Blue Lagoon - Book I - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book I

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Using the idea from the novel "The Blue Lagoon" by Henry der vere Stacpoole, this is the story of a boy and his little sister shipwrecked on an island in the Pacific between the Philippines and Indonesia in 1950. Book 1 consists of 10 chapters. It begins slow as it should, but later chapters may keep you wanting to know more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

They continued to lie motionless in the sand with Nathan's body on top of Kathy while they both let the new, arousing sensations continue as his penis wormed its way up along her slit in the process of engorgement. They could both feel what was happening. Either one could have stopped the event, but were so awed by the combination of their affection for each other and the instinctive reaction of their bodies that they could do nothing.

The siblings remained that way with their eyes locked together in recognition that something new and different was happening between them beyond their immediate comprehension. Neither one had read gushy romantic novels nor seen movies where mushy love was the all encompassing theme. Nevertheless, Nathan felt compelled to finally say something. Still staring into her eyes, he said, "Kathy, I love you more than anything."

"I love you too Nathan."

Nothing more was said, but his now fully hardened penis rested along the lips of her vagina as their bodies pressed together. Along with the recognition that they had reached some sort of mutual pact in their relationship, they knew something else had taken place which seemed to have placed a seal on that unspoken commitment. Of course, the electrifying contact between their genitals was like an epiphany. Neither had ever felt such euphoria which contributed to the solemnness of the situation.

Nathan instinctively felt the urge to begin rubbing his penis on his sister's body, especially since he was between her legs. He knew full well that this was the position he and a few buddies had envisioned for the sex act. Here he was on top of a nude girl with his penis lodged against the ultimate prize of all his fantasies, but his just announced declaration of love for his sister had him all but immobilized. It had not been a meaningless declaration. He meant it even if he wasn't sure of all the implications.

Kathy would have been content to have him remain on top of her since the sensations created by their genitals co-mingling were extremely pleasurable. At this moment, she would have complied with anything Nathan wanted. She knew they had reached a new level in their relationship, but was not as advanced nor knowledgeable as Nathan in regard to sex. She just knew that it would now be OK to be around each other like this--to be familiar with each other.

She was now sure that her vagina had the suspected magic powers over Nathan's penis. That confirmation had her mind in turmoil, and resurrected all those pent up questions. For the time being, those could wait until Nathan was ready. Right now, she just knew that being close to her brother made her feel good, and she wanted to make him feel good too. She knew what puppy love was, but what she felt for him was much more than that. Their intimate closeness at this moment had to be evidence of something more serious.

After a while, since Nathan was able to refrain from satisfying his urge to rub on her, the silence became deafening. In contrast to their previous state of euphoria and awe, the longer they lay there without doing anything, the more uncomfortable the silence. So, Nathan said, "Maybe we ought'a get busy taking care of all this stuff from the ship."

"OK, Nathan," was all she could say although she hated to lose contact with his body.

He helped her up by pulling on a hand and she began brushing the sand off her buttocks and the back of her legs. He still had a hard on. Kathy could not resist glancing down at it, and decided she liked the way it looked. In a sense, she thought of it as a possession of her own given the power she thought her vagina had over it.

The two headed back to their camp site to drag the raft back to its position as a lean-to. As they worked, Kathy observed how long it took for Nathan's erection to subside. It would have been quicker, but Nathan could not stop thinking about how close it had been to being in her pussy even though he wouldn't have known how to do that. That thought plus having the object of his obsession constantly in front of him tended to keep him erect for quite a while. Kathy simply thought it was her magic still at work. Of course, for all practical purposes, it was.

They sat down for something to eat and do some planning on how they would proceed from here on out. They decided to first figure out where to store everything so it would be safe, then sort the items by category, and begin dragging the items off the beach. They sat next to each other with their bodies touching. That was an unspoken way of affirming their earlier collusion to be inseparable companions. Both sensed that they liked the feeling of being in skin contact.

They had too much to do to make the trek back to the waterfall on this day. They still had plenty of water and didn't worry about conserving it. There were several cases of wine and other alcoholic beverages which they decided to store when a cooler, more convenient place were found. They had both drunk wine with their parents, but neither had ever tasted the hard stuff. There was beer as well, but they knew they disliked the taste. Nevertheless, everything was worth saving. Nothing would go to waste. There was even powdered milk in tins.

There was too much to accomplish everything in one day or even three. It also depended on how far away they had to haul their booty for safe keeping. This involved searching out convenient places first. Even though Nathan was willing to scout out places by himself, Kathy refused to be left on her own so they did everything as a pair. She would still not go into the bushes to relieve herself without Nathan present. Half-way through the morning, she announced that she had to go which meant Nathan had to stop what he was doing to accompany her.

They now had toilet paper so he grabbed a roll and followed her. Unless they had to make a bowel movement, going to the "bathroom" had evolved into a set routine with them both squatting while facing each other, and then peeing while watching each other do it. This was another unspoken agreement that they could look at each other's genitals during such sessions without anyone getting upset. As usual, after Nathan finished, he shook his penis but remained squatted so he could look at Kathy.

