The Sisterhood - Cover

The Sisterhood

© By Morgan, 1995, 2003, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This book begins a few months after the end of "Susan." It is a continuation of the Ali Clifford saga and is being posted now because it fits between "Susan" and "Kristin." A word of warning. The book is very long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Torture  

The Rolls limousine came to a smooth and silent stop at Maxim’s. When the doorman opened the door, Maria jumped out, gave the doorman a warm smile in acknowledgment of his greeting and went inside. As she had hoped, the maître d’hotel was at his stand. Seeing her, he excused himself from a man who had been speaking with him to rush over and greet her.

“Mademoiselle la Duchesse!” he exclaimed, “Bienvenue à chèz Maxim!” With that he made a perfect bow and kissed her fingertips.

For Maria, that was all she needed to hear. In perfect Parisian French, she asked for a table for five. “Actually,” she explained, “we’re having a hen party, and...” Hearing the pause, the maître d’ said that his name was André. “André,” she inserted with a smile, “quite honestly, we’re planning on getting sloshed. While we really don’t care who’s around — my sister and I are utterly shameless — it might hurt some...”

“I understand completely,” André interjected, relieving her of the need for any further explanation. “We have a room — it is the owner’s private room — that I think would be perfect. Would that suit?”

“But won’t you get into...” Maria began. Then she grinned warmly and continued, “Of course not!” she answered her own unspoken question. “How could you get in trouble with the owner? You are the owner!”

He just grinned, shook his head and said, “Only a small piece. My father owns the rest.”

“Of course! It’s Maxim’s of Paris. It’s the same restaurant, operated by the same family!” Maria started to giggle.

André thought it was the loveliest sound he had ever heard. He was subtly amused, because Maria was absolutely correct. He was further amused because, while the entry was packed with people awaiting tables, they were speaking in a machine-gun-speed French that only a Parisian native could have followed. Moreover, not only was Maria’s French perfect, but her word selection and sentence construction were utterly perfect. He thought that even the august members of L’Academie Française would be nodding their heads in approval. What an utterly exquisite woman! he thought. Such a damned shame I didn’t meet her sooner.

Then André said, “My father is a member of the French Senate. I apologize for the other night. Things had been very busy and I had not had a chance to watch television. He called me and told me of the events of the day. Truly, he said, there has been nothing like it since the liberation of Paris! And listening to your French, I can understand why. Never have I heard it spoken better. It sounds like music flowing from your lips.”

Then with a warm smile he added, “Someday I would love to hear Mademoiselle la Duchesse sing La Marseillaise! You probably don’t know this, but it happened in both the Chamber of Deputies, and again in the Senate. Before you reached the end, every member was on his feet singing along with you at the top of his lungs.”

Then with a broad grin he added, “Mademoiselle la Duchesse settled too easily. All you got was the restoration of your duchy. Had anyone been thinking, today you would be Mademoiselle la Reine!” With that he signaled to a captain. Moments later, the others were being ushered in.

André Malraux led the way upstairs and used a key to open an unmarked door. Once inside the room, Maria’s eyes widened. It was essentially a private apartment above the restaurant. The far end was furnished as a comfortable living room. There was a fireplace with a small wood fire burning. It was flanked by two exceptionally comfortable-looking love seats, while two lounge chairs faced it across a magnificent coffee table. On the walls behind the two love seats were two Dégas prints, one of which was the famous one showing a ballerina tying her slipper. On the other wall was another print from the same series.

Maria looked more closely and then gasped. These aren’t prints, she realized, these are the originals!

When she said as much, André just smiled and shrugged. Closer to the door was a round table with five captain’s chairs. Although the table was not set, she realized it was perfectly sized for their party.

To her friends she said, “Since the primary purpose of this evening is to get sloshed, how about martinis?”

The others instantly agreed, and André just nodded. Then he told her that the room was totally soundproofed and the door was kept locked. He gave her a very small controller with just a single button which she was to use whenever anything was desired and pointed out a house telephone in the corner.

Before he could leave, though, Maria reached into her small purse, retrieved her unused checkbook from Morgan Guaranty, went to the table and wrote a check to Maxim’s for $10,000.

When she gave it to him, he glanced at the amount and quickly moved to return it.

