Dream Cruise - Cover

Dream Cruise

Copyright© 2003 by Makalu

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A holliday on a cruise ship opens up a new world of sexual awakening for a couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Swinging   Group Sex  

Day 1

It was a dream vacation that Mahesh had been planning for Kavita his wife of 16 years. Mahesh was a successful CEO of a multinational organization in Delhi the capital of India, and Kavita was an interior designer by profession. They were a handsome couple - Mahesh 6' tall in his socks weighed 180 Lbs. and was well built and muscular. Kavita looked anything but the mother of two kids that she was. 5' 7" tall she weighed 120 Lbs. thanks to the regular workouts that she did in the gym. She sported long black hair that she often tossed around with devastating effect on men. Her long legs ended up at a perfectly rounded ass, and to perfect the sexy image she had a 36-c bust without any sag.

To celebrate their 20 th wedding anniversary Mahesh had booked a weeklong cruise out of Singapore where they hoped to spend a relaxing week away from the humdrum of work. Both Mahesh and Kavita were a sexually open and active couple, who often shared their fantasies with each other. They openly discussed their attractions to other people and also did role-play with each other thus keeping their sexual chemistry strong and alive. They however were straight with each other and had never looked out of their relationship for their sexual needs regardless of how much they were tempted to do so.

As they boarded their ship at Singapore two days later Kavita was full of excitement. The steward led them to their stateroom on the upper first class deck. Kavita gasped in delight as she looked at the magnificent room with its private balcony. "Mahesh darling you have outdone yourself" she squealed in happiness. Nothing but the best for the most beautiful girl in the world said Mahesh with a smile. Having unpacked they set off to explore the ship. Kavita looked gorgeous and excited like a teenager in her short skirt and cotton top. After an hour of looking around they landed up at the poolside bar on the top deck. Finding a table in the shade Kavitha settled down and waited for Mahesh to fetch her a drink from the bar. Handing her a wine cooler, Mahesh commented that there were a lot of nice people on board and that they could look forward to making some new friends.

A little while later Mahesh notices a striking couple enter the deck. They were of similar ages and looked extremely attractive. The man was an inch shorter than Mahesh and well built. He was good looking in a rugged sort of way. She was 5'5" tall and wore her hair short almost like a boy. She had the greatest pair of tits that a man could ever want, and wore a sarong that showed off her legs to advantage. They walked in looking for a table, and finding that all were taken were about to turn and leave. Mahesh looked at Kavita and said that if they were to be making new friends they may as well begin now. With that he walked up to the man introduced himself and invited them to join their table.

Pinky and Rakesh turned out to be a couple from Bombay and were in their early forties.

They shared very similar tastes and were soon chatting away like old friends. After a hearty lunch they set off to their rooms, promising to catch up over dinner. As they entered the room Mahesh asked Kavita what she thought of the couple they had just met. The response he got was a passionate kiss from her. Dragging him on to the king size bed she pushed him on his back with a wicked look in her eye. Lifting her skirt high on her hips she peeled of her wet panties and squatted on his face grinding her pussy against his mouth. Surprised at her arousal Mahesh drove his tongue into her dripping snatch sucking up the juices that had begun to flow. As he licked her from ass hole to tip he reached up under her shirt and cupped her tits with his hands feeling the nipples harden to his touch. As he increased the tempo of his tongue he took Kavithas clit between his teeth and nibbled on it causing her to have a intense orgasm. Kavita got off his chest and eagerly stripped of his pants and freed his now throbbing cock. God I want you so badly she said as she spread her legs and eased his hardness into her wet cunt. She began to ride him like a bronco squeezing his cock with her vaginal muscles. Her intense passion ignited Mahesh who raised his hips to match her rhythm. Feeling her body tense up to a building orgasm, Mahesh reached behind her ass and grabbing it with both hands slammed into her. Caveat arched her back in pleasure as she felt Mahesh shoot one load after another into her pussy. She collapsed onto his chest and kissed him deeply on the mouth. As she lay in his arms like a contended kitten, Mahesh jokingly told her that Rakesh must have had some effect on her if just a mention of him could lead to such passion. Kavita playfully punched him on the chest saying that she too had noticed how Mahesh couldn't keep his eyes off Pinky all afternoon, to which both laughed and agreed that their new friends were a sexy pair.

