove her clothing slowly. To put on a show for him. "A strip tease." He said.

She removed her clothing, starting with her blouse, then her skirt, bra and finally her hose and panties. He took numerous pictures of her as she undressed.

Her boss then stood in front of her, putting an arm around her, pulling her to him. He kissed her face, her nose, her lips. Then he put his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply. His tongue slipped in and out of her mouth and she tried to suck it in and capture it. He broke the kiss and moved down to her breast. "You have the most perfect set of tits that I have ever seen. What are their measurements?" He asked. Still embarrassed by her actions she meekly replied. "34c."

She felt him cup her breast in each hand and his mouth suck in one of her nipples. His tongue flicked at it as he sucked. He released the nipple from his mouth and encircled her breast with kisses. He again sucked her nipple then switched to the other breast. After placing kisses around this breast he sucked its nipple into his mouth. By this time she was so hot and excited she felt an explosion building within her. She came, just from her tits being sucked.

She felt herself being lowered to the sofa. She spread her legs in anticipation and he speared her. His cock did not have any problems entering her for she was flowing with her own juices. He penetrated her deeper than she had ever been penetrated by her husband. His cock was longer and fatter than her husbands, but it did not hurt her. She moaned softly, "Fuck me."

Erica felt his hands grabbing her by her buttocks and pulling her up to meet him. She involuntarily wrapped her arms around him and hung on as he fucked her. She matched his strokes with the same force as she bounced below him in ecstacy. She came first, but he continued fucking her. How long this sex act lasted, she didn't know. How many times did she come, she didn't know? Her body had never reacted this way before. She loved every minute of it. He had made her body a mass of sexual pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.