“André,” she said softly in French, “do you have the smallest clue how much money Mayday is making? Look! We had an utterly spectacular time here a few nights ago on your nickel. I would expect that, even at your normal prices, this should cover a couple of drinks and dinner?”

“Mademoiselle la Duchesse is a wonder!” he said as he pocketed the check.

Then he asked, “Purely out of curiosity, am I correct in assuming that your sister speaks French as well as you do?”

She grinned and assured him that Anna’s French was probably better than her own.

With that he just shook his head and said, “That, Your Grace, is utterly impossible. One cannot be better than perfect. Since Mademoiselle la Duchesse is perfect, the best she could be is equal.”

He bowed himself out and moments later a waiter appeared with five perfect martinis, along with two platters of utterly exquisite canapés. He disappeared as smoothly and as silently as he had entered.

The women sat down in front of the fire. In just moments, all of their shoes were off and they were wriggling their toes in the deep plush of the carpet. Maria realized that everyone was truly relaxing. The conversation was convivial, but exploratory. In spite of having been together for most of the day and having shared a shower, they really had not had much chance to get acquainted.

Initially she was surprised at how fast the canapés disappeared, but then remembered that she and Anna had last eaten in the morning, and there had been no chance for anyone else to have eaten, either. She pressed the button and a moment later the waiter appeared. A short time later there were three more platters of canapés along with fresh drinks.

By this time over an hour had passed and the girls were feeling wonderfully relaxed and cozy. All of them were stretched out on the very relaxing furniture, just savoring the moment.

Then with her eyes half closed, Caroline said, “I need some help.”

“What’s that?” Maria asked sleepily. She hadn’t even bothered fully to open her eyes.

“I need a new name,” the woman said. “Caroline is so unbelievably tacky! And it’s even got three syllables, if you can believe it. Yuck!”

“How about Cara,” Molly offered. “I think ‘Cara Campbell’ sounds kind of neat.”

The others kicked the idea around and finally all agreed that she was now Cara.

“They say confession is good for the soul,” Cara said softly. “Since I have a shiny new name, I guess I should have a bright clear conscience to go with it.” Sitting up in the love seat, she looked at the girls who were seated in the lounge chairs, and said, “I’m here under false pretenses. I came to break up a budding romance that you two girls probably know nothing about.”

She looked at the two girls and slowly shook her head. “What an incredible fool I’ve been! All I could think about was losing my two boys — my only children. It never penetrated my thick head that I might not be losing sons; I might be gaining two daughters.”

Then she looked at the girls intently. It appeared she was trying to communicate something she didn’t want to put into words. But she continued, “Not everything I said today was a lie, though. I wasn’t lying when I said I was determined to find the warts on you two. Nor was I lying when I kissed your shoes and said I would have been willing to kiss your pussies.”

Then she quickly shook her head, looking remarkably cute as she did, and corrected herself. “That was really sort of a lie, too, though. I wasn’t willing to kiss your pussies, I desperately wanted to.”

Then she looked hard into Anna’s eyes and said, “And I still do!”

Anna had slid down in her chair. Hearing Cara’s words, she hiked up her skirt, eased her bikini off her hips and gracefully removed the scrap of material. Sliding down a bit more so her cunt was past the edge of the seat, she spread her legs and murmured softly, “Okay.”

In an instant, Cara was on her feet to unzip her dress. She let it drop to the floor and now was naked except for her own bikini. Dropping to her knees between Anna’s wide-spread legs, she placed them over her shoulders feeling the muscles in them as she did. Then she surprised herself by first just rubbing her face in the girl’s curly muff while she savored the wonderful aroma from her sex.

For Cara, this was an all-time first. Never before had she gone down on a woman; the very idea had always turned her stomach. Now she found herself relishing the prospect, although she really didn’t know what to do. So she moved back a bit to be able just to look at the girl’s cunt. She decided it was exquisite; she loved the fact that every strand of hair had been removed except for the small patch above her slit, leaving it as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

Gently she kissed the left lip, then the right. She began to run her tongue the length of the slit and found it incredibly sweet to the taste. It’s wonderful! she thought. Then she began to move her tongue around the girl’s slit and found her love bud, already engorged and waiting. The instant her tongue found it, the girl’s pelvis shuddered in orgasm, releasing a flood of sweetness.

