The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 70

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 70 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

Two months had passed. It was now April and spring was coming to Prague. Remarkably, the major attraction for both tourists and residents alike was the now-revitalized Skoda plant along the river. All the work of the previous fall was now fully apparent as spring flowers bloomed where no flowers had grown for well over 100 years. The facility looked utterly beautiful with the contrast of the old, but now restored, buildings with the flowers and the flowering trees coming into full bloom.

There had been changes at the hotel, as well. The girls had quickly abandoned the idea of having Jo and Christy share their beds with Mike and Mark. Ann and Mary had realized that they were inviting disaster if they had kept it up. Then two days earlier, Ali Clifford had flown Henry Hall over to Prague and he had restyled the girls' hair. Complete wardrobes had been assembled for both of them courtesy of Nita Lucas at Bergdorf Goodman, and now both had their own gold collars.

It was ten o'clock, and Paula Wilhelm had come over. The girls were eating brunch after their morning workouts while the men were continuing their swimming — now they were only seconds away from their required times.

After eating, Paula pushed her chair back from the table and said, "Girls, it's time for inspection."

Although Jo and Christy were standing side by side, they left enough space between them for Paula to easily move between them. Rising to her feet, she reached out and squeezed Jo's tit hard in one hand and one of Christy's with the other. Both girls moaned while the savored the touch of her hand. "Tits ... okay," Paula murmured, then continued her inspection. "Buns ... all right. Cunts ... nice and wet and slippery. Legs ... so-so."

Then she just shrugged, turned to Ann and Mary and said, "Elizabeth II of England is a friend of yours, isn't she?" When the girls agreed that she was, Paula said, "Well, for Heaven's sake, could you please speak to her about that ridiculous blockade of the Slave Coast?"

Paula shook her head sadly and continued, "Now I am the first to admit that I wasn't much when I first came here, and I'm not a lot better now, but this is ridiculous! I will also admit that you've done an utterly incredible job—"

"We've done nothing," Ann interrupted. "The girls have done it all themselves—"

"Way to go!" Paula exclaimed. "That's what I really like to see. Ducking all responsibility for their condition. Boy!" she continued, "Talk about blaming the victim! You two really take the cake."

Then tears appeared in her eyes and it looked like she was going to break down. Mary and Ann exchanged looks of concern as she continued, "You want me to tell you that things can't get any worse ... That Jo and Christy were the scrapings from the bottom of the barrel, and the next ones will be much better. But I can't! I just can't..." At that she threw herself face down on a lounge chair and pretended to cry her eyes out.

When she apparently regained control she said, "I said I can't tell you that these two are the very worst. And remember, I work at the Home Ministry, the largest collection of liars assembled in one place on the face of the earth! But even we have some limits. And these two are far beyond even those limits. But what's coming is even worse."

She shook her head and said, "It really does get worse. A couple of the other ministers' wives got wind of Christy and Jo's transformation. The result is a veritable clamor to be selected for the next group." Turning to the two slaves she said, "And remember, your service is not over yet!"

"Yet?" Jo repeated. "Slave Paula, you certainly know better than that. Our service is never over. We may be assigned somewhere else — to our homes and husbands, for example — but we still belong here."

Then she dropped to her knees in front of Ann, spread her legs and gently kissed her cunt. Looking up she continued, "Here, with our beloved mistresses, we have found a level of love we didn't believe could exist in this world. And they shared it with us! Really, they did. They are kind, selfless, considerate ... Every virtue one could name, they have in abundance."

Rising to her feet again, she turned toward Paula and said, "No, Slave Paula, our slavery is not over. It will never be over as long as we live." With her head high and her tits thrust out she added, "And Christy and I rejoice in that fact!"

"But you were saying something about service," Ann said. "What service?"

"These women accepted thirty lashes apiece as their initiation. But the clamor to be in the next group has been so great, I had an auction," Paula said. "But it failed. When it reached seventy-five strokes, I quit. I don't want anyone to get killed."

