Sisters: Amy and Anna-Marie - Cover

Sisters: Amy and Anna-Marie

by MacDaddy

Copyright© 2003 by MacDaddy

Erotica Sex Story: Two sisters decide to seduce their best friend! He certainly wasn't expecting this...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Petting   School   .

I met Anna-Marie through a mutual acquaintance of ours, and we quickly became almost best friends. We were constantly hanging out, whether that meant actually going out and socializing or just relaxing on the couch watching TV. And, man, was she attractive! She was not model-hot, but more like girl-next-door cute. Very appealing, nonetheless. She was only about 5'2", shoulder length brown hair, but she had a shapely body, very curvy, at least a C cup, and a super-cute ass.

I met Amy within a week of knowing Anna-Marie. In fact, Anna-Marie and Amy are sisters. I didn't get to know Amy well at all for almost a year. She was always just my friend's slightly older sister, not my actual friend. But I did notice her awesome legs the first day I met her. She was wearing very short shorts, and sitting on a couch with her feet up on the coffee table. Her legs were absolutely perfect, slender, but shapely. I made sure not to stare, but I did get several quick peeks. She was maybe an inch taller than Anna-Marie, but, from the waist up, was not as shapely. She has small breasts, no more than a large A cup. But her face was pretty, and those legs... man, those legs!

Both girls had lived with their parents, but after knowing them for about a year, they moved out and got an apartment together. Of course, I started hanging out there all the time. This is when I started to get to know Amy better. In fact, we got to be as close as I was with Anna-Marie. I could be found hanging out with either one (if not both) of them at any given moment. We just became the best of friends.

One night when it was just Anna-Marie and I, we were sitting on the couch watching TV one night. Her head was on my shoulder, and out of the blue, she asked me, "Have you ever thought what it would be like to kiss me?"

I was shocked by the question, but answered honestly, "Well, yeah, I have, actually. Have you?"

"Yes, a couple of times. Do you, um, wanna try it, just to see what it would be like?"

Whoa! "Yeah I guess if we have both thought about it, we should probably try it."

Without another word, Anna-Marie slid closer to me on the couch, and gingerly put her arms around me. I moved in and make lip contact with her. She seemed to like the feel, and she started kissing me harder with tongue. I put my arms around her and kissed her back hard, rubbing her lower back and ass.

Suddenly she broke away and said, "Well, um, it's late and I should be getting to sleep soon. So maybe you should go home."

I was pretty blown away by how quickly and firmly she was telling me to split, so I just stammered out, "Yeah, sure... I guess so," and got up and left. I thought about her all night, and wondered what it all meant. I finally decided that it must have been uncomfortable for her, and maybe I should forget the whole thing and just concentrate on being her friend. I finally fell asleep.

Amy and I were out having coffee one night, just after having seen a movie at the local cineplex. About a month and a half had gone by since that odd night with Anna-Marie, without a word ever being said about it. We all just got along like we always did before, and I assumed that Anna-Marie never said anything to Amy about it either.

As we were sitting there in the coffee shop, talking about the movie, college, and other things, Amy got quiet for a moment. She had a real pensive expression, and I asked her what she was thinking about. She answered me after a moment:

"I was just wondering why you were kissing my sister a few weeks ago."

I think I spit out the sip I had just taken, because I never saw that response coming.

"Er, I had no idea you even knew about it," I babbled as I tried to recompose myself.

"She told me about it the next morning, actually. She was quite confused."

"Did she also tell you it was her idea? She brought the whole thing up, I just went along with it because I thought it was what she wanted." I thought she was mad about the whole thing, so I was reflexively providing an answer that would hopefully get me out of trouble.

"Yes, she told me all that. She also told me that you were quite a kisser."

"Oh, well, ah, I try my best," was the cleverest thing I could think of at that moment.

She changed the subject, and we spent another 30 minutes at the coffee shop, then headed back to her apartment. When we got there, Anna-Marie was still not home (she was studying with friends), so we just parked it on the couch as always and put on the TV. The screen barely came on, and Amy was right there in my face.

"Kiss me. I need to know how it feels to kiss you."

Before I could say anything, Amy was kissing me. Not a usual first-time kiss, but a passionate, hard, open mouth tongue-lashing. She was a great kisser, much better than her sister was, in fact. We started groping at each other, and just as things started to heat up, we heard the front door open. Quickly we composed ourselves, and it was a good thing that no clothes had been removed. Anna-Marie walked in, and only saw us sitting on the couch, watching TV. She didn't suspect a thing, and the rest of the night went on like always, except for the occasional heated glances between Amy and myself.

Another month went by, and nothing more happened. It seemed like Amy and I were never alone, in fact. Anna-Marie was always out with us, so Amy and I never had a chance to pursue anything further.

We had all three gone out to a club, and had a really good time. The two sisters also had a lot to drink. I only had a couple, enough to give me a slight buzz, but not so much that I couldn't drive us all home safely.

We got home and of course found ourselves back on our favorite couch, just sitting back watching TV. The girls were drunk and acting silly, but it still seemed like it was going to be the usual: watching TV until we all passed out, and I later went home.

But this night would prove to be very different indeed.

I was sitting way back, facing the TV. Anna-Marie was on my left, Amy on my right. They were being silly and playful, and Anna-Marie suddenly laid down on the couch, putting her head on my left thigh. Amy, seeing this, decided to lay down as well, using my right thigh as a pillow. I started to fall asleep, my hands on both girls' backs, when I started to hear whispering and suppressed giggling. I didn't really pay must attention to it, knowing that they were drunk and probably just being weird.

All of sudden, I felt a hand brush my crotch. I started to get that certain feeling down there, and I lifted my head from the back of the couch and looked to see Amy gently rubbing my cock through my jeans. She was now laying on her stomach and looking up at me, grinning. Anna-Marie started to turn on to her stomach at that moment, and saw what Amy was doing. She didn't say anything, she just watched.

Amy reached for my zipper, and began pulling it down. She reached into my jeans and pulled out my semi-hardened cock. She grinned, and looked at Anna-Marie, almost as if she was showing it off to her. Then she started to kiss the side of it. I couldn't believe that she was doing this to me, while her sister watched, only inches away from it herself!

I guess Anna-Marie was getting into it, because, as Amy worked her way down to the base, Anna-Marie decided to start kissing it near the head. I was in heaven, watching these two beautiful sisters run their lips all over my now very hard dick. I grabbed for my belt, undid it, and lowered my pants to my knees. Each girl took a leg, and pulled them completely off. Amy got back to my swollen dick first, and she put the head of it in her mouth. She started to suck it very passionately. Anna-Marie decided to lower her head to my balls and started licking and sucking on my sack.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.