Lifting and squeezing the girl’s bottom — and triggering another orgasm when she did — Cara found that she now had a line into the girl’s vagina. After trying to make her tongue as pointed as she could, she began to probe.

Meanwhile, having experienced several orgasms already, Anna found herself overwhelmed with lassitude. She just wanted this experience to go on forever. She realized that she was letting out little screams, and even seemed to be saying something. As the woman worked, Anna could feel herself being taken up a mountain. Desperately she wanted to get to the top, and finally she did.

“Oh, yes!” she screamed. “Yes, yes, yes...”

But Cara hadn’t stopped, nor had Anna come down from her now-beloved mountain top. Instead, Cara brought her to the crest again, and again, and yet again. Now she was there, and this marvelous woman was keeping her there. Her screams had degenerated to babblings; she had no idea what she was saying or if she was saying anything at all. All Anna knew was that it was so wonderful.

Finally, after more than fifteen minutes of constant orgasm, Cara realized that Anna was only semi-conscious. Moreover, with her pelvis in constant spasm, Cara could see the girl’s incredible musculature as all her muscles bulged from the strain. Then she found the girl’s clitoris again. She was astonished at how large it had become. She stopped for just an instant to look and found that it had engorged to such a degree that its head was poking out past the folds of her labia. Gently, she nibbled on the bud, then bit it.

This evoked a scream of joy from Anna as she was lost consciousness from the sensory overload.

With the girl now completely limp in her arms, Cara licked up every stray drop of sweetness, then eased the girl’s legs from her shoulders. When she got up to stretch her aching muscles, she found Maria standing beside her with a cashmere blanket she had found in a closet. Gently, Maria removed her sister’s dress, leaving her naked for an instant until she wrapped her in the blanket. Then she gently lifted Anna by her shoulders to put her bottom back on the seat. The girl’s head just lolled to the side and was resting against the back of the chair. Finally, Maria bent over and gave her beloved sister a sweet kiss.

When she turned to Cara, Maria found her still trying to catch her breath. “Is it my turn now?” she asked sweetly.

“Later,” gasped Cara. The single word was almost more than she could utter.

Gently, Maria took her and eased her down on the love seat where she continued to gasp with her eyes now closed.

“Good heavens!” Kim whispered, speaking for the first time. “Never in my life have I seen or heard of anything like that! Your sister was in continuous orgasm! I didn’t think it was possible.”

“Now you know that it is,” Maria said softly with no further comment.

With Anna now unconscious or sleeping, and with Cara nearly so, Molly said, “Maria, could you please tell me what’s been going on? I’ve been hearing the words, but they make no sense. I’m sure something’s going on among you three, but I have no idea what it is. And I don’t think Kim does, either.”

Although Cara hadn’t moved, her breathing was now nearly back to normal, so Maria was certain that she was hearing what was being said. Before responding, though, she said, “You know what? It’s really comfortably warm in the room now. Cara isn’t shivering at all.”

With no further word, she slipped off her own dress and took it, along with Anna’s, and hung them in the closet. Kim and Molly just exchanged looks, shrugged, and stripped off theirs, too. As Kim started to go toward the closet, Cara just held up her dress. With a grin, Kim took it and hung it with her own. Now Cara was completely bare — the girls giggled as they watched her try to kick her bikini under the skirt of the love seat without opening an eye.

Maria picked it up from the floor commenting, “It’s really pretty tacky to have to crawl around the floor looking for your bikini.”

Then she dug Anna’s out from beside the cushion in her chair and went back to the closet. After hanging the others’ over the hangers holding their respective dresses, she paused for a moment, murmured, “Oh, what the hell,” slipped off her own and hung it as she had the others.

Without another word being spoken, Kim and Molly came back and did the same thing with theirs. Then the three girls stood before the fire and just felt its warmth caress their loins.

Returning to her seat, Maria again buzzed for the waiter who instantly appeared. Totally ignoring the now-naked women, he just took away the empty drink glasses, returned with fresh ones, and again disappeared. By now they were on their third drinks, and Maria felt wonderfully warm and relaxed. Leaning back in her chair, she, too, closed her eyes and addressed Molly’s question.