Then to the slaves she said, "And you get the great joy of administering the punishment. Clear?"

"It is very clear," Christy said. Holding herself up as straight as possible, she cupped her tits in her hands and said, "I remember vividly the first time I met you, Mistress. On that occasion I told Mistress Barbara that if you were to cut off my sagging bags, it would be no loss. Darling Paula, you nearly did. I recall you sitting on the bed sewing the pieces back together.

"But now look! While they aren't in the same class as our beloved mistresses, they are very firm and my pink nipples stand up so proudly. And in spite of what you did to us — for us, to be more accurate — our bodies are now completely unmarked. Therefore, Jo and I welcome the challenge."

Then she grinned and added, "But now what?"

"Now we return you to your husbands," Paula replied. "Come on! Let's get you into some clothes and get out of here."

To the girls she said, "The new crop will arrive tomorrow. One of them will be Constance Klaus, the prime minister's wife. I'm not too sure of the other, but it will probably be Jane Constan, the wife of the Minister of Public Works. Connie is a blue-eyed blonde, while Jane has coloring like yours, Duchess Mary. She even has the same incredible gray eyes, if you can believe it."

To the girls she said, "Okay, let's get the show on the road."

"Before you go, girls, there is one final command," Ann said. "If, tomorrow morning, either of your husbands can even talk, consider yourselves to be complete failures. My command is that you return home and fuck your husbands' brains out! Clear?"

Christy gently caressed her slit as she said in a most demure voice, "Fuck John's brains out? Okay."

The two dressed and looked exquisite — and both appeared to be in their early 20's. Paula dropped Jo off at the Defense Ministry. She wanted to greet her husband alone. Christy, on the other hand, wanted Paula to accompany her and witness her taking her husband, John Wulf, on his desk in the Finance Ministry.

When Paula entered the ministry, she was immediately welcomed and waved on to the minister's office. By now, she was the best-known member of the government, and widely respected as the most influential counselor to both the president and the prime minister.

Wulf's secretary smiled a greeting — she was on the phone at the time — and just waved her in. After knocking once, she opened the door and entered the office.

Wulf, seeing it was Paula, was instantly on his feet and around the desk to greet her. "Paula Wilhelm!" he exclaimed. "To what do I owe this great honor?" Only then did he see Christy. He let out a soft whistle and said, "Who is this? Is this young lady your new assistant?" He just shook his head and added, "Never have I seen such beauty..."

Then he shook his head in a somewhat bewildered fashion and added, "But there is something familiar about her, I just can't place." Then to Christy he said, "Young lady, might I know your parents? Your mother, perhaps?"

"Of course you do, John," Christy replied with a little grin. "You call her your mother-in-law. Is that a sufficient hint?"

"Christy?" he cried. "But it can't be! My darling, what's happened? Never in your life have you been so beautiful..."

"It just gets better, darling, as you'll soon see. Now would you fuck me on your desk? Please?"

He took his wife in his arms and she melted her body against his. Tipping her head, she found his lips with hers and unloaded all the love and passion she had been storing for months. Paula felt wonderful as she saw the electricity flow between them and heard the bells.

As Christy started to shed her clothing, John gasped, "Paula, the president wants to see you as soon as possible. It's a matter of State Security."

"Thank you, John," she said as she headed for the door, "and enjoy!"

His last words had instantly put an end to her plan to watch him take his wife. The phrase, "a matter of State Security," was never used lightly. It was a signal to drop everything and instantly carry out any related instruction. Leaving the ministry, Paula got into her car, a new BMW she had purchased with her earnings, and headed for the presidential palace. Again, she was waved through the gate by the guards.

She was immediately ushered into Václav Havel's office. When she saw him, he appeared very ill, and her face fell. He rose to his feet to greet her as she entered, and asked her to take a seat on a sofa while he sat on a side chair beside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.