The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

As she padded out to the terrace, Karla was frightened. Although she had been talking about her slavery from the beginning and knew it involved a whipping, in some sense it had amounted merely to words. Now there would be the reality. However, she had done far more in terms of advance preparation than anyone in the apartment knew. For example, she had checked the weather forecast, and she had prepared lengths of polyester rope for their use to tie her up. She was relieved that the apartment had a terrace. Since it was on the top floor of the building and since the Ritz Hotel was one of the tallest buildings in the downtown area, no one nearby could see what was going on, although, because of the hills around the city, there were a number of places from where a person with binoculars could observe them.

In addition, although the hotel had been restored after the Russians had evacuated, they had not done everything. They had not replaced the awning which was designed to cover about half of the terrace’s area. As a result, its frame, made of strong steel pipes, was perfectly positioned for the night’s bloody work.

Going out on the terrace, she found that Maria was with her. “Princess, how may I serve you?” the girl asked.

Looking into her eyes, Karla realized there wasn’t the slightest hint of either sarcasm or humor. Then Maria continued, “Awhile ago I saw an old movie made in the late 1930s. It was The Scarlet Pimpernel with Leslie Howard in the title rôle. I remember a scene in a French prison: A guard came to the door and called for the aristocrats who were scheduled to be beheaded that day. I remember how brave they all looked as their names were called.”

Only then did Karla realize that tears were streaming from the girl’s eyes as she continued, “Princess, I can only say two things: First, I am going to kiss each whip cut as the blood begins to flow—”

“But you can’t!” Karla exclaimed. “Barbara already promised to whip me where and how I determine. Although no one knows it but me, I plan to have the first six strokes administered on my cunt. Maria ... Duchess,” she corrected herself, “I plan to have Steve tie my ankles to the pipe up there with my legs spread wide. Then I’m going to have Barb whip my cunt. Since I’m going to bet her that she can’t hit my clit — and I know she can — there will be more—”

“Perhaps you weren’t paying attention earlier,” Maria interrupted. “I have eaten out Anna’s cunt more times than I can possibly count. To kiss your sex — your poor, bleeding cunt — will give me great pleasure.” After pausing for a moment she continued, “I’m sure it will be like nectar...”

Karla was astonished when the girl then dropped to her knees, put her arms around her slim thighs and began to lick her hairless slit. She could feel the girl’s tongue probing between her nether lips and feel her clit stiffen in anticipation. In spite of herself, she found herself moaning as the girl’s tongue and teeth built her sexual excitement. Then, when she bit her tiny clit, Karla exploded in a flood of juices which the girl was positioned to drink. When the flow stopped, Maria carefully licked her groin and then dried it off with her long hair.

“That was utterly delicious, Princess,” Maria exclaimed. “Thank you for the opportunity.” Then she rose to her feet as the others gathered on the terrace. Andy carried the package of whips as if it were a basket of snakes.

“There was something else,” Karla reminded the girl. “You said you want to kiss my wounds. What else?”

“I am so pleased that you will be able to watch my suffering, Princess. I ... I ... I want to show you that I can be strong, too.”

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to,” Karla said softly, “but if I am, may I kiss your wounds, too? May I taste your blood as it streams from your body?”

Maria was overcome by Karla’s offer. She took Karla into her arms and mashed her tits against hers. Then she gently moved her body over hers so as to be touching in the greatest possible number of places. Then she kissed Karla’s ear, her eyes, her nose and finally melted her lips on her mouth. Both women were nearly overcome by the love they now shared.

Pulling away, Karla took Barb into her arms and melted her lips to hers. Again the others marveled as the power of their kiss just continued to increase.

“My God!” Maria murmured, “if Karla had kissed me with the power she’s using on Barb, I would be dead! I can’t believe it.”

“You’re probably right about that,” Andy said. “My God, they love each other.”

When they eased apart, both women were filled with love and joy. But for Barb, the joy would be very short-lived. “I’m all ready, Big Sister,” Karla whispered. Then standing as straight as she could she said, “The first strokes will be on my cunt, and I’ll bet you can’t hit my clit on the first try. Bet?”

“You can’t be serious!” Barb exclaimed. “I ... I won’t ... No! I cannot. There’s no way I could do that.”

“Oh, yes there is, Big Sister,” Karla insisted. “You see, I’m going to be tied to the crossbar up there by my ankles, with my legs spread as wide as possible. Of course my back will be to you, so you’ll be blind to the location of my clit. That’s my edge.”

“Karla—”

“You promised!” Karla exclaimed. “And the Boss told you to do exactly what I said to do, right?” Barb reluctantly nodded her head. “Well, Big Sister, I’m telling. So do it.”

Karla gave Steve two lengths of rope while Ken went inside for a chair for him to stand on. When he was ready, Karla surprised everyone by doing a handstand and then extending her slim legs as high as she could.