“You thought that something has been going on between Cara and ourselves. Of course, you’re right. She believes that her twin sons, Mike and Mark, are in love with Ann and me.” She paused and shook her head. “You know something? I think Cara’s right. ‘Caroline’ is a mouthful, but so are Maria and Anna. So from now on, I’m Mare, and she’s just Ann. What do you think?”

Before either could say a word, Cara, with her eyes still closed said in an absolutely flat tone of voice, “I like it. Keep it in.” She still hadn’t moved a muscle, though. The others agreed.

“Anyway,” Maria continued, “getting back to the subject at hand, I can’t speak for the guys, but I do know that I’m madly in love with Mike, and Ann’s mad for Mark.”

She paused and grinned. “It’s really funny, though. Although they are absolutely identical, Ann and I can unerringly tell them apart. And it’s really weird. We both feel the same way. We’ve never touched them or been touched by them, but we are as certain as we are of the sunrise, that if I kiss Mark, or if Ann kisses Mike, it would be like kissing your brother. That’s how we tell them apart. If I look in one’s eyes, feel my heart roll over and feel my cunt start to gush, it’s Mike. If he’s just a really good-looking guy, it’s Mark.”

Suddenly Cara sat up straight and said, “You are in love with them, then. But I’ve been trying to torpedo the whole thing from the very beginning. Now I see how incredibly stupid I’ve been. Welcome to the Campbell clan, Mare.” Then with a grin she added, “If you don’t mind, I think I’ll eat you for dessert.”

“There’s more, Cara,” Maria warned. “First of all, this whole tournament thing was a set-up. And you were the one who was set up.”

“You’re kidding!” Cara exclaimed, now no longer pretending to be half asleep. Picking up her fresh drink, she had a sip and savored it. Then she continued, “That’s impossible.”

“Not if you’re Allison McGrath Clifford and you want to do a favor for your sisters, it’s not,” Maria replied.

“You’re joking!” Cara exclaimed. “Please say you’re joking? Are you telling me that William Harrison Clifford is ... your brother-in-law?”

“Okay, Mother. I’m joking,” Maria said in a flat tone of voice and with her face completely impassive.

“But you’re not, are you?” Cara responded. “Why did you say you were?”

“Because you’re going to be my mother-in-law, I want to get on your good side, and you asked me to say I was joking. So I said I was joking. What’s the big deal?”

Hearing her remark delivered in such a flat tone of voice caused Cara instantly to howl with laughter. With her eyes dancing she asked, “Is Ann’s sense of humor the same as yours?”

“I told you before, Mother, that except for our eye and hair color, we are identical, so the answer has to be yes.”

“And I simply adore hearing you call me ‘mother’, my darling. The first time I heard it, my heart rolled over. And I am going to eat you for dessert. But tell me more about your family.”

“Well, our mother is Marion, Duchess of Northumbria. As you may have gathered, she’s now the Queen’s closest and dearest personal friend. The Queen simply adores her. As do we all. Anyway, when we met Ali, the relationship between the two women was instant and obvious. They adore one another; Ali is Marion’s daughter. Since we are her daughters, too, Ali is our sister.”

Then she smiled warmly and said, “Ali and we both knew you had a reputation for being an incredible snob. She figured — correctly, as it turned out — that if there were a major golf tournament, you would manage to be in it, and would manage — at whatever cost — to be included in our group of players.”

“Well, she certainly had me figured out right,” Cara said wryly. “God, I’m such a shit!”

“You’re the greatest cunt-eater alive,” Ann said very softly with her eyes still closed. “I’m still savoring the experience in my mind. And since it was the very first time in your life you ever went down on a woman, it was utterly incredible.”

“Thank you, Daughter, for the testimonial,” Cara said softly. “But while we’re on that subject, you have the sweetest cunt imaginable.” She paused for a moment, shook her head sadly and said, “Poor Mark!”

Ann sat up quickly in her chair and her emerald eyes popped open. “Why ‘poor Mark’, Mother?”

“Well, darling, just think about it for a moment: You’re so sinfully sensitive, and you’re so powerfully muscled, if Mark even looks like he’s going to take you, you’ll start to cum. Then, with all those powerful muscles in your body in spasm, how is the poor dear ever going to be able to get his cock inside?”

