Terror Vacation

by Tony Masters

Copyright© 2003 by Tony Masters

Erotica Sex Story: A young couple at the mercy of sadistic killers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Size   Violence   .

"Tell me this is real," said Tanya, reclining lazily in the van's passenger seat. "It's been so long."

"It's really happening, Babe," replied her husband, Greg. "Our first vacation together in three years."

"Nothing but you, me, mother nature and lots and lots of sex," she added with a smile.

Greg glanced over at the pretty, long-legged brunet and then stared as she began to unbutton her shirt. Beneath was a lacy white bra that contained her luscious breasts, yet barely covered her nipples.

"Not that she actually needs it for support," he thought.

"My hair is going to be in tangles before we get there," she complained. "Why didn't you get the air-conditioning fixed?"

"Because I wanted to see you take off your clothes," he replied, leering at her cleavage.

She opened her shirt and covered her lovely brown eyes with a pair of sunglasses, saying, "Don't tempt me, you know I'll do it."

Greg had to force himself to watch the road. There was a diesel ahead pulling a tanker and the grade was slowing it. He moved over to the next lane and eased past. As they came even with the cab, he heard the truck downshift and the motor roar, but it neither increased its speed, nor slowed. When both vehicles crested the hill, he expected the truck to race ahead. It remained dead even. After a mile and a half, he knew something was up.

"What's this gear-jockey doing?" he asked Tanya.

She turned her head to the side and replied, "He's staring at my boobs."

"Then cover them so he'll go away," Greg suggested.

"Highway's empty ahead," she said. "Blow him off."

"This is a four-cylinder, not your sports-car," he reminded her.

"Oh. Right. I'll take care of it."

She reached to the back seat for her sketch pad, took a marker from the glove compartment, wrote something on the large sheet and held it to the window. She nodded and dropped the pad beside the seat. Before Greg knew what was happening, she shrugged out of her shirt, slipped her bra straps from her shoulders and peeled the cups away to rub and squeeze her lovely mammaries. Replacing her glasses, she relaxed again. After a couple of minutes, the truck accelerated and left them behind. Greg grabbed the pad and read it.

"If you will get lost, I will show you my tits," it read.

"You know he's on the CB telling all his friends about the free skin-show?" he asked.

"That's just like a man," she sighed. "Give him a thrill and he has to go brag to his buddies."

Before Greg turned off the interstate into the North-Georgia mountains, two more truck-drivers had paused beside the van to ogle Tanya's melons.

Greg took deep breaths of the fresh country air as they cruised through the winding side roads. He tuned the radio to a local station to listen for the weather report. When the news program began, the anchor reported a prison-break in which two inmates had escaped. A local pastor had been arrested for running an illegal gambling establishment and there was a multi-vehical pile-up on the interstate they had just left.

"I hope you didn't cause that," Greg remarked.

She gave him a three fingered salute.

"I'll hold you to it," he said with a grin.

The weather report suggested no change in the beautiful sunny climate for a few days. Just before they turned onto the dirt path that led to the cabin, Tanya checked her cell-phone and groaned.

"We won't be calling out for pizza," she said. "No service."

"Good," replied Greg, "That's what we're here for, a little peace and quiet."

Stopping in front of the cabin, he watched as she replaced her bra, but didn't button her shirt. He knew from past experience, she would strip completely as soon as the food and clothing were put away. There was a pool of clear mountain water about a hundred yards from the cabin, perfect for skinny-dipping.

While she was organizing the groceries, he hung a duffel from each shoulder and walked to the front door. It took him a minute to unlock the entrance, then he walked inside. He had time to blink a couple of times before something struck him in the face and everything went black.

As he climbed slowly from the darkness, he could hear voices that sounded far away. His head ached and he tasted blood. His wrists hurt as well. Greg became aware that he was sitting slumped forward in a wooden chair. When he sat up, the pain in his wrists eased somewhat.

"He's awake," someone said.

Greg felt something round and cold pressed against his temple. He opened his eyes. Directly in front of him, Tanya was sitting, also tied to a chair and looking very frightened.

"Are you all right?" she asked anxiously.

"Head hurts," he answered, licked his dry lips and asked, "What happened?"

"These guys escaped from a prison bus," she replied. "They want to hide here for a few days."

"Shut up!" someone shouted, next to his ear. "I'll tell you when to speak, Bitch."