Swallowing hard, Steve took her left ankle and secured it, then extending her right he secured it. Now she was hanging, head down with her legs forming a wide ‘V’. With her legs spread wide she could no longer reach the tiled floor so all her weight was suspended from her ankles. Barb was standing with her back to the parapet, while Karla was also facing the building. Previously she had gone through the assortment of whips Klink had provided and found one that seemed to be a duplicate of the one with which she had been so brutally beaten years earlier. It was perfect for her purpose.

“Well, Big Sister, what are you waiting for?” Karla called out. Already she was in increasing pain from the strain on her ankles. With her back to Barb she couldn’t see what was happening, but then she saw the whip unroll like an uncoiling snake beyond her. There followed a cracking sound and simultaneously she felt an incredible pain like a white-hot wire slicing into her sex.

In spite of her mental preparation, Karla let out an uncontrollable scream of agony as the whip bisected her tiny clitoris. Now she could actually see the pain as red heat in her brain. Fighting against unconsciousness, she said softly, “Thank you, darling mistress, for helping me be a better slave. I would kiss you as I promised, but it’s impossible for me to do so from this position. But I promise to make it up to you later. And, Big Sister, that was a perfect stroke. Now, six more on my loins and inner thighs, please.”

As she said the words she could feel her blood beginning to run down her back a little, and in a flood down her belly. For an instant she feared she might drown in it because of her position, but then realized it would run down beside her. Then she heard the drip and looking down from her suspended position saw the first drop of her blood splatter on the terrace tile. It was followed by another, then more, and finally almost a steady stream. At the same time she could hear a sound that, she was sure, was Barbara gagging over what she had done.

From her upside-down position, she saw Maria pad up beside her and kiss her cunt, running her tongue over the stream of blood. “I adore you, Princess Karla,” the girl murmured. Then she added, “I have tasted the blood of my beautiful princess. It is delicious. And, darling princess, the whip has started the flow of your cuntal juices as well. The mixture makes a divine cocktail.”

Remembering her promise, Barb let the whip uncoil again. This time, it sounded to Karla like a machine gun as the whip cracked against her loins and inner thighs six times in rapid succession. This time, although she had not sliced her clitoris, two of the strokes were in her cunt while there were two each on her inner thighs very close to her sex.

Looking upward through the red haze of agonizing pain Karla could see that each stroke was almost exactly one inch away from the one before and all were centered on her slit. Again she screamed in agony, and this time blacked out for an instant. But then she said, “Thank you, darling mistress, for helping me to be a better slave.”

Again Maria was beside her gently kissing each of the cuts and licking off as much of her blood as she could. But now it was flowing in a steady stream from seven cuts, each of which sliced deeply into her body. While fighting desperately to retain consciousness, she saw both Barbara and Steve come close and then cut her down while Maria knelt below to ease her body to the terrace deck.

Karla again blacked out for a moment but quickly regained consciousness and found herself in Maria’s arms with the girl cradling her to her chest. She realized that the girl was trying to put one of her nipples into her mouth, so she took it.

“Bite down hard,” the girl whispered. “It will help you to better stand the agony.” Instead Karla took the tiny nipple in her lips, gently nibbled on it and then kissed it. Hearing the girl’s sigh of pleasure, she licked and kissed as much of her breast as she could.

“You’re incapable of inflicting pain, aren’t you?” Maria whispered. “I know the pain is agonizing and you need something to bite on. But when I offer a nipple, all you do is kiss it!” The girl lifted Karla’s head and then melted her lips to hers. When she did, she again tasted Karla’s blood from where she had bitten down on her own lip to try unsuccessfully to keep from crying out. “I adore you, my princess,” the girl concluded.

Struggling to her feet, Karla fought off a wave a nausea along with the red fog of pain that was enveloping her brain. Taking Barbara in her arms she melted her lips to hers while pulling Barb’s pelvis to hers. In spite of her best efforts she gasped as Barb’s tight pubic patch contacted her own bleeding loins. Ignoring the agonizing pain, she moved her pelvis on her sister’s and could feel as her blood soaked Barb’s pubic patch and began to stream down both legs.

“Mistress,” she whispered, “this beating is as perfect as I dreamed it would be.” After pausing she added, “I adore you, Barbara Sloan. But please don’t cry.” Then in spite of her agony she forced a grin and added, “I knew it would hurt you more than it hurts me, Big Sister.” With that she kissed Barb’s eyes and licked off the tears that were streaming unchecked down her cheeks.

“Now, let’s get with the program, as you Yanks like to say.” Then looking deeply into Barb’s tormented eyes she added, “And remember, you’re going to bisect both of my nipples with a single stroke. And we’re not finished until you do, regardless of how long it takes!”