Since Cara had been speaking with such apparent sincerity, with her eyes wide, her punch line took them completely by surprise. They all howled with laughter.

“I don’t think it’s at all funny,” Ann grumped. “I think it’s a very serious problem. And I think Mother raised a very good point, too.” She paused for a moment, appearing to think. Then she snapped her fingers and exclaimed, “I have it! He can get a big steel plate and have a steel strap made that would fit over my hips. Then, whenever I want to be fucked, I’ll just lie down and fasten the strap to its steel back. Then, although I may be in spasm, I can’t move, so he’ll be able easily to drive his cock deep into my wetness.”

With her eyes wide she continued, “And once he’s in, all he has to do is release the lock, free my loins, and let me cum to my heart’s content.”

Cara had apparently been listening intently, even nodding approval at appropriate places. But when Ann finished, she shook her head and said, “I’m sorry, dear, but I don’t think it will work.”

“But why not?” Ann asked with her eyes wide.

“Because it won’t work,” Cara repeated. “Now I must admit that the idea of a steel bed with a steel strap sounds like a good idea, but for it to work it would need to be very tight across your loins. Ann, honey, I don’t think that Mark would be able to get his cock inside nearly deep enough with your hips in that position — the line would be all wrong. And when he went to release you to get his cock deeper inside you, you would buck him off.”

“Oh,” Ann said sadly. “Oh, shit! And I was so hoping it wouldn’t have to come to that either...”

“What’s that?” Cara asked.

The other girls were almost strangling while trying to stifle their giggles caused by the dead-pan humor.

“He’ll just have to hit me over the head with his club and take me when I’m unconscious.” But then she became more cheerful as she continued, “But if he’s anything at all like you, Mother, I’ll recover consciousness long before he’s ready to release. I could keep cuming for hours more after that.” Then she just shook her head sadly.

“What’s the problem?” Cara asked. “It seems like a perfectly reasonable solution to me.”

“Does he have good aim, Mother?” Ann asked plaintively. “Because if he doesn’t, I’ll have all those unsightly bumps scattered randomly over my skull. It will look simply awful!” she wailed.

At that everyone howled with laughter.

Meanwhile, Ann was running her fingers over her hair with its urchin cut. Then she said, “Oh, what the hell! With my messy hair, the lumps will scarcely show, anyway.”

While they were all laughing, Ann jumped from her seat, threw herself across Cara’s lap, turned the woman’s head and melted her lips to hers. Because Cara was still laughing hard, the initial kissing sensation was like nothing the girl had ever experienced. Cara’s laughter stopped instantly, as she responded in kind with her own lips. At the same time her fingertips were just moving all over Ann’s magnificent body. When they broke their kiss, Ann just stayed where she was, relishing the sensations Cara’s fingers were creating on her body as she just snuggled close.

With Ann snuggled close, Cara returned the conversation to the earlier subject. Thinking out loud she said, “If you’re Ali Clifford’s sister, you’re also related to the Bradleys and the Taylors in New York, I guess, aren’t you?”

“Andy’s granddaughter, Caitie, was the flower girl in Karla’s wedding, and I guess it was her son, John, who was the ring bearer,” Maria replied. “I don’t know if we’re related, but we’re very close, if we’re not.”

Incredibly, Ann had actually fallen asleep in Cara’s arms. “You know, this is unreal. This girl weighs about as much as I do,” she said quietly so as not to awaken her, “but she feels like a feather on my lap.”

Again she shook her head and said, “Let’s review the bidding, shall we? We all know I’m an incredible snob. I want only the very best for my darling sons. So what do they drag in? Yuck! Take social position, for example? Aside from a couple or three duchies and some miscellaneous real estate — the beautiful part of Belgium, the whole industrial north of Italy, most of Denmark, the loveliest and most productive parts of Spain, and the finest wine-producing region of France — what is there? Almost nothing.”

She paused and cocked her head, apparently in thought. “No, that’s not quite fair. They are personal friends of the Queen of England, and I suppose that does carry a certain cachet, in some quarters anyway.