Greg turned to look past the large caliber handgun to focus on the skinny, blond, acne-faced man holding it. The man looked nervous and Greg didn't like the way his finger trembled on the trigger. His eyes were wild and Greg could tell he would go off at the slightest provocation.

"Ease up," a deep soothing male voice cautioned from the opposite direction. "He's tied and half-conscious."

Greg turned his pounding head toward this new threat. A tall, stout, black man in prison-orange stood leaning against the cupboard as calmly as if he were waiting for a train. Greg felt the gun move away from his face and the blond chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. No use wasting ammunition. I might have to kill some more cops."

Greg and his wife exchanged glances.

The tall, cool black said, "As long as we're going to spend some time together, we might as well be introduced. I'm Samuel James. My dangerous friend over there is Moody Hays, but prefers to be called Bill."

"Big Bill," the blond added and walked over to squat by Tanya. He raised a dirty hand to brush her cheek and she turned away. "Who's the stuck-up bitch?" he asked.

"My wife, Tanya," Greg answered. "She's not stuck-up. She just doesn't like being pawed by guys with dirt under their fingernails."

"Well she'd better mind her manners, or she'll have a new hole in her fucking face," Bill threatened.

"I'm Greg," Greg said, addressing Sam. "I'd shake your hand, but I'm a little tied-up at the moment."

Sam chuckled and said, "Don't bother, we've already made ourselves at home. If you'll continue to be hospitable until the heat dies down, we'll borrow your van and be out of your hair."

"You can have it now," Greg offered. "There's nearly a full tank of gas and the keys are in the ignition. I might even have clothes to fit you."

"That's a very kind offer," Sam replied, "But I'm afraid it's a bit too soon. Don't worry, we'll be gone before long. Now, I'd like to know if we should expect company?"

Greg considered lying and telling him friends would show up later, but there was something about the man, something that told him he was a shrewd judge of other men.

"No, we planned to be alone all weekend," Greg admitted.

The look in Tanya's eyes said she thought he'd lost his mind.

"Good," replied Sam. "So we won't have to take your wife as a hostage and brave any roadblocks in the area."

The light of understanding came to Tanya's eyes.

"How did Greg know?" she wondered.

"Right now, I think my friend and I could use a decent meal," suggested Sam.

"There's canned ham in one of the bags," said Tanya. "And bread. I think I brought cheese and some other condiments."

"Thank you Tanya," he responded as he walked to the counter and began emptying the grocery sacks. As he prepared sandwiches, Bill continued to stare at Tanya. He was intrigued by the sight of her lacy bra showing between the labels of her open shirt. After a moment he pulled the shirt back on her shoulders and down her back to her tied wrists.

"Take your hands off me, you nasty fuck!" she shouted.

Bill pressed the gun between her breasts and held it there, his face livid, his hand trembling.

"Tanya," Sam called, pausing in the act of applying mayonnaise to a slice of bread, "Bill is a very sensitive individual, and he has a history of homicide. He has a gun. I would suggest you speak calmly to him, or not at all."

Greg hoped she understood she was heartbeats away from death.

Tanya looked into the cold eyes of the killer and said, "I'm sorry Bill. I didn't mean to make you angry. You just surprised me."

Bill held the gun there for a moment longer, then slowly withdrew it. Greg took a relieved breath. His wife was as brave as she was beautiful. He was glad to see she wasn't foolhardy with it.

Tanya thought, "We're not going to live through this. Sam has no control over this man."

"How about a sandwich?" Sam called.

"Yeah, give me a sandwich," growled Bill, tucking the gun into his coverall pocket.

He took the meal and a warm soda, to sit in a chair, staring at Tanya while he ate. Sam leaned on the table and watched her as well.

"You are a very beautiful woman," he remarked at last. "I'm sorry to have met you under these circumstances."

"I doubt we would have met otherwise," she replied.

He grinned and said, "Of course you're right, but now that we're together, we should all try to relax and get along."

Greg squeezed his eyes tight shut. It seemed to relieve some of the pain. When he opened them, Bill was standing by his wife's side. He walked completely around her rubbing his stubble covered chin. Suddenly, he kneeled in front of her chair and began to unfasten her jeans.

"Please, don't!" she begged as he snatched them from under her bottom and dragged them down to where her legs were tied to the chair. He then caught her bikini panties and began to remove them as well, while she tried to obstruct him as much as possible.