At dinner Rakesh and pinky looked good. Pinky was dressed in a short black dress that had a low cut front showing a deep cleavage between her firm breasts. Kavita wore a tight fitting trousers and short top that accentuated her figure, so much so that through out the evening Mahesh found Rakesh checking her out admiringly. After dinner they headed for the ships disco and danced away into the night. They grew familiar with each other and danced with each other's wives. In the cramped confines of their seats they were often in close physical contact with each other. Maheshs hand had "accidentally " brushed against Pinkys tits as he passed her a drink, and he wondered if he had imagined that her nipples were aroused under her dress. Later he noticed Rakesh s hands linger on Kavithas thighs as he leaned to make himself heard over the sound of the music. After getting back to the room and a second round of lovemaking Mahesh told Kavita that he was sure glad that they had met a nice couple like Rakesh and Pinky, in response to which he got a reassuring squeeze of his cock by Kavita.


Day - 2

6 AM found Mahesh on the deck jogging on the sides. As he passed Jogged past Rakesh s cabin half hour later he found Rakesh coming out bleary eyed. Good morning, sleep well asked Mahesh, Yes grinned Rakesh - but only in between the three bouts of action that we had. See you at the pool in an hour said Mahesh and went off to wake up Kavitha for breakfast. By 11 AM the two couples had grabbed some deck chairs and settled down by the pool. Kavita looked wonderful in a one-piece swimsuit that showed off her long legs and ass. As she emerged from the changing room Mahesh could have sworn that he heard Rakesh gasp in admiration. A minute later Rakesh's eyes nearly popped out as pinky made an appearance in a bikini that left very little to imagination. Noticing Mahesh gawking like a teenage kid, Rakesh grinned and said Don't worry Mahesh Pinky has that effect on men I am quiet used to the reaction that she gets. Looking a little sheepish at having been caught Mahesh turned to Rakesh and said, " you are lucky man to have a lady like Pinky" Kavita is a gorgeous woman too Mahesh and she is very sexy said Rakesh. Momentarily taken a back to such a direct reference to his wife Mahesh asked him what pinky and he thought of them. Taking a long sip from his beer Rakesh said that last night they had discussed Mahesh and Kavita which had turned them on so much that they screwed like rabbits through the night.' We both think that you'll are a sexy and desirable couple he said. As he heard this Mahesh began to feel excited. He began to wonder how Kavita would enjoy with another man, or for that matter how she would react to his screwing a different woman. During lunch as he sat next to pinky he kept looking at her breast and was getting excited. He also noticed how free Kavita had become with Rakesh freely touching him as they spoke to each other. Surprisingly instead of feeling jealous or angry he found himself getting aroused at the thought of seeing Kavita in Rakesh's arms.

After lunch the ladies decided to visit the beauty salon for a facial, and the men decided to try their hand at the putting green. Mahesh was pensive that afternoon and Rakesh was in his usual talkative mood. Suddenly Rakesh turned to Mahesh and asked him what he thought of the concept of swinging. Mahesh said that they had heard about it but had never ventured to try it since they were happy with their own needs. Rakesh was silent for a minute and said. " Mahesh if you promise not to punch me in the face, how would you react if I said that I want you to be with Pinky while I screw Kavitha " Stunned by the direct approach Mahesh was quiet for a minute. The idea excites me, b... b... ut what about the wives he stammered. If we are in agreement lets set up a dinner in my stateroom and create a mood said Rakesh. We shall play along and see how the girls react to the idea. Sounds fine to me said Mahesh feeling excited with the idea. 8 PM sharp in your cabin then they agreed and went off to find the girls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.