Laundry Day

by D. L. Tash

Copyright© 2003 by D. L. Tash

Erotica Sex Story: A divorced guy goes to the laundry room to wash his clothes, but ends up having an entirely different kind of tumble with his young, attractive new neighbor. A just for fun stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

© 2003

You read the letters in Penthouse, and you think, "Yeah, that's for other people. But it will never happen to me."

Well, that's just what I thought. I'm forty-three, divorced, okay in the looks department, but face it, I'm no Antonio Banderas.

I have a new place, an apartment (Yeah, the wife got the house). I wash clothes downstairs, in the small laundry room.

Usually, it's deserted.

But not last Wednesday.

I unlocked the door (they keep it locked so other folks don't do laundry or whatever in there) and stepped in.

Jesus! This girl is bending over the washing machine, wearing the tiniest, sheerest panties I've ever seen. I could see her blonde pussy pressed up against them and make out every detail of her twat. Her ass was small and tight and her long, slender legs were girlish and marvelous.

Then she realized someone had come in.

She squealed and turned around.

Son of a bitch! She had on a tiny bra, so sheer her nipples were plainly visible through the material.

And she was blushing up a storm, making her face bright red against her short cropped blonde hair and big blue eyes. She looked maybe nineteen, young and fresh and pretty.

She was slender and tall and lithe, all legs and slender hips and small breasts and delicate fingers I imagined watching touching the head of my cock.

Yeah, she was really something.

"Oh, God," she said. "I poured bleach on my sweats. I don't want them ruined, so I threw them on to wash."

She moved over to the shelf, where her clean clothes were. She pulled on a t shirt, long enough to cover her panties, but just barely.

"I'm really sorry," she said. "I was only gonna be like that for a second."

I smiled and shrugged. I almost turned to leave, but something made me stay put.

"Hell, no reason to apologize," I told her. "I haven't seen something that nice in a long time."

She smiled, kind of flattered.

"Damn!" she said. "I was just going to be a second."

I smiled, looking her in the eyes.

"Then I guess I was really lucky," I told her.

No, I'm not a "line" kind of guy. I really was lucky.

She grinned, obviously liking the attention.

"Well, if you're here to wash clothes, you'll have to wait. I just started a load and there's just one washer."

I set down my basket of laundry. My first instinct was to leave and come back later, but again, something made me stay.

It could be that I hadn't seen anything as pretty as this girl in a long time.

And being in the same room with her, barely dressed and knowing what was underneath that T-shirt, was pretty exciting.

"I can wait," I said.

She looked over at me, grinning. My obvious arousal apparently turned her on too.

She looked at the bulge in my jeans and smiled.

"You live here?" she asked, lifting herself up and sitting on the counter.

I was so busy looking at her long tanned legs I didn't even answer.

She giggled and spread her thighs. Her T-shirt had ridden up and I could see her blonde pubic hair and the pink lips of her pussy through the sheer panties she was wearing.

She smiled right at me, and spread her legs even further apart.

"God, what are we going to do while we're waiting?" she asked thoughtfully.

I've heard this happens, but it's certainly never happened to me. And part of me wanted to run out of the room, appalled by the thoughts I was having.

But another part of me said, "Go for it! It's the chance of a lifetime."

I have to admit, I very nearly ran.

I probably would have, but she put a foot up on the counter, totally exposing her luscious pussy, pressing up against the fabric of her panties. She smiled at me.

"I guess we can do something together, don't you think?"

Man, my cock was rock hard now. And she had made all the moves so far. It was pretty damned obvious what she wanted.

The only question was if I was man enough to do it for her.

I took the couple of steps that separated us, and she put her leg right up over my shoulder and pressed her pussy right up against my cock.

I reached down and pulled up her T-shirt and she put her hands over her head so I could pull it off.

She smiled and tipped her head up at me.

I kissed her.

Her mouth was already open and her hot tongue was in my mouth in a second. She ground her pussy against my cock as we kissed.

I cupped one of her small breasts through her bra and she moaned. Her nipples were soft through the material, but they quickly hardened and grew as I touched them.

My hard cock was right against her pussy and she rubbed herself on me as we sucked face like horny teenagers.

Hell, she probably was a horny teenager.

I felt her long fingers slide down over my pants, tracing along the bulge of my cock.

I slid my hands under her butt and pull her toward me, grasping her youthful ass and sliding my hand under her butt cheeks.

The little blonde put her other leg around my waist and I suddenly had an armful of girl, her pussy hard against my cock, our mouths intertwined, her breasts tight against my chest.

I slipped my hands further under her ass and found her wet, hot pussy, barely covered by her thin panties.

She moaned and kissed me harder.

With one leg up over my shoulder and the other around my waist, her pussy was totally available. She moved against me and moaned as I slid the fingers of both hands under the crotch of her panties and into her spread twat, sliding deep inside of her wet pussy hole.

Damn, I had cunt and she was just liking it, a lot.

I pulled her more open. Her groan of pleasure encouraged me, and I began exploring her pussy with my fingers, sliding over her soft pussy lips and her wet slit and finding her clit, big and swollen.

She was working at my pants, unfastening and unzipping them. I realized we'd do it bareback, and got even harder.

She got my pants and underwear down, and my cock was against her hot wet cunt. She writhed against the head of my prick, wetting me with her own lubrication, then I felt her entrance and I was inside of her, deep and wonderful.

She groaned and pulled back from my mouth.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. "That feels so fucking good!"

I moved inside of her and she writhed on my cock.

Damn. It had been way too long, and her pussy was small and tight and eager. I slid my hand up from her ass and found her bra and unfastened it.

She shrugged it off. Shit, an almost naked young woman, my cock deep inside of her, her face contorted with sexual ecstasy as I fuck her, deep and wet.

I couldn't believe my luck.

Her eyes opened wide and she cried out as she orgasmed, hard, pushing herself way down on my cock. I could feel her pussy contract on my as she got off.

She was beginning to sweat and smelled wonderful, her excitement and arousal and the musk of her cunt mixing into a powerful scent. I kept fucking her, loving the feeling of my flesh against hers, my naked cock inside her excited pussy, her dampness on my hips as I fucked her.

She kissed me again, hot and wet, her tongue finding mine and probing it. I probed back, deep into her hot mouth, wide open for me, just like her legs are.

I could feel my balls begin to tighten and I warned her.

"I'm going to come," I told her.

I half expected her to ask me to pull out, but her reaction was to ride me harder, pushing me even deeper in her girl-cunt, tight and excited. I groaned and my cock jerked, hard, squirting into her, again and again and again. She writhed.

"Oh, shit, yes, come in me. Make me come again. Keep fucking me, fuck me through your come!"

She came off again herself, tightening hard on my cock and creaming on it. I could feel our juices run down over my cock and down my legs.

"Oh, shit," I said.

I moved her back toward the counter and set her down. I looked down at the lithe young body I just fucked.

I didn't even know her name.

She gave me a coquettish smile.

"Damn," she said. "Thank you so much. I haven't had good sex in so long."

I grinned.

"Any time," I told her.

She smiled again, raising an eyebrow thoughtfully.

"I might take you up on that," she said.

I looked at her, once again uncertain. God, what was I thinking?

Yet it was wonderful, probably the best sex I ever had.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.