“But what else? How about money? I gathered from my sons that you’ve earned a scant billion dollars each so far on Mayday. But then what? How long can a family be expected to survive on a mere $10 billion or so? What have you done lately?

“Then there’s the question of brains. Do you think for one moment I want my grandchildren to be retards? I mean ... Good grief! There’s only a single Nobel Prize — and that’s shared!

“Looks?” She just shook her head sadly and said, “Just look! Enough said. And finally, athletic ability.” Cara laughed cynically and continued, “I ask you! I mean ... Good heaven’s, girls, I know you’ve been playing golf for almost one full week! And the best you can do is a 62? Get real!”

Cara looked so sad. Tears had started to form and were running down her cheeks. “What do these girls bring to the party? Aside from a few items of trivia, nothing. But on the other hand, my sons do love you. Not nearly as much as I do, you understand, but they do love you, so ... I guess you’ll have to get married.”

“Thank you, Mother,” Ann whispered. Then she gave the woman the softest, sweetest kiss imaginable. Maria jumped out of her chair and did the same thing.

But Cara had the last word. “Who would have thought it?” she asked no one in particular. “Aside from everything else, they have an incredible inventory of kisses. That last was the sweetest, most loving kiss I could ever imagine.”

After giving her another kiss, Ann popped off her lap and returned to her seat.

“Before we go much further, though, Mother, I think there are a few things you should know about us. You will probably change your mind, because it will confirm that your first instincts — to oppose the marriage — were correct,” Maria said softly.

“First, less than a year ago, both Ann and I were prostitutes. We didn’t get money, but we traded our bodies for food. She was the duty cunt and I had the duty tits. Ann was much thinner in those days. And because she was always dry, she had a very tight cunt that the guys loved to rape.”

She paused for a moment and then continued, “You know, this is the first time I ever thought of it in those terms, but I think my words were exactly correct. They loved to rape her — to drive their cocks into her while she was dry to cause her the greatest pain. I filled in when she was out of action because her cunt or her asshole or both were just streaming blood.

“If they just wanted to handle a pair of tits, that was me. They would knead and pinch. Occasionally, they would stick a fist up my cunt — not a finger or two. I mean a fist! We were pieces of meat. Not only were we there for the permanent entertainment of our hosts, we were expected to make our bodies available to any friends of theirs — or even acquaintances — who might stop by.”

Looking at Cara with her eyes warm she said, “Tonight you went down on Ann. I can tell you it was the most marvelous feeling of her life. How do I know? Because, we find that in the same way we can share a brain to create software, we also seem to share a brain where intimate feelings are concerned, too.

“Mother, you may have heard how our intelligence works. It appears that working together, one’s intelligence is raised to the power of the other. That produces a very large IQ number. We’ve been wondering if our intimate sensations will work the same way. You see — I’m sure you see — that we have no shame. We plan on having your sons take us side by side on the same bed. We want to see if one’s sexual sensation is raised by the power of the other’s.

“For if it is,” she said with a warm smile, “It will make an H-bomb look like a child’s firecracker. And we can’t wait.”

“I have two comments,” Cara said softly. “From the silence, clearly you’re expecting me to say something, so I will. First, I believe it when you say you prostituted your bodies to eat. But I know that you are both still — or again — intact virgins. From this I can only conclude that you are truly beloved of Almighty God, our Father.”

Now tears were beginning to stream down her cheeks as she continued, “That being the case, what God has joined together, let no man — nor woman — put asunder. I only beg that you’ll forgive my sons their shortcomings. I know they love you desperately.”

Now she was crying so hard she could scarcely speak, yet she continued to hold her head up high to make her misery obvious to everyone. “I particularly hope you will forgive me for all of the things I tried to do to you. And ... and ... and I will do anything — absolutely anything — if you will allow me occasionally to see my grandchildren, those incredible creatures that will be the product of your loins.”

At that instant all of the girls were struck by Cara’s mature beauty. With the tears still streaming she said, “I have one idea. I know that you were purified through torture. Would it be satisfactory if I accept 100 lashes with a whip for each visit? The agonizing pain might purify me enough so that you might allow me even to hold your child. Is that all right?”

“No,” Maria said softly, “it is not.” With that she went to Cara, lifted her legs, put them over her shoulders and then began to kiss the woman’s sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.