As usual, Kathy was able to view the transformation once again. She didn't think she would ever tire watching his penis twitch and then begin to grow from its big worm size to something that looked completely different. As it telescoped out, it would rise up at the same time until it was sticking up in the air. It wasn't that it was huge since it wasn't, but it got at least three times as big. Ever since watching his "balls" while walking back from the waterfall the other day, she paid more attention to the sack under his penis. They would appear to raise up into his groin sometimes and on other occasions she noticed that they hung down loosely. It was all so fascinating. Ever since the 'episode, ' her curiosity had become an obsession especially since their 'things' were in constant view.

Even though she didn't want to reveal that she knew of the power her vagina exercised over his penis, she could not resist commenting about the marvelous transition his penis would undergo in her presence. "Nathan, I just love to watch what happens to your thing after you pee. Does it ever hurt when it gets like that?"

"Neah. Well, sometimes it hurts--if it doesn't go back down--but it does eventually." He was going to mention that it goes down pretty quick when he ejaculates, but decided against that even though she saw it happen at the waterfall when he spurted all over her.

Neither one had gotten up from their squatted positions even though they had finished peeing. If truth be known, this had become their favorite pastime and was probably why they had to urinate so often. In a sense, it gave them the justification for unmitigated staring at each other's sex. In fact, if Kathy said she had to go to the "bathroom," Nathan's penis would begin to engorge blood. It was a naughty but fun time during an otherwise very difficult period of their lives.

They finally stood up. Nathan would then go about his tasks with his penis up and ready for some time after they were finished. Kathy was getting quite used to that, and since it reinforced her opinion that she had this mysterious power in her sex organ, she would be disappointed if he deflated too quickly. When that happened, she would sometimes clench her abdominal, pelvic, and sphinxter muscles in an attempt to project more of that mysterious essence from her vagina.

Although they lived in an age when sexual knowledge was much more limited to female children her age, she was aware of the 'birds and bees.' She knew that men and women had to come together in order to have babies, but the notion that her parents, for instance, did it for fun or even exactly how they did it was beyond her scope of enlightenment. Most of Nathan's knowledge was based on hearsay circulated among his male friends. As a result, he was aware of the naughty terms used in discussing sex, and since discovering masturbation had begun to fantasize having sex with a girl during those sessions.

Even for Nathan, any thoughts about actually having intercourse with his sister had not yet occurred as a fully conscious notion--well, it had actually that morning when he was on top of her. Neither one had ever heard of the word 'incest, ' let alone that there was a law or convention against it. So, they were starting out with a fairly clean slate in terms of preconceived notions or prejudices passed on by their elders. If it had been otherwise, their entry into the sexual world would have been much more difficult and tinged with guilt.

Instead, they were able to go about their business of survival with intervals of pleasant titillation. At the same time, their unspoken pact would allow for more freedom in their personal contact beyond looking at each other while urinating. None of this was discussed up front--they just knew. It was understood that either one might inititate something, knowing somehow, that nothing would be stretched too far. They were still children and not thinking like adults. They were safe with one another.

They finally ventured out to look for a place for items needing a dry, cool place for storage. They didn't want to go too far inland so spent their time looking closer to the beach. Through total luck, they came upon a cave which was tucked back into higher rocky terrain but still obscured by lots of growth making it almost invisible to the casual eye. The opening was relatively small, but it extended deep into the hill. Nathan thought it an excellent place to hide the bottled liquid stores like wine, beer, and other items needing cooler temperatures. They couldn't tell how far back it extended, but would investigate it later with flashlights from the vessel.

Not enough time remained before sunset to bring everything they wanted, so proposed to resume trips the following day. In the meantime, they could look for a place nearby where they could, perhaps, build a more permanent place to stay. Even though they had their raft lean-to, it had already blown away once in a storm. Something more protected from the wind seemed the prudent thing to do.

"Kathy!" Nathan called from some tall trees about 100 yards from the entrance to the cave, "I've found the perfect spot. Come on over here."

From the sound of his voice, Kathy could tell that her brother had found something good. "I'm coming Nathan," she answered back and quickened her steps to catch up with him through the vegetation. She had not lagged behind enough to lose sight of him. The one thing she was consistent about was to never be far away from the security of his presence.

It was a flat rock extending out from the hill which was probably of volcanic origin above a base formed by what looked like sheet rock. This flat surface was about 600 square feet shaped more or less in the form of a rectangle--it extended out about 20 feet from the almost vertical wall of the hill (mostly rock itself) and was about 30 feet across. There were flowering trees, bush trees, and leafy plants densely surrounding the hard floor. The extension of the rock floor which was very dark and slate-like in appearance created a natural clearing since plant life could not grow there except for some creepers that had begun an invasion from the edges across its flat surface.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.