"Can't you do something?" Greg asked Sam, who was looking on in calm fascination.

"I'm sorry," he replied. "You have to understand, Bill has been locked away in solitary for a long time. He hasn't seen a woman in years, much less touched one. We'd all be better off not to interfere." He raised his voice and called, "Tanya, don't fight him. He won't hurt you if you give him what he wants."

The subtle hint of danger wasn't lost on Tanya, who stopped struggling. Bill was breathing hard as he released her ankles from their bindings and pulled her roughly onto her knees. Reaching for her chest, he broke her bra between the cups and pushed it back on her arms. He squeezed her delicate breasts carelessly, causing her to wince, then clawed at the pale pink crease beneath the neat dark-brown oval of pubic hair. She bit back her cries of discomfort as he probed into her vagina with ragged nails.

"Her tudy is as dry as my ass," he growled in irritation. "I guess I'd better get her excited before I try to fuck her."

Bill rose and began to remove the prison uniform, carefully removing the gun and placing it in the chair within easy reach. When he was nude, he walked up to present his limp penis to her.

"Suck it," he demanded.

She turned her face away. He got the gun and pressed it to her head.

"Suck it, or I'll blow your fucking brains out!"

"Tanya, please!" Greg pleaded.

He could face anything better than seeing her killed by this maniac. She glanced at her husband then up at the killer.

"You could at least wash it," she said, wrinkling her pretty nose.

With a look of disgust, she took it between her full red lips and began to mouth it. Soon it aroused to stiffness. It wasn't much of a challenge to her. Big Bill had a little Bill barely five inches long. She grew more confident, her cheeks dimpled as she sucked him in and out, and the gun slowly lowered to his side. Greg breathed a sigh of relief. He glanced over at Sam to find him rubbing at his crotch and staring in rapt attention at his partner's activities. Greg had been impressed with Sam's obvious cultured manner, but now it seemed likely Tanya's violation wouldn't end with Bill.

If Bill had planned on raping her, he hadn't anticipated Tanya's oral abilities. Greg had often experienced the incredible power of her mouth and knew Bill wasn't going to last. Sure enough, within another minute, Bill caught her head with his free hand and held her tight against his groin. He yelled and jerked as he sprayed her mouth full. As soon as he turned her loose and stumbled back, his face ashen, she turned her head and spat thick, white cum across the floor, then wiped her mouth on her shoulder.

"Bitch!" Bill said, but without much energy.

He nudged her forward, causing her to loose her balance and fall on her face, her luscious ass in the air.

"Your turn," he said, with a smile at Sam.

Sam approached her with a knife from the cabin's cupboard and with a couple of strokes, cut away the clothing from her wrists. He began to remove his coverall. When he was nude, he stroked his long chocolate tool until it was standing straight out from his body. From the swollen purple gland to his large black scrotum, it had to have been nearly a foot long and as thick as Greg's forearm.

Tanya managed to turn her head to look at him and trembled at the sight.

"Please, no!" she begged.

"I'm sorry," Sam responded, "But it's been a long time and I really need this."

He kneeled behind her as she tried to move away on her knees.

"Wait a minute," Greg called.

"Shut up!" Bill warned, bringing his gun to bear on the struggling husband.

"Look, I know you're going to fuck her," Greg said. "But she's not prepared. You'll rip her apart. Let me get her ready for you. Please."

"What do you propose?" asked Sam.

"Let me go down on her," Greg suggested. "When I get her juices flowing, she can take that big rod of yours."

"That could be interesting," remarked Sam, "And I really don't want to injure her."

He caught beneath Tanya's chest and easily stood with her. He brought her before Greg and lay her on her back, then carefully eased Greg's chair forward until his knees were on the floor and his face between her thighs.

Greg raised his head to look into her eyes and said, "Work with me Honey, our lives depend on it."

She nodded and gave him a nervous smile. He pressed his blood-stained lips to her small mound, parted her delicate pink crease with his tongue and began to lick. As he probed deeper and deeper into her sweet musky flesh, he as glad to find she could respond. If he could get her to cum, she had a chance. Greg was beginning to have the hint of a plan, but much too much of it depended on Tanya's sexual abilities. She had to keep her cool and use her God-given gift, her magnificent body, to overcome this deadly situation.