Taking her position under the pipes, Karla stretched her arms upward. This time, though, Ken used longer lengths of rope so that her feet remained on the ground. With her arms spread-eagled above her she found herself looking at Barb who was almost physically ill at the sight of Karla’s blood streaming from the deep cuts in her loins and inner thighs.

With a grin she said, “Darling sister, you look worse than I do! Now let’s get with it. The worst is over; now I can look at you and more easily tell you how much I love you. I think about twenty strokes on this side should be about right,” she said.

To the onlookers Karla didn’t appear to be speaking normally and she was not, because as she spoke she was struggling to keep from vomiting from her pain. Then with a small grin she added, “But you must bisect my nipples. Clear?” All Barbara could do was nod. Glaring at her Karla concluded, “Now let’s go! I don’t want to stand here all night.”

With a sick look on her face, Barb took the whip, rolled it out — this time Karla could see the entire process — and with a smooth motion cracked it against her body. Feeling the searing pain, her body stiffened and her eyes closed as again the pain almost overwhelmed her. But after taking a deep breath she looked down and saw a red line across her chest bisecting both nipples. Although her body seemed to be on fire from cuts on the most sensitive parts of her body, she smiled at Barb and said, “Thank you, Mistress, for helping me to be a better slave.”

With the pleading in her eyes obvious, Barb went to her while still holding the whip and hugged her tightly. When she did the blood from Karla’s chest covered her own. Since the ropes suspending her from the pipes above allowed some movement, Karla took the opportunity to slowly move her chest across Barb’s to cover her with more of her blood.

Then she said hoarsely, “I knew you could do it, darling sister. Now the worst is over. Can we please get on with it? My arms are really getting tired.”

When Barbara moved back to her position, she was replaced by Maria who dropped to her knees, licked Karla’s bleeding chest and in the gentlest manner possible kissed and licked her agonized nipples. “I can’t wait to share your agony, my princess. I only pray that I can be a tiny fraction as brave as you have been.”

When she looked up, she found Karla’s eyes focused on her. Looking deeply into them, Maria recoiled when she saw the red pain behind them. “Thank you, my darling duchess, for trying to ease my pain. I pray that I will be able to ease yours as much.” Then to Barb she said, “I’m waiting...”

Again Barb drew back the whip. Faster than a cobra, it struck once, then again and yet again. Each time it was the now-familiar white-hot wire. Swinging right-handed, Barbara started on Karla’s upper thighs and then moved up her body at about one-inch intervals. After the fourth fast stroke, Karla, who had been smiling warmly at Barbara to that point, lost consciousness and sagged from her bonds. A tribute to Barbara’s ability was that, even though she was in the middle of a stroke, she was able to adjust her aim to maintain the spacing of the cuts on Karla’s body. The last stroke cut down to her collar bone. By this time Barbara was crying so hard she could scarcely see.

Notwithstanding, she shifted the whip to her left hand and, beginning at Karla’s right collar bone worked down her right side. But this time, as the whip cut across already bleeding cuts, blood began to fly and spray the terrace. Nineteen strokes were delivered in not many more seconds. When she finished, Barb dropped the whip from nerveless hands and collapsed to her knees, weeping.

Maria raced to Karla, took the girl’s body in her arms, and slowly moved her body against it. The additional pain of contact was sufficient to penetrate Karla’s consciousness. Slowly she raised her head from her chest. The instant she moved, Maria held her face in both hands and, with tears streaming from her eyes kissed her softly on the lips. It was a warm and loving kiss, almost as warm as Barb’s. Then the girl, being as careful as she could to keep from hurting Karla further, moved down her body kissing and licking her wounds.

By the time she was finished, Steve had finished cutting her wrists down so they were now free. When Maria moved away, Barb was standing before her. Reaching out, Karla pulled her sister to her tightly. When the two bodies were in contact the pain was excruciating. Nonetheless, Karla then relaxed her hold just enough to be able to sinuously move her bleeding body against Barbara’s as she whispered, “Thank you, darling mistress, for teaching me to be a better slave.”

Then to Barb’s utter amazement, Karla actually grinned and added, “Boy, am I ever fixing you! Barbara Sloan, you’re now a bloody mess! You look awful!”

“Aside from being a masochist, I now learn my baby sister is a fool! Look, Little Sister, isn’t that really a dumb thing to say when I have a whip in my hand? Well, isn’t it?”

Karla’s eyes gleamed as she just stuck out her tongue. “I think about twenty more ought to be enough, if it’s okay with you, darling mistress? But please put ten on my fat ass. That way I’ll be reminded of your love whenever I sit down.”

While she was speaking, she had again raised her arms over her head, ignoring the searing pain in her collar bones, both of which were exposed by whip cuts and gleamed a grayish-yellow in the dim light on the terrace. Steve secured her wrists to lengths of line attached to the horizontal pipe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.