Her pelvis began to rock and her breaths grew loud and shallow as he reamed her entrance, coating her tender tissues with all the saliva he could produce. When she threw back her head and arched, he pressed his tongue hard against her clit, causing her to cry aloud. He could taste her salty fluids on his tongue and knew he had done all he could. Once more he raised his head and caught her glance. With that one, intense stare, he tried to communicate all his desperate hopes.

"You can do it," he whispered, then turned to a frowning Sam to say, "She's ready."

While Sam lifted her gently to her feet, Bill shoved Greg back into an upright position so hard that his head hit the back of the chair. He fought to keep from blacking out. When he could open his eyes, he saw Tanya bent over the dinner table and Sam probing at her pussy, trying to find her opening. She looked into Greg's face, seeking some reassurance. Her eyes widened as Sam's giant meat found her center and began to penetrate. Her mouth opened in an involuntary groan as inch after thick inch of brown dick squeezed through her strained labia. As soon as he hit bottom, he began to make slow, short strokes into her tight passage.

It was obvious he didn't intend to hurt her, but it was just as obvious that his long suppressed needs would be met, even if she were ripped in two.

"Damn you're tight!" he remarked, pausing to run his hands over her soft, shapely ass. "I don't know when I've had a pussy stretched over me like this."

"Please be careful," she pleaded, wincing at the pressure within her delicate tissues.

"As careful as I can," he replied, beginning to pump her longer and faster.

Tanya looked into Greg's eyes and he nodded his encouragement, then she turned away. If she was to do this, she couldn't be distracted by thoughts about her husband. She had to go in a direction she had never in her life expected. Her life and her husband's life depended on her. Now she understood what Greg had been trying to tell her, she could not be her usual brash self. She must learn to be submissive and by doing so, gain a secret advantage.

Tanya turned-off her fear, her disgust at being used this way. She tuned into her body, its suppleness, its sensitivity, the raw animal passion she usually kept in check. She could feel her passage being stressed to near its limits, her clit forced to the outside of her mound by the bulge of Sam's cock, stretching her labia tightly around his shaft. Against her volition she could feel her clit swelling, her juices flowing to ease his passage through her helpless body.

The thought came from the depths of her being, "If I were willing, this could be very good."

She cringed in her heart, but never in her life had she known this feeling of fullness, of being spread to the maximum by a huge male appendage. He was steadily striking her womb with every thrust, long, impossibly long strokes. The feeling of tension in her vagina didn't become dulled as she neared climax, but intensified.

A moan of pleasure escaped her lips and she began rocking her pelvis in time with Sam's increasing pace. He began to sweat profusely and she could tell he was holding back, trying to make the pleasure last.

"Oh Sam," Tanya moaned, "You're so big. I've never been fucked like this before," and a part of her was aghast at the words.

"Shit!" he yelled and began pumping faster.

"Oh God!" she cried. "It's... it's... Fuck! Oh Fuck! Ahhhhgggaaad!"

They both felt the contraction of her passage and almost immediately the expansion of his penis as a huge load of sperm passed through it to blast free inside her pulsing womb. He growled and shoved tight against her cervix, gushing again until thick gobs of hot jisum began to splatter on the hardwood floor and run down both their legs. He flexed his dick inside her, setting-off another orgasm and swore as once again his testicles gave up a burning rush of semen.

When at last they were still, Greg was able to glance away. It had been hard to watch her respond to another man's touch, harder still to see him cum inside her, but in fear for her, he couldn't have closed his eyes.

They were both gasping as Sam pulled free and helped her to stand unsteadily. Cum was still dripping from her open orifice, when she turned to see Greg and began to sob. She stumbled over to him and managed to kneel at his feet.

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "I couldn't help myself. I didn't mean to cum, but it was so good. Please forgive me Darling, I didn't want to enjoy it, but God help me, it was so damn good!"

"I know," Greg said, trying to calm her. "I understand. It's all right, you'll be all right."

"No I won't," she cried. "I was planning on getting pregnant this weekend. I stopped taking the pill. Greg, he may have impregnated me!"

Tears welled-up in his eyes as he was faced with something totally unexpected.

"What about that, Sam?" chuckled Bill. "You're gonna be a daddy."

Sam whistled one long, low note and grinned as he said, "Damn! I always wanted a kid, but when I went to prison, I thought that was over." His smile vanished as he growled, "Shit! What am I thinking? She can still abort it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.